« PREVIOUS COMPARISONNEXT COMPARISON »
+530
Rate this comparison
Yes No
(3,200 votes)

Elvis Presley vs. Michael Jackson - Who's a better king?

Posted 6 years ago by BadGirl96
Credit: unknown
Category: Top Musician
Tags: No tags found
Related Content: Top Musician Comparisons (WDW Category)

I believe that Elvis Presley was good back then, but he stole the throne from the rightful owner of The King of Rock n Roll. That was Little Richard. I like Michael Jackson better, he is the rightful king.

Post Your Vote

Vote Results

Michael Jackson - 7,057 Votes
Elvis Presley - 6,377 Votes

Post Your Vote Here

This comparison was posted by:

BadGirl96
BadGirl96
Created on 30 June 2008
(6 years ago)

Level:
Editor

Saved as a favorite by:

Jaz2345 Jaz2345
Saved 04 June 2010

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Posted by T0MMY
yrs ago
ALL I CAN SAY ELVIS NUMBER ONE ALL THE WAY NUMBER TWO I DONT KNOW ANYBODYS GUESS.

Posted by hitman
yrs ago
mj is the king of music forever

Posted by shaan
yrs ago
well, for the people who said MJ is not the king Bcoz hes a pevert..well bloody fools the question was about music not about personality...its like judgin santana in a dance show...anyways MJ the king for sure...somalians or even eskimos will die for his show...

Posted by shaan
yrs ago
ahhem...

Posted by Raskin jackson
yrs ago
Elvis was the king of rock n roll bt michael was not only the king of pop,he was a living legent. he created music that dominated the racism problems all over the world

Posted by Dan
yrs ago
Elvis rocked the USA, MJ rocked the WORLD!

Posted by Boo
yrs ago
MJ king or queen?

Posted by A.K.J.
yrs ago
Elvis will always be the King -- he began this type of entertainment -- Michael was an excellent entertainer, did a marvelous job. There is no comparison with the King.

Posted by sophie
yrs ago
MJ All The Friggggging Way ! ! ! King Of Pop.. FOREVER ! ! !

Posted by thelip1957
yrs ago
There Can Only Be One King

Posted by Saladin
yrs ago
MJ will always be the King of Music.

yrs ago
This is so OBVIOUS. MJ for sure! He is the best no matter what. Nobody can say that at one point Michael Jackson was not awesome to them, or they didn`t cry when he died. NOBODY.

Posted by John Lewis
yrs ago
Elvis Presley is and always will be the King .

Posted by me
yrs ago
MJ by far!!!i mean come on people!!!elvis was a bad singer and a bad dancer!!MJ was a legend!after all elvis was the king of rock`n`roll, MJ was the king of Pop!!!

Posted by Brandon
yrs ago
No comparison...Michael Jackson is the greatest ever!! Elvis wish he was half the entertainer MJ was!

Posted by SinaJ
yrs ago
Just look at the votes - that says everything! MJ was, is and will be always the best and loveliest artist and human being!

Posted by heath
yrs ago
just look at the two pictures...now, which one was chic? and which one was a freak?

Posted by monykkvip
yrs ago
i love michael jackson!!!

Posted by Jitin
yrs ago
what the hell?Elvis to MJ?Elvis sold more than MJ so what?Can he dance like MJ?Does he have fans like MJ?Does he have distinctive music style as MJ?Can he dance to the beats of the music?DOes he have cool apparels like MJ?Nothing...SO what`s the comparision here..MJ is not only a singer,HE is the gretest entertainer and he is the God of pop

Posted by kevin
yrs ago
let me tell you something i know that mj was good dancing but he copied the king elvis on alot of dances and mj had good songs but you cant never compare elvis with mj so what im tryn to say is that elvis sings much better elvis danced cool and something more elvis will be always the king and mj will never be better than the only king

Posted by Can Balkan
yrs ago
Elvis gave 1128 sold out show in his last 7 years.He sold more than 1.1 billion records.Little Richard said that Elvis opened the gate for us. FANS named Elvis the King, ELIZABETH named MJ The King. and Elvis came FIRST !!! SO ELV1S OFCOURSE...

Posted by mjcy
yrs ago
Michael Jackson by damn far! Elvis was good for his genre but up to there. MJ wrote his own songs, was an amazing dancer, composer, the greatest entertainer that ever lived. And please Elvis fans, stop the I`m not having this, I can`t even understand how you can compare the greatest to MJ nonsense cause you just soud ridiculous. MJ fans never say Elvis is untalented whereas you just keep dissing MJ for some reason.. Maybe cause deep down you know the truth...

Posted by chaquandra
yrs ago
you guys say michael jackson is the king because you dont know music. elvis sold way more records ans albums than michael jackson world wide. so i think elvis presley deserves to be king, not michael jackson but thats just my opinion and everybody has opinions, dont they?

Posted by paul lawrence
yrs ago
MJ the most talented entertainer of all time. Bollox! His fans are nut-cases! I`m not gonna lower myself to this Elvis- MJ thing ever again coz it doesn`t exist. Elvis Is God!

Posted by elvis
yrs ago
are you kidding me

Posted by hikari hanazono
yrs ago
yes.. i agree 2 oF mJ.. because MJJ is aLways be thE king here in my haert.....

Posted by Michaj
yrs ago
I agree, mj is the most succesful entertainer of all time AND the most beloved and loving human being in the world!

Posted by mir ahmed
yrs ago
mj is the most succesful entertainer of all time

Posted by kingofrocknroll
yrs ago
elvis presley always

Posted by paullawrence
yrs ago
Oh my God! Ok I used to have a problem with people comparing The Beatles to Elvis, but this is just ridiculous. I can at least see how some people could could consider The Beatles as semi - worthy challengers to Elvis` undoubted status as The Greatest of All Time, but Michael Jackson..no..no...I`m not having it! This preposterous campaign by MJ fans to keep mentioning his name in the same breath as Elvis, so that he can be considered on the same level or, even worse, superior to him, is pathetic. Elvis has sold countless more records(check your facts properly), could out-sing him in his sleep, moved far cooler (naturally i mean, MJ was a great dancer but I blame him 100 for this wave of grown men prancing about like girls - usher, justin timberlake etc...what IS that???)and will out-last him by centuries. I urge all sane-minded people to just ignore this MJ fad. Don`t get me wrong he was a talented guy but I`m not gonna let people get away with this Elvis comparison. End of!!!

Posted by Danell
yrs ago
I prefer MJ. To Matthew: MJ filled his concerts even in the last months of his life. Look up the records This Is It broke and made when tickets went on sale. You and Elvis can eat that.

Posted by Michaj
yrs ago
Michael Jackson is the real king - the king of pop, the king of rock, the king of dance - the king of music! He is also the king of our hearts. His love for all human beings is unique and no one will fill his shoes - never ever!

Posted by Matthew
yrs ago
Elvis is by far a better performer than any other man he had something special and untill the last couple of months of his life he was still filling his concerts where as micheal jackson did not do nothing for 20 years! the rightful king is the true king Elvis Presley!

Posted by Ayush M. Jackson
yrs ago
Elvis presley was The King Of Rock n Roll,But Michael Jackson Is The King Of Elvis Presley.Michael jackson RULES.NO ONE CAN REACH UPTO HIM! HE WINS!!

Posted by sunshine
yrs ago
Elvis is the king. Michael was a good dancer but could his vocal ability is not even close to the vocal ability and talend Elvis had

Posted by brian
yrs ago
Michael Jackson will always be the king!!!

Posted by Sina
yrs ago
Never ever will someone be there who can reach what Michael Jackson has achieved in his life and he still do. And that´s a fact. Additonally is Michael the most amazing human being with the biggest heart. He loves all human beings. I love you too Michael.

Posted by lizzzy
yrs ago
i think elvis is the king of rock and mike is the king of pop.

Posted by chris
yrs ago
i agree with hound dog......elvis will always be the king and noone can say otherwise not even MJ

Posted by arnice wimberly
yrs ago
the king will always be elvis. elvis is a real king.michael jackson was a great but he will never touch elvis. elvis is a real leader.

Posted by casper jackson
yrs ago
Michael Jackson all the way. it is a fact. not an opinion. MJ is the king. if he isnt, i wuld jump of a cliff rite now. but he is.

Posted by joshua
yrs ago
meireen idiot eap forever

Posted by meireen
yrs ago
are u kiddin me? MJ FOREVER

Posted by Mishgan
yrs ago
Several generations all over the world grew on Elvis`s music. Jackson had and will have his audience but he will never gain the same importance. For me personally Michael Jackson was a great dancer, not a singer nor musician.

Posted by Julie
yrs ago
Nobody even remembers Elvis in like 80 years. I dont like his music alot. So Michael Jackson is the best for me!

Posted by gret
yrs ago
Michael`s the best. He has made almost as much in death as Elvis has. And Michael Jackson has only been dead one year.

Posted by lauren
yrs ago
TOTALLY agree with TOMMY WATKINS, lisa marie presley, and hound dog!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hound dog
yrs ago
Elvis is the king MJ can be the princess

Posted by Dangerous
yrs ago
MJ Sure

Posted by icha jackson
yrs ago
MICHAEL IS THE BEST 4EVER!!!!!!!!

What do you think about this comparison?

« PREVIOUS COMPARISONNEXT COMPARISON »
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Recent Favorites

Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
1 minute ago
Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
2 minutes ago
Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
2 minutes ago
Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
2 minutes ago
Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
2 minutes ago
Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
2 minutes ago
Michael Sutton

Michael Sutton

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
3 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
12 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
15 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
16 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
17 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
17 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
18 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
19 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
20 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
21 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
24 minutes ago
Rudolf Martin

Rudolf Martin

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
27 minutes ago
Aesthetic Perfection

Aesthetic Perfection

saved by enieni
48 minutes ago
Dioxyde

Dioxyde

saved by enieni
55 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password