« PREVIOUS PREDICTIONNEXT PREDICTION »
+0
Rate this prediction
Yes No
(44 votes)

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi - Degenerous and the gimmie more queen DIVORCE!

Posted 6 years ago by NawtyNell
Credit: unknown
Category: Divorce
Tags: No tags found
Related Content: Divorce Predictions (WDW Category)

A source in the music biz reveals that Portia de Rossi was trying to squeeze into the circles of K.D. Lang years ago but that K.D. scorned the bombshell then wanna be rather rudely at an after hours party after the country music awards. Portia also begged an acquaintance to introduce her to Melissa Etheridge back in 03. While the introduction was brief, Tammy Lynn Michaels, Melissa`s then girlfriend (now wife with kids) actually "shoved Portia out of the way" says the source. They all hang out now but my source says that "Tammy Lynn hates Portia".
"Portia always wanted to have money and to be a famous actress" says the source, "she loves being the center of attention". "What she does not Love really, is Ellen". Apparently they already had a post wedding fight last week, Ellen has been so jealous the past few years and terrified of losing Portia, and when she spotted Portia talking to a cameraman to get a certain side of her at the taping of Ellen`s show, the conversation lasted a little too long and the cameraman and Portia were joking and laughing and Ellen snapped, yelled at the poor guy and went to a room dragging Portia along. There was an argument and Portia left. Ellen was in tears but could not leave the taping. A source says they made up by the next day but with this kind of thing happening more and more, I predict the relationship is doomed. "They have had arguments about children a lot", says the source, "Ellen is to old to carry a child and Portia won`t hear of ruining her body at this time. She never wanted kids anyway. Ellen is afraid that if they don`t cement the relationship with children, Portia will get away. Ellen wants Portia to have 2 children and be a stay at home Mom like Tammy Lynn, one of the reasons Tammy and Portia don`t get along" the source also says "Ellen is so damn generous, it`s like she is trying to buy Portia`s love always giving her expensive gifts. She is just so insecure about Portia, it really says something. She`s also concerned about the huge age difference(16 years)" I predict that by June of 09, it`ll be over and poor Ellen will be a mess. Portia did not sign a prenup so she`ll take a lot with her..

This prediction was posted by:

NawtyNell
NawtyNell
Created on 30 August 2008
(6 years ago)

Level:
Fan

Saved as a favorite by:

NawtyNell NawtyNell
Saved 30 August 2008

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Posted by Maxie
yrs ago
Portia earns more money than Alex. Alex' father money does not belong to Alex. Ellen always had more $ than any of her girlfriends.

Posted by Sam
yrs ago
I guess you were wrong as it was your "source".

Posted by Jax
yrs ago
Ellen was not 100 in love with Alexandra. Alexandra needs someone who loves her 100. Ellen was not right one for her. People break up because they are looking for their soul mate.

Posted by turu
yrs ago
WE SHOULDN`T E JUDGMENTAL A NO RELATIONSHIP IS PERFECT,THEY CULD BE HOLDING HANDS IN THE PUBLIC BUT THEY DEFINITELY HAVE THEI ISSUES.PORTIA IS GORGEOUS,ELLEN IS AWESOME BUT THEY DON`T SEEM COMPATIBLE

Posted by Belen
yrs ago
I don`t believe any of it, even if it is true they seem well suited for each other and Ellen is really happy. They look very happy so even if she were in it for the money it worked out for everyone no? I also heard they were to adopt a child and this is a great idea!

Posted by Ines_Nigro_Fans
yrs ago
sad!

Posted by Mia
yrs ago
What? Are they having problems yet? I heard Portia was refusing to get pregnant and Ellen was in tears. I too, never thought Portia was good for Ellen, she`s a user

Posted by Queen
yrs ago
Well, anyone can tell that Portia is a user and is in it for the money! Poor Ellen, I sure feel sorry for her but she should have known! She picks a much younger starlett with dollar signs in her eyes, leaves poor Alex, (she`s an ass for doing that) just like a guy would. She wants a babe on her arm. Its superficial. Ellen is a cad and Portia is a kunt! They deserve one another!

Posted by vahina
yrs ago
Not me, I never liked portia, she`s a user!

Posted by Seth
yrs ago
I knew it! Portia is fabulous but I never thought she was good for Ellen.

What do you think about this prediction?

« PREVIOUS PREDICTIONNEXT PREDICTION »
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Recent Favorites

Aaliyah Haughton

Aaliyah Haughton

saved by k_lynn
11 minutes ago
Aaliyah Haughton

Aaliyah Haughton

saved by k_lynn
14 minutes ago
Aaliyah Haughton

Aaliyah Haughton

saved by k_lynn
30 minutes ago
Aaliyah Haughton

Aaliyah Haughton

saved by k_lynn
35 minutes ago
Aaliyah - James Hicks Studio Photo Shoot, 1998
Aaliyah - James Hicks Studio Photo Shoot, 1998
Jay Z and Aaliyah

Jay Z and Aaliyah

saved by k_lynn
56 minutes ago
Jay-Z and Aaliyah

Jay-Z and Aaliyah

saved by k_lynn
56 minutes ago
Jay-Z and Aaliyah

Jay-Z and Aaliyah

saved by k_lynn
56 minutes ago
Monica Lewinsky Speaks: 'It's My Mission To End Cyberbullying'
The Flintstones: A XXX Parody

The Flintstones: A XXX Parody (2010)

saved by notnef
2 hours ago
George Clooney

George Clooney

saved by corral92
4 hours ago
James McAvoy

James McAvoy

saved by corral92
4 hours ago
Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman

saved by corral92
4 hours ago
A.J. McLean

A.J. McLean

saved by k_lynn
5 hours ago
Taylor Lianne Chandler: Michael Phelps' Cougar Girlfriend Revealed?
W

W

saved by TaylorPhelps
6 hours ago
Obojeni Program

Obojeni Program

saved by xCinnamonGirlx
7 hours ago
A.J. McLean

A.J. McLean

saved by k_lynn
7 hours ago
A.J. McLean

A.J. McLean

saved by k_lynn
7 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password