Jared Padalecki Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Jared Padalecki?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »
Posted by Selena4Shannon
wks ago
I noticed the same thing... His list is not too long and has women of caliber. That is really impressive.

Posted by TwoCents
mths ago
Jared the family man is very s e x y. He's to cute! Not a long list here...impressive.

Posted by naz8618
yr ago
good luck to him and the new family :)

Posted by angelbluelou
yr ago
i love him in supernatural, just wish he would get a haircut. he looks so much better with a fringe.

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART JARED

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
My guilty pleasure Gilmore Girl's come back. You're great!!

Posted by annielicious14
yrs ago
Congrats to Jared and Genevieve on their baby boy born March 19th! So Awesome!!

yrs ago
he seems to be pretty down to earth...

Posted by Madekiss
yrs ago
Omg he is very good actor i like him when he act

Posted by Jason
yrs ago
I'm a huge Jared Padalecki Fan. Love his work on Supernatural. Any chance Dolly Parton could appear on Supernatural?

Posted by Jagr75
yrs ago
Is JARED AND GEN HAVE OWN BABY

Posted by kristina1959
yrs ago
Super hot. Loved him as Dean on gilmore girls. He'll always be Dean to me.

yrs ago
i die for you and i like ur wife she's cool i watch her show its cool action so as supernatuarl my best show

Posted by sweet_rush
yrs ago
i am a big fan i love ya very much u wouldnt know how much i die for you and i like ur wife she's cool i watch her show its cool action so as supernatuarl my best show eveeeeeeeeeeeeer lov ya sam & dean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Posted by Ojo Bisola
yrs ago
hey am a very big fan from Nigeria but i don't really understand the reason why celebrities can not maintain just one relationship,its the same too here in Nigeria but anyways you are a great actor and i admire you alot tanks.

Posted by LOL
yrs ago
Padalecki is a cheap and miserable GOOF.

Posted by zoey739
yrs ago
love his show is the best .. and good looking guy he is

Posted by Rikke
yrs ago
i think ya all should just shut up about Jared's wife. she is a really nice person, and i coulden't find abetter wife for Jared, so don't judge her on her caractor. they are good together.. PEACE!

Posted by Frank
yrs ago
LOL! They kissed for the cameras? That’s... nice. And so very private, and low key too.

Posted by CottonCandy83
yrs ago
Your so cute Jared I know your married but the shows you been on you was good in them.Keep up the work we love you shows.

Posted by Shannon750
yrs ago
love

Posted by fabienne94
yrs ago
j'aime beauoup et c'est une bonne série

Posted by me ..
yrs ago
back off guys he has a wife! XD! hey jared ur cool and fun love ur hair and smile XD .. lol ..

Posted by annielicious14
yrs ago
Happy New Year to Jared Padalecki and all his fans!

Posted by victoria
yrs ago
JARED I LOVE BECAUSE U SAY DOUGBAGGY AND LOVE NIJIAS!!! WE`RE SOULMATES LOL seriously though just wanna say big fan u seem like a really cool guy.

Posted by songk8
yrs ago
Hi ..Jared Padalecki i think you make good couples with Genevive Cortese ...

Posted by Jason
yrs ago
Hey Jared I`ve missed you. Welcome back to Texas. I love Supernatural and I`ve missed this site! I`m so ready for season 6. I`m happy for him and his marriage.

Posted by kate21
yrs ago
Jared is a good actor.should like that I am not only his fan,want greater

Posted by kate21
yrs ago
Hi from russia,Jared wonderful actor/I love supernatural...PS sorry for my english..)))

Posted by DSophie
yrs ago
Hey, I am a huge fan! I love your acting! anyways, I heard yo got married? Congratulations! May your love last forever!

Posted by Kim Horne
yrs ago
i messed up on the last to comments and i couldn`t delete them what I meant to say is Happy Birthday and congratulations on your marriage. I love you. My spelliIng is really bad. I always mess up everything.

Posted by Kim Horne
yrs ago
That the second time I messed it up. What I meant to say is Happy Birthday Jared and congratulaions on your marriage I love you. I can`t seem to delete the other to my spelling is very bad. I mess up everything.

Posted by Kim Horne
yrs ago
happy jared i couldn`t change the spelling on one of the words.anyway congratulations on your marriage I love you.

Posted by Kim Horne
yrs ago
happy birthday jared i love you congradulions on your marriage.I know I spelled it wrong

Posted by JULIE CARMEN YUNK
yrs ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JARED PADALECKI. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Posted by Mary
yrs ago
Is it just me, or have this guy transformed from a boy into a man in the last few seasons? Standing next to Bobby and Dean in the last ep, I was surprised by how seriously manly he looked. And scrumptious ;-)

Posted by guest
yrs ago
Padalecki is a primitive GOOF. And his shemale beard Cortese is a bad news

Posted by Claire Marie Crittenden
yrs ago
Hey! Jared please answer this question. On facebook did a guy named Jordan Hoffus ask you to go to his grad? Well, I am his sister. You probalbly don`t have enough time. Please write back.

Posted by Claire
yrs ago
I think you and Genevieve are totally perfect together! Relax and chill when you are married! LOVE SUPERNATURAL! SO HOT!!!!!

Posted by to knucklehead from cherryblosom
yrs ago
thank u my point exactly although i do believe jared and gen r the real deal.

Posted by jaredgirl
yrs ago
I love you man you are so hot and beautiful and cute

Posted by knucklehead
yrs ago
You know what is strange. Out of all the pics we have seen of Jensen and Jared`s wedding, one question no one has asked. Where is the entire family enjoying their big day. Not one happy photo

Posted by Chelsesa
yrs ago
I think its great as long as he`s happy! If you don`t think that you`re sick!!! Get over yourself lunatic fan girls!!!!!

Posted by Janet_450
yrs ago
Me too.

Posted by storm
yrs ago
just wanna say thank you

Posted by SAMMY LOVER
yrs ago
I AGREE WITH STORM

Posted by storm
yrs ago
I think Gen and Danneel are both BAD NEWS......

Posted by Sammygirl90
yrs ago
HEY JARED YOU ARE ADORABLE

Posted by nat
yrs ago
I need to W my L around J.P`s C!!

Posted by SAMMY GIRL
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU JARED WITH ALL MY HEART

Posted by Janet_450
yrs ago
Why should it be kept to myself? I haven`t seen anywhere written here that only positive opinions can be posted or the ones that you like, miss irish. You have a right to post what you want, do it. I do too. And I am posting now that I think this Gen is bad news. If anybody thinks anything else, that is perfectly ok.

Posted by gouldthorpemorgen@ymail.com
yrs ago
yay day did it! but i hope JA dont wed DH tho she aint right 4 him.

Posted by annielicious14
yrs ago
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs Padalecki!

Posted by annielicious14
yrs ago
Jared Padalecki celebrated his bachelor party at Lavo before he weds Genevieve Cortese this Saturday in Idaho.

Posted by jedaqia
yrs ago
Waaa! I`m a SamGirl! I`m so sad he`s getting married! Nah...not too much. If its true, then God bless both of you. Be happy! Procreate, cos we need to see a Jared clone. Just don`t quit on Supernatural! I STILL WANT MY SAM!

Posted by miss_irish
yrs ago
i wish both of ye a happy life together even tho ye`ll never see this but anyway...i think that some people in the site should stop leaving nasty messages because if you don`t like who someone is dating then too bad don`t bother saying any thing because nasty comments should be kept to your self...jared is happy thats all that matters if your a true fan then you would be happy for him...like i am....ps supernatural rock...

Posted by Sandra
yrs ago
Jared I love you so much

Posted by annielicious14
yrs ago
Good luck to Jared and Genevieve on their special day!

Posted by Chelsea
yrs ago
sooo your basing your entire opinion of her on her fictional character on tv???! What an idiot!!

Posted by Janet.
yrs ago
I don`t think we should stop discussing about Jared`s relationship. That is what the forum is for.

Posted by Matin
yrs ago
OOOOh Jared I die 4 you

Posted by Yahoo!!!
yrs ago
I wonder who pays miss irish to spread these rumors?! Shemale Harris/Cortese?!

Posted by miss_irish
yrs ago
jesus people let the bloke do what he wants if he wants to marry her its his business and not anyone elses im sure if she is as bad as ye say he wouldn`t be with her...he obviously loves her and she must be a nice person if he`s with her cause he come across as a nice fella...so stop dising his realationship with her...

Posted by FACTSrefined
yrs ago
It is funny! I was most amused when people start guessing who will merry first: Jared or Jensen. According to Harris` cousen, Ackles/Harris wedding will take place in summer. According to Cortese`s cousen, Padalecki/Cortese wedding will take place on February 27. But Ted Casablanca - an American entertainment journalist for E! Online, has a column called The Awful Truth where he reveals near-impossible-to-obtain gossip on the private lives of celebrities - states that NEITHER JENSEN NOR JARED ARE GOING TO MERRY IN FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

Posted by Janet.
yrs ago
I don`t like genevieve either. From what I get of her body language on the show and the way she speaks I think she is a superior person. That ain`t lucky!

Posted by Jaredlover
yrs ago
OOOOHHHH no I don`t like genevieve JARED IS MINE

Posted by ha ha ha
yrs ago
And most primitive!

Posted by Mary
yrs ago
Jared is most beautiful man in the world

Posted by Janet.
yrs ago
Oh, no. That would be just mean. I didn`t mean that. Like I said I like Jared.

Posted by Yahoo!!!
yrs ago
Oh, Ackles and Padalecki, who are good only at performing monkey dance in trash tv shows and at getting engaged for publicity stunt! Agree, let`s count how many times they will get engaged and how many times they will call off their engagements!!!Yahoo!!!

Posted by Janet_450
yrs ago
Evolet, I see where you`re coming from, but I have to write down what I think. Actors get all the popularity, the money and a pretty good chance for an easy life and they shouldn't pay a price for it? Don't get me wrong, I like Jared but he is no exception and there is a down side to everything. I don't agree with celebrities or their fans complaining about paparazzis and that they can't get privacy.I think it's pretty terrible, yes, but that's why I wouldn't do this. If you would, then you know what you sign up for and just don't comlpain, because many people envy your problems.

Posted by Janet_450
yrs ago
Has either of them confirmed it yet?

Posted by Chelsea
yrs ago
just heard genevieve and jared are engaged congrats!!!!

Posted by beverley
yrs ago
rolankurt if you are one of jareds friends is it possible if you could ask him if he likes to meet new people please.

Posted by Mandy
yrs ago
you are adorable

Posted by me
yrs ago
love you need you want you my boy

Posted by bev
yrs ago
the best actor ever seen in my hole life i am so look that my birthday is just before Jared`s birthday and also supernatural you just can`t top it !!!!from your number 1 fan

Posted by Jess
yrs ago
Okay I`ll give him credit he is a good actor..but you guys are going over the top a bit..

Posted by Evolet
yrs ago
I don`t even know where to begin. First, he could be my little brother. Second, as handsome as he is, he should be given the same privacy that the rest of us non famous people take for granted. Enjoy the visual, respect his work, and let him live his life in peace. Hopefully some day he will be able to have a family that isn`t tabloid news, broken and crazy. What a gift that would be!

Posted by Sara
yrs ago
so hot so cute so yummy so adorable and so mine

Posted by Kim
yrs ago
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you.....

Posted by Kim
yrs ago
You are sooooo hooooot

Posted by fhares11
yrs ago
que guapisisismoooooooooo!!!!

Posted by salihou adamou
yrs ago
bonne continuation et que dieu te protège

Posted by Kristen90
yrs ago
love you

Posted by ME
yrs ago
you are soooooooooooo hot

Posted by Karen
yrs ago
I love you and like your work , Supernatural is amazing and crazy.In Brazil supernatural is very loved.One kiss,and good luck Jared .I`m like, like, like you my FRIEND !Goodbye.

Posted by Jason
yrs ago
Is Jared Padalecki going to be in the movie I, Robot part 2? Please let me know if you`ve heard. Anybody!!!!

Posted by Dee
yrs ago
rolankurt.. hun you are seriously disturbed and why do you feel the need to capitalise every single word.. seriously! and who cares if they are or are not dating and if they are its totally cool with me.. and I guess it is for him as well stars get to live with rumours it`s part of stardom.. Okidoki!

Posted by anna-crystal
yrs ago
jensen and jared[they are dood guys,close friends and nothing els so,shut up all.

Posted by tali
yrs ago
someones deluded haha

Posted by rolankurt
yrs ago
When I Say I`m Going To Do It I Really Mean It. You Have Less Then A Week To Get Those Pictures Off The Site.When I Come Back To This Site I Better Not See It.

Posted by rolankurt
yrs ago
If You Don`t Remove The Pics Of Genevieve Cortese And Jared Padalecki Of Their Relationship Box I Will Have Attorneys To Sue And Shut This Site Down. I`m Doing This To Protect Jared Also To Stop You Guys From Confusing The Fans.

Posted by rolankurt
yrs ago
Now I`m Not Going Who Tell Who It Is Cause I Respect Jared Alot And He`s My Friend. So I Rather Let Him Confirmed It To The Fans Himself. But Until Then Stop Posting Pics Making Rumors And Lies About It.

Posted by rolankurt
yrs ago
To Be Honest I`m One Of Jared`s Real Close Friend Not Those Fake Friends I`m Talking Real Here And I Know Exactly Who Jared Is Dating Right Now And It`s Not Genevieve Cortese. Jared Told Me About A Week Ago.

Posted by rolankurt
yrs ago
Whoever Posted That Please Remove The Picture Of Genevieve Cortese Picture From Jared Padalecki Relationship Box And Also Jared`s Picture From Genevieve Cortese eeeRelationship Box. I Would Really Appreciate It Alot.

Posted by cherryblosom
yrs ago
well r dey 2gether or no??????????????.

Posted by cherryblosom
yrs ago
will u lot make ur minds up is he wid ruby or not?.

Posted by SNfreak
yrs ago
what kind of rumour is that.. how they are GAYY firstly jareds is in a relationship anyway. Think before uu actt !!! HESS HHOOOOT !!!!

Posted by riqoueiardo
yrs ago
WAY TOO MUCH OF THE GOOD LIFE. THE GUYS WILL INDEED REQUIRE FINE REST AND STABLE ATMOSPHERE TO CARRY ALONG. I THINK THIS SHOW EPISODE PRODUCES ENOUGH GARBAGE ALREADY ALTHOUGH LIFE IS, SOMEWHAT TOUGH.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Jared Padalecki

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Evil Feed

Evil Feed (2013)

saved by enieni
1 hour ago
Tusk

Tusk (2014)

saved by enieni
1 hour ago
Housebound

Housebound (2014)

saved by enieni
1 hour ago
White Settlers

White Settlers (2014)

saved by enieni
1 hour ago
Cross Bearer

Cross Bearer (2012)

saved by enieni
2 hours ago
Kristen McMenamy  - Vogue Italy September 2010
Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 Ad Campaign
Blago Simon

Blago Simon

saved by Robert19991
4 hours ago
Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

saved by CoreyTigers84
7 hours ago
Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner

saved by CoreyTigers84
8 hours ago
Sex & the Single Mom

Sex & the Single Mom (2003)

saved by Hotwheels19
8 hours ago
Lynn Collins and Steven Strait
Starsky and Hutch

Starsky and Hutch (1975)

saved by CindyCelebs
10 hours ago
Toby Hemingway

Toby Hemingway

saved by Hotwheels19
10 hours ago
Toby Hemingway

Toby Hemingway

saved by Hotwheels19
10 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password