Jessica Simpson Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Jessica Simpson?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next »
Posted by Flyera
mth ago
She can't eat pizza since she is allergic.

Posted by fujimotookaori
mths ago
Jessica is so wholesome. I love her younger sister Ashlee Simpson. She so punky.

Posted by 1991jae91
mths ago
she is a goddess. her children are cute!

Posted by Puppy
mths ago
At last Jess will be married after all!

Posted by Kitten
mths ago
Yet a great actress and singer better than Courtney Love!

Posted by Firework
mths ago
Jessica is allergic to pizza, corn, and chocolate!

yr ago
I loove her curves representing the real women

Posted by Bunt
yr ago
I could be wrong, but she must be!

Posted by Nutface
yr ago
She has a daughter and a son? And about pizza being her favorite food, is she really allergic?

Posted by johnharris
yr ago
Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful face, amazing figure. The twins are outrageous!

Posted by Twinkle_stare
yrs ago
I didnt know she dated so many guys!

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
really the guy from smashing pumpkins?

Posted by kaybrianne
yrs ago
I love Jessica's shoes! Congrats on baby number 2

Posted by Onsweroflove
yrs ago
wow I didn't know she use to date half of these men!

yrs ago
I lived 2 doors down from her and Nick....

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
who is this new guy she is dating

Posted by Madekiss
yrs ago
She is really agly and she is not artist at all

Posted by JBella
yrs ago
I don't think she comes across as an airhead at all. I think that she is smart. Just not educated in a cosmopolitan way. I like her a lot. he clothing line is quite rad.

Posted by ace1960
yrs ago
Jessica comes off as an airhead but she's rich and fine!!!

Posted by destiny12
yrs ago
heyyy jesssie just want too say luv ya

Posted by H2O
yrs ago
I loove her curves representing the real women. I wish her happiness and think that before she was too young to marry. Now she would make a better wife.

Posted by amybanker
yrs ago
She seems very strange. I hope she is ok.

Posted by zoey739
yrs ago
she dated Adam Levine!!?!?! I had know idea wowow

Posted by peterdoherty
yrs ago
Keep up with God & yourself!

Posted by kendrawrites
yrs ago
lay off the cheeseburgers jess.

Posted by peterdoherty
yrs ago
happy valentine's day-lol

Posted by evangilina
yrs ago
i think u r the prettiest gurl ever

Posted by agency4stars
yrs ago
hi beautiful

Posted by zamiina
yrs ago
Jessica you're so amazing

Posted by Rbuskey
yrs ago
She pretty

Posted by anita
yrs ago
oh yea

Posted by elizabeth32
yrs ago
don't let his past keep you from marring him because he lied about it. I hope you still love him.

Posted by Emil Breen
yrs ago
take Nick back you 2 were a good couple together your my biggest fan JESSICA!!!

Posted by JS
yrs ago
she definitly had an encounter with Fred Durst!

Posted by Kallen
yrs ago
weird it says her hair is dyed blonde but it is not dyed. She was born blonde and her hair is naturally blonde and she had blonde hair since she was a baby

Posted by lalka
yrs ago
he so belongs with jess!! he still luvs jess and she luvs him!! they should so get togther!! but the thing is does he no vanessa is just using nick for pr and always poses for the camera, she makes me so sick!! nick and jess have so much love for each other and its been so many years since they have divorced. both have grown up and need to give the relationship another chance, all then they will neva find happyness with anyone else. his eyes used to sparkle up and light up when he was with jess, but now he is with vanessa luks so sad and drained

Posted by Jane
yrs ago
I saw Jessica on The View today and she said she is NOT dating Billy Corgan, they are just friends.

Posted by BrittanyCarter
yrs ago
There are rumors on perez hilton that Jessica and Friday night lights actor Taylor Kitsch are dating

Posted by BrittanyCarter
yrs ago
I dont think there has been an official statement to if Jessica and Billy are in a relationship

Posted by Eileen
yrs ago
Some of you need to realize that Jess and Nick are OVER!! Accept it and move on, they have! Jess`s new haircut looks fabulous!!

Posted by inta_15
yrs ago
Jessica, PLEASE back to nick lachey.. you and nick is the best couple in the world..

Posted by mark
yrs ago
i think i read that jessica dated fred durst after her split from nick lachey.

Posted by pabla
yrs ago
READ the Book of REVELATIONS chapter 13 verses 15-18 and chapter 21 verse 8; and READ the book of GALATIONS chapter 5 verses 16-21! GOD reveals who is going to HELL and WHY and who is going to HeaveN!

Posted by cecilee hogan
yrs ago
OMG!!! get a life people. you all posts these comments like you know her persoanlly. so sad

Posted by susie
yrs ago
Rather than post comments on this website...why don`t we learn to use proper grammar and maybe pick up a dictionary!!

Posted by jason
yrs ago
Why does it decribe Jess`s hair as dyed blond? She has always had blonde hair very light look at her old pictures. She never has been brunette except when dyed it when dating slimy dog john mayor.

Posted by mary
yrs ago
jessica and any women doesn`t need a man to judge her. we women are judging those fat hairy scratch your head and balls fox sports and loser cowboys and coach and team owner.

Posted by joanne
yrs ago
Well flozell adams and jesscia should sue fox they are both being made fun of. can fox sports be any more nonprofessional. (IN THE WORDS OF ADAM CHANDLER)

Posted by raymond
yrs ago
Jessica would make a smoking hot BOND GIRL

Posted by daniel
yrs ago
the irony of the burgerking fox cartoon is that jessica really can play football better then romo maryann and jason dimwit and coach. anyone can they are horrible and always lose.

Posted by chace
yrs ago
uJessica, just ignore that nasty gross tony romo. He is obviously obsessed with you. He still has the boat you gave him to remind him of you. He still brings your name up as in fox sports cartoon. He is having issues trying to get over you. This is why he can`t concentrate and play a real football game. Be thankful you moved on with your life.

Posted by elenak35
yrs ago
Thanks for your films

Posted by charlie
yrs ago
Jessica, if you are reading this just ignore those nasty cowboys and their gross coach. they are losers. and they need to grow up but looks like they never will. heard romo and marion barber actually pulled down the coachs pants. talk about how they are immature and disrepectful. why are they called a professional football team with antics like that? yuk they are trolls. blech.

Posted by davie
yrs ago
you`re funny that middle picture is not even jessica.

Posted by joseph
yrs ago
cannot believe how lowlife the cowboys and their coach have become. they are now making fun of jessicas weight on a commerial for burger king. they cannot just leave her alone she has gone on with her life dispite homo romo dumping her on her birthday and her dog dying. she can no longer be a scapegoat as to the loser cowboys loosing. so the bullies are now trying to deflect bad media attn on themselves and how badly their playing on to jessica. she has nothing whatsoever to do with any of them. they are little boys crude immature and unprofessional. not professional football. homo romo and maryanne barber and their fat coach are now going to burger king (dog meat) to eat each others mini whoppers. choke on it dogs

Posted by trinity.com
yrs ago
oh blackie, everybody is a racist to you.

Posted by blackie
yrs ago
Jessica Simpson is racist I see

Posted by Ditch your daddy
yrs ago
The ONLY man Jessica NEEDS to really get rid of in her life is her father...that man is ruining ALL of her life.

Posted by Kevin
yrs ago
I think she should move on to someone Not so celeb known....and why back to Jon mayer???? hello find someone new Like me!!

Posted by trinity
yrs ago
you girls are reading too many globe sun magazines all lies jessica not jealous of sis and is not dating anyone now nor wants to . what are you`ll 13 yrs old?

Posted by david
yrs ago
james davis, jess is not a hoe she is a rake she can rake up and guy she chooses too back it`s not you. your a lowlife.

Posted by sam
yrs ago
jes`sica dont date colt brennan is a creep and your to good for him. the football player are coward bully wimps and will blame you if they lose. just like the cowboys they try to use women as a scapegoat. wimps they are. find a classier breed.

Posted by david
yrs ago
james brady maybe jessica doesn`t normally eat that crap chicken and tuna from a can. she has more class. you moron james brady

Posted by leo
yrs ago
james davis is a punk and colt brennan a rapist. You are not in jess`s league she don`t want you . she doesn`t date punks

Posted by mary
yrs ago
JESSICA don`t date colt brennan he is a rapist. see story about girl he attacked. YOU DON`T NEED THAT CREEP. Get a decent real man . when your ready to date again.

Posted by Emily Breen
yrs ago
Jessica, I`m sorry about your breakup with Nick you should get him back cause you and Nick were a happy couple together, your my favorite Jessica

Posted by puzzleking
yrs ago
She should just get it over with and pose for Playboy.

Posted by alphadog
yrs ago
cutie.

Posted by baby1
yrs ago
eww i`ve never see her dating a lot men`s in the past :D

Posted by SANDY
yrs ago
queenoftab no matter how hard you try to post unflattering pictures of jessica it wont work cuz she will always be beautiful inside and out

Posted by FRANK
yrs ago
jessica is a lot hotter than paris hilton, heidi montag, megan fox thats for sure. but most women are jealous of her looks. so they diss her. and the guys don`t have a chance with her so they diss her also. SHE`S ALL MINE.

Posted by ben
yrs ago
the paparazzi and the press are relentlous to jessica they are vultures. She should stop being polite and spray them with bugspray.

Posted by ben
yrs ago
to robert gilliand you must be interested in jess because you came to this sight. AAAHHH YOU DO GIVE A DAMN!!!

Posted by joe
yrs ago
Jessica Simpson sure is popular look at all her posts. WOW! I`ll be happy to date her. She`s HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Posted by ben
yrs ago
kevin and jonathan we know full well you both are gay why don`t you have a threesome with homo romo

Posted by david
yrs ago
you`re arguing with yourselves jessica has moved on

Posted by david
yrs ago
adam and jessica beck you 2 loosers should get together. jessica wouldn`t have divorced nick if she wanted him back. he is old news same with scuzbag john mayor. adam is jealous he can`t have her and jessica beck is just plain jealous of beautiful jessica simpson

Posted by taylor
yrs ago
jessica simpson doesn`t want john mayor back he is a press hound and gross he`s gay like homo romo anyway so why do they post john mayor absolutley does want to get back with her? she doesn`t give a damn

Posted by twiggy56
yrs ago
Jess, got to love yourself first, and than love the boys.........

Posted by mike
yrs ago
id love U ;D x

Posted by sandra
yrs ago
jessica, don`t listen to the critics they are jealous of you how pathetic people are to enjoy others pain because they are sad creatures stay strong you are smart beautiful and kindhearted and can have any man so be good to yourself

Posted by lisa
yrs ago
jess, now the loser cowboys can blame themselves instead of using you as a scapegoat what crude cowards they are

Posted by david
yrs ago
jessica, be happy you`re free of the loosers tony romo and john mayor crude jerks spend time single for awhile cuz you can have any real man you want your beautiful and akindhearted soul

Posted by cherryblosom
yrs ago
so she didnt av jensen afta all haha.

Posted by Julia
yrs ago
she got dumped from tony romo from a text WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jordan
yrs ago
Happy Birthday Jessica have a Great Day Your Awsome :)

Posted by Yohan Ezekiel Kilmar
yrs ago
happy birthday jessica!may u have the greatest birthday!!!

Posted by Mystery Girl
yrs ago
Happy birthday Jessica!Have a great day!

Posted by T.I. Harris
yrs ago
I t$hink you are very pretty. I am like your biggest fan. I would like to meet you someday. Holla!!!

Posted by Hardboy
yrs ago
Hey Jessica, I like the way you are, you are so charming. I love you.

Posted by morri
yrs ago
i say go out with john mayer

Posted by C
yrs ago
Tony Romo is not right for u girl learn your lesson from me!!!!

Posted by Coldfire
yrs ago
I really don`t think Jensen Ackles has dated Jessica Simpson.

Posted by Nicole
yrs ago
you were great in the movie Private Valentine: Blonde and Dangerous you rockk and go out with ryan sypek instead..hes really cute and hes perfect for you :D

Posted by Wham_Bang_Pow
yrs ago
Are you ready boots?..start f*** walkin for weight loss.

Posted by E.L.C...X
yrs ago
i think it harsh when people compare ashlee to jess there both so unique in there own ways and i think there both amazing! and i think there both beautiful...just in different ways!! ashlee defo got the hottest husband =P Love peter!! hes real!!

Posted by Rika Perez
yrs ago
I love Jessica! Shes always been inspirational, and beautiful inside and out. I was sad that Her and Nick got divorced, I really believed they were the ideal couple. But I guess things happen that you can`t really control. Through everything, shes come out strong after the break-up and shes a lot more independent now, Im really proud of her.

Posted by Kelly Pratt
yrs ago
I don`t like listening to Jessica Simpson`s music.

Posted by Vera Nixon
yrs ago
I just wanted to say that in my personal opinion, I think that Jessica Simpson`s latest album "Do You Know" is the best album that she has ever recorded because her singing voice sounds a lot more smoother and a lot more calmer when comes to singing country music. Ever since her "A Public Affair" album has flopped, she has moved on to singing country music and I think that it is better than giving up on making music because that proves that she not a quitter when it comes to making music.

Posted by Trisha Wichita
yrs ago
Jessica Simpson has an awsome singing voice when it comes to singing country music, and I think that she should continue on singing country music and never go back to singing pop music ever again. I also think that it was really cool that she did a duet with Dolly Parton when they were singing the song, "Do You Know" off of her latest album.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Jessica Simpson

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Brie Larson

Brie Larson

saved by dathouz
17 minutes ago
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Arriving At Waterloo Airport in Ontario, Canada
Madeleine Ozeray

Madeleine Ozeray

saved by sunrise1982
1 hour ago
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Leona Paraminski - photo - shoot
FamousFix up and running

FamousFix up and running

saved by Tracker748
3 hours ago
Lance Bass Proposes to Fiancé Michael Turchin with New Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Married
James Getzlaff

James Getzlaff

saved by Hotwheels19
3 hours ago
J. Brown

J. Brown

saved by Hotwheels19
3 hours ago
Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

saved by Hotwheels19
3 hours ago
MADtv

MADtv (1995)

saved by Hotwheels19
3 hours ago
Dylan Minnette

Dylan Minnette

saved by Hotwheels19
3 hours ago
Elias Koteas

Elias Koteas

saved by Hotwheels19
3 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password