Matthew Perry Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Matthew Perry?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by mayracm
mths ago
Matthew you're the best, so glad you're staying healthy!! You deserve the best in the world, that's for sure.

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
Thank you for all the wonderful memories on F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

Posted by melissa
yrs ago
hey matthew happy 43th birthday from melissa and val and maksim and peta ps love melissa

Posted by David Robinson
yrs ago
i think matthew perry should going out with cameron diaz

Posted by SWS
yrs ago
You have a quater of my heart Matty, the other qauters goes to Seann William Scott, Ryan Reynolds and me, because I need to live.

Posted by David Benjamin Andrew Robinson
yrs ago
i would like matthew perry going out with cameron diaz

Posted by flyfightwin
yrs ago
love him! he's so funny... :)

Posted by Labanna
yrs ago
I love Matt and think he is gorgeous!! I just can't take him seriously enough. Chandler just pops into my head.

Posted by Movie_Girl
yrs ago
OMG chandler loved yasmine bleeth and he went out with her!! :D

Posted by meg1995
yrs ago
Great actor. Love everything that he's in, and that he has a natural humor!

Posted by mastercard1
yrs ago
Chandler made me laugh like no other.. When he was on drugs , he was excellent!

yrs ago
best friend ever

Posted by aneesha
yrs ago
you are the only actor in the world who do not bores me..i can look at u forever and ever an ever....love you

Posted by heatherachase
yrs ago
great show

Posted by Ameena Begum
yrs ago
Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox makes a good couple together. I wish they were together in a real life.

Posted by Diamond_Cat
yrs ago
What a great actor! Love him - he`s funny and nice and, well, no words) ~

Posted by sam162
yrs ago
if u r takin abt sarcasm Perry seems to b the god in that area.

Posted by rachael
yrs ago
omg how do you do it iv`e tryed for ages to get into a movie or a tv program! i love the movie 17 again and my fave tv show is friends!!

Posted by Senora Azura
yrs ago
ooooooooooo....u r so damn awesome....how do u do dat?

Posted by sb anon fav
yrs ago
perry should date that tall blonde he met at the studio today.

Posted by aMinnyMouse
yrs ago
he is with natascha and jennifer at the same time?? i cant belive that he is with jen

Posted by Hollie
yrs ago
I Love Matthew Loads, Brilliant Actor, Got All The Seasons Best One Is Where Chandler Purposers To Monica I Cryed My Eyes Out, I Also Cryed My Eyes Out On The Last Eposide :( MATT RULES, LOVE HIM LOADS I AM HIS NUMBER 1 FAN NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. I WISH I COULD MEET HIM LOVE HIM

Posted by sophie
yrs ago
i LOVE matthew perry, i watch the whole friends box set every night, there is nowan more of a friends fan then me, i love them all to abserlute bits, i`m watching it right now, the one where chandler and monica are getting married :D:D loveyou chander bing :D

Posted by jiji
yrs ago
oh god nobody makes me laugh like u Matthew...I really like ur acting....u r the best one ever.......god bless u

Posted by Mike
yrs ago
MATTHEW PERRY PLAYS LEFT 4 DEAD!

Posted by Leonie
yrs ago
He is hotter than McDreamy

Posted by lovematthewperry
yrs ago
:D im so totally in love with matthew perry :) he is my favourite actor of all time...he so funny and so so hot ;)i would do anything to meet him! i love him.

Posted by Andre Buldog_08
yrs ago
You`re the best EVER!! I`m a big fan of you. I really love you.. I hope you get a better life.. Good luck!!

Posted by friends
yrs ago
hes so funny on frnds i mean hes d best character on frnds so far

Posted by kylie anne hocevar
yrs ago
matt perry is an awesome dude!on 17 again he was so awesome!and zac efron turning into the 17 year old one was cool!

Posted by chanandler bong
yrs ago
i love matthew perry

Posted by Emma Routledge
yrs ago
I`ve been a big fan of Matthew`s and Friends for many years, i have all the seasons and the books and even the trivia games

Posted by trinny
yrs ago
my god u are great, sooo funny u and jennifer aniston were my fav. loved u in three to tango and 17 again.

Posted by elise22
yrs ago
I love friends! I have all of the seasons.. You are just a brilliant actor. I you that you will come to Holland sometime! You were great in 17 again too!:) You`re the best!

Posted by guest
yrs ago
God, I`m watching season 8 of Friends (i watched them all like 4 times xP) and i`m thinking: what was that with joey? chandler was much hotter! xD I thought you dated Courteney because of all the chemistry on set. I mean: You`re really good actor. Me and my sisters love you as Chandler and you are our favourite character. :) kisses from Poland ;D

Posted by Emily Breen
yrs ago
I have a big crus on you Matt I have a brotehr name Matt to. can we go on a date together. Hugs and Kisses

Posted by mattperry_roxxx
yrs ago
matt perry roxxx at comedy....man u are the best at wayever u do...i ve watched friends so many times to be able to pick a fav but man thts has so far been the most dificult thing i ve ever done....ur comedy is the best to watch out for....wish f.r.i.e.n.d.s wud get back..... :)

Posted by Mellcb
yrs ago
I love him

Posted by TAMBER
yrs ago
i think matthew perry should get freinds back up and running i think he and bruce willis are the best actors ever on telivision BRING BACK FREINDS!!!

Posted by Harriet
yrs ago
Matthew I looking forward to seeing 17 again P.S I think you should do another series of friends good luck in furture

Posted by bbb
yrs ago
i heard courteny cox(monica) is a lesbien. i mean, is that true

Posted by kiki
yrs ago
Matthew Perry is one of Hollywood`s nicest, most down to earth, and funniest people. It really p*sses me off when I see a poster for a new Seth Rogen movie every other month, I mean who keeps giving him a job?! Do people really enjoy his acting or his movies?

Posted by Me
yrs ago
Woop woop! You. Are. Hilarious! I was watching back on old episodes of Friends and I was like WHY AREN`T MONICA AND CHANDLER TOGETHER!! Haha! Can`t waaaait to see 17 Again!! :D

Posted by Cute Asian Girl
yrs ago
I love Matthew Perry! He`s such a good actor! Damn! Matthew, muah muah muah! You r so cute! Hug me! Kiss me! HEART YAH!

Posted by renee
yrs ago
i love matthew perry too he is so cute and i am only 11 and really funny

Posted by Josie
yrs ago
OMG i love hiim and i am only 12. but omg he is like the bomb and the god! :) i really want to meet him someday so i can give him a kiss but he married i really hope not!

Posted by chacha
yrs ago
matthew is so hot he could do me in the ass anytime....

Posted by Jason
yrs ago
Check out Supernatural on Thurday nights on CW33 at 8pm. Ladies if you like good looking men ( Or Gay Guys) If you like good looking men. Watch this show. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are Hot! I hear Matthew Perry might make a special guest on the show! Who knows for sure!

Posted by Chloe and Rachel
yrs ago
I love you matthew perry i wish you lived the same side of the pond as me :(

Posted by Chloe And Rachel
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU MATEW PERI!!!!!!

Posted by belinda gardiner
yrs ago
OMG chandler, or matthew i absolutly love you. i`m not obsessed or anything but i swear i am you BIGGEST fan. you are my favourite celeb and far out you are sooooo cute. i would do "almost" anything to know you or better yet be your friend. love you chandler 4ever, love belinda, nsw, aus

Posted by renee
yrs ago
hi i seen all your friends episods and you are so cute.your very good at acting chandler. love you lodes

Posted by lizzie
yrs ago
Hi Matt, Your sooo cute love u loadz xxx

Posted by melissa graham 13
yrs ago
hi matthew i think your so funny and i watch friends all the time just to see you and i sometimes get jelous when you kiss another girl i really want your autograph i sometimes wish i was the same age as you so i can date you i know your gonna laugh at my comment but i want you to know how i feel and i love you

Posted by Hinnah
yrs ago
Hi Bing-a-Ling(as Janice would say), i love you in friends. i cant believe you went out with Yasmeen Bleeth, i mean you Chandler loved her on Baywatch, lucky you. xx

Posted by Heart_Breaker 2300
yrs ago
DEAR MATTHEW PERRY I THINK THAT U ARE INCONTROLLABLY FUNNY!!!!!!

Posted by randi_tripp_22
yrs ago
i am so in love with matthew perry. he is the ultimate man. and he is dating laruen graham now. they are amazing together. they are extremely funny and they are both sweethearts they belong together.

Posted by jester07
yrs ago
I`ve heard he is dating Natasha Wagner now.

Posted by Robzi
yrs ago
Lmao as if rachel posted that she wants him.. she broke up with him!!! Him and lauren are gorgeous together, and so were him and rach. But stick with R.R matty!!!! ;) x

Posted by Marissa
yrs ago
heey! matthew perry! i watch friends all the time just to see you and who are you dating in so confuse read this and i dunno go on face book and add me. im marissa parker and i have a pic of a person kissing another person they are like cartunes.

yrs ago
i luv u matt!!!!

Posted by Sally
yrs ago
I sent him a valentines card when I was 15 and requested a Friends film - and lo and behold it is in discussion - maybe my suggestion 10 years ago has finally reached him!

Posted by naughtynix
yrs ago
Matthew Perry, ah, just the right smile, just the right age, just the right twinkle in his eye. i wish he wasn`t famous and lived near me so i could have a coffee with him and find out more about him. shame i live on the other side of the pond and our paths will never cross. i think he`s cute and would like to get to know him.

Posted by Lindsay
yrs ago
I think Matthew has the most cutest face ever and has beautiful eyes aswell. Also i think he has the most Cutest smile i have ever seen in my life Love you xx

yrs ago
Him and Lauren r soooo cute! i am so happy they r back 2gether

Posted by savethedrama6
yrs ago
Come to Ohio and fall in love with me already, would ya?! Love this guy!!

Posted by Alejandro Cervantes
yrs ago
wow chandler have had some hot gals

Posted by Rachel Dunn
yrs ago
ooo you`re hot! I want you!

Posted by PhoebeTonkinBiggestFan
yrs ago
Matt is so phitt! luv hi

Posted by marie
yrs ago
What happened to the girl Kelly from TN that he mentioned in interview

Posted by june
yrs ago
Just a few days ago there were NOT that many votes for Matt and Rachel-they were all pretty much even. I think Rachel has been getting friends and herself to vote because she wants Matthew back. I read somewhere that she broke up with Matt becasue she was wanting to become a famous star and thought Matt could help her get there, but when that didn`t happen, she broke it off. She was just a student before, a nobody really. I think Matt and Lauren would make the cutest couple! Until I saw the videos of them together, I was never a fan until seeing that chemistry made me sad they may not even realize it. I hope they will soon!

Posted by ling
yrs ago
he really is good looking in an unassuming natural way-those eyes can melt hearts!

Posted by su
yrs ago
matthew~

Posted by Louise
yrs ago
is it true that he is dating an Australian woman at the moment? everyone seems to be.

Posted by Jackie
yrs ago
GTFO HE`S MINE.

Posted by R
yrs ago
I got a crush on him... he`s gorgeous and so sweeeeeeet!

Posted by crzymandm73
yrs ago
He is really funny and sweet!!!

Posted by laracroft
yrs ago
Funny, sweet, cute guy

Posted by Selam
yrs ago
he`s just a great actor.I love him sooooo much.

Posted by Andi
yrs ago
God, these women are gorgeous... I`m in LOVE with matthew perry, dont get me wrong, but im so suprised that he`s been with these girls !!!

Posted by latincrow81
yrs ago
let a player play

Posted by divaladea
yrs ago
i love him but is there any1 in this business he didnt date?

Posted by dani
yrs ago
he was brilliant on friends

Posted by minda
yrs ago
Is Matthew dating Mag Ryan AND Mandy Moore simultaneously?!

Posted by jade
yrs ago
i no u dont like acting like chandler bing but i like u wat eva u r in luv jade

Posted by mego
yrs ago
matthew rocks,he looks like edward norton alittle bit

Posted by LESLIE
yrs ago
L AGREE WITH CHLOE THE WOMEN ARE GORGES

Posted by dead man
yrs ago
he is listed as 5,11 in other places

Posted by chloe
yrs ago
just thought i would say that he has dated some really pretty women! which i was one of them! lol joke love matthew perry think he is great!

Posted by fitsum
yrs ago
the best comedian ever

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Matthew Perry

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Monika Jakisic

Monika Jakisic

saved by caesar78
4 minutes ago
Korina Longin

Korina Longin

saved by caesar78
5 minutes ago
Mila Elegovic

Mila Elegovic

saved by caesar78
8 minutes ago
Playboy Magazine [Croatia] (April 2005)
Cara Delevingne - W Magazine Pictorial [United States] (1 October 2014)
Cara Delevingne - W Magazine Cover [United States] (1 October 2014)
Mila Kunis - Elle Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (August 2012)
Mila Kunis - Elle Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (August 2012)
Daniel Betts and Judita Frankovic
Hunger

Hunger (2009)

saved by caesar78
51 minutes ago
Amore, ljubavi

Amore, ljubavi (2009)

saved by caesar78
57 minutes ago
Lindsay Lohan - Wonderland Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (1 September 2014)
Lindsay Lohan - Wonderland Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (1 September 2014)
Brenda Song

Brenda Song

saved by keycha10
2 hours ago
Ashley Tisdale attended the Hollywood premiere of "Scary Movie 5" on Thursday (April 11)
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

saved by keycha10
2 hours ago
2014 Radio Disney Music Awards

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password