Erin Everly Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Erin Everly?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Aibhlin
mths ago
Still very beautiful and put-together after all these years.

Posted by hurley
yrs ago
You guys are so rude with your comments! I think she's a very beautiful woman. I love her!!!

Posted by NevadaRain
yrs ago
Angelina666, WOW-WOW, you're a nice! I think Rose was thinking about second name of this woman (if he can thinking about she with his new girlfriend) when he was broke Bentley!(LOL)!!!

Posted by Fury666
yrs ago
Angelina, BRAVO for you! Everly and her grandfather Portman so lovely couple! Ha-ha-ha!!!

Posted by Angelina666
yrs ago
One more "actress" from GNR video???!!! She isn't model. She was model. And not for a long time. Invicta... like a car? Dodge... Ford... Why not???

Posted by Katherine Taylor
yrs ago
Erin Everly's picture is so dark! Did she cut her hair?

Posted by claudine
yrs ago
erin is so gorgeous ..is she still married to jack portman ? gosh .. LOL :D

Posted by jtnscott
yrs ago
She also has an official website with lots of pics - erineverly.com

Posted by mh2201
yrs ago
I found the photographers page on erins facebook

Posted by mh2201
yrs ago
when i get to erins facebook page where do i go to get that photographers page

Posted by mh2201
yrs ago
how do you know it is really erin on that facebook it doesn`t seem to me she would have a picture of her and axl on her page

Posted by boo
yrs ago
To see a pic of her from 2010, go to facebook. search for Erin Invicta Everly. Her profile is private...but she has a page of a photographer. Go to the photographer`s page and look at her albums. There are two albums with pics of Erin, her kids, the new guy, the baby, etc. she looks AMAZING!

Posted by peter
yrs ago
does anyone have a picture of her from now years??i mean 2008-2010

Posted by Cello
yrs ago
Trisha, Connor`s right, as it turns out - Erin does know Matthew and he apparently is indeed Esper`s dad (though from what I can tell, she and Jack Portman are divorced). Okay, this is starting to feel stalkery. Moving on with my life now...

Posted by shane
yrs ago
Who cares !!!!!!!!

Posted by trisha1234
yrs ago
If any of you knew her, actually knew her personally, you would know that she`s one fo the gentlest/kindest-hearted people alive, and would be very hurt by all of these balogney rumors and people trying desperately to ride people`s coat tails. She`s protected her privacy all of these years and is a good person and deserves to be left ALONE.

Posted by trisha1234
yrs ago
None of you know Erin, who is a sweet, kind, and gentle person who values her privacy and protects her children. She doesn`t even KNOW this Matthew guy and she doesn`t want any publicity, attention, ANYthing. If any of you knew her, actually knew her personally, you would know that she`s one fo the gentlest/kindest-hearted people alive, and would be very hurt by all of these balogney rumors and people trying desperately to ride people`s coat tails.

Posted by J.J.
yrs ago
Kniving? Jack, if you`re going to post unsubstantiated gossip, at least spell conniving right.

Posted by Connor
yrs ago
matthew klyn is on Facebook and he is pictured with the baby he fathered with erin.I guess it didn`t matter to either one of them that she was and still is married to the portman guy.

Posted by J.J.
yrs ago
As I said below, surely Erin can understand that people still get curious about her (especially since Sweet Child o` Mine was featured in the movie The Wrestler just last year). As long as her kids are left alone, I think it`s okay to catch people up on what she`s doing now.

Posted by gnrfan101
yrs ago
i do agree but like j.j said don`t do it if it make her upset and if peps can fine newer pics of her the only one wdw has is when she was with axl rose

Posted by J.J.
yrs ago
I agree about not posting info about Erin`s kids here. Surely Erin understands that people still get curious about her though. She can change her privacy setting if it bothers her.

Posted by gnrfan101
yrs ago
this is the best model ever she is cool

Posted by J.J.
yrs ago
WDW must have had a little glitch a while back. I never posted hotty, and what I did post never showed up. Maybe there`s another J.J. around...

Posted by Annais
yrs ago
she`s had a boyfriend and a baby with some designer Matthew Klyn

Posted by gnrfan101
yrs ago
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love her she is awsome she is the sweet child

Posted by J.J.
yrs ago
hotty

Posted by brendan johnson
yrs ago
i have info on the new guy and pics

Posted by SasuSaku
yrs ago
I used to LOVE Axl

Posted by J.J.
yrs ago
She`s on Twitter, too, as esperly. No pic, though, and she`s only tweeted a few times.

Posted by pupu
yrs ago
if you want to see new pics, put erin invicta everly on facebook, she has one, is her cos is friends of a lot of famous people and erin`s family.

Posted by primarhoda
yrs ago
Erin looks different in practically every pic she has, her right and left profile may be different- many have this, I see many links which I`m checking out, all of those pics are from the nineties, what does she look like now is my question, she`s my age- taking pics from one decade is great, but I hope I can find one of her these days.......

Posted by anny
yrs ago
Ok whats up with her , Who is she dating now?????? I`ve read shes had another child , but with who ????? Whos the new guy?

Posted by jd4151
yrs ago
she reminds me of the singer Edie Brickell. she`s pretty. so sad that she miscarried axl rose`s baby. a baby by them two would have been very handsome and also very talented =(

Posted by violin
yrs ago
What is about Erin`s life? What does she do? Is she still married with Portman?

Posted by Annais
yrs ago
She was dated Anthony Kiedis, is true!

Posted by RCONNOR
yrs ago
HAS ERIN HAD ANY CONTACT WITH AXL OVER THE YEARS? AND IS SHE STILL MARRIED TO JACK PORTMAN?

Posted by Jillian Tolin
yrs ago
Scary woman

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Erin Everly

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Antun Mihanović

Antun Mihanović

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

saved by andywong
2 hours ago
Cheyenne

Cheyenne (1996)

saved by marcenia
2 hours ago
Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

saved by marcenia
2 hours ago
PHOTOS: Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman are still going strong!
Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman: Muffins to Go!
Josh Bowman Flashes Biceps at Office Building!
Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman Hold Hands Before Valentine's Day!
Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman Are Wrapped Up in Each Other's Love!
Emily Vancamp Glamour Women Of The Year Awards In London
Angela Watson

Angela Watson

saved by KILLBILL
4 hours ago
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
Sandra Perković

Sandra Perković

saved by caesar78
9 hours ago
Denis & Denis

Denis & Denis

saved by caesar78
9 hours ago
Denis & Denis

Denis & Denis

saved by caesar78
9 hours ago
Zagreb Quartet

Zagreb Quartet

saved by caesar78
10 hours ago
Giant Drag

Giant Drag

saved by WeLoveItLoveIt
10 hours ago
Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

saved by Charlize_Theron
1 day ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password