Lucas Black Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Lucas Black?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by amanda mandino
yrs ago
hey idk if you actually read this stuff or not but if you do tell Maggie i say hi even though she might not remember me. when went to the same school and i remember how nice she was to me and always stuck up for me on the bus when i was younger and all the other kids used to tease me cause i was fat. i think i remember her so much cuz she was the first person to be nice to me in a new school.

Posted by aracely
yrs ago
your so cute I bearly notice you look much like Sam Worthingtn my best loved favorie actor but your as cute as him

Posted by Dakota
yrs ago
I watched sling blade and wondered who that cute boy was then a year later I seen deepwater and jarhead then of course I google him an found out that this beautiful peace of art was Lucas Black and fell in love he's beautiful and that ascent is adorable.

Posted by missing you
yrs ago
lucas don't be stupid leave that woman of yours

Posted by looking for love
yrs ago
hi lucas I have fallen in love with you my love for you is reall

Posted by bestillmybeatingheart
yrs ago
lucas I love you so much

Posted by bleedingheart
yrs ago
how you end the up with that woman of yours

Posted by bemine4ever
yrs ago
i think of you and i don't know what else to do just to dream of you

Posted by brokenheart
yrs ago
hi lucas I wish you were mine i'am jealous of your wife

Posted by jim dyer
yrs ago
i wish i was with you

Posted by waiting4you
yrs ago
i think of you day and night wondering what are you up too now

Posted by john
yrs ago
lucas you have one of the most beautiful eyes and body

Posted by mr95128
yrs ago
hi lucas you are so beautiful

Posted by Pebbles
yrs ago
Hey Lucas, You are so cute, are you married?? I have seen you in alot of movies.

Posted by Jimmy Reyntol
yrs ago
Lookas! you owe me 3 dollars from card cheating at that little redneck joint we were at in Hacksaw Mississippi back in 08. You need to settle up! Just cause you was in Tokyo drift dont make you Bruce Lee!. Be nuttin for me to kick a man in his neck bout four times!

Posted by Kyle
yrs ago
Hey Lucas I met you a few years ago when you were dating crystal ingle, i`m her cousin and you came to one of our family gatherings..just wanted to see if you remembered me..oh and how id joey doing

Posted by nudie
yrs ago
oh yeah whats his name and by the way its not his girlfriend its his wife!!

Posted by IMPRESSED
yrs ago
I JUST MET THE FATHER OF LUCAS BLACKS GIRLFRIEND,SMALL WORLD HUH? HOW COOL.LUCAS IS A VERY IMPRESSIVE ACTOR,I LOVED LEGION

Posted by susu
yrs ago
im look like u !!!but you are best and im worst

Posted by Marsleen
yrs ago
For you non-believers..He is getting Married in my little small town on July 3rd 2010 to Maggie Ann O`Brien.

Posted by jeanne hall
yrs ago
hi lucas i really like u and those movies of yours pliz replay me coz i want to become a friend of yours.

Posted by Marie
yrs ago
Lets get somthing strait Lucas is about to marry Maggie O`Brien she is from Elsberry/Clopton area yes her father was an art teacher in Winfield shes one of my cousins so yes I kinda would know.......

Posted by SouthernBelle
yrs ago
Lucas is a tremendous actor! My 8yr old started school a year early to play football cuz of Friday Night Lights. U never see him in press photos in trouble and Brennon looks to him as a roll model. Thanks for inspiring my son. He`s the only boy on Athens youth football team that has a nickname, Animal cuz he`s smaller and works hard, u inspired him :)

Posted by itsmeagain
yrs ago
he is married to maggie o`brien. she is the prosecuting attorney for lincoln county and let me tell you she is a *itch!!! when she is the courtroom.

Posted by justme77
yrs ago
Lucas is dating Maggie O`brien from Winfield, MO. My grandpa`s girlfriend is a friend of the O`brien family and does his taxes. Most of my family has met him. I haven`t because I live a few hours away:( Everyone says he is a really nice guy. He`s adorable. Too bad for me, huh?

Posted by justme77
yrs ago
Lucas is married to Maggie Obrien. My grandpa`s girlfriend did his taxes. She is friends with the Obrien family. Most of my family has met Lucas. Unfortunately I live a few hours away and haven`t got to meet him:( Everyone in my family says he`s a really nice guy. I think he`s adorable.

Posted by Stormy Howard
yrs ago
I think that it`s the same Maggie Obrien, her dad Mr.Ed O`brien was my art teacher all through high school.I can remember her coming to our class a couple of times. My husband also took her home one time when she was dating our roommate Jeff Moyers.The name of our school was Winfield, Missouri

Posted by skategirl_lovely
yrs ago
Maybe this just another little comment fo0r you, but for us who becomes your fans, well we support your work, film or no film at all. Baest of luck to you Lucas black

Posted by mamaoffive
yrs ago
I just wanted to say that you do wonderful work. I have had so many people come up to me and tell me that my youngest son looks just like you. I wish the best for you in your future.

Posted by Marsleen
yrs ago
Maggie O`Brien from my little small town in Missouri. Lucky him--she is a beautiful girl.

Posted by LIBBY
yrs ago
Yeah, he`s dating my mama too! Her name is Maggie O`brien too! What a coincidence. LOL

Posted by Jean
yrs ago
Hahhahaha....god i love this...Lucas is dating my cousin Maggie O`Brien...lol

Posted by darksiren
yrs ago
i really like you lucky...that smile and eyes of yours makes me almost forget my name!!! gustong gusto kita pag nakaside view.. you have an arrogant nose and i love it...

Posted by Aline Guerin
yrs ago
Parabéns Lucas por seu encanto...sou sua fã...e gostaria muito de poder te conhecer melhor...beijoss

Posted by Beata
yrs ago
tu nerealus;)* tokio nemylet neimanoma;)*

Posted by Beata
yrs ago
I love you so much;)*

Posted by Beata
yrs ago
ohh..;)* jis labai grazus, o jo sypsena isvis nereali...!;)*

Posted by Ashley
yrs ago
OMG! his smile is one of a kind!! isn`t he just a cutie! i love him in Tokyo Drift! Mad sick movie! :)

Posted by stomp
yrs ago
Hi lucas i`m an inspiring actor and i just wanted to say i love all your work.Love to see you put that Alabama passion on them keep doing what you do playa i hope one day we will get together and make a good movie together alright take care.

Posted by stomp
yrs ago
whats up homie my name stenericke henderson just call me stomp.I just found out that you are from alabama thats good cause i am from wetumpka,Alabama and i`m a fan and i`ve been watching since sling blade.Well i`m an inspiring actor and a member at talent6 man it`s hard trying to make it out of Alabama you made it and i just want to know how can you help me please?

Posted by omitchell04
yrs ago
He`s just too cute! Where did this man come from?? That smile of his drives me insane. So Hot!!!!

Posted by Rouch26
yrs ago
Completely Captivating...

Posted by Savannah sos
yrs ago
omg.lucas black i love you.u have the greatest smile ever.and the most gorgeous eyes.i love crazy in alabama.and tokyo drift.they totally rock.im ur biggest fan like ever.i hope we could meet one day

Posted by Danielle
yrs ago
omg ive watched american gothic over and over mi fav line of urs is when the blond boy and u are talking and you say do u want to no how my house burned down and he said how and you go i burned it but my fav part bout it was the look in ur eye i no american gothic is like old now but hey your in it lol

Posted by andi
yrs ago
u have the most amazing eyes and smile ever

Posted by tiffany
yrs ago
ONG!! LUCAS YOUR SOOOO HOT I JUST LUV YOUR ACCENT AND THAT SMILE OMG!! YOUR MINE

Posted by Bambam21
yrs ago
I could listen to him talk all day. And that smile OMG!

Posted by NDftballfan11
yrs ago
i just can get over that smile of his... :)

Posted by sos
yrs ago
your very hott

Posted by strawbery
yrs ago
this smile...mmm

Posted by madison
yrs ago
your sooooooo hot

Posted by joseidy
yrs ago
hola joseidy gracias por la foto.

Posted by angie
yrs ago
maggie o`brien

Posted by dana
yrs ago
stefanie budiman?????

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Lucas Black

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Fiona O'Carroll

Fiona O'Carroll

saved by Kiwigirl15
1 hour ago
Scooter Braun and Yael Cohen Wedding Day July 6, 2014
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

saved by CoreyTigers84
3 hours ago
Megan Fox Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premiere In Seoul
Rob Zombie - Blitzkrieg Bop, Hollywood Forever Cemetery 8-24-14
People Magazine [United States] (15 September 2014)
Brie Larson

Brie Larson

saved by dathouz
6 hours ago
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Arriving At Waterloo Airport in Ontario, Canada
Madeleine Ozeray

Madeleine Ozeray

saved by sunrise1982
7 hours ago
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Leona Paraminski - photo - shoot
FamousFix up and running

FamousFix up and running

saved by Tracker748
8 hours ago
Lance Bass Proposes to Fiancé Michael Turchin with New Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Married

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password