Maria Menounos Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Maria Menounos?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by jmullen of colorado
mths ago
I have to say this is a one-of-a-kind lady. Has established herself as one of the most interesting ladies in the world. Lover her laugh too!

Posted by OwenHenry
mths ago
Where is Derek Hough/ THey went out for some time.

Posted by Mouse did it
mths ago
What are you playing at, Maria?

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
I think she's also dated Vin Diesel. Why aren't her other boyfriends on here? I don't think she's been with Kevin since 1998 either.

Posted by Butt Lovin Bear
yrs ago
I've never seen a picture of her with anyone, male or female. So who is she really dating or has really dated?

Posted by Name
yrs ago
She`s been hanging out with Dane Cook a lot lately. Is there something there?

Posted by luvdonnie4eva
yrs ago
AS LONG AS SHE IS NOT DATING DONNIE WAHLBERG THEN I DON T CARE WHAT SHE DOES! I LOVE THAT MAN!!

Posted by fake as minu
yrs ago
i wud not super impose delora / vin diesels clan if I were u.. wrong eras to super impose when thse ppl did not exist.. i cud be facing psych issue trama wanting to be someone else, a personality disoeder. cause by dysfuctionality. brain trama, schizo and illiteracy run in direct line even if i spk or breath on them - they become delusional and become schizo themselves!!!

Posted by xSign
yrs ago
no she`s been corrugating behind clothes door taking it to the next level with vin diesel

Posted by jillian
yrs ago
wasnt she dating nick fiammetta?? top 30 under 30 in miami

Posted by one
yrs ago
Miss perfect...... Did you restructure the tip of your nose? it doesn`t look the same as it did way back when i n providence.. am I pretty? am I?

Posted by Why? whos covering
yrs ago
So..... Special Friends Birthday is coming up. UCFF. Who will be renewing - re birthing. Usually when VD`s showing his face in public, MM seems to be nowhere in sight? when MC is out, MM is nowhere in sight? when MM in public MC is nowhere in sight?

Posted by coincidence`s ???
yrs ago
I thought it was me .. and - it probably is!! .. but how many coincidence`s can there be?.... she goes to the east for an event each time and the lil Flexi ( my fam ) goes away. This week is kinda a different. Not like the following weekend... What`s going to happen this weekend ? considering I wasn`t paying that much attention to MM ... and making sure my fam was safe. until well, I did my rounds.

Posted by Inquiring minds would like to know?
yrs ago
I wonder while, VD travels and is doing interviews and such ...or at least - I think!!. I see a lot less of her ..why???. Where has she been hiding or who has she been meeting?

Posted by still dum ....
yrs ago
freedom of thought or speech? says: maria is not a homo.. thnx She`s a racist and a self centered individual that thinks everyone should have perfect presence and ambiance like herself everything. Turn off the lights ... Maria encourages everyone to turn off the lights!!... miss wannabe superhero. Good influence to the young teens aren`t you? I, don`t think so. you`re fake!!!. I use to like you and your causes but that was before ... Now, you`re just a prejudice racist that really has no clue about anyone but your self, I heard about the girl you forced to strip and move out of her family`s home... you are a so called advocate and would never compare to real people and their actual struggles ..sweetie !... Posted 2009-03-29 04:16:39 EST

Posted by matinakanw
yrs ago
Hey She is Not russian orthodox, She is Greek orthodox,

Posted by Just wondering
yrs ago
How was this weekend?

Posted by can you hear the sarcasm
yrs ago
Criticizes having babies out of wedlock marriage ( uncontrollable situations and type casting their mentality as it should be hereditary... now, if that was the case she should have been a house wife with several kids by now. isn`t that so miss classy miss I`m so euro Euro and not dark... cause dark people don`t bath !!...

Posted by Fred
yrs ago
when is whole maria going to have babies??

Posted by You like BP...PG !!!
yrs ago
How was last night Menounos... good , good last night.....wasn`t it???... Where was PJ?.... MEnounos to BFF...I can`t believe shes a paci and you like her, she`s not even pretty!!!!

Posted by I am This!!!
yrs ago
How come you posted on Diesel driven ...yeah I some times check honey but you knew that !!! Cause you never do .... Post dozens of pics on FEB 10th 2009... And why is there a child in a pic with you where your own baby.. ( your daughter) and isn`t maria Close to NH, CT..where are U?..... hurray take it off D.Driven !!

Posted by not no more
yrs ago
to criticize a different ethnicity - not knowing where they come from and try to role play, that isn`t your regular black , white, both or even latino and or eruo American, take into consideration their economic situation and the struggles they faced before saying your better than they are, analyzing, and criticizing their existence ......just like MC.. She did they same thing

Posted by you`re welcome
yrs ago
no matter how much you do your job..... you are still a racist and without ME - you wouldn`t have been - because I own all of us

Posted by You`re Welcome !!
yrs ago
there`s a reason why I - this can`t hear besides what you think !!!!!

Posted by i`ll try to keep it at pyschology -
yrs ago
to events.......... MM to VD 'can't stand your double life '... ... but the abuse I take from y`all is unspeakable .... but then again, ya`ll know that!!!!..............

Posted by now he just goes to mums house
yrs ago
did her lawyers call you...... consulted on this blogging situation???... on removing the content posted ???..... what about the content not posted ???? did she or one of the clans call.... for post 660 days ago... yes they are .....he used to use the back door !!!!...

Posted by mental strength...Psychological pain
yrs ago
eing called other Pci Cnt, colored person or classified by the things other people do. Or how about the types jokes being made about race or ethnic zoo as you would call it '¦ We ' colored folks '¦'¦'¦play your jokes off' and smile and giggle.. trying not to feel insecure or become mentally scared by things over heard or said. I guess were allowed privileges now`a days....... and yeah I guess you did provide colored people with an opportunity to for us to speak English and find jobs in modern times and allow us to bath and on occasion allow us have clothing sometimes get paid for things, besides being on welfare.

Posted by he doesn
yrs ago
Maria`s always full of smiles when filming on the streets of NY......close to home ....Hey !!... doesn`t Marks parents live in Connecticut as well???

Posted by totally crazy
yrs ago
ousioraph or oustograph

Posted by You already know .....
yrs ago
They are Fagits - actually Fagits are better... and she is pretty with make up and yes can do better as long as she has make-up on and .....she needs to stop Medalling in the “ two immigrants and one foreigners “ mask – you inconsiderate ass hole – you only care about your reputation and making sure you don’t get caught – (you and the “clan”) – don’t worry - I haven’t posted up the “others”......yet- ( other people would not understand my randomness / illiteracy in the blogs) – but you know what I’m talking about- actually, VD and his crew would know - as well as MC –

Posted by rif ryda
yrs ago
i think vin and that other guy are fagets and she coud do way better then those queers

Posted by Almost famous
yrs ago
Ohhhhh.... keep wearing designer / name brands that "enslave children to make them" -.....Oh merry x-mas!!!....MC as well!!!

Posted by whoopppieeeeee!!!
yrs ago
I heard your parents were going to volunteer in more ethnic surrounding area`s to help your character "builder" portfolio - besides you doing Africa???..... is it true??

Posted by Give credit where credits do
yrs ago
Nice Character builder on Accesshollywood the other day.....

Posted by oh well !!!
yrs ago
I trust you`re keeping the other blogs on hand ...that`s why you haven`t posted ...I hope you do keep them....

Posted by I not your clans victim anymore
yrs ago
you said it best Mark..... your mother is the best astrologist in the world........sorry for the cursing you guys...meant the techs who are reading this...I have my reasons ...if they call you ...hey ...it might be tru..

Posted by tell it like it is
yrs ago
MENOUNOS.. that is what Mark calls you ... You `re welcome - he stole that from someone else...And no I ain`t one of the many`s across the globe. What do you think mr Bachelor and Jiminez who and a baby what??? ..... Mr. Atlas

Posted by tell it like it is ...
yrs ago
Maria recently buying a chocolate from a “coloured boy” – With out getting paid for it....Nice Move... really nice move !! No suspicions... cool

Posted by Yesireebob / tell it like it is …..
yrs ago
Menounos.... *“Coloured people” is politically considered incorrect..... *Mark you having a child on April 2 and announced it in June – it wasn’t supposed to be a publicity stunt ...You and Mariah Carey got just scared. – Unethical practice!!! And back with Maria Menounos... - how did you get the cameo gig on knight rider??.. *Mariah Carey got hitch w/ Cannon on Apr 30 announced it in May I bet Menounos “the Racist” starts making more appearances with BF- just friends ??? Cameo ... on Knight Rider???? *Unethical Practice –without formal consent ..... Ask deli, she knows Maria Menounos taking pics with "Coloured people"... actually regular “coloured people” off the streets - besides her charity work... Hurry -up find some " colored people” to hang out with as well" Besides Mark and his Fam, as of now he has no ""ethnicity" within his veins... No race

yrs ago
So, let me rectify the made up “stories” as much as I can, so only you Mark and your clan can understand clearly and while your Fans and appreciators, think this in an obsessed stalker blog and hope that someone in the world believes !!! – And not consider this as a stalker fan blogging who s obsessed.... Well ...it may be ...who knows !!! . Lets see Since, Mark you’re a frequent searcher and undercover blogger your-self you can pass the message on. This post is to reflect on the posts before... Really, this is no publicity stunt or it could be .. If someone contacts you Mr monitor even before you read this ....Something has to be true ...But who knows ... I could be delusional or creative – good story teller !!!

yrs ago
Hey.. Maybe I should’ve written my post and explain myself properly, instead of venting and going off ... I was tired, frustrated and debating on weather to even write this.... I’ve must’ve have been masked up with dumb illiterate “Colored people”-

Posted by Yesirebob
yrs ago
Okay Your still a racist..... You’re still dating Mark.. it’s all a façade.. how come no one has seen his baby yet??? YUP...unethical practice... funny how Mariah Carey got married on Apr 30 and announced it right away – where mark announced he had a baby right after with Jimenez in June on April 2????? ... Funny ain’t it and you two have been keeping it low recently- you’ve been smiling a lot recently compared to 2006 .... I know ..... who would believe me ???? who would??? That’s fine maria .... OHHHH Coloured peopled – its politically incorrect ... Racist !!! And so is his momma ( I think I one of the few who knows) P.S I want my royalties pass that on to mariah as well... or I could be all wrong !!

Posted by Tell it like it is...
yrs ago
I think Vin And Maria are still engaged...(undercover)..living through others...maybe it was meant to be..destined, but only through others!!..188 days-YW

Posted by wanda olivo
yrs ago
IF YOUR NOT DATING ANYONE I`II DATE YOU FOR LIFE

Posted by philip_m_b_0536
yrs ago
maria menounos is great actress and presenter.

Posted by Mars
yrs ago
Maria and VD are not dating

Posted by donovin
yrs ago
I think maria menounos is beautiful

Posted by jarrah
yrs ago
She`s gorgeous. I like her and Vin together. Are they still dating? I never see them together at awards shows or anything...

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Maria Menounos

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Playboy Magazine [Croatia] (June 2011)
Dvina Meler

Dvina Meler

saved by caesar78
6 minutes ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
21 minutes ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
23 minutes ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
24 minutes ago
Zach Roerig

Zach Roerig

saved by hulja
25 minutes ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
26 minutes ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
27 minutes ago
Rachael Harris

Rachael Harris

saved by fordt54
28 minutes ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
29 minutes ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
59 minutes ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

Ksaver Šandor Gjalski

saved by caesar78
1 hour ago
Stephen Amell is Pulling Off Some Seriously Dark Eye Makeup on Set!
Dvina Meler publicity photo shoot
Dvina Meler

Dvina Meler

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password