Nazia Hasan and Mirza Ishtiaq Baig » Comments

Nazia Hasan and Mirza Ishtiaq Baig message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Nazia Hasan and Mirza Ishtiaq Baig?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Ali Asgher
mths ago
I really miss nazia and her innocient eyes and beautifull voice.

Posted by saqlain
yrs ago
nazia was quiet a nice, decent, cute, beautiful and beloved lady. i love her tooooooooooo much. may her soul rest in peace

Posted by shabbir
yrs ago
my best friend of musical life

Posted by hassan mirza
yrs ago
i love nawz sarief

Posted by Hussain
yrs ago
Who so ever did wrong to her will soon face the worst. May Allah rest her soul in peace ever.

Posted by Kamal
yrs ago
Naziaaaaa whr have u gone... pls come and charm with those beautiful voice, eyes.. there has not been a single day whr i have not thought and felt sad abt u. only relief is that u r nw in better place in god`s care... love u so much

Posted by roman
yrs ago
I am biggest fan of her. AS STING RAY SIAD .IA THAT TRUE?i am very shocked to to read this comment.can someone explain it.

Posted by erum
yrs ago
I am a great fan of Nazia Hassan.I miss her too much because there is none to replace her.When Nazia married Ishtiaq Beg in 1995,I was shocked because Ishtiaq had married Shazia Sayyed in 1991.He divorced her after a few months.I was surprized why Nazia married such a man.When Nazia was on the verge of her death,Mr Ishtiaq blamed on her character,which was of course not true.Ishtiaq is a loose character man,a liar and corrupt too.Our beautiful and innocent Nazia is still missed by her thousands fans.Nazia was adorable,but unfortunately she was trapped by her selfish parents and husband.

Posted by saleem
yrs ago
i really miss nazia and her innocient eyes and beautifull voice.

Posted by open eyes
yrs ago
sting ray is right on the mark!!! I know the Hassan family well, and I have to say that the Begs are even worse than Basir Hassan...if that is possible! Nazia did suffer because there was no compassion on the part of her family. She did not want to marry him, but the family forced her to, and the entire world has seen the end result. She was warned by the docs that if she had a child her ovarian cancer would spread - yet they chose to marry her off....if she had not married him and not had a child, she had a better chance at beating the cancer and while everyones time is predetermined, at least she would have been spared the humiliation and pain that was totally uncalled for. Her family is never honest about her diagnosis, and they claim it was lung cancer, but it was in fact ovarian cancer that later metasized to the lungs. May she rest in peace.

Posted by Hiren
yrs ago
Nazia Hassan, the wonderful voice I have ever heard.

Posted by ahmadhsb
yrs ago
Nazia’s father Mr. Basir Hassan is a known businessman and her mother Mrs. Muneeza Basir was an active social worker in her youth. Nazia’s grandfather and Basir Hassan’s father, Nawab Syed Saghiruddin Hassan were the President

Posted by Sting Ray
yrs ago
Like Nazia`s father, Nazia`s husband comes from the "dalla" traders. These are men who make their connections with those who are higher up in Government by providing women to them. They don`t bother to spare their own wives, sisters or daughters! Ishtiaq Beg lived in PaposhNagar and made his money by providing women to Arab Sheikh`s in Dubai, after which he and his family presented themselves as "decent" human beings...the reality of course was far from the truth. Nazia suffered immensely because of the decision her selfish family took to marry her off to this complete crook and loser!

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Nazia Hasan and Mirza Ishtiaq Baig

Main Details

Other Details

Media

Publicity

Community

Top Contributors Today

• angel_angel
  • Mishgan
  • CindyCelebs
  • Seegurke
  • kitty1119

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Andrea Osvárt

Andrea Osvárt

saved by fordt54
13 minutes ago
Athena Karkanis

Athena Karkanis

saved by fordt54
47 minutes ago
Yasemin Allen - Marie Claire Magazine Cover [Turkey] (September 2014)
Dasha Tregubova

Dasha Tregubova

saved by Rodrigo40
2 hours ago
Angelina Jolie - Vanity Fair Magazine Pictorial [United States] (December 2014)
Angelina Jolie - Vanity Fair Magazine Pictorial [United States] (December 2014)
Christina Sibul

Christina Sibul

saved by ashleywho
2 hours ago
Oliver James

Oliver James

saved by Becky2987
2 hours ago
Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling

Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling (2009)

saved by Becky2987
2 hours ago
Hana Hegedušić  -  Publicity

Hana Hegedušić - Publicity

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
Harry Styles

Harry Styles

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants (1999)

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
Goosebumps

Goosebumps (1995)

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
Shrek

Shrek (2001)

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
Beyond the Lights

Beyond the Lights (2014)

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
Friday

Friday (1995)

saved by UpdatedInfo
3 hours ago
Entertainment Weekly Magazine [United States] (5 December 2014)
Jkjacksonfan

Jkjacksonfan

saved by Jkjacksonfan
4 hours ago
The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games (2012)

saved by Jkjacksonfan
4 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password