Jeremy Sumpter and Rachel Hurd-Wood Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Jeremy Sumpter and Rachel Hurd-Wood?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by odalis torres
mths ago
if you have facebook plz send me a request only if u at leats know a thing about acting but if u just wanna help u can

Posted by odalis torres
mths ago
I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how I can become an actress im 13 and I love to act its something I really love to do.

Posted by Jasmine
mths ago
They were a pretty cute couple. I loved Rachel in Tomorrow when the war began! her and Lincoln lewis were cute together too

Posted by lucy
yr ago
you had your first kiss toguether in the 2003 peter pan movie you were made to be toguether

Posted by kate
yr ago
your perfect for each other like meant to be or destiny..i hope u have another movie with each other again plz...im a biggest fan of u guys .. plz go back to each other jeremy and rachel...bcoz of ur romance so i watch peter pan again and again

Posted by Jennifer
yr ago
You guys are perfect for each other you guys should get married.

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
who broke up with who? nd y did they break up???????

Posted by jody
yrs ago
i think u 2 r a great couple . im ur biggest fan

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
What is your problem??? How many girlfriends do you have ??? Your girlfriend should be Rachel hurd-wood!!

Posted by Micah
yrs ago
they would be and probably are a adorable couple loved them both when they were in Peter pan a couple years ago and I love them now!!!!!!

Posted by Brooke
yrs ago
They are not going out cause she is engaged to a man named Ben Westbeech sorry guys these two are not made for eachother apparently

Posted by marie
yrs ago
OMYGLOB they're so prefect together!
Since their on-screen appearance on Peter Pan movie, I really wanted the two of them to become a couple!
one of the reasons why I kept on watching Peter Pan over and over again is because of the romance of their characters and their chemistry. :)
Hope they will have another movie/project together!
I love these two! hope they will be together.
I wish them luck in their careers. :)

Posted by kattie
yrs ago
hi jeremy ang rachel you are the cool and adventures movie in the world i want ur movie!!!! and my wish for my birthday i see my mom and father bye i need to turn off my computer..... by see you to next movie i hope that all people like ur movie love you guys!!!

Posted by sophie
yrs ago
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A JOKE BUT I BELIEVE IT.

Posted by Tesslynn
yrs ago
I think that jeremy and rachel were ment for each other :)

Posted by joslin jose
yrs ago
"you guys really look cool togethere like my me and my eleder brother

Posted by DIANA BYRNE
yrs ago
JEREMY AND RACHEL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!! DO YOU THINK THEY STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER????

Posted by Carly
yrs ago
It would be perfect if they filmed another movie together and fell in love!!! Ever since I saw the movie I've always wanted them to be together!!!!!

Posted by Mikaella Andan
yrs ago
I'd love Jeremy and Rachel to be a couple because they look good together if only i know who is jeremy's girlfriend if he has one.....

Posted by Angel SElalw Bhaghia
yrs ago
I like Jeremy Sumpter from childhood to the present

Posted by kate
yrs ago
i'd love them to be a couple! does rachel love jeremy too?? cute and perfect pairing!

Posted by catherine
yrs ago
Is it true dat jeremy sumpter nd rachel hurd-wood r gunna start ina movie 2gether.?? plzz answer my question if u knnow!!

Posted by Kimberly
yrs ago
I think jeremy sumpter and rachel hurd wood should be together because they look so cute together!:)

Posted by candice
yrs ago
yall should be together jeremy sumpter and rachel hurd-wood are soul mates! :)

Posted by nothing
yrs ago
i like peter pan, and jeremy sumpter,too.

Posted by shi sa a
yrs ago
" i love their movie so much... i love to watch it over and over and over again...hehe Jeremy and Rachel are both looked good together.. go guys!! do your best to be a good couple ever...

Posted by poppy
yrs ago
thank you jermey and rachel, i really loved the movie peter pan, i thought it was magical!!! and i had no idea yall were going out till i read these comments, to be honest u both looked great together! but its up to u both to get back together. thanks for your time, bye.

Posted by catherine
yrs ago
who broke up with who? nd y did they break up??

Posted by catherine
yrs ago
aww y did u guys break up u guys make a beautiful couple u guys r meant 2 be 2gether....plzz get bakk 2gether....

Posted by jOyce_marc
yrs ago
wish they wOuld wOrk together aGain...

Posted by Cristal
yrs ago
Omg I loved Jeremy Sumpter since I was 12.I don't like him as much now he's still cute,but I like Robert Pattinson but,I still have feelings for him.

Posted by rina escalada
yrs ago
i absolutely love them and im sad that they broke up but i really think they make a great couple. i wish that they would eventually end up together

Posted by Alyssa
yrs ago
I love how Peter Pan is caring for Wendy and how he was always there to save her. This movie makes me think that these things are possible to happen. I LOVE THE MOVIE PETER PAN! I just wish that JEREMY SUMPTER and RACHEL HURD-WOOD would be the most famous couple in 2011. And i would also love to see another movie which stars the two them as a couple... if possible another with mgic.. hehehe..... PETER PAN's THE BEST MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN!!!

Posted by Alyssa
yrs ago
i really think that Rachel Hurd-Wood and Jeremy Sumpter make the best love team..... i know now that they're maybe not so famous like justin bieber and so.... but i believe that they're pretty good together... ive seen the movie peter pan since i was a kid and now im 13 i still see it showing in StarMovies often. Everytime i see it it makes me feel like it could really happen. And everytime i see it i just couldnt forget how pretty Rachel Hurd-Wood was and is now. Also i really think Jeremy Sumpter is handsome. I really love the story of peter pan and i just hope i can find that adventure.

Posted by Sheck
yrs ago
I do believe in you two, I do I do!

Posted by iemcuteclothes
yrs ago
Jeremy Sumpter and Rachel Hurd-Wood make the best cuple EVER. And I'm a HUGE fan of Peter Pan, whenever I watch it I beg my mom to watch it again. Thanks to the both of you for making my life, well, MAGICAL!

Posted by sissysoul
yrs ago
come back together again please!

Posted by jay
yrs ago
dude,your sooo hooooooot!!!! peterpan is a great movie! everytime i watch it i want to be in it. my baby bro also likes the movie...and has a crush on wendy.

Posted by mckenna
yrs ago
i just watched the movie last night petter pan man you are hoooooooooot!!!!

Posted by Hasi
yrs ago
Hi I'm hasi.I'm from sri lanka .I think they are a great couple & peter pan is a great movie.I love it very much!

Posted by gloria rumalay
yrs ago
film peterpan is verry good

Posted by isya's
yrs ago
Jeremy how old are you?

Posted by melly berry
yrs ago
I wish they were a couple!

Posted by ganda jane
yrs ago
i wish they were a couple.they are so P.E.R.F.E.C.T !

Posted by yamilet bustos
yrs ago
i love to jeremy sumpter is beauty

Posted by lindsey
yrs ago
ask you out be my boy friend i love you i still miss you you do like do you like me a lot

Posted by mae-z
yrs ago
i didn`t even know that they were dating until i saw your comments. i think their a great couple.

Posted by aquisa
yrs ago
hi??jeremy youre so hot i love you hope that we will meet soon...

Posted by alisha
yrs ago
hi jermey this is alisha ward and i just want to say hi and what`s up and how have you been.

Posted by bebz aura
yrs ago
I love Jeremy Sumpter so much!!!! He is totally HOT!!!

Posted by mariz
yrs ago
you to are not meant to be together because if you 2 do why did you 2 broke up

Posted by Samantha
yrs ago
Oh my god... I don`t believe they broke up!

Posted by Sadie
yrs ago
I think its so sad that they broke up. But I`m sure they broke up for a good reason

Posted by Tara
yrs ago
Jeremy I think you and Rachel rae such a lovely pair. It will be splendid if you both marry

Posted by Elisaeth
yrs ago
why did u have to break up u look so gd together why why why,jeremy hot rachel beautiful!perfect!

Posted by tamera
yrs ago
I can`t believe they broke up. They have to get back together. They were ment to be together.

Posted by Gabriella Estrella
yrs ago
jeremy prque no estas con rachel, te lo digo por que hacen una bonita pareja es como si tuvieran una coneccion aunque no lo creas bueno piensalo chau

Posted by jem
yrs ago
ohhh why??????why u 2 break up??i like d way u treat each other,..but d question is why????rachel ur so beautiful.,and u jeremy is so hottt........,gud luck guyzz,luv u..,

Posted by jessica gregory
yrs ago
jeremy and rachel. u 2 made such a good couple. y not get together again. i will cry if u 2 don`t get bk together.

Posted by aisya
yrs ago
please choose rachel be your girlfriend because she relly beautiful and she relly kind girl.....i like you so much rachel and jeremy....i like your movie peter pan 2003......

Posted by abby
yrs ago
why you dont choose rachel be your girlfriends.........

Posted by ririn
yrs ago
I Like you jeremy.....

Posted by laura
yrs ago
why did u 2 break up u were so good together i just dont understand any more please will u 2 get back together ur so cute jeremy and rachel so beautiful u are a match made in heaven in my case what went wrong

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
y did u broke up?ur so compatible...pls.get back 2gether....pls..jeremy proposed to rachel...u 2 r so good...

Posted by alexandra
yrs ago
rachel youre soooooooo pretty and jeremy is very cute you guys go together so why dont you guys be atleast friends?

Posted by alexandra
yrs ago
i just saw the peter pan movie and i just love it especially you two are the best in it! you had fun together thats what made the movie great!if you broke up please get back together right away! youre friends so you have to stick together.

Posted by JRtwilight
yrs ago
OMG, y the heck did they break up? Tht`s so sad, cuz I think they`re so compatible.They`re so cute together! NO FAIR. PLEASE GET BACK TOGETHER! NOO. :(

Posted by Putri
yrs ago
I`m steel thing about them . don`t broke up please.

Posted by putri
yrs ago
they such a cute couple. are they steel together ? I hope so. they so good together .they can`t broke up.

Posted by selene y vero
yrs ago
hhola como estas

Posted by xxmistakesxx
yrs ago
this is the best couple...i really really like this couple..

Posted by alen_emma
yrs ago
...they make really really really! nice couple....

Posted by hope kennedy
yrs ago
Jeremy is hotttttttt !!!!!Rachell and jeremy don`t go togather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love jeremy !!!!!!!!!! call me at 1-936-262-8358

Posted by Richelia
yrs ago
I heard Jeremy is with estephanie chavez right now and there is some photos to prove it. OMG!! I like Jeremy and Rachel better than he and estephanie chavez!!!

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
is they still lovers?pls answer my question because i luv them so much....

Posted by harlowfelix
yrs ago
it is a shame they broke up, but i`m sure they did it for a good reason, and as long as there is no hard feelings and that they are both happy, that`s what matters. as long as they`re both happy :)

Posted by kayca
yrs ago
they are really good couple,,,, i like them both,, so much.....but,, why did they broke up????? pachel is so bautiful and jeremy is a cute guy,,,, they are so cute together,,,,, i hope they can be together..soon

Posted by cryle valerie crynn
yrs ago
jeremy sumpter and rachel hurd-wood is meant to be toether. but do not know why they break up. . . . . . .

Posted by ERIKA
yrs ago
jeremy... I`m love you ... love ... jeremy and erika

Posted by kadija
yrs ago
y did u break up

Posted by samantha
yrs ago
Wait they were dating? Well, if they were i think hey would of made a great couple. Jeremy Sumpter is so cute

Posted by mhelai_218
yrs ago
what happened to them? i really like them both.

Posted by kevin
yrs ago
rfd swar lik am you the dink of pou dera the jeremy sumpter is the rachel bin game of love LOVE

Posted by zeenon
yrs ago
i think if they do luv each other ,they do understand each other ,but maybe of another reason they separated.

Posted by Carlin
yrs ago
i dont no y they broke up either but 2 b honest i dont think they make good couple. rachel clearly doesnt feel the same as jeremy and he should be with sum1 who likes him bak

Posted by leslie
yrs ago
why did they break up?

Posted by Sarah
yrs ago
I always really liked them together on and off screen. I just think their really cute together and their good friends too which makes it better. But maybe they just broke up b/c they didn`t want to ruin their friendship.

Posted by laken
yrs ago
I feel bad 4 jeremy he deserves alot better than her no ofence

Posted by valeria
yrs ago
they make an excellent couple!!! it`s a shame they broke up

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Jeremy Sumpter and Rachel Hurd-Wood

Main Details

Other Details

Media

Publicity

Community

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Ivana Brkljačić

Ivana Brkljačić

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Sandra Perković

Sandra Perković

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Denis & Denis

Denis & Denis

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Denis & Denis

Denis & Denis

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Zagreb Quartet

Zagreb Quartet

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Giant Drag

Giant Drag

saved by WeLoveItLoveIt
4 hours ago
Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

saved by Charlize_Theron
9 hours ago
Juliette Lewis and Travie McCoy
Amanda Bearse

Amanda Bearse

saved by Hotwheels19
9 hours ago
Pocahontas - Dorothy Rodgers
Pocahontas - Dorothy Rodgers
The King And I  1964 Summer Revivel
Franklin Roosevelt

Franklin Roosevelt

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago
State Fair 1947 Richard Rodgers
Jared Leto

Jared Leto

saved by Megara43
1 day ago
The Police

The Police

saved by TRThreston
1 day ago
Wilson Phillips

Wilson Phillips

saved by TRThreston
1 day ago
Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac

saved by TRThreston
1 day ago
U2

U2

saved by TRThreston
1 day ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password