James Lafferty and Sophia Bush Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like James Lafferty and Sophia Bush?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
i love you james and sophia you are very beautifaul together

Posted by julietbaby111
yrs ago
Hello My name is miss Juliet. I saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you and i want you to send a mail to my email address

Posted by Tomester
yrs ago
BEST COUPLE FOREVER ! So Sad They Broke Up!

yrs ago
This on enever had a chance....but why is it still up in the top list??

Posted by jemimah471
yrs ago
this is by far one of the prettiest couples ever seen!

Posted by brittany
yrs ago
They were cute together, but I would've been better with James I reckon.

Posted by songk8
yrs ago
James i love the movie you made in 2003 i still watch

Posted by kocsi44
yrs ago
Even a good many good movies together

Posted by Skyla
yrs ago
They were so cute. it's too bad it didn't work out but they still seem to be really good friends so who knows?

Posted by Susan362
yrs ago
Wow. I did not know these two were together until I read it here

Posted by Iva
yrs ago
too bad it didn0t work for them! they look so good together!

Posted by albina
yrs ago
james and sophia are so good together!!!!!

Posted by lillyliam
yrs ago
WOW That was unexpected

Posted by XoJennerzXo
yrs ago
Perfect couple(:

Posted by miriam
yrs ago
simply i love this couple and i want to see them someday face to face

Posted by courtney d.l wade
yrs ago
Hey Sophia Bush! If you really know what's good for you leave James Lafferty and Chad Michael Murray alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CassieNewton
yrs ago
awe...james is such a hottie and i really love bush. they kinda look like brother and sister at some pix xDD but sweet couple. Naley`s not real life:(

Posted by saruul
yrs ago
James`s the hottest sweetest cutest...

Posted by kaileigh
yrs ago
i so agree with u lorena. i mean i just think that bethany and james are good together

Posted by karina
yrs ago
James Lafferty and Sophia Bush are made for eachother they have lots of stuff in commen anyways i think they shouldnt care what others think i ish they go out

Posted by Rosey`ILoveYou`Bailey.
yrs ago
James Lafferty and Sophia Bush are the best couple ever, they need to get back together, nevermind Austin, JAMES! <3

Posted by malanga
yrs ago
Sophia is d hottest chick in OTH and I would ve done exactly what James is doing, right on my man!

Posted by rebecca
yrs ago
james you are soooo hot. definitely the hottest character on one tree hill. so what are you doing with sophia bush? get with me! :P

Posted by Amice and Olivia
yrs ago
Heeey James we think you are the cutest and hottest man alive our dream is to meet you love forever and ever , Amice and Olivia !!!!

Posted by erica
yrs ago
hi james i will come in actress so waiting me. you know my birthday`s date is 25th 07 1995. this is my contact 225 48 65 38 63

Posted by Vanessa
yrs ago
OMG ppl! They do make a good couple! And yes it`s been confirmed by Chad Michael Murray`s and yes he cheated on Sophia wit Paris Hilton. Tat`s the reason why they divorced!

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
Amy87 yeah right your daitng James!!!!!!!!!! Are you for reel that`s funny can you proof it because lately I have seen James going out with his friends then with any girl and everybody can say I`m going out with James this is so sad, first proof then I will believe it!!!!!!!!

Posted by amy87
yrs ago
well well you think james is dating sophia!!! well they are not dating anymore, they broke up like a month ago! and i know that because i`m dating with him we have like 3 weeks together, as you know, sophia is dating austin nichols and james is dating with me

Posted by kimberley x
yrs ago
i actually know sophia bush as she is my cousin and i cn confirm her and james lafferty are dating i have met him a couple of times and the rest of the one tree hill gang and they are all nice sophia bush and james lafferty are on in LOVE !!! X

Posted by PersonWhoFlies
yrs ago
I hope they do work out! And I hope they don`t break up! I also hope they actually fall in love!!! :) I love this couple!

Posted by jenny
yrs ago
james is so hot and sophia is really pretty, if they want to go out they should it doesn`t worry me. one tree hill nathan and haley are adorable but thats not real life. i think they make a great couple

Posted by Railey
yrs ago
I don`t think there a couple.

Posted by lipgloss17
yrs ago
i love james and sophia so much! :D

Posted by lyndz315
yrs ago
james and sophia make a cute couple... its not suprising people are hating on them... just because their relationship has been kept private.

Posted by shasel_wat
yrs ago
u people need to stop hating on them!!!!!! just because you dont like them does not mine we cant like them ok?

Posted by lorena
yrs ago
i dont think that they make a good couple. i think james and bethany make a better couple. I know that bethany has a husband but i dont know, I`ve always picture bethany and james together. I dont think she makes a good couple with her husband. I hope that someday bethany and james will be together

Posted by emily
yrs ago
i dont think that they make a good couple. i think james and bethany make a better couple. I know that bethany has a husband but i dont know, I`ve always picture bethany and james together

Posted by Sita
yrs ago
they say Chad cheated on her with Paris Hilton and it`s never confirmed by Sophia or James that they are dating Chad said it in a interview and it`s been still a rumor they are dating it`s never confirmed by James or Sophia.

Posted by LJMCcreadie
yrs ago
What happened between her and chad? And when did these two get together? Seems like everyone is dating each other in the show no hope for us fans then x

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
I say it again JAMES AND SOPHIA ARE NOT DATING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!, me and some other people have seen James lately hanging out and going out with other girls and they`re not Sophia so need to change it!!!!!!

Posted by Nikki
yrs ago
I don`t think they are a good couple at all...I just don`t think they go...I dunno I`m just gutted that they are tbh!!

Posted by GLokz37
yrs ago
I think they make a cute couple

Posted by Cait
yrs ago
I am glad that these two are together. Thay are not only a super hot couple, but I am also glad that sophia bush has found someone who respects her and treats her well. After what Chad Michael Murray put her through, she deserves it.. Plus james is way hotter :)

Posted by gabi
yrs ago
i dont like together either. i agree with you bub .. it ruins one tree hill for me cause i really loved bethany(haley) and james(nathan) together and i wish they were together in real life not james and sophia, but i dont think they;re dating anymore! (:

Posted by bub
yrs ago
It just kinda ruins the show for me cuase Nathan and Hayley go so good together on the show that you like to imagine it in real life. just kinda ruins it that its her.

Posted by shasel_wat
yrs ago
have to say very very hot. love to see more of them and wish of luck. dont let anybody say ur not perfect for each other not even chad!! haha!!!!! joking! but still dont let anyone make u believe that ur not perfect together!!!! okay?

Posted by miss_kountry
yrs ago
they are sooo cute!!!!

Posted by Kate
yrs ago
Sophia and James are not dating anymore so this is wrong need to change it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Silje
yrs ago
I just love Sophia! She is my favorit on OTH. And I think they are great together!!

Posted by amine
yrs ago
i love you james and sophia you are very beautifaul together

Posted by One Tree Hill is LOVE
yrs ago
Sophia and James both say they like to keep there personal life personal, so there probably are dating just when asked they so there single

Posted by polly
yrs ago
i think they make a cute couple james lafferty is sooo hot and sophia bush is so pretty i absolutely loooovvvveeeeee one tree hill

Posted by 6nine89
yrs ago
I think that they have it planed out that whenever they get asked if they r single they say yes... bcuz sophia doesnt like talkin about her personal life.

Posted by Fiona
yrs ago
On just Jared they said that James is single again, that he and Sophia are brokenup is this true?

Posted by debie
yrs ago
Sophia and james togather thats whats hot

Posted by accalison
yrs ago
james and sophia look good togeher.. i love them

Posted by shaquonna stubbs
yrs ago
I think james and sophia make a good couple and i hope they will make it

Posted by debie
yrs ago
james and sophia are hot togather

Posted by samina
yrs ago
i think james is well fit!! chad is not gud luking at all. sophia n him go well togetchher.

Posted by SophiaIsMyIdol
yrs ago
Chad and Sophia were married, but he cheated on her with Paris Hilton whilst filming House of Wax. I say good for Soph for leaving him and staying strong. If it`s true and her and James are together, I wish them all the luck in the world. They both deserve to be happy. I read somewhere that they were good friends so either way they would make a hot couple. Also I heard an interview with Chad MM where he claimed `Sophia has James now, we`re all friends` Or something along those lines. So I think iy`s likely they are together.

Posted by daddle4torres
yrs ago
totally love this couple hope they last!

Posted by summerbreze
yrs ago
the best

Posted by suzzie
yrs ago
i thought she was marriede to chad but anyway not bad.susan kenya

Posted by THE f**ken princess!!!!!!!!
yrs ago
sophia you make a cute couple with james AND chad and i think you should stay with james as long as possilbe and maybe get married with him and make a family and have the best yaers of your life... so..GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Posted by deki wangmo
yrs ago
james and sophie r both my fav since one tree hill, she was married 2 chad but also i dont care ,james more cute n loving

Posted by Welling_fan
yrs ago
She was married to Chad wasn`t she? They weren`t married long from what I recall. Well, hope these two work out, doesn`t mean they have to get married. Or, if they do, hope they take their time getting there to make sure of it.

Posted by Stacy
yrs ago
I love James and Sophia but i don`t believe that they are dating each other!! there`s so much rumors on the net i need a picture which can prove that they are really together then I`ll say yeah they formed a great couple but for now ............

Posted by Amber Brooks
yrs ago
Arrr. They are so cute. I love One Tree Hill, wwhich means i love Sophia Bush and James Lafferty. Poor Chad bet he is gutted

Posted by MrsPMac01
yrs ago
I am so happy to know they are dating since I am a fan of both James

Posted by capucine
yrs ago
they make a cut couple. they look like they could be related.

yrs ago
honestly,im surprised they ended up together. how long have they been dating?

Posted by Aggie27
yrs ago
i`m suprised to see them together!

Posted by summerbreze
yrs ago
They are the best!!!!!!!!I WANT A NEW PHOTOS!!!

Posted by pathurr19
yrs ago
i love `em wayyyyyyyyy better than chophia..they`re ooohh sooo cuteee..plus james` hotter..:)

Posted by thea16
yrs ago
They are so great together! Love theeeeem! :)

Posted by AQUARIUS
yrs ago
I LOVE SOPHIA BUSH ON TV AND IN REAL LIFE. I AM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT SHE IS DATING, BUT I DON`T THINK THAT JAMES IS THE MAN FOR HER. SO JAMES BETTER TREAT HER RIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS WAAAAAAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE.

Posted by kalie
yrs ago
ITS ABOUT TIME

Posted by femmie
yrs ago
i thank god sophia has finally showed that a** (chad )that she has a life outside of him besides what he might think of her (he thinks the whole world revolves around him) james is hot and a better and bigger (taller tooo) than that idiot.

Posted by Goddy
yrs ago
I Don`t Think Sophia And Chad Would Make A Perfect Coulple Either... They Already Tryed And It Didn`t Work. Sophia Just Need`s To Let James Go And Move On, And Keep An Open Mind... I`m Sure Their Is Somone Out Their That Would Be Perfect For Her! :)

Posted by sashi
yrs ago
I have nothing against u james but i i think that sophia and chad makes a more perfect couple. i think u and haley are better together i know its just a show but thats what i think so sophia go back to chad and james go to haley take her from whoever she is with please, lol!1

Posted by Goddy
yrs ago
I think they should break-up...lol

Posted by Goddy
yrs ago
I think she needs a real man! lol Nothing against James... I just think she could do better. :)

Posted by emily
yrs ago
i love one tree hill you are geat at playing nathan and brook. xxxxxxxx

Posted by B4by_Gir1
yrs ago
CuT3 cOuPl3! ?

Posted by summerbreze
yrs ago
I want a new photo with Sophia and James!THEY ARE THE BEST!

Posted by gabi
yrs ago
i think james and joy are better,i love them so much,i don`t like her husband they aren`t cute,i hope they`ll break up and joy will be with james forever,she`ll be bethany joy lafferty... funny but real

Posted by mariah
yrs ago
they make a cute couple and sophia is very BBEEAUTIFULLLL and she has a great personilaty and i love the way her voice is and she is a great actor opn one tree hill........you ROCK SOPHIA

Posted by sarahberry
yrs ago
i think they r ok becoz shes charming and so is he becoz she deserves better than what chad did to her and after roll chad deserves hillary(peyton) not sophia.anyways,they r a pretty couple but very unexpected.

Posted by kauthara
yrs ago
i think its fine but you may wanna consider age naaaaada i aint think so

Posted by orangeworld
yrs ago
I like Sophia, but I dont think I like this couple. he is not that Hot

Posted by chrishannah1012
yrs ago
dey`r a better couple compared to chad-sophia.. go james-sophia!

Posted by angelmarie89
yrs ago
they are hot togeather im happy for her she is the best actress in the world im one of her biggest fans! sophia and james make a better couple then her and chad

Posted by cassie
yrs ago
i cant belevie this

Posted by culiosis
yrs ago
I LUV SOPHIA BUSH. SHE IS MY FAVORITE ACTRESS N GIRL ON ONE TREE HILL. I AM SOO HAPPY FOR HER THAT SHE FOUND SUM1 ELSE AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH CHAD (OTH AS WELL) (THEY WERE MARRIED). I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR JAMES. I LUV HIN TO (OTH) BUT I HONESTLY THINK SOPHIA IS BETTER OFF WITH CHAD

Posted by Marie
yrs ago
Like Sophia Bush or James Lafferty really care what you think about their relationship. That`s a real laugh.

Posted by cmlennox430
yrs ago
They are SOOOOOOO CUTE togeather, I love them

Posted by lobaldia
yrs ago
I thought Sophia was dating Austin Nichols (guy who plays Julian in One Tree Hill)??? Either way...they are both HOT so KUDOS to her!

Posted by Jay-Val
yrs ago
James is soooooo outrageously HOTT!!!!This is a shocker,just hope sophia will appreciate what a catch she has.I think sophia is crazy to date James.

Posted by Bow Wow Lover
yrs ago
They make a great couple but it wasn`t expected but I hope they are having fun while it lasts. this could mess up the whole show because they might change the show around

Posted by Milan
yrs ago
OMG! I LOVE ONE TREE HILL. THIS IS ALL A BIG SHOCK TO ME. FIRST I FIND OUT THAT SOPHIA BUSH MARRIED THE GUY LUCAS, AND NOW SHE`S DATING TEH CHARACTER NATHAN.(I FORGET THE CHARACTER`S REAL NAMES) I AM SO SHOCKED.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
James Lafferty and Sophia Bush

Main Details

Other Details

Media

Publicity

Community

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Beba Loncar

Beba Loncar

saved by caesar78
29 minutes ago
The Sunken Cemetery

The Sunken Cemetery

saved by caesar78
30 minutes ago
Doktor ludosti

Doktor ludosti

saved by caesar78
30 minutes ago
Žanamari Lalić

Žanamari Lalić

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Žanamari Lalić

Žanamari Lalić

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Mirjana Bohanec

Mirjana Bohanec

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Mirjana Bohanec

Mirjana Bohanec

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Leona Paraminski

Leona Paraminski

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Mia Oremovic

Mia Oremovic

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Anja Sovagovic-Despot

Anja Sovagovic-Despot

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password