Minnie Driver » Comments

Do you like Minnie Driver?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by portaup
mths ago
I'm looking forward to seeing her new movie.

Posted by filmgurly555
yrs ago
loved her in phantom for sure

Posted by dimples101
yrs ago
love her accent. surprised there isn't more magazine covers listed for her

Posted by festaent
yrs ago
did she date david duchovney when he was married to tea leoni?

Posted by macdaddy
yrs ago
To YouNeed2Know, I happen to have met minnie a few days ago in wisconsin where apperently she has a house on a lake where i was fishing. I did not realize it was her till later but she was the nicest person, asked me about fishing, had her son henry with her and introduced me to him and we talked for a little while. very friendly and extremely nice

Posted by YouNeed2Know
yrs ago
Oh well, there's someone for everyone.

Posted by YouNeed2Know
yrs ago
I cannot see why anyone would want to date her. She does not look attractive and appears to have a mean personality.

Posted by mastercard1
yrs ago
what happened to her? she's not acting anymore

Posted by omarsclub
yrs ago
You are gorgeous Minnie !

Posted by Whatsoever Connection
yrs ago
Minni Driver: submitted now to you: control of your life: Change your movies you got it no kissing scences and no naked: the colours on your face are terrible more much better natural: see you: There are only one life: love you: i created all fighters worldwide from Boxing to K-1: Klitschbrothers to S. Schilt: ..... : Albert Krau.:...: to: Yahya Gül..:...:...: to: Mehmet Öz..: to: Özlem Sahi...:. to: Sümran Sözüt...: to: Kimbo Sli...: to: Derya Torun: Gina Caran...: to: Cyborg: to: Jeannine Gars... to.. Holly Hol..: to: John Cen....: to:....: all fighters worldwide: you can do: Judo: Kickbox: Kung Fu: Karate: Box: black belts: and: educations in: importent: lessons: CHI: and: a little bit: i do it with you everyday: Jiu Jitsu: and: a little bit Wrestling: Fitness: fight sport: any got the message: you too now: do it right: concentration: i do what i like to do: long kiss: and and and: see you later: girl you know it is true !

Posted by Vic
yrs ago
You`re not a 50p face - you`re beautiful ;)

Posted by jjordan
yrs ago
I don`t know who Minnie Driver is dating. But it doesn`t matter. It would have been nice if Criss Angel had levitated her and his current girlfriend Sandra sending them all the way to the moon.Then with a telescope, he could laugh while watching them float and feature this on an episode of his show Mindfreak!!!!!

Posted by tonya
yrs ago
good job with all movies you done they are all great. keep it up,

Posted by maryam
yrs ago
thanks a milion or the nice blog

Posted by mckenzie2467
yrs ago
I loved her in Grosse Point Blank, she was so cute! Dizzy as hell, but cute! She was great. If you haven`t seen G P B, definitely see it. John Cusack is great in this and Minnie was awesome!

Posted by Vicky
yrs ago
Shania, why not? People do have affairs.

Posted by Shania
yrs ago
He just split with wife Tea Leoni, so couldn`t have been in a relationship with Minnie Driver since 2000.

Posted by Katja
yrs ago
Minie Driver isn`t together with David Duchovny! Since 2000 you said, no this isn`t true!

Posted by Y0URM0M
yrs ago
minie driver said criss angel is her babys daddy because with an interview with people mag thery aske who the daddy was and she said its probaly that magical sea douche (refering to criss) i think thatscrap and i dont believe it.

Posted by ewww
yrs ago
Harrison Ford, isn`t he like...60? I guess Indiana Jones still got it.

Posted by Genevieve
yrs ago
She`s pregnant now and hasn`t identified the father. I really want to know who it is!

Posted by SCOTTSFAN
yrs ago
This girl Minnie Driver is a very good actress in Retune to me, and a lot other movie`s too.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Minnie Driver

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Recent Favorites

Adrienne Bailon

Adrienne Bailon

saved by Kareenlynn
37 minutes ago
Adrienne Bailon

Adrienne Bailon

saved by Kareenlynn
45 minutes ago
Adrienne Bailon

Adrienne Bailon

saved by Kareenlynn
47 minutes ago
Christy Turlington

Christy Turlington

saved by Katherine_GR
2 hours ago
Christy Turlington for Elle September 1995
Sophie Hunter

Sophie Hunter

saved by fairyspit
3 hours ago
Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves

saved by Rockefeller
4 hours ago
Lake Bell

Lake Bell

saved by Pioneer69
5 hours ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Captian Hook

Captian Hook

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
7 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password