Nancy McKeon » Comments

Nancy McKeon message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Nancy McKeon?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Nina Jowers
yrs ago
I have always liked Nancy in all types of tv shows and movies she has been in. Very talented and seems to be a nice woman. Very good role model for young girls.

Posted by Michelle
yrs ago
I have grown up watching you in facts of life and all the other shows. The one show/movie that has been stuck in my head for years is A cry for help: The Tracy Thurman Story It helped me get out of some very rough relationship, and keep my eyes open at all times. I have been in alot of bad relationships. I have had my daughter watch that movie too. you are a wonderful actress and person. I can`t wait to see you in more roles soon.

Posted by javed lewal
yrs ago
Nancy Mckeon you were pretty cute in the facts of life as a tomboy.You are elegeant and graceful.May GOD love you and bless you always sweety.

Posted by ellison1957
yrs ago
Nancy, Love you in All your shows and movies, as I see you NOW you are still as hot as ever. Make a new movie Please, and Thank you

Posted by tonia
yrs ago
i have always loved her too, since i first watched the facts of life. would love to see more of her.

Posted by dianahernandez
yrs ago
I have always like all and everything Nancy McKean has done comedy and drama , i love her movie choices as well , i have watched all her work including Sonny with a chance as Connie , Sonny`s mother, yeah to see you back mamma

Posted by JR DRIVER
yrs ago
I saw Ms. McKeon in Austin, Texas at PF Chang`s. She is beautiful and as classy as ever! I didn`t ask for an autograph, because I am sure it was nice to enjoy a simple outing without the hassle of the public!

Posted by Starbuck18
yrs ago
I don`t have any editing privileges yet, but I`d like to point out an error in her snapshot. She has Hazel-green eyes which is very apparent in close up photos of her.

Posted by NancyMcKeonFan
yrs ago
NANCY FOR ME IS THE BEST 4 EVER!!!

Posted by NancyMcKeonrocks!
yrs ago
Ohhhh! I love you in the labrieth! You soo totally rocks! Go to kidnationblog.com/?p=949. Thanks!

yrs ago
Nancy McKeon is the best actress ever. I love her character Jo on the facts of life. Shes the best.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Nancy McKeon

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• CindyCelebs
  • angel_angel
  • Mishgan
  • Nicksantucci
  • Katherine_GR

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Kendra Wilkinson reveals more about her 'unenjoyable' trysts with Hugh Hefner
Rachel Hurd-Wood

Rachel Hurd-Wood

saved by kharlita
3 hours ago
Peter Pan

Peter Pan (2003)

saved by kharlita
3 hours ago
Jeremy Sumpter

Jeremy Sumpter

saved by kharlita
3 hours ago
Ann Denise Confessions

Ann Denise Confessions

saved by apoloyartemis
6 hours ago
Ann Denise Confessions

Ann Denise Confessions

saved by apoloyartemis
6 hours ago
Ann Denise Confessions

Ann Denise Confessions

saved by apoloyartemis
6 hours ago
Ann Denise Stocking Syndrome
A Little Bit Zombie

A Little Bit Zombie (2012)

saved by Becky2987
8 hours ago
Kate Upton At Gimhae International Airport In Busan
Tokyo Story

Tokyo Story (1953)

saved by wdweditorial
9 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password