Ryan Reynolds » Comments

Ryan Reynolds message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Ryan Reynolds?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by showgirl15
mths ago
he needs to take off that shirt more often

Posted by JChristine
mths ago
He is so hot my eyes are tearing

Posted by jodeww
mths ago
The fact that you traded Scarlett Johansson for Blake Lively is still beyond me, mate!

Posted by sheila May Sanchez
mths ago
I love you so much... i'm huge fan of Ryan Reynolds ... I love your movie ... and Your so totally Handsome and hot :) I Always Love you ... we Love you .... Philippines .... :)

Posted by gin
yr ago
I loved Green Lantern! Although the dialogue could have been better, the message of this superhero was fantastic. I also loved the pairing of Blake Lively as Ryan's love interest. Their chemistry was undeniable!!

Posted by CraigSnyder
yrs ago
Unlike many people I liked the Green Lantern. Liked him on Wolverine.

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
HE IS TOO HOT. great actor . MUCH LOVE

Posted by anaccount23
yrs ago
ryan reynolds is one lucky guy !!!

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
my fav! here i'll say it a agian. my fav! lol

Posted by stdsac
yrs ago
Man! I feel like a Man!

Posted by hakyhiqs
yrs ago
He's attractive, but i prefer him without the tan to be perfectly honest it doesn't suit him AT ALL he looked better without it
I just found a video of him on youtube someone posted he was SO CUTE
He was only 19 or 20
It won't let me post the link

So type Ryan Reynolds in sabrina the teenage witch
And you should find a 15 minute video
Or just watch the whole movie if you can download it you'll have to install vuze though

yrs ago
This guy has a near perfect body, wicked talent but not attractive...

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
i love him and blake lively toegther such a cute couple

Posted by Lia
yrs ago
OMG Ryan Reynolds is SOO HOOT and GOOD LOOKing!!!!!

Posted by bruceco
yrs ago
Great comedic actor, I will watch his movies because he is great at making you laugh and cry at the same time. Reminds me of Dean Martin comedies!

Posted by Evolution
yrs ago
I think everyone will agree with me when I say Ryan Reynolds is the most hottest guy ever!!!

Posted by briandamn
yrs ago
i wish i could have his face and body..i mean he is one of a kind..but his acting prime bloom late...

yrs ago
Plus he is ripped so it makes up for his looks...

yrs ago
There is something strange about the way he looks, but he pulls it off.

Posted by flyfightwin
yrs ago
he's really hot. great actor too. :)

Posted by goosebumper
yrs ago
Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron have ended their short-lived relationship after just two months, according to Us Weekly.

Posted by Labanna
yrs ago
Charlize and Ryan are a hot couple.

Posted by jillybilly5
yrs ago
CHARLIZE REALLY? WOW. THAT'S PRETTY COOL OF HIM. SCARLETT WAS SUCH A MEAN SPIRIT. GLAD TO SEE HE'S MOVING ON STRONG AND HAPPY. SO HAPPY FOR HIM. WHAT A GOOD PERSON. AND WHAT AN EVEN BETTER BODY. GOD-STATUS IT IS.

Posted by kendrick1227
yrs ago
He's with Charlize Theron NOWWW AHHHHH!!! Match made in heaven!!

Posted by jenneth perez
yrs ago
ryan reynolds is so cute..i really admire him on his movies.. and how i wish he was dating sandra bullock..because they look good together..

Posted by UnLuckyGirl04
yrs ago
They had separated and Ryan filed for divorce on December 23, 2010

Posted by zoey739
yrs ago
he was married with scarlett johansson .. ? really i had no idea

Posted by kendrawrites
yrs ago
so cute!

Posted by Mrs.Tambellini
yrs ago
I wish he was dating Sandra Bullock

Posted by goosebumper
yrs ago
No, he's not dating Sandra Bullock, he's single.

Posted by Julia
yrs ago
Hes dating Sandra Bullock

Posted by minimi_mango
yrs ago
I heard he has new girlfriend(?_?) Really!??

Posted by bella
yrs ago
scarlet and ryan have officially divorced. which is really sad i loved them together

Posted by roselover
yrs ago
why did he and scarlet separated? they were such a nice couple! in ever =y family there are hard times but you must know how to overcome them and i my opinion the most important thing in one marriage is that you love the man besides you!!!!!!

Posted by audrey34sp
yrs ago
he`s all simply the ideal man!!! just PERFECT

Posted by sowmya
yrs ago
hey ryan i hav gone crazy aftr watchin yo movie, DEFINITELY MAYBE wish i was e copy gal in e movie muah wanna meet yo atleast once in ma lyf. ma guy is so like yo tall broad shoulders yo noe bt yo e best luv ya tc

Posted by xoxofukup
yrs ago
im such a SHREEK 4 yur moovies

Posted by ztoy04
yrs ago
he`s a lucky guy getting Scarlett Johanson. Hottest girl on the planet

Posted by yasmen
yrs ago
im a huge fan of rayen i think hes cute and whatnot and i would exetrmly be devistadet if he broke up with scarlet

Posted by redprincess
yrs ago
I <3 Ryan

Posted by ross
yrs ago
I am very much in love now with Ryan Reynolds after watching his movie Definitely, Maybe...i like the story....how i wish i am one of the women on that movie...(dreamin....he he he)

Posted by othlover
yrs ago
he`s so hot

Posted by jamiebailey
yrs ago
Don`t forget buying the cow he played in it in 2002 also!!

Posted by Just_Sweet_Girl
yrs ago
OMG,i`m in love in you!!!You so HOTTT

Posted by shoyd
yrs ago
I think that Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds is cute couple.. Saw the movie The Proposal and I loved it ;)

Posted by JoJo
yrs ago
ur the best.i love u

Posted by Kendall
yrs ago
I must admit that Ryan Reynolds is extremely hot, but I think there should be more then that behind a relationship. Am I the only girl that thinks that? And he`s a fellow Canadian, so the guy has got to be amazing! Him and Scarlet Johansen make a good couple, so let`s just hope the best for them! Go all fellow Canadians!!

Posted by alphadog
yrs ago
i like his movies but no nothing about his personal life...is that cause he is private?

Posted by tamara
yrs ago
OI BACK OFF HIS MINE:) X

Posted by liaa
yrs ago
he`s a libra not a scorpio... :)

Posted by barbara16BFF
yrs ago
hello ryan ur so cute but mostly hot ur like smoking hot like icarly said i can just bake cookies on ya cuz ur so hot i loved when u acted in the movie the proposal when u guys were naked that was funny oh and i cryed in th part when the girl that u were just going to marry she left from the church to canada agin and she left the dress that was so sad that i cryed i think that was the best movie i have ever cn. =) bye take care-ur fan barbara!!!!

Posted by zoe x
yrs ago
hiya ur 1 of my fave actors, i luv all ur films especially the proposal and in it ur so HOT UR FAB. cya zoe from england xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by zoe x
yrs ago
hi you are one of my favorate actors the proposal was brill and you are totally hot in it who would say no to your proposal lots of luv mary from england xx=)

Posted by blink182_lover
yrs ago
You are one of My favorite guy actors love ya !!! :D cant wait to see the Proposal !!!

Posted by tonya
yrs ago
you are a good actor and so funny in just friends. how could any one be just friends with you any way. soooooooooo cute ryan.keep up with the great movie making.

Posted by UHH...
yrs ago
well then,...

Posted by MissEdwardCullen
yrs ago
OMG he married Scarlett Johansson?? i never heard. They make a great couple and i love them both! Congrats guys!

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
HES A HOT DOG

Posted by gabbygurl0123
yrs ago
they are our barbie and ken of hollywood she got the looks and the body to die for she has the whole vintage classic beauty and well ryan is just hot as ever perfect couple

Posted by zeina
yrs ago
i love ryan....am adicted to him i want to marry him sooon

Posted by laracroft
yrs ago
Oh, Ryan is soo hoot and cute.

Posted by meshary5
yrs ago
Funny Funny Funny

Posted by Natasha
yrs ago
He is a married man now girl`s so just forget it. He married Scarlett Johansson. So just wish them Happiness and Love Always.

Posted by Christi
yrs ago
Wow I have the same birthday as Ryan Reynolds... =D we`re a match made in heaven.

Posted by Dustybin321
yrs ago
Is Iain Lee dating him?

Posted by lana
yrs ago
hello im lana 21 and born in australia live in holland i am a fan of ryan reynolds his a good and fuuny actor i think its up to him who he goes with and i think he and scarlett make a nice couple its whats in the inside that counts not on the age well sometimes ,and i think all of us fans of ryan should be happy for him okay god bless ryan and evreyone from lana

Posted by fofo99
yrs ago
will i think thy lok cute togther scarlitt and ryan and i hop 4 thim happy life

Posted by supermodeldede
yrs ago
HE SO HOTTTT!!!

Posted by amanda
yrs ago
LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS HAPPY FOR WHAT HE HAS

Posted by Sarra
yrs ago
Who would name their child, Traylor?

Posted by diana M
yrs ago
All I got to say is he is gorgeous!!!

Posted by Jessica
yrs ago
Does anyone think his engagement to Scarlett is just for publicity, his new movie is called, "Proposal". How could he get engaged so quickly after breaking up from such a long relationship??

Posted by beavers2009
yrs ago
when is the wedding? awsome couple

Posted by KRYSTKE
yrs ago
NUTIN BUT HOOOOOT!!!!!!! IN ALL UR MOVIES UR BODY HOOOOT U HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!SORRY I SOUND OBSSSESIVE SCARLET JOHANNSEN U BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY MAN DAMNIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL B URS IN TIME IM ONLY 23 THOGH!!!!!!!!!! SOME DAY BABAY

Posted by bakeoneill
yrs ago
Ryan is cute...too bad he`s getting married to Scarlett Johansson!

Posted by Vec
yrs ago
you`re soooooo perfect...

Posted by meral
yrs ago
ben türkiyeden yaz?yorun seni çok seviyorum umar?m cevap yazars?n

Posted by lucy
yrs ago
i think you and Amy Smart should get togeather, you both were really good in just friends!

Posted by Erika
yrs ago
BUMMER! Now who am i suppsed to marry?!?

Posted by bassey
yrs ago
ryan was very good in the movie `blade 3` n also did some funny stuffs too.i think he`s a very great guy n i like he`s style

Posted by Thea Sophia Wise
yrs ago
hi ryan reynolds, i love your body, especially in blade 3.call me if you`re single, im better than morissette and johansson put together.love you baby xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by Karen
yrs ago
Hiya Ryan My Darling! Wish to God we knew each other Baby! Karen XXXXX

Posted by bearnip
yrs ago
it was nice to see him do something a little different. i think he´s headed in the right direction. he´s not making the same mistake as waiting co-star dane cook, which is be so completely inflexible in the movies he does that he turns a movie with potential like good luck chuck and turn it in to a movie for horny teens. no offense. hopefully ryan will keep up the good work.

Posted by heather
yrs ago
stunning, simple stunning. what a man!

Posted by candace
yrs ago
I love your movie Just Friends and I love u!!!!

Posted by Blue October 5591
yrs ago
I loved Just Friends! My family quotes that movie all the time!

Posted by bsmith_89
yrs ago
Hell yeah he does I love every movie he`s been in. I really liked the Amittyville Horror.He wasn`t in his usual funny side it was nice to see his serious side! And don`t get me started on that body!!! He`s perfect!!

Posted by SCOTTSFAN
yrs ago
I liked Ryan Reynolds in Blade 3 and Two Guys and a Girl, he and Pete are the two best funny guys in the season.

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
I think Alanis was an amazing choice, she is strong confident and very talented. and she is beautiful. and CANADIAN. who wouldn`t want to date a canadian?

Posted by bretlover
yrs ago
Ryan has one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen!! He is gorgeous!!

Posted by bretlover
yrs ago
The comment about dating Jennifer Aniston, NICE!!!! They would make a great couple!!

Posted by chrissy
yrs ago
um. amy smart is fugly and so are her nasty teeth.

Posted by some1
yrs ago
i think he should date jennifer aniston

Posted by lauren
yrs ago
Ryans Hella Hot Hede Get It

Posted by Lorena
yrs ago
I think Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart look so cute together. Even Anna Farris is better than Alanis Morissett. I`m not too crazy about her. Not a big fan of hers. So.... Ryan and Amy or Ryan and Anna!!!!!!!

Posted by tana
yrs ago
ryan and Amy Smart are just so cute together - they look like they belong. those two just fit. as for alanis, i don`t see how anyone could date her - physical appearance aside. ryan amy=GREAT

Posted by kristin
yrs ago
alanis is smart and funny in a dark way. i worked for her for about a year. she is a very cool and down to earth person. it says a lot for ryan. hopefully he is not just trying to date the typical hollywood women now that he is starting to get more mainstream.

Posted by stimp
yrs ago
yes i think ryan should be dating anna faris or jessica alba there like heaps gorgeous and seem nice also. maybe ryan likes alanis`s personality and that just means hes not shallow and maybe personality is more inportant to him then looks.

Posted by Julianna
yrs ago
I agree, he is much too hot to date Alanis!

Posted by Hollee
yrs ago
i am glad that he and alanis morissette have finished she is such an ***! He looks like the type that should be dating someone like Amy Smart or Cameron Diaz not her she just doesn`t look like his type at all! xx

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Ryan Reynolds

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• angel_angel
  • danieliuks2
  • mandia27
  • Katherine_GR
  • Mishgan

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Darryl Hall

Darryl Hall

saved by SandyDan
13 minutes ago
Gone with the Wind

Gone with the Wind (1939)

saved by SandyDan
13 minutes ago
Green Acres

Green Acres (1965)

saved by SandyDan
13 minutes ago
The Temptones

The Temptones

saved by SandyDan
14 minutes ago
Alborosie

Alborosie

saved by deniska
2 hours ago
Anthony B.

Anthony B.

saved by deniska
2 hours ago
Zoja Odak

Zoja Odak

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Sven Medvešek  -  Publicity

Sven Medvešek - Publicity

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Bozidar Alic

Bozidar Alic

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Spiro Guberina

Spiro Guberina

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Milan Strljic

Milan Strljic

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Hana Hegedusic

Hana Hegedusic

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Ljubo Zecevic

Ljubo Zecevic

saved by caesar78
4 hours ago
Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys

saved by kitty1119
5 hours ago
Scott Stapp

Scott Stapp

saved by CindyCelebs
5 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian: out shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood
Kourtney Kardashian: attend baby shower at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills
Kourtney Kardashian: film scenes for 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' in West Hollywood
Kourtney Kardashian: attends the Brian Bowen Smith WILDLIFE show hosted by Casamigos Tequila at De Re Gallery
Kourtney Kardashian: leaving a studio in Los Angeles

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password