Tuesday Weld » Comments

Tuesday Weld message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Tuesday Weld?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by LITTTLE KOJAK
yrs ago
Memo to Pookerella below, five years ago You are absolutely correct. All of Tuesday's dates did resemble each other. Shw chose them because she loves cats. Women who love cats relate to their independence. And female cats always date male cats that resemble each other. It's true, it's tue.

Posted by estee
yrs ago
i think i am related to her cause i have the last name

Posted by Conrad
yrs ago
you`re so cute

Posted by Terry Chambers
yrs ago
Working on Jaglom film, A Safe Place , Ms. Weld called the cutting room for Jaglom, who wasn`t there. I resisted the temptation to tell the actress that I loved her -- tacky-tacky.

Posted by GABBY
yrs ago
I would like to know if Elvis Presley dated Tuesday Weld? If so than she was his prettiest and most beautiful girlfriend, prettier than ann margret I must say so myself.

Posted by kleemarti
yrs ago
not only is she a natural beauty but her voice was distinctive. She also never tried to enhance her chest as so many did. She is the full package talent and all!!! Look what we are stuck with today.

Posted by J.A. Astin
yrs ago
Tuesday was the American Brigitte Bardot...but with immense acting talent!

Posted by judy geske
yrs ago
I loved everything about Tuesday Weld. I really loved her in Pretty Poison. She is so beautiful.Brings back so many memories.

Posted by Jeanette
yrs ago
Was Tuseday ever married to a guy names Walter...

Posted by Randy Russi
yrs ago
Any truth to the rumor that Tuesday Weld dated record producer Phil Spector in the `60s?

Posted by James W. Hall Jr.
yrs ago
I first saw Tuesday Weld in the movies in the 1950s and thought that she was the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my life and I feel the same way today,April 10,2010.

Posted by Michael T. Lawson
yrs ago
I first saw her on Dobie Gillis, and I fell in love. I still think she`s one of the prettiest actresses around! I hope she is doing well!

Posted by pabla
yrs ago
Happy Valentine`s Day and READ the Book of REVELATIONS chapter 13 verses 15-18 and chapter 21 verse 8 as well as the book of Galatians chapter 5 verses 16-21 !!! GOD explains whom is going to HELL and WHY !!!

Posted by Teddy Randazzo Jr
yrs ago
You didnt list her as dating my father in 1955 2nd She did her first movie debut in `56 Mr Rock n Roll with my father Teddy Randazzo as co star , and Alan Freed . Man you missed it !

Posted by pabla
yrs ago
Merry Chriatmas and may Jesus Christ guide and love you always!

Posted by Jim Sprinkle
yrs ago
I was in the Marine Corps with David at El Toro Ca. Would like to know how how David is, and what he is doing now.

Posted by pabla
yrs ago
Happy Holidays to one of the all time great actresses!

Posted by lynette vaughn
yrs ago
wondered where you have been. how are you? Do you have kids etc..?

Posted by Andre Caldiero
yrs ago
In the early 50`s I was a neighbor of Tuesday and dated her sister Sally. Her brother David, my brother Al, My Dad and I went fishing together. I would hope to either contact Tuesday or have her contact me to discuss her family and how they are.

Posted by SGA
yrs ago
Wow

yrs ago
Cute! :-D

Posted by Roger
yrs ago
A beautiful actress unfairly treated by critics and reviewers. She was very good in "I walk the line", but I suppose that a "bad ending", her teen look and a hot subjet for the time damaged her in the mind of reviewers.

Posted by Youweremyidol
yrs ago
You have been my idol since you first appeared in movies. Why don`t you have a picture of you now. I know that we all get older but we also get wiser with age

Posted by TheGreatTyrant
yrs ago
She`s beautiful!

Posted by pookerella
yrs ago
Is it me or do all her "dates" resemble each other??!!

Posted by tuesday
yrs ago
How come there arn`t any photos of Tuesday Weld?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Tuesday Weld

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

FHM Magazine [Croatia] (November 2006)
Super Mila Magazine [Croatia] (2 April 2014)
Ljepota I Zdravlje Magazine [Croatia] (June 2014)
Slits Too High For Comfort And Matronly Silhouettes Made Our Worst Dressed List This Week
Laurel and Hardy

Laurel and Hardy

saved by Hailey2009
2 hours ago
Stephen Amell's Wig Gets Some Attention From Luke Mitchell
AnnaLynne McCord spotted out for lunch in Beverly Hills, California on December 17, 2014
Alyson Stoner

Alyson Stoner

saved by LittleScetcher
5 hours ago
Jessica Chastain

Jessica Chastain

saved by wdweditorial
6 hours ago
Margaret Hoover

Margaret Hoover

saved by fordt54
6 hours ago
Laura Leighton

Laura Leighton

saved by wdweditorial
6 hours ago
Adam G. Sevani

Adam G. Sevani

saved by LittleScetcher
8 hours ago
Thali García

Thali García

saved by tiburon1221
9 hours ago
Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman

saved by smogmerger
9 hours ago
Cary Grant

Cary Grant

saved by smogmerger
9 hours ago
Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn

saved by smogmerger
9 hours ago
Miriam Flynn

Miriam Flynn

saved by dlreiswig
11 hours ago
Katy B

Katy B

saved by wdweditorial
11 hours ago
Crying for No Reason

Crying for No Reason

saved by wdweditorial
11 hours ago
Higher Love

Higher Love

saved by wdweditorial
1 day ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password