Posted by thejflo2
mths ago
Will Smith? That was on television...

Posted by Roflx09
mths ago
she's so amazing i love her

Posted by j mullen of colorado
mths ago
Tyra is a sweetheart, a great lady and a fine role model for today's young women. And she is not fat.

Posted by naz8618
yr ago
she hooked up with nick van exel back in the 90s

Posted by rn_tracy1_rn
yr ago
Love America's Next Top Model. I just cannot believe they don't watch what goes on behind the scenes, in the house.

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
i love her so much! she is best model ever!!!!

Posted by L'Troya Brown
yrs ago
Hey Tyra, I just want to say that I am your biggest fan and I think you should keep doing what you do. Keep God with you, stay positive and don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do something. P.S.-I do believe that you will marry someday. God has made a person for everybody.

Posted by kaybrianne
yrs ago
Smies girl. The Tyra show is so good.

Posted by amanya abias
yrs ago
surely ilove everything about you.may God keep you stronger and with that heart,not everyone can do what you do.regards abias from uganda.

Posted by Cynthia
yrs ago
Hi TyraBanks!My sisters and me love you so much,first:our dream is to became a mannequin,second our favorite tv show is Top model USA ,whow do we do to became candidats of Top model USA?
Love you so much

Posted by Jewell m
yrs ago
Hi tyra it would jus mean alot to me if u could jus give me a chance to be on the show I hvent always been the most fortunate girl and i am a bit small for my age and I jus wanna show short kids like me how its not about fitting in its about standin out so I thought u could make an americas next top kids model show and I am very fierce and I know how to walk so maybe that counts a little jus think about it ok thnx

Posted by anne182
yrs ago
her and seal make a real good match

Posted by PHilltop
yrs ago
She's a little on the annoying side.

yrs ago
I use to hang with C-Webb all the time and she was a bit cookee...

Posted by Jeremiah L. Dilts
yrs ago
Hi, Tyra Banks, Very Elegance Highly Fashion Vintage, Very Attractive, I Flirt Because I'm Single, Jeremiah L. Dilts,

Posted by tafadzwa
yrs ago
please chose some1 ulove & some1 who loves u back match the star signs i believe it works

Posted by tyra
yrs ago
Your boyfriend looks nice was will smith your boyfrined too and your boyfrined looks like a nice man to me thank you for showing me bye

Posted by djanea
yrs ago
tyra you are a good and pretty girl. but i want to no if you are maried or no if you have one or two or tree children pliss tell me

Posted by muffin
yrs ago
Happy birthday Tyra, I love your show!

Posted by T.I.C
yrs ago
OOOmg!!!i wish she would be married to ma man will that would be the hottest couple ever

Posted by Lucky4
yrs ago
love her so much! best model ever! very inspiring

Posted by Martin Tapiwa Kanoyangwa
yrs ago
Bebie you got a beautiful body.

Posted by astiba
yrs ago
its amazing how pple are obsesed with sm1 they dont even knw. Yes tyra is beautiful n succesful. But wot els do u knw about her. Does she even knw u, put ur efforts n obsesions 2ur friends n relatives. U might never c her in ur life, n she wil never reply ur mail or coments. She is living her life n that doesnt concern any1. Stop screaming at the mere mention of her name, when u kant even scream 4seing ur mom after 1 month.

Posted by ruth08
yrs ago
Tyra is a very awesome model! :) she's my inspiration! :)

Posted by YouBet12
yrs ago
Nice body, but Jeez, she talks too much. No man likes that.

Posted by YouNeed2Know
yrs ago
One of the most beautiful models ever.

Posted by Simon
yrs ago
I never knew Tyra is a Bi. And it sure is a long list for a role model. But WTF! I love her.

Posted by prudance dibakwane
yrs ago
hi tyra hope ul gt dis,i lv u n ur shw so much wsh 1day il meet u,much lv

Posted by GgglGrl
yrs ago
I loves her on the Fresh Prince, and always thought she and Will would make a cute couple, lol.

Posted by Bellisia
yrs ago
LOL! To at Teresa Witherspoon. it sure is a long list

Posted by mpho makhado
yrs ago
just wanna know how do i make people forget my mistake people always remind me about what i did in the past... Love you and help me

Posted by doreen
yrs ago
hi tyra just to let u knw u r my role model.ppl say i sometimes bahave like u n i love that.u knw y cus almost evryone who knws me knws u.i love u so so much n my dreams will come to be the day i set eyes on u.i'll try to make sure that happens.here is some love

Posted by lucky
yrs ago
i love you Tyra and i watch your show everyday

Posted by keisha robinson
yrs ago
Hi,Tyra i am not sure if you will ever see this message. I want to let you know how much i admire your stength, i wish i could meet you one day, that will be a dream come true. I know you will probably never respond to this mail but just know that you have a friend in Jamaica.

Posted by IRENE MPHONGOA
yrs ago
Hey Tyra, I wish I could fly to come to your show before I die, thats my dream

Posted by TIYANI BALOYI
yrs ago
Hi, Tyra. U got beautiful female audience, I wish I can come to your show just to pick one girl for myself. I am coming soon, I wonder if U can hook me up with one chick?

Posted by ANGEL
yrs ago
TELL ME Y UR SOO AWSOME AN UR MY ROLE MODEL I GIVE U TWO TUMBS UPP FOR WAT U DO

Posted by rebecca
yrs ago
hey Tyra.my name is Rebecca from Zimbabwe. I luv yo show and i luv. U r my role model.

Posted by Relo
yrs ago
love you to bitzz tyra and i think you are thee most inspirational woman i know. love your show and everything...i know u are going to carry on with the good and God bless ja but honey! your taste in men leaves nothing to be desired huh! change sista change

Posted by Travis Imai
yrs ago
Hi Tyra ur so besutfull i love u n V/S wow i love w/ nothing on it's a model thing u ok w/that?your models are so beautifull 2.

Posted by Eniye
yrs ago
hi tyra, just want to say u rock,have always admired u.keep on doin great.

Posted by kayise
yrs ago
tyra! tyra! tyra! How u doing girl? Love ur show,hope they won,t take u frm our home tv screens...u rock my world.frm Swaziland (AFRICA)

Posted by ogboru franca
yrs ago
you are my role model and my african queen i love you

Posted by Amber of Lubbock
yrs ago
I may not be a Christian, but there is 1 coincidence: I do not drink alcohol.

Posted by tinashe ncube
yrs ago
hey gal!!YO SHOWS RILY ROCK &THEY ARE HELPING A LOT THANX !!!

Posted by Mwajuma shisia
yrs ago
Hi Tyra am ur greatest fan in Kenya luv u so much coz ur an inspiration to my life and to so many women and young girls God bless u

Posted by mjane sovamorga
yrs ago
hey tyra =) u'r so beautiful... and i realy realy lov watching u'r show ..

Posted by gisele
yrs ago
i really like your show tyra im your biggest fan in d.r.congo. lov u

Posted by rovilou
yrs ago
hi tyra...i love you so much..im your number fan in the philippines..i always watch your shows especially the america's next top model...your so gorgeous and beautiful!!!

Posted by Noreen
yrs ago
HI TYRA I LOOOOOVE YOUR SHOW BUT THE PROBLEM IS HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA WE STILL WATCHING 2009 SHOWS..I WISH I HAD DSTV LOL

Posted by Thobeka Ngema
yrs ago
HI TYRA IM SUCH A FAN OF YOUR SHOW,ESPECIALLY WHEN IT ABOUT WEIGHT BECAUSE IM 2 OF THOSE BILLION OBSSESED WOMEN. YOU SHOULD VISIT SOUTH AFRICA SOME DAY.AND KEEP UP THE GREATEST WOW,YOU GIRL ROCK MY WORLD!

Posted by randy
yrs ago
hey tyra i so love ur show.plz say hala to me live on ur show

Posted by VUYELWA MDASHE
yrs ago
i mean i watch your show every day.

Posted by vuyelwa mdashe
yrs ago
tyra i just love you so much,i wyvh almost every show.you the best i learn a lot from you.thank you for being you.Vuyelwa from south africa

Posted by Ezekiel Saki Ledwaba
yrs ago
Hi Tyra Lynne Banks, I'm asking for DONATION. Please. male BLACK South African. Want to buy FARM.pREVIOUSLY dISADVANTAGED. pLEASE reply. will give full Details.GOD BLESS.I SEE tOU EVERY DAY ON YOUR SHOWS.

Posted by mimikay
yrs ago
girl you rock.your my biggest fan

Posted by primrose
yrs ago
im in south africa and i lov tyra with all my heart shez a beautiful women i dnt care who she dates as long as shes happy

Posted by trudy
yrs ago
Her size is okay, but she has flab on her upper arms.

Posted by siyabonga south africa mngoma
yrs ago
Jonh and tyra cous dey mach

Posted by emy29able
yrs ago
gal u da bestest i love your personality the way you carry yourself your esteem to me you are a role model i love you no homo!

Posted by yimaram624
yrs ago
You rock tyra I love the tyra banks show you are a very successful person

Posted by yessiynousyess
yrs ago
you and john are beautiful togethr. i hope you guys get married

Posted by laanania
yrs ago
Oh so u dated tyler pry, hw dfrnt u r

Posted by Fikile
yrs ago
Hi tyra i've been willing to speak to you for so long,u know gal i luv u so so much i even consider myself as ur sister really tyra i would love to come to ur show one day Just to represent people of SA that loves you so much like me,we luv u ur inspiration hope u get my email/luv u gAL

Posted by tumisang
yrs ago
gal i love u. You are my inspiration.

Posted by THEODORSIA
yrs ago
MISS TYRA. I WAS WATHING AN OLD SHOW OF YOURS THAT HAD SEN.MCCLAINS DAUGHTER ON IT AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD LIKE TO ONE DAY WIN THE PULIZIER PRIZE AND YOU SAID THAT IS AN AWARD FOR TOP WRITER FOR MY VIEWERS THAT WOULD SAY,GIRL WHAT IS THAT? WHILE YOU BOBBED YOUR HEAD AROUND. I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. AS YOU SAY WE ARE SMART WOMEN AND WE WOULD LIKE EVEN YOU TO KNOW THAT. I LIKE YOU TYRA AND I WANT YOU TO STAY AS GREAT AS YOU ARE. PLEASE TAKE THIS IN THE SPIRIT IT IS GIVEN.

Posted by buyaguaqg
yrs ago
wow wahat about trey sooongzzzzzzz

Posted by modestaayuma
yrs ago
why have you not thought of comig to kenya gal

Posted by Bulie
yrs ago
Hi tee! M ur big fane i lyk ur show n i lyk u, u rock!!! Keep on doing a gud wrk!!

Posted by Sally
yrs ago
you rock girl!

Posted by Elizabeth chikonde
yrs ago
Hie Tyra,continue with the goodwork.i would love to see you here in malawi.i love you!

Posted by belinda
yrs ago
hi tyra u r da best big sis u r an inspiration.u kip us smilling

Posted by kholofelo
yrs ago
Hala Tyra,jst wana say dt u are doing a great wrk n kip inspiring us.Its a gud thing dt u revealed ua true hair,i ddnt blv it ma slf bt hey it was worth it

Posted by ADA (Nigeria)
yrs ago
Hiya Ty, You are simply the BOMB! UR D BEST!!

Posted by sally
yrs ago
I wish one day i will meet you.Nice show though.

Posted by tkotko
yrs ago
tyra, you are a beautiful lady with style, keep up the good work!

Posted by tkotko
yrs ago
i believe tyra banks and chris webber are dating.

Posted by lilian mothapo
yrs ago
tyra i lov u soooooooooo much.m 18 yrs old gal frm south africa n jst wana tel u how uv changed ma lyf..yo ma role model honey n may the glory of God shine on u 4eva

Posted by hani
yrs ago
lovely girl ilove ur shows keep it up

Posted by Tee
yrs ago
Tyra tyra tyra,i luv u so much,u r my hero,my role model,my sista,my friend,u r so fun and crazy,i luv ur show,u r da next oprah

Posted by bola
yrs ago
l really love your shown good work . Am from nigerla.

Posted by faith
yrs ago
hey tee,lve u so much,i lve everythng abt your show,u r goin 2 be e next oprah,only beta i wish

Posted by lindiwe
yrs ago
hai ty i realy lyk ur show.ui my role moddle i wish 2 myt u one day i love u so much .my the lord give u power and the grace for u to live more for us. lindiwe south africa

Posted by sierra
yrs ago
hi i love you tyra"s

Posted by mikateko mahori
yrs ago
hi tyra ilv u so much and ur show keep it up ,and thanks for enspiring young woman out there to be like u i lv u girl

Posted by yvonne
yrs ago
hi tyra i luv ur show u always motive young pps i luv u girl u r my role model keep it up big sis can u pls come to S.A sumtime dis year we

Posted by joy
yrs ago
wat a show!!!keep going. from kenya

Posted by jckie
yrs ago
hi tyra u so beutifull.iluv your show keep it girl.

Posted by nompilo
yrs ago
hi tyra m one of your biggest fan in S.A, pliz come to us sometimes.

Posted by NONKULULEKO
yrs ago
TYRA WE AS SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZN LV U ND R SHOW SO CN TELL US WHO R U DATING

Posted by amela
yrs ago
please tyra you have to visit south africa ....i love you so much

Posted by lee
yrs ago
tyra tyra tyra u ar fun,ilke u,u ar the best kip it up.

Posted by fadzie Zimbabwe
yrs ago
hey Tyra i love everything about u r nt pompous like most celebs.i dnt hav a sister so i alwys wish u wer my sista, i knw crazy. Ure my role model prd

Posted by Celeste
yrs ago
Hi tyra i love ur shows u r inspiring pls have a show about how 2 treat ur hair love celeste from south africa

Posted by talukanyani
yrs ago
i love u gal i wish u all de best in wat ure doing go tyra

Posted by kathie davis
yrs ago
hi tyra i love you show so much on sat i can stay at home and watch it allday i am a68 year old but i wish i can see you and personal

Posted by pride
yrs ago
wishing you the best always

Posted by Hadiza Abdulkarim
yrs ago
Go Tyra...U are the diva

Posted by foelane Office
yrs ago
l really love and enjoy you show you always make my day

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Tyra Banks

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Former Supermodel Brianna Hayes to join Poise International Modeling Agency as a Scout
Vanessa Marcil

Vanessa Marcil

saved by kristen61290
2 hours ago
Reggie Bush

Reggie Bush

saved by kristen61290
2 hours ago
Kris Humphries

Kris Humphries

saved by kristen61290
2 hours ago
Chris Pine and Zoë Kravitz

Chris Pine and Zoë Kravitz

saved by alemica
6 hours ago
Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Chad Faust

Chad Faust

saved by Hotwheels19
6 hours ago
Benedict Cumberbatch: Red Carpet Arrivals at the Met Gala
The Social Network of New York City welcomes model Angelique Romano to Board of Trustees as Spokesperson
66th Primetime Emmy Awards
Do you have a favorite designer pick out as the winner of Project Runway Season 13 yet?
Vogue Germany November 2013
Fernando Lamas

Fernando Lamas

saved by CindyCelebs
8 hours ago
Vanja Drach

Vanja Drach

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
Michael Witney

Michael Witney

saved by CindyCelebs
8 hours ago
Manca Kosir

Manca Kosir

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
Manca Kosir

Manca Kosir

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
Twiggy

Twiggy

saved by CindyCelebs
8 hours ago
Manca Kosir

Manca Kosir

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago
Manca Kosir

Manca Kosir

saved by caesar78
8 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password