Adam Levine » Comments

Do you like Adam Levine?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by Pat Krieger
days ago
My daughter-in-law loves Adam and I would love to buy her something pertaining to Adam. Not something real expensive. Any ideas you can give me. This is for Christmas. Pat

Posted by SidePieces
mth ago
Why are there other girls listed after Behati??? lol

Posted by ozlemgumuseli
mths ago
he doesn't sing like a girl omg his voice is beautiful

Posted by TwoCents
mths ago
Omg you dated lindsey? Lol. Well congrats on the marriage and good luck!

Posted by so stereotype
mths ago
he sings like a girl and date only "models" hahahahahahahah

Posted by AntiBieber
mths ago
He is still better than Justin Bieber!

Posted by Lovinglife1212
mths ago
his fiance is a very lucky girl

Posted by JChristine
mths ago
I've said it so many times, and I'm going to say it so many times more: he's such a gifted singer. He has such a unique voice, I really like it. And I will always love Maroon 5

Posted by OwenHenry
mths ago
So not people's hottest man. This man is a tool

Posted by freedom
mths ago
GOD;adam it hurts me so much to see you kiss girls in your music videos coz I want your lips to be mine alone BIG KISSES TO YOU

Posted by freedom
mths ago
adam I love your tatooes especially when you take off you shirt ie moves like jagger I feel lifeless illlllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Posted by lady
yr ago
I love Maroon 5 Great band
Adam looks like my ex bf,Lol. Cute guy Adam

Posted by Melinda
yr ago
Adam caught my attention in concert in FL. He had fun connecting w/ the crowd. loved the spontaneous improv! Then I found out he's a YOGI! Something about him. So human & seemingly humble.

Posted by laura cooper
yrs ago
adam is hot he is nice

Posted by TellMeWhy
yrs ago
I love you Adam. You're super hot.

Posted by Onsweroflove
yrs ago
Adam loves Victoria Secret models.. that is something..

Posted by fresita1509
yrs ago
Wiiii I know is in three days but.. HAPPY B-DAY!! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU! YOU'RE COMING TO C.R. IN A WEEK WOOO!! IT IS A SHAME I CAN'T GO =(

yrs ago
Got to hang w him and party at 1 Oak and in Hollywood this last month...

Posted by PHilltop
yrs ago
Adam is one of my favorites. I could listen to his voice for days or weeks or years. I don't like tattoos, but on him, well, not really bothered.

Posted by fresita1509
yrs ago
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S COMING TO MY COUNTRYYYYYY! SO HAPPY I WILL GO TO YOUR CONCERT...WELL I CAN'T PAY THE TICKET BUT...

Posted by aj682
yrs ago
I'm a long time Maroon 5 fan. They have good music vids too.

Posted by JBella
yrs ago
Love your body. It is sinful. Yes Adam.. Yes....

Posted by jena234
yrs ago
he is still with her because i saw some pictures with him and onother girl

Posted by alejandra
yrs ago
Adam and Anne V the best couple ever!!! she's so beautiful!

Posted by jillybilly5
yrs ago
Best voice out there and beautiful girlfriend Anne!

Posted by H2O
yrs ago
This man is so fine. I love the pictorial he did with his hands on his gifts..Yum..

Posted by fresita1509
yrs ago
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove MAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON 5 IT'S AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING I'M YOUR FAN NUMBER ONE ... PLEASE COME TO COSTA RICA TO A CONCERT!

Posted by Fritzwick
yrs ago
OMG he is so hot and so talented. Anne V is a lucky lucky girl!!

Posted by mah name is yours
yrs ago
commentary: i didn't know i had to do matenaice' oh'p i'm aorry about that baby'LOVE YOURS DAVINA SHUDELL:

Posted by linda19
yrs ago
He is sooo hot i could really care less that he is pasty or anything else yall say about him he is pure perfection i LOVE him <3

Posted by just doris
yrs ago
hi there adam,,nice voice man,,you`re so gorgeous,,keep up the good work hunk..^_^..

Posted by trinityh
yrs ago
Jessica Simpson said she never dated him. He`s a sissy boy.

Posted by cristin
yrs ago
come mi piacarebbe essere torturata da adam!!! cris

Posted by Jordan
yrs ago
Adam is like hilter when it comes to women, blondes only. His new girlfriend is pathetic. She doesn`t have a mind of her own, just how he likes it.

Posted by smgr
yrs ago
clearly he likes blondes

Posted by deb
yrs ago
he dated becky ginos had a relationship with her so why the S instead of the R? go figure

Posted by Asheley
yrs ago
i saw him last night at a private party in Texas he`s so hott !!! I wasnt even a foot away from him :) he has the most gorgeous eyes!!!!!

Posted by medya
yrs ago
h ilove maroon 5 so muh iand ilove adam he is so hot and please could you not talking on him and every one who talk on him he will be so shiiiiit

Posted by david
yrs ago
Why did jessica simpson dump adam levine. was he too skinny and white for her?

Posted by Anita
yrs ago
Adam-Thank you for making my daughter happy in meeting you and singing a song to her. She is one of your biggest fans. Angela just loves the way you sing and look. You made her day! Thank you- a loving Mom

Posted by mau
yrs ago
adam i love u .he n me we r inlove

Posted by sirinda
yrs ago
I love adam levine.

Posted by davie
yrs ago
why does adam leving always pose as thou he is so cool? he has a boys body and is a pig. women stay away he is gross and bad news. the wimp tries to hard to be a bad boy. how funny

Posted by s.c. nouvice walzas
yrs ago
hi i miss u much...

Posted by vlad
yrs ago
i think he`s rude for making such comments bout sharapova...

Posted by dollface
yrs ago
adam is so amazing. I wish I could meet him! he would love me! :)

Posted by trinity
yrs ago
gross picture no shirt on white bald skinny pasty chest YUUUUUUUKKKkkkkkk

Posted by ally
yrs ago
There are a lot of comments up there haitng on Adam- WHY!?!?! He`s AWESOME- Not just his looks i mean he is SUCH a talented vocalist and musician seriously and he`s so great and funny- and i don`t get what makes him seem gay...Have you HEARD the lyrics of half his songs!?!? MOST of his songs actually.... Well anyway Adam Levine IS AWESOME and i think people should guve the guy a break!................................................................................wait a second..PARIS HILTON!?!?!? WHAT WAS HE THINKING!?!?!??!?!? Hehehe he;s still awesome!

Posted by floralindhaa
yrs ago
Adam é lindo e muuito quente ainda caso com ele

Posted by enily
yrs ago
hey guys pleaze answer is adam gey or not?

Posted by david
yrs ago
cameron already dumped levine she is with cooper more of a real man. adam levine a prick and thinks he`s all that ha

Posted by V
yrs ago
Cumon girls. Leave poor ANL alone. He`s gettin old. Tha prettier tha girl, the beta his ego is boosted!

Posted by jessica
yrs ago
cafeful cameron he will give you a veneral disease and i think he`s gay

Posted by sara
yrs ago
what do women see in him? he is skinny pasty looking and sleeps with any women he can get publicity from he`s crude no talent and fake poses blech a troll

Posted by nicole
yrs ago
i luv u adam levine! your cool live long ang God bless!

Posted by Adamschick14
yrs ago
Adam is the answer to all of my dreams. I would do just anything for him. Ladies, step aside please. I am going to be Mrs. Levine and get to wake up next to this beautiful eyed, perfect man!

Posted by 07bilmcg
yrs ago
i luuurv ure hair! maroon 5 r bril! ma fave song is this love! ure a gr8 singer! x

Posted by kartika
yrs ago
hehehehe be my brother dooong, Adaaaaam heem :D

Posted by kartika
yrs ago
oooh no oooh yeess ganteng banget kauu adaaaam! saya terpesona oleh auramu hahaha *sorry my english is not good so i use indonesian, no problem, isn`t?* tau ah bener apa kaga bahasa sayaaa hahaa

Posted by nazrin
yrs ago
i`m fan of maroon 5!!!but i love more adam levine!!!!he is hot!i know all his songs.ADAM,I WANT YOU MINE!

Posted by enily
yrs ago
i am so intereted you cant imagine :D i realy want to know .. is adam gay?? SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT HE IS LIKE HIM AND MABEY I LIKE GEY??? :D

Posted by mallazzo
yrs ago
Oi Carla. Who is the other guy in the video that Ana Marrero is supposed to be dating?

Posted by notsomuch
yrs ago
I think he dated Ana Marrero a few years ago. That is her real name but she goes by a fake name for Hollywood. She is not as big of a deal in the United States as she is here in Brazil. But she lives in Los Angeles. You cant find alot about her on the internet by her real name tho. Apparently she is very private because she has a daughter. They were always in all of the celebrity gossip magazines over here in Brazil. She is gorgeous! I read recently that his song I wont go home without you was about her.

Posted by asasas
yrs ago
hello personsssssssssss

Posted by Roxanne
yrs ago
songs about jane is written about adam levine`s ex girlfriend jane herman

Posted by Roxanne
yrs ago
HE NEVER DATED LEONA LEWIS!!! leona is engaged to her high school sweetheart...

Posted by Susan
yrs ago
I AM SOOO IN LOVE WITH YOU, ADAM!!! YOU AND I WOULD MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE! BRUNETTES ROCK!!

Posted by Lorena
yrs ago
Adaaaaaam I love youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!You are very very very Beautiful!!!!!

Posted by Adam
yrs ago
Hey ladies - I really appreciate all the comments and support! It really means a lot, I love all of you!

Posted by may angelica
yrs ago
I`m your biggest fan! I wish you will come again here in the Philippines. I wish I see you in person. Your so hot!!!!!!

Posted by Ally
yrs ago
Hey Adam. Me and my friend are pretendind that you are are father at school. you are so cool. I wish i could talk to you. i hpoe one day i will get backstage passe to your concert

Posted by Patricia
yrs ago
I`m happy for you; i hope you and Becky last... even if im jelous of her, hehe. When are you guys gonna hav a concert in London?? I really want to go!!! Do you like MUSE? Coz they are pretty awesome, had a bit of an obsession with them for about a month. I love "infatuation" "little of your time" "back at your door" "secret" and "shiver" espetially. I must seem sad to have googled you... but i am a member of the Maroon 5 website. XXX

Posted by whateverdude
yrs ago
Adam is soooooooooooo hot i wish i was dating him!!!

Posted by mariana
yrs ago
hi adam your amazing i really like your songs.i`m from mexico when are you coming here??

Posted by margreet
yrs ago
Adam i totally like you, especially she will be loved :) i listened to it a lot...! where are you at? :)

Posted by trisha
yrs ago
you`re so pretty hot. i can`t last a day without fantasizing you. you make me wanna come.

Posted by misu
yrs ago
Adam ur the most hottest guy ever seen in my life, I love you so much, even though I am 12. Lol, also I love your song, "this love" it`s like the hottest song I ever heard I love you adam<3 P.s. Isn`t it weird that a 12yr old girl loves a 29yr old guy? lol im just kidding I love u<3333^^

Posted by nati
yrs ago
Adam, i love you very much.i`m your fan from georgia and i hope that your concert will be in georgia.

Posted by Susan
yrs ago
My husband`s name is Adam and my son`s name is Noah so we feel connected and proud to be from the Jewish clan. Pices are sensitive and feel strong emotions. Do you buy a new guitar at each concert?

Posted by Nin
yrs ago
I love Adam very much.He is very handsome man. May i talk with him?

Posted by sya
yrs ago
maroon 5 is so hot!! love you guys..

Posted by deadly
yrs ago
i think u all are jelous of him being with a hot Girls duh i have been dating a rockstar for 3 years but still i ai`nt famous :P

Posted by jojo
yrs ago
im totally in love with him does anybody know if hes touring in th uk gotta see him in the flesh!!!

Posted by Skye
yrs ago
i loved your concert in Boston and i want to go again with front row seats. i wish i could talk to you about your music. you;re awesome!!

Posted by TINAAAAA
yrs ago
I am 41 years old with 2 young children. Adam Levine you keep me young. You are so so hot. Your concert in Hershey, PA. I really had a great time, thank-you. Wishing you more great success

Posted by Arthur!
yrs ago
Adam. I love you!

Posted by Robi Wagner
yrs ago
hello out there! My daughter is the female counterpart to Adam Lavine....how can I get these two to meet face to face. Help me with my bet please. She doesn`t think I can get them together, I think I can!

Posted by Laura
yrs ago
adam you don´t know how much i love you, you are the only person that i love and i dream that someday i´m going to meet you, you´re so perfect, i love you, really!

Posted by missy
yrs ago
hey my friend thinks Adam levine is the hottest guy on the universe!, well second hottest. ;P i think he is cool too :P i love his singin

Posted by jrosey77
yrs ago
tainted by Paris :(

Posted by factory_girl
yrs ago
I could easily affirm that he was gay, before seeing this.

Posted by hazzlitt
yrs ago
i love maroon 5`s musics

Posted by adamstheone
yrs ago
Adam would have to be the answer to every womans dream JUST LOOK AT HIM YUMMY.

Posted by ladyinlove
yrs ago
adam levine you`re ls lucky guy.... you should celebrate with thanksgiving everyday.... haha...haha...

Posted by krispatola
yrs ago
just be your self and by the way, who wroted the song "won`t go home without you?" the rhythm and the sound is so smooth and i think, it is the best song that ever performed by Maroon 5. keep it up guys, stay cool. TIRA-TIRA Adam! hehe

Posted by nick
yrs ago
ur awesome dude

Posted by soccercar0
yrs ago
adam is the best. i don`t care what any of you people say im his biggest fan and i always will be so go find some other guy.

Posted by weary
yrs ago
Janine Habeck where is she ? .

Posted by phil
yrs ago
adam is da bomb. he and maroon 5 rock da house!

Posted by cynthia
yrs ago
maroon five is my favourite band i love both albums.i love adam , but the band for making all this happen. love you maroon 5

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Adam Levine

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Recent Favorites

Shiloh Malka

Shiloh Malka

saved by Seegurke
4 minutes ago
Denise Vasi

Denise Vasi

saved by aquagirl1
13 minutes ago
Dong-won Kang

Dong-won Kang

saved by toberemember
14 minutes ago
Vogue Magazine [France] (November 2014)
Hye-kyo Song - Vogue Magazine Pictorial [North Korea] (September 2014)
Brad Paisley

Brad Paisley

saved by aquagirl1
2 hours ago
Faith Hill

Faith Hill

saved by aquagirl1
2 hours ago
In Time

In Time (2011)

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Ryan Kelley

Ryan Kelley

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Ryan Kelley

Ryan Kelley

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Ryan Kelley

Ryan Kelley

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Joe Jones

Joe Jones

saved by adurrance
3 hours ago
Jon Hamm

Jon Hamm

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Linn Berggren

Linn Berggren

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Madonna

Madonna

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Damon Albarn

Damon Albarn

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago
Zac Efron

Zac Efron

saved by aquagirl1
4 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password