Damian Marley Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Damian Marley?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by shana
yrs ago
damian oh damian how much i love u! a day dont go by without i listen to your songs.ur my dream guy

Posted by Jade
yrs ago
i want my way with him; to wrap my naked body in his dreds jah know is my ultimate fantasy.

Posted by tricia bachan
yrs ago
may jah blessing be with you always,i hope to meet u one day stay strong.

Posted by ha
yrs ago
Ha look cristal a her cousin shen on here defending her. When damien dumps her she won`t b anyone. I think she forgot its damien ppl love n not her. She don`t even work.

Posted by SIR MUNDO
yrs ago
God bless I today, always, forever Damian Marley _CORINA

Posted by LMae
yrs ago
Dang! I wanted to have his baby! Maybe I still have chance. Are they married yet? What am I saying? I`m married. I hope my husband doesn`t visit this site! I still got much luv for you babe. Call Me!

Posted by julieelysem
yrs ago
ah damian me lion me love

Posted by sweetness
yrs ago
Oh Really. It`s a blessing to be around BIG D huh?

Posted by mrmarley99
yrs ago
mr marley. me uncle is a trip man. it`s ah blessin fi be round` him.

Posted by spiritree
yrs ago
Me feeeel the love of Jah burning bright through Junior Gongs lyrics. He is one of the few that I truly believe has SAVED my life,, JAH BLESS

Posted by YESHUA
yrs ago
GONG WHY DO YOU PERSECUTE ME? WHY DO YOU USE MY WORDS BUT REFUSE MY NAME? I LOVE YOU BUT DO YOU KNOW ME? I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GIFTED FOR I HAVE MADE IT SO. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW ME BY MY WORD AND SPIRIT. DO NOT REFUSE MY NAME FOR ONLY BY IT CAN YOU BE SAVED.

Posted by manu
yrs ago
Damian Marley is one of Bob`s greatest son. He is actually the youngest veteran, just like what he says in one of his song Me Name Junior Gong. Love and respect all the from the Solomon Islands!

Posted by Bianca
yrs ago
Just like it was stated one of his women. Good luck trying to believe he is faithful. As for other people making comments about she is Indian. What is your problem? That is her race.

Posted by Lil
yrs ago
u ppl r f*cked, first and for most! ONE OF HIS WOMEN? what exactly is that suppose to mean. Stop hatin ! faithfull men do exist! u DYAM RUDE! secondly so bloody what if she is indian is that relevant??????

Posted by Bianca
yrs ago
So Damian has a son by ONE of his women? It`s about time. I can`t wait to see him.

Posted by Family
yrs ago
Damian and Cristal Chaitram congrats on your new baby, hope u have a very long and wonderful life, much love always

Posted by virgo
yrs ago
damien girlfrien is crystal she is trini and she is indian and they just had there first baby

Posted by Shen
yrs ago
Cris is indian from trinidad

Posted by Truth
yrs ago
Damian`s girlfriend is Crystal. She just had his first child, Elijah Marley. She is not Jamaican and pretty much looks white like all the Marley, Girlfriends

Posted by helina
yrs ago
You are my root and whom ever you are dating or are with won’t matter to me as long as you are happy and feel doing the right thing; I will simile up on you cos I love you Damien (truly genuine love) you deserve it

Posted by cagrant
yrs ago
You deserve all your blessings,continue to love your fans enough to feed them positive fruit, and may blessings rain down on you and your beautiful family.Peace and Love!!

Posted by shan
yrs ago
i luv u damion and whoever gets the chance to date u or have u in their life is very lucky

Posted by wesley mosigisi
yrs ago
U`re ma mentor rasta,Jah love.

Posted by luvlee
yrs ago
Damian Marley i dream of meeting you one day stay sweeeeet love TT!

Posted by Honey911
yrs ago
ziggy marley dated her not damian

Posted by RASENA
yrs ago
????????????

Posted by Anna
yrs ago
Damian Marley is so fine all the way around. Jah Bless you and your family young prince!

Posted by CRISTINA
yrs ago
DAMIAN BABY! I LOVE YOU AND I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE LOVE ALWAYS

Posted by Toya1
yrs ago
From one jamaican to another,Damian i think u r hotttttttttttttt!

Posted by Anjanette
yrs ago
All I want is one date!!This man is so hot, and Jaa is leading me towards his lite for some reason!!

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Damian Marley

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

David Essex

David Essex

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Twiggy

Twiggy (1975)

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Adrian Hall

Adrian Hall

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Franklin Roosevelt

Franklin Roosevelt

saved by richardrodgers3
4 hours ago
Peter Walsh

Peter Walsh

saved by richardrodgers3
4 hours ago
Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Allergo 1946 Richard Rodgers Musical  Oscar Hammerstein2
Richard Rodgers

Richard Rodgers

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Former Supermodel Brianna Hayes to join Poise International Modeling Agency as a Scout
Vanessa Marcil

Vanessa Marcil

saved by kristen61290
8 hours ago
Reggie Bush

Reggie Bush

saved by kristen61290
8 hours ago
Kris Humphries

Kris Humphries

saved by kristen61290
8 hours ago
Chris Pine and Zoë Kravitz

Chris Pine and Zoë Kravitz

saved by alemica
12 hours ago
Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

saved by Hotwheels19
1 day ago
Chad Faust

Chad Faust

saved by Hotwheels19
1 day ago
Benedict Cumberbatch: Red Carpet Arrivals at the Met Gala
The Social Network of New York City welcomes model Angelique Romano to Board of Trustees as Spokesperson
66th Primetime Emmy Awards
Do you have a favorite designer pick out as the winner of Project Runway Season 13 yet?

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password