Posted by Habu Seth
mths ago
She is one of my favourite actress in maxico thanks God bless you

Posted by Esther fosu
yrs ago
Looking good every day my friend Sara

Posted by victor kibet
yrs ago
aymar,you leave alot to be admired,i pray to God to continue preserving u because i think u ar a rare type,thiz is victor from kenya africa,spare little of your time and visit this place,its also an awesome place to dwell

Posted by Paula sichizya
yrs ago
I real lov u aymar,i lov the movie.how can i get ur movie plz

Posted by joana adjei
yrs ago
sara maldonado i love you and erick

Posted by Cicita
yrs ago
you are a great actor and you know how to bring out emotions.

Posted by vallary
yrs ago
i like u sara!u r just great and i love your acting

Posted by franca
yrs ago
sara a think you should marry erick elias cos you two make a perfect couple.

Posted by euphemia
yrs ago
i luv u very much with the way u carry out ur self on the screen mwaah!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sara
yrs ago
hi sara i luv u.n do u no wat i think? Ithink u shuld marry erick becos u two are meant for each ader.

Posted by mya
yrs ago
How cn i nt appreciate ur efforts eyemar/sarah malds,u r a real actress???way 2go pretty kip it up,wish icud bcm ur friend &chat 2u more eftenly.

Posted by llesenia
yrs ago
w4ytryttrrdhtrhtrhtgreytrhutyfjfdhethykihdsgdeerygrthytrhrhttjjgfjrtujruebdetvjhttbegjgrxcset5ywtrhyrthtyjghklkukuj mjhfklklhklhkgjklfjgkojggjknkfnnghnlkghnklhkltrgl

Posted by restanah
yrs ago
i luv u Maldonaldo

Posted by lexxys
yrs ago
hi swtheart ur so pretty why dont u organize a visit to kenya u hv several fans

Posted by bencle asamoah
yrs ago
noooooooooo commments

Posted by Erick
yrs ago
I swear Sara I Love you so much. Sorry if I'm overstepping bounds but I find you very interesting, No I mean you're the most beautiful gal on Earth. I wish I could be granted a Golden opportunity to only see you live.

Posted by unis
yrs ago
wow sara i loved ur film storm over paradise and i loved u more kip up and any other time u act again can u act with eric as a couple

Posted by sheilah
yrs ago
we love you.

Posted by Doris
yrs ago
Hi aymar the people of Ghana are enjoying storm over paradise and i want 2 be ur friend. Can i get ur number? Reple.

Posted by sekut
yrs ago
Aymar you are best actress in the whole world.

Posted by Abraham tork
yrs ago
infacts in love the yoiu safed the life of Eliseo Bravo and you love kids a lot ah aymar lascano

Posted by lordina afriyie
yrs ago
i really want to be your friend...please send me your contact

Posted by kiplagat andrew
yrs ago
am a kenya and most kenya always watch your soap i fill that you visit kenya one day and met you fun ,you will miss if you don`t

Posted by kobby
yrs ago
SARA AND ERICK ARE THE BEST ACTORS IN THE WORLD.I AM CALEB,A STUDENT.I AM A GHANAIAN.I WOULD LIKE YOU TO VISIT GHANA.I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.GHANAIANS ARE DYING TO SEE YOU SARA MALDONADO.YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO GHANA.

Posted by KARINA BEDIAKO
yrs ago
HELLO MY BEST FUN

Posted by tehut
yrs ago
u r sooooo beautiful!!!! <3 <3

Posted by bevlyn
yrs ago
i love u i am ur best faaaaaaaaaaan

Posted by Eunice
yrs ago
Hi Sara you are actor like your acting in tormenta en el paraiso.you`re pretty too hope you will visit somedays KENYA, i love u aymar you inspire me soo much welcome.

Posted by Abibiggles
yrs ago
l love the way u acted with Erik Elias in storm over paradise....l really wish u guys were dating but guess u are married,anyway keep up the good work...

Posted by fazile
yrs ago
jeni shum te bukur sara dhe nikolas ju dua shummmmmmmmmm

Posted by yvette
yrs ago
love ur acting girl,wanna be ur friend

Posted by am ruby
yrs ago
amar you the best actress have ever come across i which i can just be your friend u have really inspired me i appreciate you nd countinue the good work

Posted by loruhamah
yrs ago
a very talented actress you are sara .big lesson in tomenta en el parasio.congrats gal

Posted by petvirg
yrs ago
hey sara.much respect for the lesson you tought me in the soap tormenta en el paraiso.u are a geat actor i came to understand the true meaning of love from the soap.whats ur fate with erick after storm.u must be feeling something for him.

Posted by lydie vossah
yrs ago
You are very good i am you big fun you act very greatly aymar i will give the name to my daughter in your honour i really appreciat you you are a beauty gros biz

Posted by shady
yrs ago
I loved your show and it ade me love you too. you are strong and comm,itted top what you are doing. that makes me conclude that you are the best actress i have ever come across in my whole wonderfukl life that i have ha and the actors thyat i have seen. please make a visit to kenya once. you are fully welcome.d

Posted by destiny
yrs ago
u and erick elias a borth good actor and u deserv each othr as u act.i wish to medt u one day

Posted by bright
yrs ago
aymarr you were made to be with nicolas bravo (elias). you two really make a very good couple and above all i like the way you act so ure one in a million. i love you and i want to meet you one day. je t`aime

Posted by marthafr
yrs ago
u not thinking of visiting namibia swlluv?

Posted by Marion
yrs ago
Sara u are the best. Uve got the talent and Erick is just as perfect as you, `can you 2 guys give it a second thought?` Love yah.

Posted by Eunice
yrs ago
Hi ma luv, you`re great en gorgeous mujer I luv you and dreams to meet you. Hoping the love you had for Nicho en others in the show is real in reality to those who are close to you.welcome to Kenya.e-mail me en Cheers!

Posted by suzie shelagh
yrs ago
i just wish that you and Erick would marry.i think you would make the best couple in the whole world. lov u aymar.

Posted by Naa
yrs ago
Sara you are really gorgeous and I love your feisty nature Ghanaians are really enjoying storm over paradise cuz you and Erick rock our world.

Posted by koraro97
yrs ago
You either made me feel what the world lacks(REAL LOVE) or cry while watch you act remorseful episodes in Storm over Paradise. I salute you Sara Maldonado Fuentes. Give praise to God, you are a gifted actress.

Posted by GEORGE ORARO
yrs ago
You either made me feel what the world lacks(REAL LOVE) or cry while watch you act remorseful episodes in Storm over Paradise. I salute you Sara Maldonado Fuentes. Give praise to God, you are a gifted actress.

Posted by halima
yrs ago
aymar ur really a perfect gal 4 a man 2 desire uv made so many ppl 2 realize how lyfe iz n i only wnt 2 tel u dat billy rovzar iz a vry good man 4u az ur husband But 4 many ppl in de wrld ur perfect man iz ERIC ELIAS same to me.IF POSSIBLE MARRY NICOLAS.PLZ VISIT KENYA 2 SEE WHAT LIEZ IN IT 4 UR LYFE.REPLY

Posted by mwangi susan
yrs ago
i luv her acting,its real

Posted by grace
yrs ago
i think u should marry Elias u two were made for each other

Posted by daniel
yrs ago
you`re good

Posted by Beatrice G
yrs ago
Hi Sara your very beatiful

Posted by 210029803
yrs ago
hi aymar! I realy lve the way u are, i wish i can be like u im realy life,

Posted by IRENE
yrs ago
you are the best actress ever seen.keep it up and welcome to KENYA we love you very much

Posted by maurinash
yrs ago
`you are my role model`

Posted by Fanuel
yrs ago
Hi girl,i wish i was like you.because you rock.everyone here is dieng to see you.

Posted by Kathryn
yrs ago
Beautiful girl,i love ur acting.keep up the good work,congratulations!!!!!

Posted by sarah val
yrs ago
I admire u sara,you no u r my namesake and i do love the way u act.U r so beautiful.

Posted by maxwell kamau
yrs ago
u have a very impressive personality on la tomenta en el paradiso.

Posted by becky
yrs ago
hey sara you a the Best actor

Posted by venesah
yrs ago
hi aymar.your the best actor i have seen.please act again.congrats!

Posted by TILLEN CHICO
yrs ago
If truely there is anything perfect in this world then i guess you are it.u r the cutest thing on earth!!truth be told.

Posted by Agnes Wambugu
yrs ago
what a great show you create .congratulations opz to see more of you and nick on the next soap.

Posted by Sally Makena Karani
yrs ago
WHY ARENT YOU HOOKED UP WITH ERIC ELIAS?

Posted by peres
yrs ago
SARA YOU ARE WONDERFULL CONTINUE WITH THAT HEART AND FIGHT FOR ERICK ELIAS HE IS THE BEST FOR YOU

Posted by ivy
yrs ago
wow Sarah,hi?dear i do love u so much for the gud work u do.we r waiting for more from u.keep it gal.Much love!!!!

Posted by maryann
yrs ago
hi aymah,i really can`t express the way i feel about you gal, you are the best i have come across, i love your character, personality and your strong will. sara may God bless you , plse visit some day.kenya

Posted by DAMARIS WAMBUGU
yrs ago
HEY AYMAR - WORDS ALONE CANNOT EXPRESS WHAT TYPE OF A PERSON U R. BUT YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. U HAVE TOUCHED MY HEART AND TAUGHT ME ALOT.WHAT GOD HAS PLANTED IN UR HEART IS NOT ONLY 4 ACTING AS U CANNOT PRETEND BUT UR TRUE REALITY. U R THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE EVER ENVIED TO MEET IN MY LIFE AND WUD WISH THAT THIS COULD BE A REALITY. I LUV YOU AYMAR

Posted by carole
yrs ago
hi sara,jus want 2 give u a thumbs up 4 da gud wak dat u do.pliz find tym 2 reply 2 ur fans.ciao

Posted by sharon ann
yrs ago
i really like your personality and the way you act so i think Eric is good enough for you

Posted by PHYLIS
yrs ago
Sara! i do hope that in real life you do love Erick. you two make the loveliest couple i have ever seen. i like your character which is to bring people together and i hope that`s what you are.

Posted by Manuel
yrs ago
Hola, Sara mi nombre es Manuel jimenez tengo 35 años vivo en San Mateo California eres el amor de mi vida yo se que eres casada y respeto mucho pero asi eres lo que mas quiero eres una mujer que no le falta nada si algundia lees este mensaje contestame .I love you

Posted by suleimanmohamed
yrs ago
hi aymar, i like your smile.do u know what aymar,nicolas is yours fight 4 his love.

Posted by cindy
yrs ago
hi am in kenya africa although we dont know each other i wuld like to sai dat storm over paradise is da bom ope u read this good luck in your carrier n u r right for da job of acting. lol cindy try n come 2 kenya

Posted by billy
yrs ago
hi sara u`r the bomb.I love ur personality.please reply.

Posted by kei
yrs ago
te amo mucho sara estas perfekta te amo mucho mucho

Posted by Eve
yrs ago
ilove u Sarah, kudos for being such a sweet lady, an idol 4 every lady out there.Stay the same.By the way you have such a perfect figure,how do u do it?

Posted by brenda baraza
yrs ago
aymar lescano,u are so wonderful when you act .you both make good couples with nicholas.please come to kenya

Posted by natalia
yrs ago
HI SARA WERE U REALY EXPECTING ? I LIKE YOUR STYLE AND THE WAY HOW YOU ARE CHOOSING YOUR OUTFIT.

Posted by lenny
yrs ago
hi aymar.God has really blessed you.your acting is so real and natural.hopes you will visit kenya .say hi to the old lady who called you karakoo,.you remember telling her not to call you karakoo again!

Posted by VICTOR B. N
yrs ago
eaoI love u pliz come 2 Kenya by

Posted by bridget moraa
yrs ago
you really rock. every body loves you.your beauty...your confidence... you are truly a superstar baby gal.pliz reply.

Posted by njeri robles
yrs ago
hi sara you have GOD given talent.Good job aYmar and hope to see more of your movies.TIAMOR SARA.

Posted by Yida
yrs ago
Aymar, You`re truly the best there can be. Namibia waits upon your visit. I love you so much.

Posted by rahab
yrs ago
aymar you are the besty of all actress wow u were born to marry ERICO.What a pletty princess you are girl!

Posted by Boniface bugz
yrs ago
Sara you really impress me babie gal.Beautifull and Nice and whoosh lets not speak bout the others al tell you individually. Boniface bugz

Posted by joyce
yrs ago
u ana billy make a perfect couple

Posted by lynn
yrs ago
sara ireally love you and wish to meet you face to face.hope ur married to nicolas coz.......

Posted by VICTOR
yrs ago
I Realy admire you Sarah!! you are the best actress I av ever witnessed

Posted by nanyunja maria
yrs ago
dear sara i love the way you act and i think am yo biggest fan in uganda

Posted by martin
yrs ago
i love u big time

Posted by ESTHER IRUNGU
yrs ago
I LOVE U SARA.PLS REPLY

Posted by stella waihuini
yrs ago
I AM STELLA WAIHUINI AM 16YEARS AND YOUR BIGGEST FUN. MY FRIENDS ALSO LIKE YOU SO MUCH ESP CAROL.BYE DEAR .CURRY,YOU AND NICHOLUS MAKE DA SWEETEST COUPLE FORGET ABOUT THE FAIRLY TALES AND LIVE YOUR DREAM.

Posted by michelle ciru
yrs ago
am 15 and my name is michelle ciru from kenya,africa and am your biggest fan and i admire you.your very beautiful and i love the way you carry yourself your not like other celebs but a true idol.i hope to meet you.i am with good intentions.i love you sooooooooooooo much.please get back at me.please reply and am not a stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ANN_NJENGA
yrs ago
commo estad sweetheart.keep on with the good work.Africa loves you.

Posted by SILVIA
yrs ago
me identifico con tigo mucho sabes, se ve que eres una linda persona me gustaria ser tu amiga siempre qise una hermana como tu saludos y que dios te bendiga. espro saber de ti bye

Posted by rose
yrs ago
Bravo gal,U r sweet nd kind,ur acting is not of this world!!!Wil pray for your prosperity in life.kip it up!!!

Posted by Lynette
yrs ago
Yamar, you are I beautiful girl. Someday I want to meet you, but I live in Africa. You and Nicolas make a beautiful couple.

Posted by josh
yrs ago
eyemar you are da bomb n you chose on your best fit career.i hope even in real life situation;say in family life you are da same.i also wish you are together with erick!

Posted by sweet lyne
yrs ago
sarah you the most humble girl i have ever heard.i would be so happy to see you live.you are invited in kenya

Posted by NICOLAS
yrs ago
HI SARI you are more than perfect.I Wish to see u someday to give u all the praises.By the way is the storm over and can you see the sunshine?Im still waiting to see that coz the soap is not yet over in my country(KENYA)in AFRICA.I luv u gal.NICOLAS

Posted by Happy Joy
yrs ago
Hi Aymar,u rock da bomb.Ur ma biggest actress fan.Keep up gal.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Sara Maldonado

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin

saved by kristen61290
1 minute ago
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

saved by kristen61290
1 minute ago
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher

saved by kristen61290
2 minutes ago
LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian's Sons Mason and Jake Asked About Our Affair
Kristin Cavallari Stays Fit During Pregnancy by Walking Her Dog
Kristin Cavallari Celebrates at a Baby Shower in L.A
Kristin Cavallari Gives Birth To Son
Lauren Conrad: "I Don't Talk to Kristin Cavallari Anymore"
Meet Kristin Cavallari’s Son Camden Jack
Kristin Cavallari Planning Summer Wedding with Jay Cutler
Kristin Cavallari: I’m Putting My Acting Career on Hold
Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler
Kristin Cavallari: See Her Wedding Dress
Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler Share a Sweet Honeymoon Smooch
Was Kristin Cavallari Arrested?
Kristin Cavallari ready for second child, would 'love to have a little girl'
Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari Expecting Second Child
Jay Cutler Signs Seven-Year Deal With Chicago Bears
Kristin Cavallari Snaps Baby Bump Selfie at the Gym

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password