Hilarie Burton » Comments

Hilarie Burton message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Hilarie Burton?

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »
Posted by hypechic34
yr ago
She's currently dating Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Posted by inna
yrs ago
they should be married i wish they were!

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
Love her and Love the Show Wish there was 1 more season....

Posted by mary123
yrs ago
u are amazing in oth i don no why u ever left u and lucas are so cute plz come back oth is not the same withouth the two of u

Posted by lawrenta
yrs ago
i missed u and chad and pls be present for the finale in season 9. U re my role model and i love u very much.

Posted by kristina1959
yrs ago
She looks so much like Katy Perry!

Posted by Lea
yrs ago
Hi, im a big fan of one tree hill and you made the show and you were great and im sure a lot of people looked up to you but i think you should consider going back on one tree hill for the next season coming out , cant wait. Your fan Lea!

Posted by cynthia
yrs ago
i realy missed u nd lucas in OTH realy,its been boring without u both.All de same i love you very much.

Posted by rachel
yrs ago
p.sawyer well 1.ure damn pretty 2.wish could be u're friend on facebook and please try 2 come back 2 treehill.

Posted by linda king
yrs ago
you shoud totally be dating chad michael murray you 2 make such a cute couple!!!!!

Posted by canste18
yrs ago
UNE TRES BELLE JEUNE ACTRICE AMERICAINE

Posted by funke
yrs ago
i thought she ie going to marry lucas for real, i mwea real life

Posted by amanda
yrs ago
You left without saying goodbye:(.. Even in Ireland your a star, one tree hill's missing out on both you and chad!

Posted by Zainab
yrs ago
Peyton s, were r u. U nd luc make one tril hil sweet nd I bought al d seasons bt u guys were nt at last season. One 3 hill is boring witout u peyton. I luv u so much.

Posted by dupsy
yrs ago
pls come back and finish one tree hill,i can't rest till it is finished with u and lucas in it.pls hilarie i luv it

Posted by mel
yrs ago
hilarie burton and jeffrey dean morgan brek up last summer, rumor say now hilarie burton datingian somerhalder

Posted by uzor glossy
yrs ago
please come back to oth. lots of love, really hoping on meeting you one day.

Posted by Brittan
yrs ago
Come back to One tree Hill! It isnt the same without you :(

Posted by sharon
yrs ago
trust me u and chad were a perfect match and when u left oth is boring pliz come back and make it more lively l miss ur romance and those guys are way too old for you trust me on that,for me u and chad were the best actually l thought l wud find that you two were married bt am really disappointed.lluv the way you acted

Posted by poka
yrs ago
i have stoped watching oth since u and chad left it hasnt been emotional since u left us all cant u see how much the people care 4 both of u they try and try to make things better since u left but things cant be fixed so plz come back even 4 one more esp. we really miss u guyzz

Posted by frewwwww
yrs ago
i stopped watching OTH because lucas and peyton are gone...i hope they come back...

Posted by oge
yrs ago
baby i love u and chad pls come back.

Posted by urom blessing
yrs ago
hilarie,i love the way u act so much, i can`t imagine watching oth season8 without u and chad again. Plzzz come back.

Posted by kriztin_seyer
yrs ago
peyton and lucas are my favorite character in one tree hill. i watch the six season that they are in. i hope they will come back for season 8

Posted by lindsey
yrs ago
Hilarie Burton, just to tell you that you really performed well and keep it up. Cheers

Posted by varawa
yrs ago
hilarie plizzzzzzzzz come back to one tree hill, i just love the way you act

Posted by Khaterine
yrs ago
Hilarie ,u are so sweet..come back..to one tree hill...u and chad..:) i Love u Good Luck:*:* Kissss:X

Posted by maria patricia
yrs ago
the VERY and ONLY REASON why i love OTH is because of lucas and peyton character... please come back to OTH. you and chad...

Posted by Fumzy
yrs ago
Hilarie nd chad u 2 are d reason why i watch oth nd i can`t imagine season 8 witout u 2 pls come back

Posted by Theresa Okpa
yrs ago
I lov ur show hils. but i realy miss u nd chad on season 7. pls com back. the show is not d same without u

Posted by Rita
yrs ago
Hilarie u are beautiful but and gentle. i love u but i love sophia bush more. U girls are incredible in dat movie

Posted by MaryJane Chukwuemeka
yrs ago
I wish Chad nd Hilarie wedding in one tree hil wud be a reality because it luked soo real.LUCAS AND PRETONY,pls u people should not leave tree hill because u are d reason 4 my watching.wishin the both the best.

Posted by vayoo
yrs ago
hilarie and jeffrey dean morgan SUKSsssss as couple both looks as old broken teeth hangers

Posted by Anita
yrs ago
hello Hilarie. i love your acting so much,please come back to oth.i miss you and chad.

Posted by mercy
yrs ago
i love u hilarie....u`re so beatiful.pls don`t leave tree hill,i want to see u in season 8.u`re my role model

Posted by tolly
yrs ago
i miss u on one tree hill pls u need to act in season 8 i can`t wait to see u and chad lovely couple.

Posted by mamila
yrs ago
hey hilarie you are so hot i like you soooooooooooo much yyou make one tree hill lovable next to chad

Posted by aisha
yrs ago
peyton sawyer.....i love ur actin and u and luke r d reason i love oth....u do look great together....hope u have it dat good with danny duqette....pls come back to oth....pls...congrats on your baby

Posted by erne
yrs ago
good lord cant u people see that u are breakin peoples` hearts give them what they love.i.e PEYTON SAWYER SCOTT,LUCAS SCOTT and SAWYER BROOKE SCOTT yet again u run the show and u call the shots

Posted by Disillusion
yrs ago
no, she didnt just have his baby...she had it months ago, enough time for her to lose the weight, the shocker was no one had any idea. people barely knew they were together

Posted by nick
yrs ago
she just had JD Morgan`s baby, now that`s a shocker.

Posted by tesha
yrs ago
u rock peyton saywer.and u shud really try out with chad coz i really felt u guys.u made me believe in friendship and love.goodluck.

Posted by Ella Nuel
yrs ago
I wish Chad nd Hilarie wedding in one tree hil wud be a reality because it luked soo real.LUCAS AND PRETONY,pls dont leave tree hill because u are d reason 4 my watching.wishin the both the best.

Posted by olivia
yrs ago
i love hilarie.just wish you could get married to chad real life.you guys meant for eachother.

Posted by nakato ashley
yrs ago
God u r such an amazing figure 4 me i just wish i could just smile with u and spend a day with and hey about the chad michael guy i could not stop dreaming about u guys wedding coz it looked real add sweet.mwaaaaaaaaaah

Posted by yetiano
yrs ago
i realy wish u marring chad micheal murray cos u guyz fit each other

Posted by yetiano
yrs ago
wow,i luv u so mch pls dnt leave one trill hill

Posted by évin
yrs ago
hilarie burton and jeffrey dean morgan make a cute couple and i`m so happy that hil is pregnant with jeffrey`s baby

Posted by Uba Wisdom
yrs ago
Hilarie and Chad please don`t go . You guys are the reason i watch one tree hill

Posted by sparklyprossie
yrs ago
gosh! peyton l love u so much and some one lied to me that u were posted on net as dead.love u big and wish u the best in ur endeavours.cheers.sparklyprossie

Posted by sithu
yrs ago
hi, there halrie your so butiful and kindness.i`m myanmar citizen ..OK please gave me your photo :)

Posted by smatisal
yrs ago
guys, ask them not to leave if not, the movie will not be intresting to wach again

Posted by Kellie
yrs ago
Yep- saw her yesterday with him and she was def. pregnant! He seems a little old for her!

Posted by Shona
yrs ago
I work at Brixx and she came in with Jeffrey Dean Morgan and his parets and she is most definitely pregant!!!!

Posted by BRIAN
yrs ago
I HOPE U AND UR T.V HUBBY AND BABY COME BACK TO O.T.H. U ALL R MISS SO MUCH COME BACK TO O.T.H. I AM A BIG FAN OF O.T,H

Posted by Mary
yrs ago
A friend of mine just saw her in the town where they film One Tree Hill with Jeffrey Dean Morgan...so maybe that rumor is true!!??

Posted by Sabbi
yrs ago
i love oth but i´ve also seen some of your vlogs and...wow! it´s really fun watching you talking or doing anything...doesnt matters what! your smile and laugh is just contagious!!! Take care and stay beautiful ;)

Posted by edward cahill
yrs ago
i like Hilarie burton if she was naked

Posted by Paula
yrs ago
I Heard she is dating with Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Is That True?

Posted by jnak
yrs ago
HILARIE YOUR so amazing and i bet you that you will be the new actress and lucas as the best actor and sohpia and you where so crazy in tree hill and i loved it when you and ana caugth broke having s``x in halley`s bed

Posted by Jazz
yrs ago
I absoloutely love one tree hill if you and chad leave please come back in season 8 or something really going to miss you 2 Pleez dont leave

Posted by linds
yrs ago
I miss you on one tree hill. I wish it wasnt like that but hopeful your enjoying your time off

Posted by samri
yrs ago
i now i love u girl but in one tree hill lucas is not you`r so please lat hem go to brook am in love with thos to cute people

Posted by kim
yrs ago
I luv u so much Hilarie and I wish u and Chad could get together in real life coz when I watch u on t.v Chad looks at u like he is really inlove with u and as do u .Please don`t leave you are so cool and an AMAZING actress.

Posted by Letícia Boaventura
yrs ago
I`m in love with O.T.H. and is so sad to retire from the series = / I love you, Hilarie which for me is PEYTON FOREVER! Leyton is everything to me ... I cry when I see pictures of you, when Lucas chose Peyton, when he asked Lindsey to marry him! It`s all muuito exciting, really ... Kisses, and back to the series, please! I love you s2 Hilarie!

Posted by Letícia Boaventura
yrs ago
s

Posted by LEO
yrs ago
I`M FROM IRAQ ITS SO SAD U R NOT IN SEASON 7 WITH OUT U THE OTH NATING SORRY FOR THE ETHAER ACTRS I DON`T MEAN U PEOPLE NOT GOOD BUT P.S. SHE`S THE BEST I`M WORKING WITH U.S.ARMY BASE KALSU. WITH MY BEST WISHES I HOPE MY ENGLISH IS RIGHT

Posted by SoRandomss
yrs ago
Hilarie, yur AWESOME! Yur one of mye many role models, and I dunt think yu or Chad shuld leave One Tree Hill! I swear I wont ever watch One Tree Hill again if yu two leave! De chemistry yu two have on set is amaaziin! I dunt think yu guys shuld be a cuple off de show tho, siince Chad is a cheating idiot

Posted by Hillariy the real one
yrs ago
I am hillarie the real one I just want to say Chad is leaving

Posted by hannah m
yrs ago
lucas and peyton are the main characters on one tree hill. so dont leave.

Posted by jaeleen
yrs ago
hilarie please don`t let them replace you on one tree hill........PLEASE......

Posted by donna8978
yrs ago
hi can any body help me i live in the u.k and i love hilarie burton and i follow what she is up to and on t.v guide website and it says she has seperated from her husband is it right

Posted by safrina
yrs ago
Peyton pliz don`t leave OTH cz u n Lucas really match etch othr.n i wanna know ur life in season 7 betwn u n Lucas after had child....pliz dont leave

Posted by lauren
yrs ago
please dont leave one tree hill it wont be the same without you. you nd lucas are the show and thers no show without you.PLEASE DONT LEAVE ONE TREE HILL!!!

Posted by LEI
yrs ago
I love OTH so much... I was shocked when I heard the news that Chad and Hilarie were not on season 7

Posted by ash
yrs ago
hope everything goes well with ur career hil best of luck

Posted by Aimee x
yrs ago
oh my gosh, hilarie your such an amazing actress, i love you and peyton and will reallyy miss you on OTH , good luck for the future, your beautiful and talanted and you;`ll succeed in anything you wanna do :) loves

Posted by sweethelen
yrs ago
hey i love you so much hilarie, you`re such an amazing actress and i couldn`t imagine anyone else playing the role of peyton!!!!!!!!!

Posted by jaeleen
yrs ago
Hilarie....please talk to Mark.....PLEASE DON`T LEAVE ONE TREE HILL....

Posted by jaeleen
yrs ago
hey i love you so much hilarie, you`re such an amazing actress and i couldn`t imagine anyone else playing the role of peyton

Posted by jaeleen
yrs ago
I love you Hilarie...you are such a beautiful person...i admire you...you are my role model....

Posted by jaeleen
yrs ago
you and Chad match....you and him really have good chemistry playing your roles as Lucas and Peyton thats why i watch the show bcuz of you two.pls don`t leave the show.......

Posted by jaeleen
yrs ago
hey Hilarie.i`m a huge fan.i`m so freakin upset that you and Chad have to leave One Tree Hill.you and chad match for real.I watch oth cause of you and lucas.

Posted by Alison
yrs ago
i`ll miss hil and chad on one tree hill and i really really hope they make guest appearences in season 7!

Posted by lauren deery
yrs ago
hey i love you so much hilarie, you`re such an amazing actress and i couldn`t imagine anyone else playing the role of peyton , i love the chemistry between you and chad on the show i`d love to be peyton she leads such an exciting life and she has the mist perfect guy, i know shes fictional character but she`s my idol and i would do anything to be peyton sawyer ! ILOVEYOUHILARIE i wish you weren`t leaving one tree hill because the shows not gonna be the same without peyton and lucas and of course hilarie and chad :( good luck for the future andi hope to see you in other shows and movies in the future and i hope you do a guest appearance on oth when you leave . xxx

Posted by hilarie burton fan
yrs ago
i luv her:)

Posted by cherrytop queen
yrs ago
one tree hill wont be the same without chad and hilarie(lucas and peyton).

Posted by : )
yrs ago
i don`t want hilarie to leave one tree hill won`t be the same without lucas or peyton.

Posted by andy
yrs ago
love hilarie on one tree hill and TRl

Posted by OTH
yrs ago
i`m gonna miss hil on OTH but i love her no matter what

Posted by ???????????
yrs ago
omg....seriousli cannot leave....ma sis watches oth coz of naley...i onli watch it cz of leyton....i wish it ws u 2 in eal lyf...n i keep watchin leyton scenes agen n agenthy jus bring sooo much hope....i dnoo wah i can do buh im BEGGINN u n chad not to leave!!!!!...:(....:`(....x

Posted by defo
yrs ago
I am in love with OTH and are sooo sad that you are leaving! The show will not be the same without you and Lucas ( who is the Hottest in OTH) you and him are the perfect couple in OTH and i wish you were together in real life! After all you must have some chemistry with him after all the intimate scenes you have to do with him! You are soo lucky you get to kiss Chad! I think you are the best person to play Peyton Sawyer and i wish you all the best for the future but i hope you do guest appearances on OTH in the Future!xoxoxox

Posted by lamia
yrs ago
hilarie, vous etres vraiment supper, je veux juste vous dire que vous etres ma meilleur actrice et en plus one tree hill est une trop belle serie, et mtn j`attend la 7eme season.....bravo

Posted by kasey
yrs ago
i am going to miss hilarie burton and chad i love them so much i am sad that they are leaveing one tree hill

Posted by deby
yrs ago
peyton u and lucas are ideal couple in OTH and i hope u wld be in real life,u and lucas are the oly reason tat makes me watch OTH, i hope u both don`t leave OTH.i heard dat u are pregnant i hope its for lucas; wish u best of luck with him.

Posted by Peyton ( not real name)
yrs ago
heey i love you soon much, and you are so lucky to be kissing chad XD hahah and you are the perfect person for peyton hahaha one tree hill is the best show ever XD i really dont want you to go :( if you do i will miss you soooo much haha so please tell the ppl that you cant go ahaha

Posted by miranda
yrs ago
OMG i love one tree hill so much and you are my fav girl .i dont want you to leave :`(it wont be the same with out youu

Posted by enuma
yrs ago
gurl pls don`t leave OTH.u and lucas bring so much flavor to that drama.plsssss,i beg.

Posted by Aliza murray
yrs ago
Peyton you are one of my favorite people on one tree hill.but i like u all. this is my favorite show me and my sister watch it every monday night sometimes it is hard to stay up at 10:00 but i can not miss u guys.peyton u and lucas have to stay on one tree hill please the show would not be the same without you 2

Posted by Stephanie
yrs ago
Please don`t leave OTH.. It won`t be the same without Peyton and Lucas after Season 6 finale..

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Hilarie Burton

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• Queenoftab
  • CindyCelebs
  • mandia27
  • Seegurke
  • kitty1119

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Playboy

Playboy

saved by vtofighi
21 minutes ago
Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones (2011)

saved by kurczak04
2 hours ago
Masiela Lusha

Masiela Lusha

saved by dlreiswig
2 hours ago
Constance Marie

Constance Marie

saved by dlreiswig
2 hours ago
Charlotte Riley

Charlotte Riley

saved by Unicorns
3 hours ago
Steve Martin

Steve Martin

saved by Hailey2009
4 hours ago
Jezelle Gay Hartman

Jezelle Gay Hartman

saved by Becky2987
6 hours ago
Deaundre 'Double D' Davis

Deaundre 'Double D' Davis

saved by Becky2987
6 hours ago
Jack Taggart, Sr.

Jack Taggart, Sr.

saved by Becky2987
7 hours ago
Sloane Momsen

Sloane Momsen

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Bryce Dallas Howard

Bryce Dallas Howard

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Caroline Williams

Caroline Williams

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Q'orianka Kilcher

Q'orianka Kilcher

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Landry Allbright

Landry Allbright

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Michaela Gallo

Michaela Gallo

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Lacey Kohl

Lacey Kohl

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Mindy Sterling

Mindy Sterling

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Molly Shannon

Molly Shannon

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Taylor Momsen

Taylor Momsen

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago
Romy Rosemont

Romy Rosemont

saved by dlreiswig
7 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password