Joss Stone Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Joss Stone?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Tyla
yrs ago
I thank that joss stone is amazing when I heard her music I thot that she was black but I have never heard a white person sigh so good like that. That they could be black that is so amazing to me wow!!!!!!!!:) you go girl u rock

Posted by twatson23
yrs ago
Yes she did...

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
People need to stop believing everything they read. She didn`t date any of these guys. Go to nndb.com and it has her true bio. Even if she did date these guys, who cares! Keep the nonsense to yourselves

Posted by me
yrs ago
Wow, Joss can date whoever she wants to

Posted by Incomplete
yrs ago
A small child was asked a question;what is prejudice ? After a minutes thought an answer was given I think its when somebodies SICK!! .There are a lot of SICK people posting here!.What sort of a country do you live in?For all you Gutless rednecks who hide in anonymity I put my name behind my beliefs.Paul Rasmussen.

Posted by Daniel.G
yrs ago
I luv ya mom.I like as you proved the jealous ones wroung.Jobs sees no colours.Who the cap can fets.Let them wear it.Stay on your believe.Big kiss mom.

Posted by "Concerned"
yrs ago
I think some of the comments posted here are very racist concerning her dating choices. I thought we as a country had evolved past the ignorance.

Posted by emmy
yrs ago
all you guys saying awful things about black guy are just insecure and jealous ,on black guys,it`s really a shame i thought the world has gone past this or maybe you guys are just worried that the white girls have started seeing that black is best........lol

Posted by Long dong
yrs ago
Wow.....her tase in men is SICK! I lost all respect that I had for her.

Posted by dani
yrs ago
you dont have to be black to like black men ..thats the most retarded thing iv herd...EVER, every1 has a type maybe she likes blacks because they make better lovers..idk just sayin

Posted by brent
yrs ago
Damn, she loves black men, 98 are black. her music is black, her boyfriend is black, are you sure she is 100 white?

Posted by JS
yrs ago
she is fantastic! i love her voice!

Posted by jordan
yrs ago
okay, i`m looking for the Joss Stone CD that is black with white writing, i don`t know the name of the cd or album.. anyone know which one i`m talking about?

Posted by Vicky
yrs ago
May I ask why people are allowed to leave filthy comments on here but if someone tries to add something factual it`s ignored?

Posted by Pez
yrs ago
She certainly loves a black man!

Posted by obstacle1
yrs ago
joss has a nice voice BUT...she has terrible,awful absolutely horrendus taste in men.

Posted by Kimberly
yrs ago
I heard from online that Joss is now dating Rapper Nelly.This really surprise me alot!

yrs ago
Really. Do u knw wat he luks lik

Posted by Sebastien
yrs ago
She is also currently dating 40 year old producer Raphael Saadiq

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Joss Stone

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Corbin Bernsen and Amanda Pays
Corbin Bernsen

Corbin Bernsen

saved by kristen61290
44 minutes ago
Lyndsy Fonseca and Noah Bean

Lyndsy Fonseca and Noah Bean

saved by kristen61290
45 minutes ago
Lyndsy Fonseca

Lyndsy Fonseca

saved by kristen61290
45 minutes ago
Jaclyn Smith and Dr. Brad Allen
Jaclyn Smith

Jaclyn Smith

saved by kristen61290
46 minutes ago
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

saved by kristen61290
48 minutes ago
Ordinary Miracles

Ordinary Miracles (2005)

saved by kristen61290
51 minutes ago
Wendi McLendon-Covey and Greg Covey
Tammin Sursok and Sean McEwen

Tammin Sursok and Sean McEwen

saved by spread7
56 minutes ago
Lori Loughlin Dishes on John Stamos – And Why They Didn't End Up Together
Demi Moore and Sean Friday
Demi Moore

Demi Moore

saved by kristen61290
1 hour ago
Mila Kunis: I’m Planning a Natural Birth
Ready to pop! Pregnant Mila Kunis shows off her huge bump as goes for yet another yoga session in LA
Macaulay Culkin and Jordan Lane Price
Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin

saved by kristen61290
1 hour ago
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

saved by kristen61290
1 hour ago
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher

saved by kristen61290
1 hour ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password