Kathryn Morris Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Kathryn Morris?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by justice1952
yrs ago
I think Kathryn is the prettest lady i've ever seen.Love is what it is.

Posted by Michael Weisser
yrs ago
I just wanted to say, Kathy I can picture you doing a show like unforgettable. Poppy is very good for that show, but I think you could have been great for that show too or a show like that. I'd like you to get another show, drama series like Cold Case again. You are really fantastic in that kind of show. I comment on you on Starpulse too.

Posted by Michael Weisser
yrs ago
I totally adore Kathy Morris as a person, actress, and looks too. Her picture is on both background displays on both computers. I change them sometimes, but I put them back before I shut down at night. Kathy is a Gem.

Posted by Roger Crippen
yrs ago
Kathryn it would be very nice to meet you in person !!! you seem to be very intrigging and very interesting !!! how about it ????

Posted by usama
yrs ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!kathryn sis how are you,im veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry about manager uncle i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and im veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry about you he is veryyyyyyyyyy good man kathryn sis take care yourself and manager uncle may you rest in peace.amen

Posted by David
yrs ago
G`day from Australia. You are such a pretty lady. I am planning to use your image to describe a character I have invented Love your show Cold Case I hope all YOUR dreams and hopes come true for you

Posted by silver_silver
yrs ago
hello my lady i love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much u r the most gorgeous lady of the world.

Posted by shirley
yrs ago
hiiiiiiiiiii! kathryn sis i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.u r the most gorgeous lady of the world.u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous in ur wallpapers u r veryyyyyyyyyyy beautiful from ur face and from ur bady.God bless you dear kathryn.

Posted by Fizza
yrs ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! sweet, beautiful and gorgeous kathryn sis how are u? kathryn sis i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much from the deep of my heart. kathryn sis do u know some thing your soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and gorgeous. u are gorgeous from your body from your face etc. every thing abt u is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excellant. love u kathryn sis God bless u. may u live long and happy life amen.

Posted by Fizza
yrs ago
thanks kathryn sis for your love. kathryn sis u are truly a sweet and beautiful lady of the world. love u God bless u. may u live long and happy life amen.

Posted by Kathryn Morris
yrs ago
hi my fans falak fizza usama jacqueline zette gina missy tonya slpogue mr adams roduguez sammi zoe tianna stephani m young jerome how are u all?i love u all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.thanks 4 all ur comments.i will remember all of u in my prayers.live like a sweet and innocent babies.may u all get ur own destinations.amen.

Posted by Fizza
yrs ago
hi! kathryn sweet, beautiful, gorgeous and handsome women of the world how are u? i love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much from the deep of my heart. if u had married with me i promise i never make u cry. i give u all the things that u want. and love u till the end of my life. and take care your self even i had to die for u. kathryn nobody can love u like i do. seriously if i were a man i married to u. God bless u my love take care your self bye.

Posted by falak
yrs ago
hi kathryn my love my dear i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much u r the most gorgeous woman in this world ur smile is sooooooooooooo beautiful ur eyes is sooooo preety will you marry i love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much from the deep of my heart.u looks like jasmine and rose.i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much my dear.take urself bye.may u live a very long life.amen.

Posted by usama
yrs ago
hi kathryn sis and your husband how are you; you and your husband i love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much kathryn sis you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous and your brest also gorgeous may you live long happy life take care yourself bye.

Posted by usama
yrs ago
i love kathryn sis sooooooooooooo much she is very handsome in all world girls she is soooo gorgeous and her husband is also gorgeous her brest is soooooo handsome she is very handsome in all her pictures you are my favourite modeling actor may you live long happy life with your husband take care yourself bye.

Posted by fizza
yrs ago
hi, kathryn sis you are very handsome and gorgeous.i love you so much you looks like a beautiful angel in the sky.you are the sweetest lady in the world.

Posted by falak
yrs ago
kathryn you are a very good personality of person i wish to become like you one day

Posted by Jerome
yrs ago
she is a very beautiful person. I watch all the shows I love her smile,she should be in movies,Keep up the good work Kate.Would love to mmet you

Posted by zette
yrs ago
i sooo lurv kathryn!!! im such a big fan.. hope you can come and visit the Philippines!! and i pray to see you in person!

Posted by milon
yrs ago
essa mulher parece um anjo!ela é toda linda.

Posted by tianna
yrs ago
SHE HAS A SONG!?

Posted by Tonya
yrs ago
I have always been a fan of kathryn morris. My life long dream is to meat her. I absolutly love her song I knew i loved you.

Posted by slpogue
yrs ago
lily is the prettiest women ive ever seen. and im not gay

Posted by Stefanie M Young
yrs ago
There`s no words to explain how GREAT of an actress Kathryn Morris is! Getting a chance to meet her would be the best but I guess it`s just wishfull thinking. Then again you never know! Kathryn, Everything about you is just awesome, Dont ever change who your are! Keep up the great work!!!!

Posted by Gina
yrs ago
I really REALLY wanna meet her someday. :)

Posted by Zoe
yrs ago
I love her too. I love Cold Case. She is so gorgeous and so talented. I wish I meet her some day. Keep up the great work Kathryn

yrs ago
Kathryn, u r awesome!! I love ur show Cold Case. Ur a great actress.

Posted by Jacqueline
yrs ago
yeah I wis I had her e-mail too!She is the best!

Posted by MISSY
yrs ago
SHE IS A GREAT ACTOR AND SHE IS YOUNG.

Posted by sammi
yrs ago
kathryn morris is great i would like to be like her an i wish i had her email

Posted by Cassie
yrs ago
you are the BEST living women ever!! You are my rolemodel and u will always be i NEED to meet you..... YOU are a living GODESS!! i mean that truly.... Iam your biggest fan and always be!! ~*Cassie*~

Posted by janina schwarz
yrs ago
hi, kathryn, your the best female actress. i found you more than great in cold case. do it so long. sorry my english is not very good. janina

Posted by matt jansen
yrs ago
hello Kathryn i went to high school with her. Best of luck glad things worked out well for you.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Kathryn Morris

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Sarah Wayne Callies

Sarah Wayne Callies

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Sonequa Martin-Green

Sonequa Martin-Green

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Chad Coleman

Chad Coleman

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Scott Wilson

Scott Wilson

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Danai Gurira

Danai Gurira

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Emily Kinney

Emily Kinney

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead (2010)

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Lauren Cohan

Lauren Cohan

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Melissa McBride

Melissa McBride

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Norman Reedus

Norman Reedus

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Andrew Lincoln

Andrew Lincoln

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Eminem

Eminem

saved by BarnWalker
1 hour ago
Chad Donella

Chad Donella

saved by Hotwheels19
1 hour ago
Disturbing Behavior

Disturbing Behavior (1998)

saved by Hotwheels19
1 hour ago
Saw 3D: The Final Chapter

Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (2010)

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings

Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings (2011)

saved by Hotwheels19
2 hours ago
Into the Blue

Into the Blue (2005)

saved by keycha10
3 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian, Britney Spears, Miranda Kerr, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez - Ok! Special Magazine Cover [United States] (18 March 2013)

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password