Kyla Pratt » Comments

Kyla Pratt message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Kyla Pratt?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by Mattery
yrs ago
I could see some wild shows on Disney with her in it.

Posted by nicie98
yrs ago
omg time fly's so fast i remember DOCTOR DOLITTLE!!!

Posted by TruDru
yrs ago
Kyla Pratt was on "the Wendy Williams Show" last week, and comfirmed that she was Pregnant, and has a Baby Girl with her man. Kyla Pratt isn't Married yet, but a Marriage is in the Works. Currently she is on BET's sitcom series. I think it's called "Let's Stay Together".

Posted by jorbor1234
yrs ago
WOW SHE HAS GROWN UP!I REMEBER WHEN SHE WAS ON DOCTOR DOLITTLE 1.

Posted by israel
yrs ago
hi Kyla, I wish you a happy 25th birthday. With love from zimbabwe

Posted by alonzo snipes
yrs ago
I seen an angel. Her name is kyla. I know shes an angel because humans are not that beautiful.

Posted by Moose
yrs ago
Her birthday is coming up, so happy early birthday to Kyla!

Posted by Michael
yrs ago
If you ever in Cape Town South Africa please dont just drive by, you are a stunning youg lady Kyla. Your parents must be so proud, ahhh if only I were younger ?

Posted by Renee
yrs ago
I want to see kyla pratt and get her email and address and ohone number

Posted by Tadiwanashe Dauya
yrs ago
hae l wsh l cud stay besides u.u r gorgeous pratt(briana)

Posted by peta-gaye-thompson
yrs ago
OMG I luv kyla i think ur the best//YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by arshi
yrs ago
i loved her in hotel for dogs she looks way younger then 23 three though anyway,. love!!!

Posted by Jakarra
yrs ago
You are the best and i wanna say you know!

Posted by mahadhevan
yrs ago
u r so beautiful. i like you very much

Posted by shorteeb
yrs ago
kyla pratt is so bomb man i love on one on one and love and basketball

Posted by wanisha
yrs ago
I LIKE YUH SHOE

Posted by Consuella Burnette
yrs ago
I want to know are you marry are dating and enjoy your all your moves you are a gorgeous young lady.

Posted by Katherine
yrs ago
Hey Kyla girl i luv all the tv proggrammes and movies u have been on especially Dr.Dolittle where u played Maya Dolittle. Did u have a crush on Walker Howard as he is kinda cute.

Posted by kyla m. alvarez
yrs ago
hi my name is kyla morgan alvarez and if you dont believe me ask your grandma she teachs at my school i love you

Posted by M.W.
yrs ago
She`s not pregnant I don`t think. It doesn`t seem like its been confirmed anywhere.

Posted by patricia fleming-schoefield
yrs ago
hey ms.kyla i am one of your cousins. my uncle ben pratt jr. told us that we were related.i think we are like second cousins my grandfather name is ben pratt his brothers are jessie,henry,percy sisters magnolia,joyce and your grandmother. our birthday is the same day sept 16.anyway i would love to see you one day.kisses.by the way my name is patricia they call me rudy i am older than you . you are very pretty i am on facebook patricia schoefield.

Posted by jared moses
yrs ago
hi kyla,u r amzing girl, in all your profile,ur the cutest girl who prorific many hynas saliva,i like your talent,i love your one on one episodes,i wish i had girlfrien` that looks like you.

Posted by tyslene
yrs ago
hey girl my name is tyslene and i have a cousin who looks just like you.i didnt know u was twenty three years old.i thought u was twenty.i didnt even know u were pregrant unless this is old news.u are so pretty.i like when u play on that tv show one on one.

Posted by anjelique
yrs ago
OMG..U DONT KNO DIS BUT U R MY BEST FRIEND,I LOVE U SO MUCH GIRL..IF ONLY I COULD GET A CHANCE 2 SEE U..I NEVER MEET U BUT I KNO U R A GOOD PERSON..U WOULD MAKE A PERFECT BESTIE EVEN MY FRIEND GETS MAD WEN I TALK ABOUT U..AN I THINK UR VERY PRETTY..U R A TRUE STAR..I LOVE U BESTIE

Posted by kyla wright
yrs ago
hey kyla i love all the movies you`ve been in just sayin hey and tellin you and i have the same name

Posted by dylethat
yrs ago
Kyla i am a big fan on one on one and you are a good actress on every tv show you do. Luv you gurl

Posted by Gerrod
yrs ago
What up kyla I was a fan since u was in walker texas ranger that was great work but I want 2 kno wear was u born

Posted by Dontae K. Martin
yrs ago
We are both virgos my birthday is September 4,1990. Im from Philly im attracted to you and would love to meet you, maybe we can celebrate our birthday one year!

Posted by ROBERT AGENGO
yrs ago
watched you for the first time on one on one,i live in Kenya a country in Africa,maybe you might never read this but i just saw you on Doolittle and you did a very good job,am also an actor and hope to get at least a bit of exposure,one day i will,thanx 4 being an inspiration...

Posted by tamyiah
yrs ago
girl i didn`t no u was pregnat is the father name arnez cause he is fine girl i am late

yrs ago
HEY KYLA THIS IS YO BOY DEVONTE LATTIMORE OUT OF SHELBY NORTH CAROLINA SO I DID NOT KNOW U WAS PREGNAT OR AM I LATE FINDING OUT ANYWAYS I LOVE UR SHOWS. THE BOY THAT U KISSED ON UR SHOW WITH THAT BOY B BALL PLAYER U KISSED TO SHOW HIM THAT U LIKED HIM . BUT LIKE I WAS SAYING I LOVE U AND UR SHOW.

Posted by alvin
yrs ago
iam a biggest fan of u to and i want see u some day love shows one one u friends i watch all time when come hope show is on now going my room to...

Posted by Maya
yrs ago
Hi,Kyla!My name is Maya,just like you in the Dr.Dolittle.You are so sweety and nice girl.You are clever,adorable,pretty...and you have a beautiful smile,and lips...and hair,too.I think,that you are a good girl...big kiss form me:)))))))))<3<3<3

Posted by shumba
yrs ago
hi kyla pratt im roshumba and im like ur biggest. fan i idilize and love u. go on doin what ur doin were all normal.

Posted by Tre T.
yrs ago
Hi, Kyla my name is tre thompson and i am just posting this comment to tell you how pretty i think you are you are so pretty i really wish i could see you in person. i hope i get a response back ill be writting back real soon. P.S Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Posted by haleymai
yrs ago
omg i love ur shows movies everything right now im watching dr.doolittle 3 hopefully i can become famous and meet you o and u sing awesome and you r soooo pretty...

Posted by naphtal
yrs ago
kyla u were gorgeous at tha time when u acted on love and basket ball but now it seems like ur beauty has been redeemed.prove me wrong if im not correct.

Posted by christopher white
yrs ago
hi kyla its me christopher white again. thank for coming to my school academy of lathrup village and when you were there i tryto get your autograph but i could not but its fine.and i love watching one on one its my favorite show.xoxo .love you kyla!

Posted by christopher white
yrs ago
kyla pratt i love you so much and you are true role model to luck up to and i want to be a actor and i would love to work with you .love you kyla pratt

Posted by mikya
yrs ago
hey kyla i love watchin yours shows. you are so funny.i admire you alot i love you

Posted by ladydynamite25
yrs ago
Hey kyla my name is mesha and i have a daughter who is 4yrs old. People have been saying since she was one that she looks exactly like you, but as she is getting older me and her dad is seeing it much more now. I want to try and send or upload you a picture of her to see what you think. Thank you and keep up the good work, my daughter loves watching your shows.

Posted by Janeen
yrs ago
I love you so much I have seen ever show with you in it. I like you name and the meaning said I said if I ever had a daughter and she would have your name and I had a baby on Jan 6 2008 and her name is Kyla Noel Mobley. You are wonderful person and I hope you know you have changed alot of things in my life .

Posted by jazel
yrs ago
Hey Kyla, I love you. You are a true role model for young girls. I like how you dont show off your body like most of these young girls but you still look good. Keep it up, your so pretty!!!!!

Posted by Emily Breen
yrs ago
I love you Dr Dolittle3 did you had a crush on Walker Howard (BO) your the best actress Kyla and I also loved you on Fat Albert too

Posted by Anisha Joseph
yrs ago
hey Kyla this is Anisha from Trinidad and i admire the roles you play and the way you relate to the young people i would really like the opportunity to meet you or even chat with you.

Posted by Krystal
yrs ago
hi kyla im from Barbados and i just want to say that im a very big fan of yours. i would really like 2 meet you sameway ,somehow.

Posted by TIA
yrs ago
hi kyla pratt i love your movie one on obne with your father flex your mother nicole your best friend spirit your godfather duane and your beautiful handsome boyfriend Arnaz

Posted by bosissy
yrs ago
Thats Right Me and You have the same Birthday Ive always Admired You Kyla Keep up the good work

Posted by zaza
yrs ago
kyla i love the way u acting you r such amazing gurl keep doing luv u

Posted by To all my Mss. i mean Ms.
yrs ago
hi di kid kid did hit `scusme till the roses turn`s black and my nose turns i`m black. what i `bout think pause. fast-forward my single, rewind my partners and play my. previous press hold my words cause be like conana i mean excalibur i sell rock like i was king author, and go around table i make time to go back like time. startten from now call me at 813-249-7455 if you do i will block your number. find me you will all get a finder fee.

Posted by Evanson
yrs ago
Are you for real in that facebook?

Posted by i hate chating
yrs ago
hollar

Posted by hi jonas
yrs ago
hear is my business card it starts with jonas but ends with abetew my adress is 8308 kirkwood dr.33634 tampa,fl

Posted by tiny
yrs ago
hi mmsm 2 wrongs does not make it right but i hanging from a klif and i am falling in ctw w/ out you time will tell till then meanwhile or meantime hollar.

Posted by kyla pratt need`s replay
yrs ago
this site been hee for almost a year now i know she need stop playen games and give us some feed back about what she`s thinking if she does she be best.

Posted by hurry up befor my song ends
yrs ago
u look like a modle on that episode where you and robert richard got so close if i could wish for a better guy for you to date other then me should be me but you know best belive

Posted by lisa
yrs ago
hi kyla pratt i love one on one show i cannot miss one day witout watchin it girl fa real u and robert richard together

Posted by your future aka deepthroat
yrs ago
hi girl had dream about you it lasted all night. technicaly i had 3 different ones but it had you in all three. well we meant to be if anything i can`t wait have you sleep by me so i can wake up and you know.

Posted by joe
yrs ago
men,Kyla you are gorgeous.i got no words to say to but just know you are most beautiful woman i`ve ever seen after my girl.

Posted by deepthroat
yrs ago
wut up boo hollar at the next milliona air i know i been pimp get you but money controlls your sail so what i got waves don`t get sea sick

Posted by peaches
yrs ago
i am a huge fan of you. i lov your movies i would like to meet u someday

Posted by kimberly
yrs ago
gurl you rocked in love n basketball.it was very funny the way they thought you was a girl

Posted by briaun
yrs ago
hy my name is briaun sheard from milwaukee, i really love your show........me and my husband d watch u all the time

Posted by Mikal Watson
yrs ago
And Also I wish I married you someday when we meet but thats up to you.

Posted by Mikal Watson
yrs ago
Kyla, I`m big fan of you. I want to meet you someday in a Tv show or where you are in anothe state. I think you the mos beautiful,smart and nice girl I seen. And I`m 14.

Posted by princess
yrs ago
i love your hair and wish i had it.

Posted by Myeshia
yrs ago
i want to be an actress just like u i luv u kyla

Posted by ravenyla
yrs ago
hey

Posted by shane
yrs ago
i live the good work your doing your the typ of girl i will like to go out with so e-mail

Posted by nigel
yrs ago
SHE PLAYED IN MATILDA???

Posted by franklin robinson
yrs ago
hey kyla i just wanted to say a beautiful woman and any man would be lucky to have u. i hope all ur things r going good and i hope to meet u one day

Posted by taytay
yrs ago
like oh gurl said u and raven are the most talented ladies out there i know that raven have a baby but yall are my role modles.

Posted by CMO
yrs ago
Hi Kyla I`m Corderra and I see that your can be exellent wife.Y I`m only 20 years old which I`m 2 years younger, but I will be a great husband. I`m also a college student for digital animation and design, nice huh? Wow my parents will be very happy to see me with you.

Posted by Jewelz
yrs ago
hey gurl whats sup.. i ur my fav actress.. i love the way u act and ur funny... u dress nice and ur hair is always done fly... keep up the good work

Posted by SYDNEY
yrs ago
Hi Kyla i think you played a good role on one on one skip dem people above who talkin bout u your and beautiful u always act like a young lady

Posted by tynesha
yrs ago
kyla u are a good actress luv one on one

Posted by kay
yrs ago
i heard you and raven go out is that true

Posted by DJ
yrs ago
kyla u bomb i would do anything to u

Posted by Andy
yrs ago
Hi Kyla, up until today I had never heard of you. I was flicking through the t.v channels and you`ll never guess who I spotted? Kyla, you have to be the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on, you set my heart racing! If you ever fancy a trip to Ireland, I`d love to show you around, take you out to dinner, show you a good time. I`m 26 years old and I`m a helicopter pilot, I`ll sweep you off your feet and bring you to new heights! Lotsa luv from Ireland!

Posted by jamal hunt
yrs ago
first let me say kyla pratt is fffiiinnneee......she don`t need bowwow she can have me 24/7 plus our b~day is on the same day september 16 1985 THAT DESTINEY OR WHAT.

Posted by donna
yrs ago
i wonder why kyla and Robert Richard have never gone out on a date they are a perfect match

Posted by LESTER
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU CALL ME SOMEDAY WE COULD HAVE FUN6123534746 ANYTIME

Posted by LAVAMAN
yrs ago
kyla i am in love with u i would make u mrs. miller

Posted by dboykp
yrs ago
she dates a stripper in los angeles his name is danny he dances at the right track night club in lo angeles

Posted by Cocoa
yrs ago
Hi Kyla Jus lettin u kno that I think you ar a wonderful actress and a beautiful young ladie...! I appreciate all your hard work and letting me enjoy your talent...! P.S. Thanx for not wild n out like all the other young celebrites you and Raven Symone really carry yourselves like young ladies!!!!

Posted by mike
yrs ago
KYLA I LUV U SO MUCH....UR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GURL...I WISH I WAZ UR BOYFRIEND...LOL....

Posted by azraiah renee dowd
yrs ago
i lol on you you bull crap

Posted by raySwagger
yrs ago
i love yu kyla i wish yu wer ma galfrand.i wish i could meet you

Posted by lester
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU CALL ME AT 612 353 4746 IF YOU WANNA HAVE LUNCH SOMETIME MINNEAPLOIS MN THANKS ALSO I AM A RAPPER I WOULD LIKE TO DO A SONG WITH YOU

Posted by lester
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU CALL ME AT 612 353 4746 IF YOU WANNA HAVE LUNCH SOMETIME MINNEAPLOIS MN THANKS

Posted by LESTER
yrs ago
I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU SOME DAY

Posted by Lester
yrs ago
you r the finest girl i seen in the world

Posted by TAE BOOGIE
yrs ago
Im a very wise and a very couragous young man, 21 to be exact. My goal is to be the first one to really blow up out of South C., like what Master P. did for New Orleans. If you haven`t noticed South C. is the only state left in the south that hasn`t been recognized in the music industry,every other state has at least one person that has blown up for them but not South C., and we the realest they scared of us down here.I will bring change to all of that as if I were a child of a prophecy. I look forward to meeting you one day and maybe we can make some (music) together. when I get my myspace up and running I will send you a request to be your friend.God bless you and no matter how hard it gets keep your head up baby, and remember the name TAE BOOGIE

Posted by willie
yrs ago
you are so beautiful and youre a great actress

Posted by honey
yrs ago
u r so funny,i? ure movies.:)

Posted by La`Shonda
yrs ago
Kyla you are a inspiration to young girls like me! keep up the good work! I Love you!

Posted by DENZEL
yrs ago
I LOVE U KYLA !

Posted by sam
yrs ago
;look for lots of nut outhere kyla

Posted by David
yrs ago
Happy belated birthday Ms.Kyla Pratt.

Posted by jordan
yrs ago
happy birthday kyla i hope you have a awsome day :)

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Kyla Pratt

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

saved by emmy1234
13 minutes ago
Olivia Holt

Olivia Holt

saved by andywong
2 hours ago
Melanie Lynskey

Melanie Lynskey

saved by fordt54
4 hours ago
Claire Danes

Claire Danes

saved by CoreyTigers84
5 hours ago
Thali García

Thali García

saved by tiburon1221
5 hours ago
Thali García

Thali García

saved by tiburon1221
6 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant, Expecting Child With Husband Evan Ross
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Christmas, The North Pole
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Josh Groban

Josh Groban

saved by lauraboop
6 hours ago
The North Pole

The North Pole

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Snow

Snow

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago
Santa

Santa

saved by richardrodgers3
6 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password