Michael Ironside Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Michael Ironside?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by CraigSnyder
yr ago
Michael is a relly good actor. Loved him in Scanners and Total Recall. "See you at the party Richter."

Posted by Miss Miguel Ledford
yrs ago
Hi Michael happy birthday for the 12th of feb your birthday is on the same day as my cousin. I have been a fan of yours for a long time since the days of scanners, but I became a huge fan when you did the voice over to my most favourite game character ever Sam Fisher. May yourself and your family continue to have good health and happiness god bless.

Posted by Richard
yrs ago
Michael was great as a good guy (Ham Tyler) in V and as a bad guy (Richter) in Total recall. Well Ham was sort of a good guy.

Posted by lapenner
yrs ago
Please show the Michael Ironside fans even a small photo of his wife Karen. If I was not so `ignorant` in the downloading and scanning dept of computers, that is right I am still learning and I am not a child which is embarrassing because I literally know 6yo`s that know more about the computer than i do and for everyones laughter I am using a windows 98...That is right....It is slow and shuts down all by itself but just when I feel like throwing this thing out the front window --I stop take a deep breath and thank goodness that at least i have a computer...Yes they are more affordable but when you are presently unemployed you become very frugal....I can make a dollar last a week if i need to.....I just depressed myself even more...anyway Michael Ironside and his movies make me `temporarily escape my realities as with some other fine movies and actors but he is the one of the top 5 in my book....Please show us a thumbnail shot even of KAREN

Posted by lapenner
yrs ago
i really wish there was more information regarding michael ironside, not only for the characters he has played over the years but also his writing, directing and producing of movies, also recognizing that `personal life` should indeed be respected it would be nice just to know who he is married to and the names of his two daughters. I believe one daughter is a producer and an actress herself but I am not sure about this fact at all. Being a fan and wishing to be part of the `movie industry` it would be great to speak with mr. ironside

Posted by crystalglimmer
yrs ago
I adore Micheal Ironside and have for many, many years. I just wish Chaindance was recognized for it`s merit and mentioned as often as his more sci-fi/horror/thriller works. Really good actor; he makes any character believable and usually scary! I like scary!

Posted by lapenner
yrs ago
michael ironside has been one of my all time actors both on TV

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Michael Ironside

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Another Love (Zwette Edit)

Another Love (Zwette Edit)

saved by wdweditorial
31 minutes ago
Reign

Reign (2013)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
The Tudors

The Tudors (2007)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones (2011)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Teen Titans

Teen Titans (2003)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore (2009)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
X-Men

X-Men (1992)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Wolverine and the X-Men

Wolverine and the X-Men (2008)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
Coraline

Coraline (2009)

saved by Nightstar
3 hours ago
The Legend of Korra

The Legend of Korra (2012)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago

Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago
Haunted Collector

Haunted Collector (2011)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago
Hotel Hell

Hotel Hell (2012)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago
Masterchef

Masterchef (2010)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump (1994)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago
It's a Wonderful Life

It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

saved by Nightstar
4 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password