Vincent Kartheiser » Comments

Do you like Vincent Kartheiser?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Tamar
yrs ago
Vincent, we love Mad Men and you really play Pete Campbell incredibly. Keep the good work coming! Love Tamar, France

Posted by Vincent Kartheiser LOVER
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU Vincent Kartheiser your so cool and I love it when you played in Angel OMG -fan girl scream- I LOVE YOU EEEKKKK

Posted by panasyncprop
yrs ago
Vinnie, Dude, I think you are sooo awesome! I wish I could meet you. You are in my living room on TV a lot these days :)

Posted by Vincent Kartheiser
yrs ago
Thank you guys! i love you all!! ;)

Posted by andrea
yrs ago
soy de argentina y me encanta v

Posted by id oleary
yrs ago
you won an award? you`re from minnesota, hey? well it takes people who are`nt awile, but they catch up... i gave you an award a long time ago... just relax...eventually google will come to you..it was nice of your cousin to say hi

Posted by T-Maige
yrs ago
Hey Vince! Congrats on winning a Golden Globe on the series Mad Men. I love everything you`ve acted in, especially Angel the series. (Andy Hallett R.I.P.) :(

Posted by Alyssa
yrs ago
Vincent you are so hot and a great actor i want to meet you some day! i love you

Posted by bidisha
yrs ago
i jus loved vincent in masterminds! I`ve had a massive crush on him since i was 11..n nw i`m 18 :P He`s such an awesome actor..vincent if ur reading this plz hit back!! mira kartheiser..r u really his cousin?

Posted by Chloe
yrs ago
You are the best actor in the world. You are extremeley good looking and I am sure you have a great personality, one day I wish to meet you. I`m sure we would get along great!!

Posted by Victoria
yrs ago
I love your work!! I just watched All I Wanna Do last night. You are so awesome and goofy in that movie. If, your not dating anyone at the moment, why dont you hit me up. I bet we would get along just great. I would send you some pics of me if I cd. Anyways, I think your one of the true, honest, actors that are still out there. Keep it up!!!!!

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
vincent kartheiser you are so not cute your look is to die for. your look is unique and i love that because i am unique also. i love you off Angel the best!

Posted by Paula
yrs ago
Hi ,I`m Portuguese,I think Vincent is a great actor,I see the movie Lucky Town and I loved, his perform it`s amanzing. All the best for you Vincent

Posted by mira kartheiser
yrs ago
VINCENT KARTHIESER. haha i love my cousin with all my heart and he is a GREAT actor. <3

Posted by gilbert
yrs ago
vinnie you`re awesome dude!!!

Posted by aileen
yrs ago
when i first saw you in a movie vinnie i knew that you`re a nice guy. So please remain that way co`z i like the way you are.......... luv ya!!

Posted by shane
yrs ago
vinnie your so handsome and cute my heart belongs to you and i offer my life to you love ya :] mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by matthewjade
yrs ago
your the best of the best vinnie eversince the world began hahahahaha!!!!

Posted by matthewjade
yrs ago
I really love vinnie co`z he`s not just cute, he`s awesome

Posted by matthewjade
yrs ago
whoa your superb vincent

Posted by nuraan khan
yrs ago
i am a jumungist fan! he is such an awesome actor,and most defenitely hot!i love watching his movies especially mad men, which i never miss.with love, nuraan

Posted by Jean-Paul GARTISER
yrs ago
Bonjour, je pense que vos arrières-arrières parents sont originaires de ma région en France. Je peux éventuellemnt vous renseigner

Posted by BabyCakez
yrs ago
I love Vinnie; you know he actually reminds me a little of my fave actor of all time, River Phoenix. More than meets the eye with this one, I look forward to more from Vincent. Deep thinker, funny, and of course.... G,G,GORGEOUS. Smmoches, BabyCakez

Posted by marcia
yrs ago
Hi I`m portuguese, I`ve 16 years old an I know today is your birthday Vincent so Happy Birthday. I like you in Angel. Vincent has a beautiful eyes.Kisses

Posted by AnnikaD
yrs ago
Congrats for him for the Young Hollywood Award. Its was not a day to early. He have gone and do so good work with he parts he have. I have not see anything bad he have done and I have watch lots of films he have done. Now I are more interest to figure out who is the terrific man behind this difficult parts. ;-)

Posted by AnnikaD
yrs ago
Vincent is great in his act in all of the moves I have watch. He can do so deep and philosophic parts so well. I admirer him a lot.

Posted by cristina
yrs ago
vincent kartheiser is the best actor and I love him very very very much because is very beautiful. with love s. cristina from transilvania

Posted by norma
yrs ago
vincent is men perfect

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Vincent Kartheiser

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Recent Favorites

Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves

saved by Rockefeller
5 seconds ago
Lake Bell

Lake Bell

saved by Pioneer69
53 minutes ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Captian Hook

Captian Hook

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Vampire

Vampire

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Pirate

Pirate

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Mummy

Mummy

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Vampire Horror Scary

Vampire Horror Scary

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
Pirate Scary Horror

Pirate Scary Horror

saved by richardrodgers3
3 hours ago
The Hunted Mansion

The Hunted Mansion

saved by richardrodgers3
4 hours ago
Hollywood

Hollywood

saved by richardrodgers3
4 hours ago
Hollywood

Hollywood

saved by richardrodgers3
4 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password