William Moseley Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like William Moseley?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next »
Posted by Robin
yr ago
William, you were amazing in the Narnia series.

Posted by bobbyklien
yr ago
nice looking kid not sure who this is though

Posted by Vini
yr ago
Hi william. i m from india, i hope you come to india.i m your biggest fan.i think you rlike that my elder brother.i like your acting

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
will love u forever william ! no one can ever take ur place

Posted by IMEINA THOAS
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU VERY LOVE YOU OK BABY

Posted by Demi
yrs ago
Hi,
i like to be u'r friend.

Posted by putri ayu
yrs ago
you look good with anna popplewell, she's pretty and i like your acting in the chronicles of narnia 'the lion the witch and the wadrobe'

Posted by nuril
yrs ago
hi, I'm a fan of you william??

Posted by Kitkat
yrs ago
Will, you are such a great actor and I respect you for it. On top of that, I think you are gorgeous. You are a very good looking person. Every single time I watch any Narnia movie with you fighting in it, I get so into it that I always yell "go Peter!" Best of luck on any other movies you're going to make or are making.

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
the last hick hes dated looks like his mom

Posted by marni
yrs ago
....I wanna be with U....

Posted by clemen
yrs ago
I can't live without u. LUV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........

Posted by war war ko
yrs ago
i like the narnia movies a lot.i like Willam Moseley acting.

Posted by Elizabeth Hall
yrs ago
Hi I like the narnia movies a lot. Do you know what Skander keynes adress is?

Posted by MrsGeorginaLutz
yrs ago
love you so much and in narnia was amazing. hope you return to the screens soon

Posted by Sierra
yrs ago
I love your movies you are so cute. For the last 3 days i've been watching the second narnia movie over and over. I love the fight scene in it and start shouting "go peter" and "go Will" I think your an amazing actor and cant wait for more movies with you in them to come out. I hope to meet someday:)

Posted by Anny Potter
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU WILL....!!! You r HOT...!!!

Posted by sha
yrs ago
hye william,,i really like when you together with anna..you and anna are very cute person,,love you and anna...

Posted by FAIZURA
yrs ago
u r so h andsome & cute so much i luv king peter

Posted by Nini
yrs ago
now he's dating Alexa Hamilton. She's around 42 years and he's 21..

Posted by aya
yrs ago
luv ya will!!! go high king peter!!!??? wish u the best!!!ur awesome man!!

Posted by In_New
yrs ago
William and Anna = TBC (The Best Couple)!!! :3

Posted by zoey739
yrs ago
nice looking kid.. i wish him the best

Posted by sugarlips85
yrs ago
not that great in his movies the past years

Posted by iqra pathan
yrs ago
u r cute doesnt matter how many girlfriends u date

Posted by mfvip01
yrs ago
i dont know him

Posted by Wina
yrs ago
Hye! i think it will be totally cool if william with anna...also, william, you r soo hot! but i m not reall crazy with youu

Posted by julia
yrs ago
oh i love william and anna together..i'm your fan,.^^,

Posted by Sarah
yrs ago
OMG okay the first thing I wanted to say is that you are the hottest guy ON THE PLANET. I love your movies and you are a great actor and I wish I was old enough to date you but I'm not obsessed with u like everyone else I just really like your acting and I'd rather go out with King Peter.

Posted by shayla.chinyou
yrs ago
hey i go to osborne school in winchester and i love narnia love you x

Posted by sunity
yrs ago
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

Posted by narnia
yrs ago
i agree...if william dating with anna popplewell

Posted by shayla
yrs ago
hey how are you / you look so cute with anna x

Posted by miley gupta a
yrs ago
hiiiiiiiii.................love u.

Posted by SugarRune
yrs ago
hehe,im taller than u!

Posted by insan sanda
yrs ago
ouuuuh ... aku lebih suka bila kau berpacaran dengan anna poppwell. dia cantik, pintar, dan akting nya pun sangat bagus sekali .. i love you william moseley . when you come to indonesian ?? i want love you 4ever

Posted by MCKAYLA HOKE
yrs ago
:}I LOVVVEEE UUUU 4EVER UR SOOOO CUTE WAY HOTTER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

Posted by Diana
yrs ago
HeY WiLlIaM Im Ur BiGgEsT FaN. AfTeR NaRnIa WhIcH FiLm ArE U GoNnA CaSt In?

yrs ago
i agree i wathced the first film when it came out and couldnt remember i watched it today and yesterday and it was brilliant he is a great actor and has a charm to him

Posted by Kallieee
yrs ago
Heyy !, I just watched Narnia for the first time and loved it. I thought you were brilliant :) I am already a huge fan of you. You`ve been told this like millions of times before but you are sooo cute :L <3

Posted by airjordy
yrs ago
U were great in narnia - 2 bad ur not in the new 1 thoe

Posted by Noelle
yrs ago
Hi William, or as you are more commonly known as King Peter in the Chronicals of Narnia series. This is the first time I have ever written or typed (I guess that would be what you would call it) to you. I really enjoy watching you in the Prince Caspian movie. I love it when you are battleing Miraz. I think it would be awesome to fight in a battle like that! Of course NOT DIE! I have a very strange fact that I found out about you and I. Are you ready for a shocker!?! If I dyed my hair blonde cut it the way you had it in the 3rd movie, put blue contacts in (I don`t wear contacts though...), You wouldn`t believe the similarity! Just so you know I am a GIRL! I love you so much as an actor and hope you live your life full of action and happiness along the way! :)

Posted by Bhavya jain
yrs ago
hello wizzle! i have your movies and it is nice movie and you also and now i m fane of your

Posted by Cynthia
yrs ago
William,I love you forever!

Posted by uli
yrs ago
william yoe`re soo cute,.,.,,iiii looveeee you soooooooo muchhhhh

Posted by yosi
yrs ago
hi william i`m from indonesia,i hope you come to indonesia,becaeuse i want to see and touch your face,i looovvvveeee you so much

Posted by sunity
yrs ago
i thnk nw i hv a dreamboy n dt is u, 4ever n ever..........

Posted by Anjali
yrs ago
hi william, i m ur biggest fan..u nd only u is my crush... i promise i will meet u soon.... i think u will be pleased 2 meet me.....luv u peter........luv u seriously.........

Posted by a.c.
yrs ago
i think ur really cute i can say ur hot but i would never b able to date u.u look alot like my crush so ya good luck with life and acting ur really good love a.c.

Posted by nevershoutkylie
yrs ago
What the heck is Lindsay Lohan doing up there?? doubt they ever dated...

Posted by nevershoutkylie
yrs ago
Will is now dating Antonia Ortega, they need to put her up here... I wish he wasn`t though haha love him to death but he has horrible taste in women :p

Posted by ElizaGarza
yrs ago
Hi william! I really LOVE all ur movies!!!! :)

Posted by harrietloveswilliam
yrs ago
i will love u forever william !!!!no one can ever take ur place!!!!!!!i love u!!!

Posted by Alle
yrs ago
okay,i have one question. why aren`t you in many movies? dont get me wrong i apologize im not in love but why man? :D

Posted by zunaira
yrs ago
i luv u william plz be my friend i pray dis every night 2 god dat he makes my frnd.zunaira frm pakistan 13 yrs female

Posted by nicky
yrs ago
hii......just wanted to ask if ther is any real proof tht will and alexa r dating.....coz she luks so so old....

Posted by WilliFan LOL
yrs ago
Hey William!:)You were totally x-tremly awesome in both Narnia episodes,i wachd thm ovr and ovr again!!!hope u do epi. 3!!! P.S. im a big fan!

yrs ago
im getting bored of him i think matt smith is much better tbh will you have let your self down

Posted by annemarie
yrs ago
I am a huge fan! did you know that they make tons of websites for you? AND on The Dancing Lawn(a narnia forum, you might want to check it out!)we call our selves the willaimites!!

Posted by Mamta
yrs ago
hi william mamta here again how are you

Posted by Mamta
yrs ago
hi, william its me again mamta from india tell me did you read my letter i have written you just 3 days ago and how are you

Posted by Mamta
yrs ago
Hi William I am Mamta from India I am your big big big big big big fan I just love you. you are the coolest person I have ever seen you know only to see you I have gone in 20 malls to get your DVD of narnia but i dont found it bit now I have net on my pc and I had downloaded your movie and I just wanna say you that I love u.

Posted by Beth
yrs ago
Hi William. someday I want to see your World and Narnia I was woundering if you could Show Me around.And I am a Big Big Fan. Someday I want to see you in Person. I think you are Hot Husome Cute Someday you can come to my Country and I can Show you around. Someday I waht to be the High Queen with you. And yo are the High King Peter Pevensie.

Posted by Anna- luv u Willy! LOL :-)
yrs ago
Hey Willy! Sorry itz lyk a month ago but happy b-day! I love your acting in Narnia! Hope you do well in your enrollment for your new movie, A Good Education ! (Hope its clean too, so plz, no s-- parts!!!:0...) Lol any kissing in there? And i no u didnt even date alexa or Dyta or Lidnsey, but did u date Anna? hehe.. Xo-Luve u soo much(imma fan LOL)-xO xoAnnaxo

Posted by Velora
yrs ago
hi you did a vary good job in narnia and i hope to see you in another movie soon byee ps you are vary vary cute okay byee

Posted by Ether
yrs ago
will.. sorry if i late to said this.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY... wish u all the best..

Posted by lindsey
yrs ago
happy birthday willeiam im ur most biggest fan i watched narnia sooooooooo much because u were in r u dating anna by the way plz tell me no i mean she is a great actress but i dont think she is right for u?if u have email can u plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz add me??????? i would love it sooooooooooooooo much love ur most biggest hugeist fan

Posted by Mumutiahanifah
yrs ago
Happy Birthday William..wish u all the great actor in the world.and your dreams will be come true

Posted by analiza
yrs ago
hey there william!!! U reali score big time in narnia!!! absolutely wonderful!! a true fan of yours -- singapore

Posted by ether
yrs ago
they`re a perfect couple.. and i think it should be happen, if anna and will, dating.. and georgie with skandar..

Posted by hasna
yrs ago
you have presented your role beautifully in both narnia films.you are cute,handsome and i love you so much.i am indian.you are worth something for me.you are cutee..I LOVE YOU.... ALL THE BEST

Posted by Mumutiahanifah
yrs ago
Hi William...have you got a facebook?if u have what`s the name and e-mail of your facebook?how many facebook have u got?

Posted by harriet
yrs ago
hey william,im a big big fan of urs...ur really handsome and cute....

Posted by tharini
yrs ago
well.....u r a reali gud lukin person n i just luv ur eyes n dat cute smile of urz, i dnt kno if luks are deceptive but ya u luk lyk a vry sweet person to me. ol da very best 4 ur lyf n will miss u in da third movie ;)

Posted by Simone
yrs ago
Willam, u were amaZING in Narnia. im sad u wont be in the third one thoe. D: im hoping to be an actress one day. :3 anyway. Biii. ur really hot. :3

Posted by palak
yrs ago
Hey William IZ Sooooooooooo hot This is Palak age 15

Posted by Julia
yrs ago
Hi William my name is Julia im 13 and i was born in Italy,Rome.I promise that i`ll meet u someday cuz im studying to become a singer.<3 u

Posted by Faizah
yrs ago
hey williams. this faizah Im form Hamilton, Canada. I love ur Narnia movies. You were great!

Posted by Caroline
yrs ago
I LOVE WILLAM MOESLEY!!!!!I`m from Fishers, Indiana. My name is Caroline.I`m 10 years old, my birthday is Janurary 20. I love Willam Moesley SO much he is the hottest person EVER!!!!

Posted by Mumutiahanifah
yrs ago
Hi William..I`m from Indonesia.I just wanted 2 say hello to u know and I love you so much. Don`t forget me...

Posted by Kintan
yrs ago
Hi!william i am an indonesian!.you are a great actor.i hope you Wiil come to INDONESIA sometime!!!!!.cause i and my friend`s want to see you!.and we all loving you sooooo much!.

Posted by georgie
yrs ago
hi william!!!!!! i just wanted u 2 know that i think that u r the best actor ever and hope that someday i can meet u!!!!!!! luv always!!!!!!

Posted by nina
yrs ago
hi my name is nina but mija my bff said me to sya to you hi so iguess hi

Posted by cynthia
yrs ago
i love te amo

Posted by clitoria william
yrs ago
u r looking so handsome i love u

Posted by arra
yrs ago
that is nice!!!!!!!!,,,,, im your top 1 fans ,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted by Velora
yrs ago
Hi i must say you are a vary good actor and i don`t give anyone compliments at all i know that you probley dont read these but my name is Velora and i am 11 you are a lucky person to have every one like you i try but i am to weird no one will like not even as a friend so you should think that you are vary lucky well thats all and you are vary cute just so you no hope you have the best life ever Bye.

Posted by parisa
yrs ago
hello william. I`m a girl from Iran. I love u but I know you love me more some day!!!believe it!I find you and say a big secret to you!plz wait. kiss u honey

Posted by Nickie
yrs ago
I highly doubt he is dating that woman...everyone should know by now that people are going to say anything about celebrities even if it isn`t true. One person hears something they instantly believe it instead of asking the actor or actress themsleves the truth. Only they would know the truth not anyone else. I am a fan of his and excited I`m a day younger then him. No lies...I have my reasons not to lie about my age and birthday.

Posted by twilightamy94
yrs ago
Is there proof he is in a relationship with Alexa. She was arpund before he was born?

Posted by choccy
yrs ago
OMG u r so total cute i luv narnia and u and i want to b in loads of movies like u XD

Posted by nemiasweet16
yrs ago
hi! how are you i hope u can read this message i hope this caming March 8 you can give me some message because it`s mt brth-day i hope u can email some message i love u muh! muh!

Posted by SciFiChick
yrs ago
Why the heck r u guys all over him? It`s his life not yours. It will never be part of yours either. Get over your stupid crushes and get a real life!

Posted by amerta
yrs ago
hi william...

Posted by Ann80528877
yrs ago
You can not even imagine how much I love you, just crying into my pillow, I from Russia badly know English, I am probably a fool just fell in love with you, you never notice me, I am probably going to die, I`m not the only fan! The Call (Regina Spektor)

Posted by ana heanly
yrs ago
I really like the william.jika I can see you and all the players Narnia maybe I can not imagine

Posted by GabzLaLa04
yrs ago
Hmm,, I`m really sure that you`re a nice guy.. I hope someday we can meet each other.. luv u :

Posted by Hayley
yrs ago
me and my sis watched the chronicles of narnia today and whats with the unicorn... seriously?!?! btw, my sis thinks you`re a puff.

Posted by jen
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU YOU ARE LIKE THE HOTTEST ACTOR IVE LIKE EVER KNOWN LOVE YOU,SKANDAR AND BEN .LOVING YOU ALWAYS BYE

Posted by mechelin
yrs ago
hi wiiliam i love you so much why you not inthe narnia 3?

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
William Moseley

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Linda Begonja

Linda Begonja

saved by caesar78
14 minutes ago
Linda Begonja

Linda Begonja

saved by caesar78
16 minutes ago
Tracy Reed

Tracy Reed

saved by sunrise1982
36 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
39 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
40 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
43 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
44 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
46 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
47 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
49 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
55 minutes ago
Tomislav Pinter

Tomislav Pinter

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Christy Turlington

Christy Turlington

saved by Katherine_GR
4 hours ago
Nadja Auermann

Nadja Auermann

saved by Katherine_GR
6 hours ago
Nadja Auermann

Nadja Auermann

saved by Katherine_GR
6 hours ago
Nadja Auermann

Nadja Auermann

saved by Katherine_GR
6 hours ago
Cinderella

Cinderella (2015)

saved by hulja
10 hours ago
Rory Brown

Rory Brown

saved by richardrodgers3
11 hours ago
John Raitt

John Raitt

saved by richardrodgers3
11 hours ago
State Fair Musical

State Fair Musical

saved by richardrodgers3
11 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password