Posted by xCreep
wks ago
агідна ва ніт ы ка валак ла йна ш л ю ха

Posted by Doo Doo
mths ago
He was supposed to be a Christian!

Posted by Bremariah692
mths ago
I'm a big Eminem fan. I didn't know that him and Kim were dating for that long.

Posted by alienlove597
mths ago
we love you so much and please smile lol

Posted by portaup
mths ago
OMG, he never ever smiles, LOL!

Posted by Roflx09
mths ago
i love eminem so so much

Posted by yjinini95
mths ago
Eminem is the best ... i'm the real stan

Posted by Sergio
mths ago
I am Eminem biggest fan.I could rap all of his songs without messing up and I am only 13. I really like his new songs especially rap god that was the bomb.

Posted by prismatic19
mths ago
I wonder if he actually dated Mariah! lol

Posted by bonnieclyde
yr ago
Any new ladies in his life or he is back with Kim?

Posted by Piper404
yr ago
He's so hot and best rapper!!

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
Eminem you are the best RAPPER EVER

Posted by PrincessChan
yrs ago
I love how real Eminem is !

Posted by thejflo2
yrs ago
Lol he did not date Britney Spears. Where do you guys come up with these things...

Posted by Megan M
yrs ago
To be honest i think shadys really cute. Some people say hes not and i totally disagree. He is Soooo CUTE and HOT!!!!!! :)

Posted by Megan M
yrs ago
I loooove u eminem. I wish to meet ya one day. You are totally the king of rap. Normally i dont like rap but theres somthin in Your rap that i LOVE and makes me wanna listen to it all day.

Posted by Megan miller
yrs ago
I love you shady baby!! I love every single song of yours!! I love your lyrics. I love knowing about your life. I think for the best, you should get with kim mathers again. It might seem crazy but its nice to be as a family again!

Posted by Jodie
yrs ago
He must really really love blonds.

Posted by danielle
yrs ago
he need to try a brunette

Posted by Onsweroflove
yrs ago
EMINEM, CAN RAP HIS ... OFF! KING OF RAP!

Posted by eavsdropper
yrs ago
am i still invited to hollywood hills, Somebody didnt give me the message

Posted by babooza13
yrs ago
Am I the only one who never knew he dated Mariah Carey?? Lmao. Weirdest paring since Dolph Lundgren and Grace Jones.

Posted by Christie
yrs ago
Fist OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
SORRY!? well anyway I think you are awesome!! I had pretty much the same life you had.I'm a white girl and I grew up in public house's and you know pretty much the reason why!! My mom should not of had me!! Thank god I was the only one!!!!!!! I don't know who my dad is at all. And i feel in LOVE with a male version of KIM!!! Well any way I'm talking about myself to "you have to forgive Kim and so it want keep following you around!! You know maybe if we both forgave our past we cold move on there has got to be a good life for everybody ya think god I wish I could meet you and talk to you. I think you would be an awesome person in real as i do in your music. hey if your ever in dallas tx look me up lol

Posted by Crazy4u
yrs ago
I luv your song go 4 it say how you feel!!!!!

Posted by FeelingLucky
yrs ago
is missing Mariah Carey in the list! he's also dated with her !

Posted by anne182
yrs ago
girls on his list seem like they all made profiles to tell the world they were with him. em be mine!

Posted by $abrinaTornato
yrs ago
hi Eminem I love your music and I really want to meet u and I have a question how old r u and I am 21 and I go to callage and I love your rap please comen Me lol!!!!

Posted by dea
yrs ago
eminem is the white boy wh gave some rap lessons to the black. that's why he is the king

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
he is a musical genious. so talented i love him

Posted by Rose M
yrs ago
Marshall ... I can relate to how u grew up and rose above it all thru determination and commitment. Its tuff - constantly proving yourself and caring so much tis the reason why you rap so well!! Well my friend there is no question you have done that! Now it’s time to truly be happy. Hailey is old enough... no need to deal with the outcast that has brought you down all this time(Kim) ...let it go... If you notice life comes in stages... she is the past! Let it go and move forward or else you will never truly find happiness... keep it tight and maybe our paths will cross one day but I seriously doubt it cause you're a hard MOFO to get in contact with .. lol.. xoxo Rose xoxo

Posted by Emin3msbiggestfan
yrs ago
eminem you inspire me i want to meet you oneday thats my dream i love you your music is my life i wanna marry u it dont matter the 24 year age diff please keep doinyour stuff

Posted by Enterit
yrs ago
where is Mariah? I thought he loved her

Posted by music luver:)
yrs ago
EMINEM:I luv the way u put ur feelings and emotions a n a nice flow inna song,u r amazing and ur music is so incredibly amazing,me and my friends listen to ur music all the time!!!

Posted by Flutra
yrs ago
EM you're my all,you're the only king of rap.For me 2Pac(R.I.P) isn't the legend of rap but you are.One day you'll be the immortal legend.You're the real godrapper,simple the best of bests,you're perfect.I'm very young but one day I'll make my family and I will increase my childrens with your music,they're gonna live with your music,you're my all and all the world should now how muuuuuuuuuuuuch I adooore u and love u.Thank u for existing my real only love MARSHALL B.MATHERS III SHADY TILL I DIE ...

Posted by smaccer143
yrs ago
Eminem you are one of my inspiration!

Posted by Mo Memery
yrs ago
he was all so in funny people

Posted by lizzie.white
yrs ago
OMG! Did anyone notice how interested he is in bony blondes. That's pretty interesting for a serious wrapper. Among that all he is pretty cute.

Posted by Keisha Peters
yrs ago
Eminem your the best rapper in the world

Posted by destiny12
yrs ago
hhhheeeyyyyyy....oh and i luvvvvvvvv your rapping its pretty good

Posted by MrsGeorginaLutz
yrs ago
love his music and with everyone he works with comes out with amazing singles

Posted by jillybilly5
yrs ago
I hope love continues in this beautiful persons life! i hope finds the right love soon so he will enjoy life more!

Posted by Denverday
yrs ago
im 13 and im in love with you!(:

Posted by J H O N
yrs ago
Man you are the KING OF RAP. And I would like to hear more new and nice songs from you like Cocaine etc. Especially female singer featured songs.BEST OF LUCK FOR UPCOMING FUTURE.

Posted by tj ethical
yrs ago
no doubt..you are the best rapper...i can relate each and every song....

Posted by sandy
yrs ago
Your the best rapper in the world!!

Posted by Alexis
yrs ago
Hey ur songs are the bomb

Posted by roselover
yrs ago
i love his songs there are so much truth in them:)))

Posted by Erin
yrs ago
Eminem, you're very inspiring to me and my cousins! We have been going over a rough patch and we listen to your music to feel better! Thanks so much!

Posted by Didi999
yrs ago
You are the best rapper ever I adore ya

Posted by justshady1618
yrs ago
you rock my world eminem......i love your song,your the best rapper....EMINEM FOREVER...

Posted by smith_76
yrs ago
this man is a lyrical genious. he is the best of the best.

Posted by julian
yrs ago
love your songs im prob your biggest fan i listen to you every day my fav song is beautiful

Posted by elaine marshall = ♥
yrs ago
i will marry him even we have a big age gap. like 22 years age gap.

Posted by Gabby pippens loves eminem
yrs ago
i luv eminem more than anybody else

Posted by MGirlll
yrs ago
Eminem is awesome. Kim is so stupid for dissing him. he is such a good guy, i would love to date him. :( to bad i cant.

Posted by 22July1992Girl
yrs ago
LOVE U UU U U U U U U U UU UU U U U U UU U LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULOVE U UU U U U U U U U UU UU U U U U UU U LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Posted by lilleps01
yrs ago
he is the best rapper alive! he is amazing!

Posted by andrei
yrs ago
yo eminem ur just a white boy who thinks his black

Posted by Lisa
yrs ago
soo u write ur songs that tell us hw u lived in da past ryt?????

Posted by albina
yrs ago
bro,your music inspires so many people.screw whoever thinks that your music is inAppropiate.especially parents.like u said"parents should be parenting their own kids.im sorry u grew up sucha rough life.but ur better now an u have a beautiful family.thanks for writing such awesome music. i luv u.

Posted by Scot134
yrs ago
you are the best RAPPER EVER

Posted by domenic
yrs ago
ur my hero and always will be

Posted by garima
yrs ago
u rock eminem..i luv u

Posted by debbie
yrs ago
wow man your music rocks kp it up you are doin a great job i wonder how big your babie is

Posted by madu ebuka
yrs ago
hey slim,u dont know the number of lifes you have touched with your aggresive music including me.i imitate almost everytin u do and just like 50cent said'u are my favourite white boy'songs like loose yourself,not afraid,going thru changes,revelation with D12,the way i am give me so much inspiration cos they reflect on my life

Posted by Bashin Ramogale
yrs ago
2gr8 2b true.u r al i have,wthout u n ur music,i wudnt b wer i am.itz no joke at al,i listn 2ur songz evryday.i wsh u cud live 4eva so dt u cud sing 4eva.

Posted by Berenger
yrs ago
Eminem I think my dads gone crazy remix dj dude

Posted by sidd
yrs ago
RESPECT the greatest rapper ever!!!

Posted by Dally1
yrs ago
EMINEM IS MAD BRO

Posted by hardeep
yrs ago
eminem is my god so this is great

Posted by Maraih Smith
yrs ago
I love eminem and i would like to date him

Posted by juu
yrs ago
love u eminem you are so fit<3 love love love u

Posted by tiwweny101
yrs ago
u rock my world eminem love ya songs (:

Posted by Rbuskey
yrs ago
LoV not afraid

Posted by Terra1937
yrs ago
I Love You Eminem

Posted by jholland2010
yrs ago
i love the way u lie is my bros and his gf`s song

Posted by Jason
yrs ago
I knew he was a christian! I heard stuff in his music that made me wonder. Thank God!

Posted by mozhade
yrs ago
i love uuuuu.ur the best!!!

Posted by shannon W
yrs ago
lol you have some crazy fans!!! Id go crazy if I were you but you sure are an amazing guy and I hope I get a chance to cross paths with you one day- but if not then just know your work has touched many (in a baffling way as well as inspiring lol) take care sweets!

Posted by samantha
yrs ago
he is the best... my dad left so he is like my insperation and i love his music it makes me cry thinking who one father could love his child and another just leave behind like his dad did to him my father left and married another women i wish he was my dad

Posted by tyler
yrs ago
Dude your like so aweosme especialy my name is i boght that on my i pod and the rest i got off imesh :| dude nice singin` on not afraid and when im gone...... and lets not forget the real slimshady say could u give me an autograoed picture of ursself

Posted by vanessa
yrs ago
eminem ur hot just like ur song love the way u lie and im not afraid ur freakin on fire burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yrs ago
Eminem I love you and your music. No matter what people may say about you. :)

Posted by reka88
yrs ago
Only RESPECT for this man! Always a fan !

Posted by elise stephenson
yrs ago
love the new film off love the way u lie

Posted by ~~
yrs ago
~~

Posted by ±¿µ°
yrs ago
¹þ¹þ doyou know what isay

Posted by susan1977
yrs ago
I love how honest he is with his music. He is the first artiest i have loved all the work he has put out there. i just keeps getting better.

Posted by Lisa Phillips
yrs ago
For such a good looking guy he dates the ugliest girls ever. He needs help finding cute girls to date

Posted by kiana
yrs ago
i love u

Posted by kiana
yrs ago
ur the greatest rapper alive i am a huge fan. i can`t believe ur 37 i wish i can marry u god ur cute

Posted by kiana
yrs ago
Oh My God u r so freak`n hot ur the great rapper ever

Posted by the_bosix
yrs ago
ha i tought that he`s only 29. Doesn`t look like 37

Posted by samyosoreal
yrs ago
DAMN HES SO FUKIN CUTE!!!!!

Posted by jen
yrs ago
I LOVE U I`M YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND I KNOW YOUR BIRTH DAY OCTOBER 17 1972 I LOVE U EMINEM I`M YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN I HOPE I MEET U 1 DAY I LISTIN TO ALL YOUR SONGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVERY DAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE U

Posted by cheyenne
yrs ago
hey man your awesome and love the music keep it up love the song [not afraid]

Posted by Mahta1k
yrs ago
I love u eminem.I don`t think ur 37 years old...

Posted by blahhh
yrs ago
Eminem =legend ............. best rapper ever !!!!

Posted by JaredParker3
yrs ago
hes a major douche

Posted by Z-scola
yrs ago
8 MILE ROCKS CAUSE YOU DIDN`T CHOKE U WON

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Eminem

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

'Real To Reel With Slash' Hour-Long Special To Debut Tomorrow On AXS TV
Ernie Ball presents Real To Reel with Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators - Trailer
FREDDIE MERCURY's Duet With MICHAEL JACKSON Featured On 'Queen Forever' Album
Charlie Picerni

Charlie Picerni

saved by CindyCelebs
4 hours ago
Anne Archer

Anne Archer

saved by CindyCelebs
5 hours ago
Rosegoodhall

Rosegoodhall

saved by HelenBauerNY
6 hours ago
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - Will gorgeous George actually marry Amal Alamuddin
Do you have a favorite designer pick out as the winner of Project Runway Season 13 yet?
Countdown to New York Fashion Week
66th Primetime Emmy Awards
A Day At The Races Equals Networking Opportunities For Select Guests
Former Supermodel Brianna Hayes to join Poise International Modeling Agency as a Scout
The Single Life Over 40

The Single Life Over 40

saved by HelenBauerNY
6 hours ago
Get married in George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin style: in Italy
Get married in George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin style: in Italy
Denise Austin

Denise Austin

saved by DeniseFan
7 hours ago
You Can Call Kim Kardashian A Lot Of Things But Please Do Not Call Her Socialite
Surprise wedding on the 4th of July: Heiress Jane Pullman finally marries David Standish
Catty Over T.R. Threston's fashionable, fun and whimsical shoes
A Day At The Races Equals Networking Opportunities For Select Guests

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password