Mario » Comments

Mario message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Mario?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by djillali
yrs ago
hello mario . im djillali from algeria . you are my best singer 4 ever and u r best of the best and u r boss of the bosses

Posted by lightmclovin16
yrs ago
yo yo yo mario hope u planning to release ur 5th studio album and i am also an r&b singer in my own school

Posted by jodian
yrs ago
mario am from jamaica baby i need u only your song can put me to bed.your song make me feel happy love you.

Posted by tg
yrs ago
"Why Is Mario Dating all these "White Women wats up with that "The sista's aint good or something there are some good black women out here he ain't looking

Posted by lenda
yrs ago
mario llove ur songes and u.

Posted by melissa
yrs ago
Mario I am from jamaica and ever since I heard u sing just a friend my hear just melt. I love you

Posted by amany
yrs ago
he`s dating audra simmons....

Posted by a krubally
yrs ago
met mario last night in the club looks different in person got pics with him and sat in vip with them, some girls went back to his room but i didnt dont get down like that

Posted by Pearl
yrs ago
Hey Mario i luv yo music en u so cute alo want 2 meet u 1 day.

Posted by tia
yrs ago
We share the same birthday !!

Posted by courtney barrettg
yrs ago
why in d world did u cut ur hair.but i lov u with all my heart.ur no.1 fan

Posted by OakTown_Queen
yrs ago
You looked so cute with your braids. You still are cute, but why did you cut your hair?

Posted by mikkahla
yrs ago
hi my name is mikkahla and i was wondering if u could ever stop bye jacksonville ortega farms blvd and see me i would be so happy lol peace

Posted by Mrs_Barrett993
yrs ago
Hey Boy Wonder, I`m so proud of you, keep up the good work and I LOVE YOU!!!! Take Care, cant wait til you return to my hometown Buffalo, NY... Love Mrs. Barrett

Posted by carrie
yrs ago
hi mario how r u i like ur song and ur so hot

Posted by jennifer.ilarraza575@gmail.com
yrs ago
boy you know you fine as hell right?

Posted by celestine shalla
yrs ago
mario i wana be like u.

Posted by Dansadiyo Saddeq
yrs ago
hey Mario i my your action

Posted by Lashay
yrs ago
I heard you on K-104 this morning and you sound amazing i have all your albulms. One albulm really gets to me and its turning point cause when you love some one you just do. How can you let me love you? I swear i feel like your singing to me everytime i hear that cd... talk to you later love

Posted by jazzy860
yrs ago
love you mario

Posted by sunshine
yrs ago
ok ok i will let all of u know that mario n I r gettin married sorry 2 hurt any of u feelings but he still luv his fans xooxoxoxox

Posted by florje
yrs ago
i wonder hu he is dating nowno 1 knows cause hes a low profile person

Posted by julysha
yrs ago
HEY MARIO YOU R SO FINE I THINK ABOUT U EVERY MINUITE OF THE HOUR. I JUS WANTED TO SAY HEY AND I GO ON Mario2u.com as much as i can love ya!

Posted by eshliwebber
yrs ago
I am such a fan, just stopping by to show appreciation to you and your music. God Bless

Posted by rose
yrs ago
Hi mario....stopping by to show you and your page some love... Hope your mom is doing well and the same for you. Bye!! love Rose

Posted by shanica
yrs ago
hey mario i am so in love with you and your music,i would love to go and a date with you.I love you to dead.

Posted by shanica
yrs ago
hi mario i`m your biggest fan i love you so much that i cant stop thinking about love shanica.

Posted by jade
yrs ago
mario I love you!!! you are beautifoul i love you

Posted by lakesha
yrs ago
hay mario i love you so much and i look up 2 u baby by the way im 20 so that makes me legal

Posted by Valentina Valentine
yrs ago
Mario you are my heartbeat. I want you to date me!!! i am tried of emailing u the same thing....u must know me by now

Posted by tuesdai
yrs ago
idk

Posted by TREALDAY
yrs ago
HOLD ON BYTCHES... LETZ GET DIS STR8 MARIO BARRETT IS ALL MINE SO LIKE IF U HAVE A PROBLEM LET A n*gga KNO ND WE KAN GET DIS ON AND POPPIN...JUS KUZ HE FUC WIT YA`LL PEOPLE`S HE ALWAYS KNO TREY IS BY HIS SIDE...NEXT TYME..PRECIOUS TYMES

Posted by jazmine kelly
yrs ago
i think mario is dating sologe knowles

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
latifah date mario

Posted by yogi
yrs ago
Ma Mario you rock ma world I love your songs n m you dieheart fan ur Song let me love U is my very favorite keep up the good work, Gurl from the Pacific Region

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
ilike you very much

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
play song for me

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
like you good song do rigth.

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
like you your song let me love you.

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
I like you to

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
like me

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
like me

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
his hot and cutie guy look prom date.

Posted by Tamar
yrs ago
I love your music. It speaks directly to my heart. So many of your songs are parallel with my life. You are gorgeous, those eyes, that smile. You are a wonderful entertainer and hope you keep making music for a long, long time. A super fan, Tamar

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
like you

Posted by notty
yrs ago
helo l`m of your fans l realy do enjoy your songs espescialy how do l breath. keep it up. may God bless

Posted by Ms Barrett
yrs ago
Hey mario if you do check this web site what do you think of these females using fowl language Another question if there were young people out on the street and they have talent what would you do for them and how I mean its cool to help out your home town what about every were else? hit you up later bye

Posted by MsBarrett
yrs ago
Look im a tell yall something mario dont want no lady doing all that non-sense on his web site so be cool cause if i was him i i wouldnt want yall getto asses

Posted by terri meadows
yrs ago
fuk al dem hoes im da 1 4 u babez

Posted by anonymous
yrs ago
i hope all is well for you and your family. my whole purpose for writing you is to ask do you have any advice for an aspiring singer?

Posted by the real Mrs. Barrett
yrs ago
You are my one and only. the only person that can make me laugh and the only person that can make me come. I love you ENDLESSLY, com ehome soon!

Posted by latoya
yrs ago
you are the bomb

Posted by christal
yrs ago
i really luv your music. u really got talent. God`s richest blessing and the the best to u in wateva u do. LOVE YA!!

Posted by latifah
yrs ago
who you dating

Posted by Stephanie
yrs ago
Damn Mario, You`re music captures my heart, GO is you`re best work yet. My favourite songs are kryptonite, no definition and let me watch. I also love the remix you did with Trey Song`s "Cant help but wait" beat. I think you did a better job than he did. And you`re acting really nicely I must say. I watched freedom fighters ad luvd how u were actin all street like, u were so hott!! Not that ure not hot wen ure not acting but you get my drift.I wish you the best in woteva u do. God bless, ua Kenyan girlfriend. xoxo

Posted by tiyana
yrs ago
MARIOO I LUVV U...I LOVE ALL UR SONGSS JUST LIKE YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted by Denise
yrs ago
Mario i luvvvv u!!!! I listen 2 ur cd 24/7. Ur th best!!!

Posted by Pclain
yrs ago
There alot of things that`s great about him. he`s different from the other singer. His style,his personality is so down to earth. he the type of guy that every girl want`s to know.and that what i like about him. And his voice is amazing, can`t stop listening to his song. It like everytime i here him sing live, he give`s me goosebumps. Mario is just so lay back he don`t do so much flirting to the ladies that`s trying to get with him. He the second person i like beside Johnny Depp.

Posted by Michelle13202
yrs ago
Hey Mario, i love you music and everythin that you are doin, you are doin somethin now for cancer and i love that cuz my grandmother is fightin with cancer now. and is having a hard time but she love when i com over and i play your music. i am goin through a hard time with work, school and even helping my mother cuz my father is not...but i love ya nad i would love to meet you one day because wha you don`e for your mother and everything you seem like a really cool and nice person and i am hoping that i can just meet you one day...not as a flippin out fan but as friends...thatnk you Mario

Posted by maxwell
yrs ago
i really like your flow man you are hot

Posted by ORETHA
yrs ago
Hi Mario!! I am one of your fan, I love your voice, it really thrills me. my favourite song is Music for love, I just can`t get enough of it, I just keep on repeating it, just as you requested.(smile). Anyway, keep up the good work,may God be with you. Love ya baby!!!

Posted by lashawnda
yrs ago
mario luv everything about you there is no bigger fan than me i luv you so much its crazy i really wish i saw you in person jus to conversate will be ok and go on a date somewhere but i really luv you so much

Posted by Mario
yrs ago
iam your biggest fan ilove your songs there amazing and hot as well. god bless you!

Posted by nikilicious
yrs ago
to me you have the most amazing voice unlike some other artist I have to stop and really wonder who it is before i could figure out but when you sing i just know its you i love your music keep up the good work.....muahhhhhh

Posted by Soccer player
yrs ago
I LOVE your voice! You got the dances, moves, looks,etc. I love your song "Let Me Love You." KEEP IT UP! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Posted by Moha
yrs ago
Hi man! I`m Moha from Iran, i`m male `n i realy love your fantastic voice, now, when i`m writin` to ya, i`m listenin` to your song``How do I breath``... I realy love ya , and i wish happiness and nice life for ya`, love you man.

Posted by 0727026315
yrs ago
hi there,howz ur 22nd year taking u?hope u have all the fun and happiness u deserve.bye an take guuuud care of urself for me

Posted by sugarplum
yrs ago
MARIO IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST SINGERS OUT THERE AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... SOMEDAY I HOPE TO MEET YOU.

Posted by chanti
yrs ago
mario baby ur love is comin form jamaica.i know one day we will meet.

Posted by elenice
yrs ago
Eu Amo mario adoro todas as musicas dele e vivo procurando fotos dele rsrsrsrs Amo D

Posted by 0727026315
yrs ago
hi hope u r okay. u r a blessing an hope those close to u thank God for it.God bless

Posted by Kayla
yrs ago
Mario, is an excellent singer! And he is very talented...I wish you the best of luck in everything you do!

Posted by chanti
yrs ago
mario baby you have me going crazy for your love nuff love to u.

Posted by dulaok1
yrs ago
ur performance was good

Posted by shaqueta
yrs ago
Mario dated Amber Rives in 2007 and is now in a relationship wiff an "ANONYMOUS" chikk hahahaha not 4 long

Posted by steffies888
yrs ago
MARIO....what a great inspiration 2 new artists out there...he`s always positive...he`s smart, talented, down 2 earth, and of course...FINE!!!.. I had a blast at BB King in NYC...Loved his performance...n i knw he made a comment to me...I will remember that 4 a long time...U r one of a kind!

Posted by shiru
yrs ago
hi, again just wanted to say it.hi and nice time. God bless

Posted by DB_MB_4ever
yrs ago
Is painful 2 no tat am in LOVE wit som1 who dozent even no ma but i belive tat God made ma n Mario 4 each other...............i guess i jst ned 2 wait coz is jst a matter of time. Best thins come in live if u wait so y nt b patient

Posted by Shiru
yrs ago
hi, mario am so excited doing this and i thank God for it.Hope u r doing gud and i want you to remember u r blessed.not forgeiloved so much by me.i alays have you in my prayers that u will prosper and God will always b with you.keep doing what you do, u r a role model to me an am sure to many more out there

Posted by ERICA
yrs ago
Well sorry ladies....I saw him in concert at Six Flags last Sunday and he pulled me from my seat looked me in my eyes and sang to me...then he pulled me closer kissed my cheek...and whispered in my ear...i`ll keep his comment to myself.. tho..gotta luv his beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile!!

Posted by f
yrs ago
Da saddest thing in da world s beign in luv wit som1 hu don`t even kno u. I sped nights dreaming of your eyes, bt ur hair keep getting in the way.I need you in my life.

Posted by melody barrett
yrs ago
mario iz my man so all yall gurls needs 2 back off!!!! i gotz him

Posted by jordan oliver
yrs ago
i love his music he is really talented i saw him on dance on sunset last night mario is cool :)

Posted by missking
yrs ago
I love you Mario!!! He seems like a very respectful young man, I admire his humbleness and I love his music- Keep up the good work - Representing Baltimore lovely- Miss King

Posted by justice
yrs ago
mario is sosoooo hot with a capital H. he is my life, i have him all over my walls and alls i talk about is mario this mario that he is sooooo freakin sexy man for reals...

Posted by cillacilla
yrs ago
Mario would be one of my dream guys to be with. I wish I can go on a date with me. Love you sexy Mario!

Posted by EbonyLove
yrs ago
Mario is the best singer/actor etc. out right now...he`s the only one that`s making sense to me right now...definition of strength..a man luv u honey!!!

Posted by daisy
yrs ago
iam your biggest fan ilove your songs there amazing and hot as well. god bless you and take care ps.i love u

Posted by linda
yrs ago
Mario is the most hottest singer/actor that there is. U rock mario

Posted by charity
yrs ago
I love you and your music so much. It would really make my day it you responed back! Everyday when i wake up i look at the picures of you on my wall, and that helps me start my day out with a smile.

Posted by Tangenika Elliott
yrs ago
hey mario i you so cute i wish to meet you someday and are u date sumbody boo i WANT u so BAD!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by renee
yrs ago
no ms.independen mario is my man

Posted by ms_independent
yrs ago
my man is 2 fine

Posted by Mrs_Barrett
yrs ago
Knowing where he`s from and what he has been through makes him who he is today.... A man. Mario this is tiffany and I wish you nothen but the best.... God bless

Posted by Iesha
yrs ago
Everyone is acting like they don`t like Mario but it`s ok cause Iam the only one for him so it really doesn`t matter! Iam his future wife!

Posted by JBATTLE
yrs ago
I AM A HUGE FAN OF MARIO AND I HAVE TO SHOW HIM MUCH LOVE BEING THAT HE IS FROM BALTIMORE.LOL

Posted by Iesha
yrs ago
U right he is a fine specimen of a man but he`s mine sorry! No hard feelings.

Posted by janelle grant
yrs ago
they are both sexy but God spent extra time on Mario, because this is a fine specimen of a man

Posted by Mrs_Chris_Brown
yrs ago
Mario you are the second sexiest man on earth!

Posted by Vida2000
yrs ago
I just wanted to say hi. I know you know this already but your are great in every way.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Mario

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • danieliuks2
  • Mishgan
  • Katherine_GR

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Sean Harris

Sean Harris

saved by mitchiarme
2 minutes ago
Linda Christian

Linda Christian

saved by mitchiarme
2 minutes ago
Vanda Winter - Cafe 24 Magazine Cover [Croatia] (28 November 2014)
Cafe 24 Magazine [Croatia] (28 November 2014)
5sta Family

5sta Family

saved by ghizlanne
1 hour ago
Dianna Agron: Best of 2013 Coats
Dianna Agron wears Yves Saint Laurent - Dior Luncheon January 10, 2014
Dianna Agron: Red Carpet Arrivals at the Met Gala 2014
Dianna Agron wears Miu Miu - Extremely Piaget Launch Event
Julianne Hough at Fox's "Cause For Paws An All-Star Dog Special Event
Hilary Swank  at Fox's "Cause For Paws An All-Star Dog Special Event
Queen

Queen

saved by arealsuperwomen
3 hours ago
Duran Duran

Duran Duran

saved by arealsuperwomen
3 hours ago
Def Leppard

Def Leppard

saved by arealsuperwomen
3 hours ago
Travis Fimmel

Travis Fimmel

saved by Milena87744
3 hours ago
Travis Fimmel

Travis Fimmel

saved by Milena87744
3 hours ago
Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow (2013)

saved by arealsuperwomen
3 hours ago
Arrow

Arrow (2012)

saved by arealsuperwomen
3 hours ago
The Flash

The Flash (1990)

saved by arealsuperwomen
3 hours ago
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password