Josh Hutcherson » Comments

Do you like Josh Hutcherson?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Posted by alexaandmaddie
wks ago
i love you i want to see you some day hey josh my name is maddie i am a huge fan i love you so much you are so hot!!! i wanna meet u some day but it will never happen but u will always be in my heart hey im alexa im one of your biggest fans ever

mths ago
I loved Josh since Little Manhattan and loved him even more in The Hunger Games! Ugh :)

Posted by Lucila
mths ago
OMG i love Josh Hutcherson because he is cute, smart, kind, and he was born to be an actor.

Posted by portaup
mths ago
This is an actor with great potential.

Posted by emilylinke
mths ago
Josh is so hot I remember seeing him in journey to the center of the earth!! BTW watch the movie!!!

Posted by s271998
mths ago
jen and josh will so be together someday

Posted by OwenHenry
mths ago
He sure likes to get around

Posted by aphrodite_14
mths ago
Josh is so handsome! Great actor!

Posted by Mangogirl
mths ago
I met josh a few years ago, he is such a nice guy.

Posted by Josh hutcherson
mths ago
Hey girl it's Josh I know I'm hot but still give me some space.

Posted by Bryer Clark
mths ago
I love boys give me balls josh this is me and u

Posted by Natalie21
mths ago
I love you josh
Waiting for 'joshifer' to be true someday

Posted by Angel
mths ago
I loved him since I was 1 year

Posted by jennifer
mths ago
love him so much since i was 8 years old hope to see him

Posted by bhagya chamodi kalpana
yr ago
hi, Josh i don't know u real josh or not. but i need to say this.i think u so great.i wanna meet u one day and i need to be ur best friend.but i know it's never happened.it's just a dream.we so long but ilike to see that dream.josh ur eyes amayzing and ur smile so cute. ilke it so much and u.i wish u all the best. good bye!

Posted by ivylace
yr ago
Oh wow he's dated a ton of girls...

Posted by TanyaM10
yr ago
i love you soooo much you are really cute
loads of love from Tanya N.M

Posted by naz8618
yr ago
wasn't he dating sophia bush a while ago

Posted by LaLaLand78
yr ago
He's so amazing! Love him in the hunger games:)

Posted by lolcat3314
yr ago
You are the best actor ever!!!! I love you a lot. Wish we could meet. Please reply to me.:)

Posted by lolcat3314
yr ago
You are so cute. Just wish I could meet you someday. Please reply

Posted by greyanne16
yrs ago
OMG Josh, I can't wait for The Catching Fire! :D

Posted by Babyshy20
yrs ago
Hey josh
Your so amazing
I wanna meet you some day
But that won't never happen
I think your so amazing cute
Cool awesome funny I like
you a lot
Reply me back please

Posted by mksolis
yrs ago
you are the best actor i want to see

Posted by LINDSAY
yrs ago
I LUV U JOSH LOVE LINDSAY

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
I love you so much Josh Hutcherson kisses

Posted by LilyClinkinbeard
yrs ago
Wow he's awesome!! Can't wait for the movie to come out!!

Posted by katy
yrs ago
well boopoo i mean the lindsay on this website who says she likes the cave scene they belong with each other

Posted by boopoo
yrs ago
KATY what Lindsay do you mean?

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Just to let u know u was amazing at the all-star celebrity game ♥ couture

Posted by Chris
yrs ago
I love josh hutcherson so cute

Posted by KATY
yrs ago
DEAR JOSH I THINK YOU BELONG WITH LINDSAY SHE IS CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Don't change for fans change for yourself♥ couture

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Hey josh just to let u know u r a true inspiration to Mr and I'm going to get a scholarship to hspva in houston thanks ♥ couture

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Hey josh just to let u know u r a true inspiration to Mr and I'm going to get a scholarship to hspva in houston thanks ♥ couture

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
And you do know that the director isn't Gary it's Francis Lawrence!

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
Seriously you guys need to get an effing life! Catching fire is done filming Josh is not in effing Hawaii right now he's in New Orleans... GET A LIFEEEEEE!!!!

Posted by Angie
yrs ago
AAAAAH!,

Dan tried to teach me how to snow board! I failed epically!
I met a cute guy and he asked me out! Angie has a date in Denver! Dan is stalking me, he's like Avan SO OVERPROTECTIVE OF ME!!

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Roses r red violets r blue the only one I can't stop thinking about is u ♥ couture

Posted by Oceanna
yrs ago
Hawaii is great! It's SOOOO warm!....I'm stuck as a capitalist again...I guess Gary liked me as a person who likes seeing the hunger games...though I'm in ALOT of scenes this time!....and we get complementary white robes!(well Josh got 1 for me)
We wish u were here

Posted by Angie
yrs ago
OMG oceanna you're making me jealous!

I miss everyone so much! Haha can't wait to see Sam in the movie! How is Hawaii?? I'm stuck in Denver with my cousin Dan (DO NOT GO TO COLARADO IN THE WINTER) but seriously I'm frozen! Miss LA!!

Posted by Real Mrs. Hutcherson(Oceanna)
yrs ago
Hey Angie! Ya everything's been cray here on set!!! All I can say is ur gona love it!!!! And let me say Sam is not sore to the eye ;) lol sam is really nice! Angie we all miss u! And Jen, Josh, Sam, and Li say heyyyy! Missing you!

Posted by lindsay
yrs ago
dear josh is it true you are dating selena gomez if it is true tell me please if you are :[

Posted by lindsay
yrs ago
i also love the movie especially the cave scene.

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
I loved this movie thanks for all your work on it!!

Posted by katy
yrs ago
i ment on, on the one i put below sorry.

Posted by katy
yrs ago
thank you angie for when catching fire is gonna be one bye.

Posted by Angie (THG forever)
yrs ago
hey everyone,

so sorry I haven't been on to answer questions I'm home in Kentucky again!! but Katy catching fire is coming out sometime in November 2013. I have news!! I just moved out of Avans.house and to Delray Beach on Florida!! I'm so excited to see if the beach is as cool as LA' s!! what's up with you Oceanna or anyone else TELL ME YOUR NEWS!!!

Posted by LINDSAY
yrs ago
I REALLY HOPE I GET TO SEE HIM BECAUSE I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM XOXOXOXO

Posted by dollfacex
yrs ago
He was AMAZING in The Hunger Games, love him x

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Also ur a great role model keep it that way ♥ couture

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Ur a true inspiration and no one can change that but u so stay true, be u ♥ couture

Posted by katy
yrs ago
i wonder when is the movie catching fire is gonna be

Posted by Emily402
yrs ago
How did he and Selena got together?

Posted by karentatertot
yrs ago
looks like he is quite the little player

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
Plus Red Dawn was filmed in 2009, not last year...

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
First of all, trailers don't have doorbells. It's a complete made up story!!! No wonder why this guy is nervous around his fans. Stop making up s***!!!! And he doesn't even have time to tweet. Do you really think he's gonna come on here and talk to first graders?!

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
First of all, trailers don't have doorbells. It's a complete made up story!!! No wonder why this guy is nervous around his fans. Stop making up s***!!!! And he doesn't even have time to tweet. Do you really think he's gonna come on here and talk to first graders?!

Posted by alicia145
yrs ago
omg!! :) I can't wait to see it!! I'm a huge fan] of the hunger games!

Posted by Josh Hutcherson
yrs ago
hey guys!,

so sorry I haven't been on but I'm shooting catching fire and everything is crazy!!

Posted by :)
yrs ago
R him and lanchen just friends at the moment or more?!

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Good luck in catching fire!!! U and jenn ♥ couture

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Stay true and be real don't try to change just be urself ♥ couture

Posted by couture
yrs ago
P.S. u should think about asking jennifer out caz u and her have alot in common and if u do go out im happy 4 u ♥ couture

Posted by couture
yrs ago
Josh and jennifer r a great role model to me even though i wish i could be them but i just wish the best for them in there uprising movie, can't wait 2 see u if i ever do from ur 12 yr old fan couture

Posted by alnna willliams
yrs ago
you good boyfrend name is nick jone good boyfrend him love you so much xx

Posted by Oceana
yrs ago
Hi not a fan. I have met Josh. And if you don't believe it then don't. But it's the truth! Same as Angie knows him too. Just because he's famous doesn't mean that ordinary people can't know him! And if your really"not a fan" why would you care!

Posted by not a fan
yrs ago
u have got 2 b kidding me you have never met Josh it's not the real him on the website and its just plain sad wat ur telling people!!!

Posted by Oceana(aka. Real mrs. Hutcherson)
yrs ago
Ya it was good to c u! And I always buy u stuff! And I don't thinks that's a good idea...do u remember last time u where on a horse(it involved you flying through the air)... But if u want to retry I guess we could:)...and I'll hold u up to paying me back!! Cause u never do! Lol, luv u tooooooo;)

yrs ago
Hey oceana thanks for reminding me! Friday was fun! Thanks for buying my coffee I'll pay you back! Hope we can go riding sometime! Maybe over summer! Luv u 2!!! ;)

Posted by Oceana(aka. Real mrs. hutcherson)
yrs ago
hey lily...join the club lol...luv u josh! cant wait till tomorrow! dont forget our coffee date!

Posted by Tom D’Amico
yrs ago

Tom D’Amico“I have spent much money on spells and bought many spells three or four times as much than your spells. I was almost thinking there was no hope to reunite with my wife. But I read these good reviews about your work and bought one more spell. I put all my faith in you and followed your directions to the letter. We are happier now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! That’s what I love with your spell. Thanks.” supremelovespell@gmail.com

Posted by Maddy
yrs ago
Hey Josh! I can't wait for catching fire! I love the hunger games so much and can't wait to see u in catching fire!! -Maddy

Posted by kendall
yrs ago
hey josh. :)i hope all is going well with Catching Fire!:) thanks! -kendall :)

Posted by bianca
yrs ago
you are awesome josh hope you can get on soon. ~Bianca

yrs ago
You are amazing Josh!!! My Birthday is in 2 days if anybody cares lol. Stay awesome!!!-Caroline

Posted by Real mrs. Hutcherson
yrs ago
Hi,Samantha is right! I was going to be josh date...but I had another movie I had to film for...

Posted by Emma
yrs ago
Hey Josh! You are the best! I just wanted to let you know that! Keep being amazing!
Thanks, Emma

Posted by kendall
yrs ago
geez he"ll never come on here :(

Posted by Samantha
yrs ago
He didn't date Ariana Grande. People think they attended the Hunger Games premiere together, but she hasn't even seen it. She's dating a dancer on the show or something like that.

Posted by Madelin Murfitt
yrs ago
Kendall, I hope there r no hard feelings for the confusion :) but we r two different people lol anyways I just went on this site cuz I'm a big fan and I wanna let him know 

yrs ago
Josh, do you watch movies that you have been in? - love Anissa

Posted by Gina Scandurra
yrs ago
i need to know is Tony Shalhoub playing Beetee in Catching Fire Please Josh I need to know

Posted by kendall
yrs ago
josh theres 5 days till my birthday!

Posted by Victoria s
yrs ago
its called texting? Believe or dont i dont really care. R u jealous or something?

Posted by kendall
yrs ago
how would it just so happen that your "friend" found the exact same site as you and she just happens to see you on here? duhhhh

yrs ago
Hey Kendall you can believe what u want I really don't wanna start a fight with someone I don't know but me and victoria r really good friends and she really posted that, trust me I'm not crazy... :p anyways I hope you'll understand this and believe me plz :)
-Maddy

Posted by kendall
yrs ago
vicrotia your obviously maddy because if you were actually another fan youd talk about josh, not her duh its totally obvious

Posted by Victoria s
yrs ago
Hi josh I dont know if he will even see this but I hope he does! I'm sure u have thousands of fans but I have never met a fan like Maddy 👇 she is one of my good friends and josh I just wanted to let you know that she is a true fan and prob ur 1st best fan! :) your the best josh!

yrs ago
Dream on!!!!

I'm sorry about my computer has not been working and I haven't been able to get on WDW...I won't be able to talk this week...thanks for understanding!!

yrs ago
Hey I just wanna say that Josh you are really an inspiration, even tho you're a guy. I have always dreamed to be famous since I was so little and still want to, the dream continues! ;) anyways maybe we will meet someday, I can only dream

Posted by kendall
yrs ago
i dont think hell ever reply :(

Posted by THGforever
yrs ago
JOSH U JUST WON BEST MALE PERFORMANCE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE BUT THEN I WAS IN THE ACCIDENT JOSH IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U AVAN IS YELLING AND IM SCREAMING NOW I HAVE TO KEEP WATCHING FOR BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE GO JEN ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND... JEEEEEEEEEEEEEN U WOOOOOOOOOON GOOOOOOO U (SHE SAID I CANT EAT THIS WHEN SHE GOT THE POPCORN AWARD!) FUNNIEST GIRL EVER VOTE FOR HUNGER GAMES BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR GOOOOOOO THG

Posted by jasmine0711
yrs ago
Hey Josh do u have a facebook

Posted by THGforever
yrs ago
Hey realmrshutch
were r u of u live in cally josh and i love quite close but i really want to meet u i might be moving to a diffrent country soon but i really hope not:(

Posted by joshutcherson
yrs ago
Girl with a crush
seeing that im a boy i can tell u that boys can be realy clueless at times if u hang out alot thats good if u dont that means maybe hes not perfect for and dont be sad if u get together then he dumps it means that u r better than him dont be jealous if he finds another horl like me and vannesa shes all ready with austin

Posted by zovella
yrs ago
hi josh i see your movie with charlie ray .having when u kiss charlie ray as rosemary . i love u your very cool

Posted by Real mrs. Hutcherson
yrs ago
jasmine0711 as I told Jazmyn be yourself and try again and again at try outs.get in the background so you can meet stars like THGForever and I met Josh, Liam,and Jen.go on actorspages.you might find something.THGForever do u have any advice?

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Josh Hutcherson

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Recent Favorites

Hye-kyo Song - Vogue Magazine Pictorial [North Korea] (September 2014)
Brad Paisley

Brad Paisley

saved by aquagirl1
47 minutes ago
Faith Hill

Faith Hill

saved by aquagirl1
52 minutes ago
In Time

In Time (2011)

saved by Hotwheels19
53 minutes ago
Ryan Kelley

Ryan Kelley

saved by Hotwheels19
1 hour ago
Ryan Kelley

Ryan Kelley

saved by Hotwheels19
1 hour ago
Ryan Kelley

Ryan Kelley

saved by Hotwheels19
1 hour ago
Joe Jones

Joe Jones

saved by adurrance
2 hours ago
Jon Hamm

Jon Hamm

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Linn Berggren

Linn Berggren

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Madonna

Madonna

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Damon Albarn

Damon Albarn

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Zac Efron

Zac Efron

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Daisy Lowe

Daisy Lowe

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Rashida Jones

Rashida Jones

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Mark Ronson

Mark Ronson

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago
Nicole Appleton

Nicole Appleton

saved by aquagirl1
3 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password