Spectacular » Comments

Spectacular message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Spectacular?

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by Spectacular's Wif3y
yrs ago
i lUv u spec i got u all ova my wall n know all pretty ricky songz and i know ur boigraphy. i luv yall

Posted by ayana mccray
yrs ago
l lhuv yyhue so so so much u mii baiibey and wen yyhuee sing wi dat deep voice i make me w** and i lhuve yo bruthas to bbbiiiieeee bay call me

Posted by MICAELA
yrs ago
HAY WAT BABY CALL MME OK

Posted by daivonna
yrs ago
i love spectacular i love the song playhouse

Posted by dina
yrs ago
wow i luv pretty ricky very much yha amazin dancin n everythin wow ur dhe cuttes 1 n dhiis thing n i luv ur other brothers keep it up yhal much luv

Posted by sillysexy
yrs ago
He is my man so you need to hop off PLEASE and THANK YOUI..I love everything about you!!

Posted by tt
yrs ago
lemme take dat bak wat i said about how u make pretty ricky YALL make pretty ricky but 2 me u da finest abd thank u for allowing me 2 post a comment <3

Posted by tt
yrs ago
u sooo foin idk wat i wuld do if u waznt in pretty ricky u make pretty ricky boo

Posted by shantrell
yrs ago
hey spectaular

Posted by TJ
yrs ago
dammmmmmmm!!

Posted by Angel
yrs ago
lov him ever since born.Hit me up any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kerria
yrs ago
hI sPEC i REALLY LIKE YOU YOU ARE SO FINE BUT JUST HOT ME UP WHEN YOU CAN

Posted by regina
yrs ago
hey spec.i love u sooooomuch u are alsome i wish u were my boyfriend

Posted by nicki minaj
yrs ago
hey spec you are so fine and i have you now i am thick and fine and if you looking for some like that call 722-765-4321 this is nicki minaj baby cause i be comin off on top as bestes

Posted by justice
yrs ago
look i love u i have all ur songs on my bebo page and my user name is G_bo2008 jus look me up ill be on promise u babe and every body spectacular is mine iight

Posted by rshauna
yrs ago
you is so hot and i only 10

Posted by preanna
yrs ago
i love you thick and fine like lemon lime

Posted by MRS.SPECTACULAR
yrs ago
SPEC YOU KNOW YOU GOT THE BODY I`M LOOKIN FO........ I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WHEN I SEE YO PICTURE ANY WHERE I WILL SCREAM AND SAY I LOVE SPECTACULAR PEOPLE SAY WHY YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH I SAY CAUSE HE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FINE SO LADIES WATCH OUT OH YEA I FOGOT SOMTHIN SPECTACULAR I`M SKINNEY FINE I WERE CONTACS AND I GOT STRAWBERRY`S OIL WHIPCREAM AND DA SHOWER WAITING 4 U BABY LOVE U.................OH YEA I`M 24 YRS OLD JUST LIKE U.....LET`S GO SPECTACULAR YOU`RE MINES NOW.......................HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Posted by Jasmine
yrs ago
hey spectaular. i think the music u do is so wonderful and i would like to talk about this later at ur house u still live at this adress and i like to discuss u and me and how can finally have that baby we wanted AND LADIES MY MAN IS NOT GAY . I`LL SEE U AT 8:00 I FEEL A LITTLE WELL U KNO LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S I CAN`T WAIT TO RUB MY HANDS ON UR ABS LOVE U!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kendriona Hart
yrs ago
Hi, spectacula I am very crazy about ou and unlike most girls I would like to get to know the real you. Oh yeah I love

Posted by kendriona hart
yrs ago
I am very crazy about, and I would like to get to know you.

Posted by applebottom1010
yrs ago
I LUV YU SPECTACULAR YOUR THE BEST I LUV ALL YALLS SONGS

Posted by ashleyj
yrs ago
i love u spectacular

Posted by lil liz
yrs ago
actually he aint gay, baby gurl can shut up,briana4444 can shut up dont know wat you talkin bout and larua shut up you gay n i like pleasure to though

Posted by Mrs spec
yrs ago
hi babe. my love is so deep. so deep

Posted by Ne-Ne
yrs ago
The Year That It Says Spectacular Smith Is Born On Here Is Totally Wrong;;Spectacular Was Born Septembe 7th 1986. Not 1985.If You`r A True Pretty Ricky/Spectacular Fan, You Would Know This.

Posted by THICKNESS93
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU SPECTACULAR!!!!

Posted by moehsa
yrs ago
you got a body and u look good and u got some hair on u good lookin

Posted by Georgia smith
yrs ago
Look i dont want to seem obsessive over these other chicks but i in love with you when i hear your voice in a song i have to stop i wish i was there with you when your singing those words to me :) i love everything about you my middle name is blue to so much in n common babe i i think about you when i wake up and when i rest my eyes your there these people chat bollox there you biggest fan when they cant be cause I AM !! marry me i am can forfill all yoor dreams and the most romatic thing you have ever done i wish was me you stood naked with a rubbeer ducky at my door and said yeahhhhhaaa I L Y X

Posted by hothang2013 Mz.K!ll3n d3m H03$
yrs ago
damn spectac u so fine cant nan 1 of dem dudes compare 2 u or me i luv u baby

Posted by Tifferi Hollins
yrs ago
You so good looking

Posted by kiazia
yrs ago
I LUV U SPECTACULAR SMITH I dont care wat these other gurls say im ur number 1 fan , ur my future husband i Luv u so much u r i cant even explain u r special 2 me luv keke 4life

Posted by LAKAYLA CORNELIUS
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER EVER.LIKE I LOVE YOU.

Posted by Ty
yrs ago
my fault his name is 4 play!!

Posted by Ty
yrs ago
um gurl who rote dat stuff bput him pleasrure it the only 1 leaving the gurp 2 pursue a solo career (like their father)they are replacing him with some other singer i think his name is butta cream he is n there new album `80`s Babies`

Posted by poop_c
yrs ago
o! wow yall really like dis man!!!!

Posted by Baby_Gurl12
yrs ago
dam dam dam dam spectular is to sexi man he can be wit me cause age aint nuthi but a number

Posted by tatiyana
yrs ago
yall no that he dont want yas dusty asses bc he go with me n yal need to stay off of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by shortie305
yrs ago
spec is soooooooooo sexy naw he more then sexy he all that and a bag of chips boi of only i was his age boi he would not want to go to no other female but me

Posted by whitney_lilmama
yrs ago
SUPA SEXII

Posted by LollyPopGirl
yrs ago
i waz in school bein bord an i stumbled across yo sexy website boy i am a freak and you are too.and boy you can gcan grind me lick me and kiss me.

Posted by taylor coleman
yrs ago
hey dont u say that about my man because he is not a freak indeed the only reason u say that is because probaly because he`s black or because on his video he was grinding but i will tell u that he is NOT A FREAK OKAY GET GOT LEARN GOOD.!

Posted by demonica
yrs ago
Hi u are so fine. I love u, and i want to know r u a freak cause look like 1.

Posted by jazmin
yrs ago
you so fine baby

Posted by courtney
yrs ago
hey baby u my baby and u so sexy what your number boo

Posted by TIMMESHIA
yrs ago
OMG I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.YOU ARE TOO SEXY NOT TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND SO WHY DONT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???????P.S. YOU ARE SOO TALENTED IN SOOO MANY WAYS!!!!!

Posted by sade kadaiza murphy
yrs ago
spectacular I`m your number one fan you are so sexy and i just love you and the way you dance etc

Posted by Raven Symone
yrs ago
You r so sexxy and i hav yo babi soon

Posted by Jasmine Reed
yrs ago
you are so sexy!!!!

Posted by islandhottie13
yrs ago
i LOVE yOU 2 DEF BABy...

Posted by makayba
yrs ago
you are so fine u r the baby daddy of my 2 kids. i wish u would come to orlando florida

Posted by LATISHA
yrs ago
I JUST WANT TO M33T YOU IN P3RSON THAT WOULD B3 MY DR3AM AND YOU AR3 S3XY

Posted by Bri
yrs ago
Spectaular u r so SEXY!!!!!!!!!! I`m so in LOVE with you I`m one of your biggest fans and i would love 2 GRIND WITH U ANYTIME. Here`s my number call me i think about u all the time i dream aboout u i look at all of ur viedos ur pictures on da internet i care 4 u alot if that means anything 2 u i really mean that its coming from my heart so heres my number its my cell 919-806-9129 i would really like to hear from u i loe u spectacular.

Posted by NINI
yrs ago
YOU ARE SO CUTE I CAN NOT WAIT TO MARRY YOU

Posted by mzraven
yrs ago
u r so fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! I love u!!!!!!

Posted by keke
yrs ago
you are fine i would like to see you in the my life

Posted by juicy19
yrs ago
u got a nice body

Posted by april
yrs ago
Baby u could of did betta sumthing like me..... I love u Spectacular

Posted by shay
yrs ago
i heard she had a baby by spec

Posted by Taneshia
yrs ago
Damm u is so fine and sexy.U make me want to say ur name all night long.I lve u 4 ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by QUESHA
yrs ago
DAMN U R SO FINE AND U BEEN DAT WAY EVERY SINCE U WUZ A IL BOI WHN U DIDN`T HAV YO HAIR AND U USE 2KUM 2RIVERVIEW 2C PRISCILLA AND YO MAMA DEM. DAMN I WISH DAT I STILL STAYED BY YO OL GRL DEM.

Posted by KYRALYNNE
yrs ago
OMG ALL DEM OTHA HOES SAY THEY URE BIGGEST FAN BUT NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO ME.. I WENT TO YALL LATE NIGHT SPECIAL CONCERT AND I FLIPPED OFF MA CHAIR WHEN YA SEXII ASS CAME OUT THAT SHOWER.. OOOOHHH THAT BODII BOI I ONLI LISTEN TO A SONG UP UNTIL URE PART, THEN I CHANGE IT.. THE SOUND OF YA DEEP VOICE.. I AINT GONNA SAY THE REST CUZ U KNO THEY GOT v*rgin EARS.. LOVE YA SOOOOO MUCH!! EMAIL ME BACK BOO

Posted by LACYA TURNER
yrs ago
BOY DO YOU AND RAVEN GO OUT YOU ARE SO SEXY!!!!!

Posted by BlueButta
yrs ago
I just added 11 pics of Spec if u wanna send me a personal comment on the pics e-mail me at (edit)

Posted by Pookie
yrs ago
CALL ME AT 942-4258

Posted by Pookie
yrs ago
U R SO DAMN FIIINNNEEE.

Posted by shayla
yrs ago
Hi boo.

Posted by kemah
yrs ago
How you gone dis me like that and go out with Raven.You are so boujish for that.I am your future wife and noboy can take that from me.Tell Raven when i see her we gone need to talk because she stole my man.

Posted by NINA J.
yrs ago
STOP LYINNNNNNN!.LOLZ..

Posted by Saphire
yrs ago
damn spectacular u so fine

Posted by TATANNA
yrs ago
SPEC UR SO FINE I DONT SEE HAOW U AINT GOT A GURL BUT WAT UP

Posted by taneshia
yrs ago
i really luv the way u sing n dance. i luv yo sexy body.

Posted by shay
yrs ago
mayne u so so so fine hit cha guhl up 3189386205

Posted by Monique
yrs ago
Spectacular im your BIGGEST fan I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!!! You really are really SEXY.My cuz asley luvs pleasure but i luv u.

Posted by Briana4444
yrs ago
now spectacular i know u can do better a white girl come on u look to damn good for dat

Posted by baby gurl
yrs ago
why u so fine? u are my favorite singer in prettyricky!!!!

Posted by Whittni
yrs ago
Even though I belong to Santana I just want you to know that you are so fine. you are always on my mind.call me at 502-224-2679

Posted by bubbles
yrs ago
i love u!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Non ya business
yrs ago
cant no of yall have him, cause yall need 2 stop haten on raven and deal with the fact that spec, might be her baby daddy.

Posted by krisha
yrs ago
boy you got some hot lips...

Posted by jasmine a
yrs ago
THAT`S A DAM LIE RAVEN DIDN`T EVER DATED SPECTACULAR I LUV SPEC

Posted by star
yrs ago
was up boy.why yo momma name ,you ,spectacular?but you still fine.

Posted by cindy_m
yrs ago
i love u

Posted by Briana
yrs ago
u are fine and all mine yummy

Posted by jazmine
yrs ago
spectcaular i love you so much you r mines and i dont care what any gurl say i have a hole outfit that has your pic and name all over it i love you spectacular

Posted by pookie
yrs ago
i cant believe dey dated my hubby(husband)

Posted by chasytie
yrs ago
i can not beleive that raven dated my man. and whoever ashley is don`t mess with him no more.

Posted by ashley
yrs ago
wat da hell i noe dat boi anit gay yall need 2 stop dat um um

Posted by CaiTLYN
yrs ago
alrite all i gotta say is DAMN your fine!! email me back some time

Posted by ciara
yrs ago
how is he gay?your gay laura!!he is mine!1

Posted by Spec_Wifey_4_life
yrs ago
spectac i luv u i am your huggest fan there ever is but u can hit me up at 414-372-8788 thank u

Posted by Spec_ Wifey_ 4_life
yrs ago
wut up wit ya baby i dont care if ya gay i`ll still get in yo jeans oh and make sure u have strawberries and whip cream.........mmmmmmm sounds good huh?

Posted by Tiff
yrs ago
What we got childish people on here laura u said he gay come on now are u fuc.ing gay

Posted by doresia and jasmine
yrs ago
You r fine

Posted by fayata
yrs ago
you so sexy. man you just dont realize that i am so in love with you and i love to hear yo deep sexy voice in all yall songs. i like everybody in the group cause yall all doin big things but spectacular gon always be my favorite cause our love can be like honey and anything else you want it to be like.

Posted by LAURA
yrs ago
Spectac u r so so so fine...but too bad u admitted that u were gay we could have had some nice babies..FAG

Posted by Taylor Robinson
yrs ago
hay boo!! dis ya gurl Tay and i juss wanna let u noe dat u r my biggest fan tell all dem hateaz 2 fall baq cuz u all mine now!!! Call me!*!*!*

Posted by elicious
yrs ago
hey spec and i said spec bcause you are mine and you sexy ass can be and the girl dont love u like i can

Posted by Chica
yrs ago
u is so sexy call me when u get down here

Posted by Imani
yrs ago
Spectacular, I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! you are so cute and your brothers are to I love the "Push It Baby"

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Spectacular

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• CindyCelebs
  • Nightstar
  • Batgirl
  • Becky2987
  • emmy1234

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

The Thorn Birds (1983)
Timothy Everett

Timothy Everett

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Porgy and Bess

Porgy and Bess

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Marvin Hamlisch

Marvin Hamlisch

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Marvin Hamlisch

Marvin Hamlisch

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Marvin Hamlisch and Cyndy Garvey
Marvin Hamlisch  Joesph Papp
Bettie Page

Bettie Page

saved by dlreiswig
5 hours ago
A Chorus Line

A Chorus Line

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Christopher Wood

Christopher Wood

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Michael Malarkey

Michael Malarkey

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Chris Wood

Chris Wood

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Paul Wesley

Paul Wesley

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Emma Stone

Emma Stone

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Adam Levine

Adam Levine

saved by emmamagill
5 hours ago
Rudolph

Rudolph

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Jag

Jag

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago
Jag

Jag

saved by richardrodgers3
5 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password