Kimberly Nash Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Kimberly Nash?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by gabriella
yrs ago
I know kim, SAD TO SAY, but yes, total druggie and ALWAYS leaves to party leaving ryan with whoever she leaves her with, just awful. Ryan should be out of her custody, so Kim can go to serious drug and crystal meth rehab. And, my friend who knew Janni KNEW he was doomed when Janni married kim.

Posted by rmarxgirl
yrs ago
Jani never loved her & she knew it. RIP Jani

Posted by Duane
yrs ago
Jani was a VERY Talented, Funny, great looking guy on stage and I always loved just seeing him sing solo with just an acoustic guitar for 1 or 2 songs during a show.....(Sad Theresa etc....) Jani (Really Johnny) completely became the Johnny in the great Bad Company song "Shooting Star"....

Posted by zanyzebra
yrs ago
BTW...I'm Jani's age, so we would have had things in common. As far as the looks department, several people have told me I look like Heather Locklear. Infact, my nickname where I work is "Heather". Too bad I couldn't have met him somehow.

Posted by zanyzebra
yrs ago
He should have dated me. I would have been good for him. I love band scene, but never was interested in the alcohol or drugs that seemed to go along with it. He could have hung w/ me.

Posted by ginanatl
yrs ago
Ryan, looks like you predicted this one correctly... Rest in Peace, Jamie

Posted by Ryan
yrs ago
I won`t be surprised if he o.d`s soon... this girl is not a healthy choice... I saw them both wasted in Las Vegas. I don`t know how much more a human liver can last with all of his drinking. I just don`t think she is sensitive to an addicts needs. It might only be about her wants. Thats all I`m saying...

Posted by bigtime
yrs ago
WTF? OMG! She is so nasty looking and he`s getting unrecognizable....who is to blame? The enablers? Sober, NOT!

Posted by bellababy
yrs ago
how has he forgotten fanbase by getting married? that`s his personal life regardless if you dislike his choices.

Posted by bellababy
yrs ago
kim and jani were married yesterday.

Posted by Juilan
yrs ago
THIS MUST BE A JOKE! EVERYONE HE DATED BEFORE WAS BLOND AND ABSOULTELY STUNNING. THIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST LOWEST FORMS OF WOMAN. COME ON JANI GET SOBER AND SEE WHAT YOUR BANGING...IT LOOKS LIKE A DUDE.

Posted by Tess
yrs ago
Jani doesn`t like physco`s? That is a bit of a contradiction dear... he is with someone who has a child with his band mate... that is a bit disgusting, she must be off her rocker.

Posted by Lydia
yrs ago
WOW... I thought this was a joke... She looks like DARIO... CREEPY. Anyway I heard Jani is really drunk and tmz said there is a warrent out for his arrest... so I guess this chick who likes getting with the whole band is keeping him that way. Hey at least his old gf kept him sober!!!

Posted by theresa
yrs ago
Trashy didn`t she have a kid with someone else from warrant? Or at least was with one of them? Jani must be wasted wake up Jani and look to your side see whats next to you RUN!

Posted by bagterror
yrs ago
Jealous, old bags...sorry Jani doesn`t like psycho`s.

Posted by knowitall
yrs ago
LMAO! I wouldnt even hit that...what the hell happened Jani Lane? If this is where the Down Boys go-count me out!!!

Posted by annie
yrs ago
What eyes? Yeah, you look so cool with a beer in one hand a cig in the other..so much for stayin` sober, Jani.

Posted by bagterror
yrs ago
What an amazingly beautiful girl!! Those eyes are piercing!!

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Kimberly Nash

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
-9 seconds ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
1 minute ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
3 minutes ago
Josip Eugen Tomić

Josip Eugen Tomić

saved by caesar78
9 minutes ago
Tomislav Pinter

Tomislav Pinter

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Christy Turlington

Christy Turlington

saved by Katherine_GR
3 hours ago
Nadja Auermann

Nadja Auermann

saved by Katherine_GR
5 hours ago
Nadja Auermann

Nadja Auermann

saved by Katherine_GR
5 hours ago
Nadja Auermann

Nadja Auermann

saved by Katherine_GR
5 hours ago
Cinderella

Cinderella (2015)

saved by hulja
9 hours ago
Rory Brown

Rory Brown

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago
John Raitt

John Raitt

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago
State Fair Musical

State Fair Musical

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago
The Pajama Game 1954

The Pajama Game 1954

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago
Logan Echolls

Logan Echolls

saved by kristen61290
10 hours ago
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

saved by kristen61290
10 hours ago
Steam Heat  (The Pajama Game)
Pregnant Kristen Bell Debuts Baby Bump on the Red Carpet
The Pajama Game

The Pajama Game

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago
Jim Wise

Jim Wise

saved by richardrodgers3
10 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password