Angel Coulby and Bradley James » Comments

Angel Coulby and Bradley James message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Angel Coulby and Bradley James?

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Posted by Jakki
yr ago
They make a beautiful couple that rival Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are magic together. I hope they do a another movie or series. They are good looking.

Posted by temi
yr ago
u couples looks gr8, i love dat

Posted by Hannis
yr ago
U will be good couples n u'r so compatible.

Posted by Mia
yrs ago
Omg i love merlin and bradley is my one true fav i love him to death i am 11 and my sister also loves merlin and collin she loves him to death love u bye

Posted by Annoymous
yrs ago
there will be another series on may the 3 rd just post something and ill reply cuz i come on everyday at 10:00 am-2:00pm

Posted by Annoymous
yrs ago
this is the best ever and i totally like the guy up there cant say his name btw too excited xoxo artur /bradley is the best and you should go with angel not georgia what have you ... gtg

Posted by steve
yrs ago
at facebook, the angel fan page, someone makes comments as being Angel, then the person answers a guy's comment, that she is NOT the real angel. Several months ago, someone claiming to be angel hit me up for friendship, the several yahoo messenger chats, and she disapeared for a year, then this morning, 4 AM kansas time, "angel" said ''been sick", with malaria and ulcers, and has been making a computer programming "project" in south africa, but its ''unfinished" I don't know what to think, HAS she been in south africa, or is this as I suspect, another scammer as I presume, as I cannot imagine the real "angel" having interest in an old farmer type in Kansas...Of course once the same thing at My space, with Kate Winslette right after I joined, she hit on me, and me, "yea, riiight.....Kate Winslette imposter". so I accused her of being a scammer, it WAS her

Posted by mary
yrs ago
OMG you people ae so stupid, you believe everything you read on these sites is true..lol You people realize how these sites work right? Anyone can write in information if you signup with your e-mail address. So if I wanted to be dating Bradley I could change the Info. I highly doubt that Colin/Katie and Bradley/Angel are dating. I mean Come on what are the odds of that.

Posted by umme
yrs ago
i real like merlin, arther is handsome and guen i beatufull best couple, t impress me to watch the movie, by the way i like merlin too

Posted by victoria robin
yrs ago
the couples are okay i advice them to get married. I love them so much.

Posted by malay_gurlz
yrs ago
is bradley couple with georgia king or angel coulby???? im dying to know...hurmmmm

Posted by Thomas
yrs ago
i like watching merlin those 2 r great couple and ihope they stay as together. ever 2 get married i know the perfect hunnymoon at the the american inn in kohler, wi usa.

Posted by leticia Gomes
yrs ago
Bradley and Gwen are a really match made in Heaven. Merlin is a great show and it has a lot of action that makes the show awesome. I am really anxious to see Arthur and Gwen's wedding. You know they really suit each other and they make a lovely couple!! Bradley handsome and Gwen really very sweet and beautiful.I am watching season 4 now. When will season 5 be done? God bless the both of you always.

Posted by charity
yrs ago
Bradley and Angel are cute together i hope something meaningful comes out of it

Posted by jane frances
yrs ago
Bradley and angel are the best couple I've ever seen

Posted by Mariam Ibrahim
yrs ago
You guys look great on your pic. and by the way dont you guys think Merlin and Morgana will also look great together? what do you think cabbage head

Posted by Mariam Ibrahim
yrs ago
Dollop head better make Gwen happy. i love you guys

Posted by Mariam Ibrahim
yrs ago
I think Gwen and Authur should get married and live forever

Posted by Esther koduah
yrs ago
I love those couple and i wish they would be together for ever

Posted by anita
yrs ago
Tried to post this before, BJ now apparently dating AC, see wiki answers updated 16 Sept 2011

Posted by Victoria barrow
yrs ago
Georgia is not bad but we all prefere and love angel coulby cos she‘s awesome and hot “very“ i must had.

Posted by Victoria barrow
yrs ago
I really luv them and wish d character they play in the movie become reality.

Posted by devika gopalan nair
yrs ago
i love this couple very much....i hope bradley and angel, they love each other but they kee[ping secret

Posted by NORMAN
yrs ago
i luv Angel so Bradley go ahead with dat gal

Posted by victoriaOS
yrs ago
Great couple. I love them so much.

Posted by Maria
yrs ago
Yes, he seems to be with Georgia King. It can't be coincidental that they are together all the time. As mentioned below, she was recently with Bradley in Pierrefonds, following behind him.

Posted by Anita
yrs ago
Dee 12, I wish with all my heart it was Angel Bradley was dating. Unfortunately further proof that it IS Georgia can be found on bradleyjames tumblr. There is a short video showing the knights arriving at Piereffonds, following behind Bradley is Georgia King.

Posted by Dee12
yrs ago
Anita, really Bradley told you this. Only Bradley Knows, whos he dating and if his dating anyone. I hope it is Angel Coulby, they make a great couple. But only Bradley knows...

Posted by Anita
yrs ago
Really people, Bradley James IS dating Georgia King (Princess Elena). They are keeping it on the down low,so he appears more exciting to the fangirls

Posted by oldenoughtoknow
yrs ago
In one of the latest picture on set S4, Colin,Angel, and Bradley stand together talking. Bradley's hand is up and you can see a ring on his righthand ring finger. Does it mean anything?

Posted by Makallay
yrs ago
I am a great fan of yours and I love the two of you, you look great together hope u become one in holy matrimony

Posted by abiodun lbrahim
yrs ago
arthur and gwen look great together so its not surprising to hear they are dating i pray its last long and ends well

Posted by leah
yrs ago
Bradly James and Angel Coulby look soooo cute together.

Posted by Anita
yrs ago
Not sure if they are dating appears to be a lot of gossip about Bradley and Georgia King. Would love it if Angel and Bradley were together. They heat up the screen, in their kissing scenes

Posted by zaizu mansaray
yrs ago
wooooow u guyz r just made 4 each other.hope u guyz will get married.luv u too

Posted by zach
yrs ago
damn! i didnt know black and white to go together 2 the extent of skin too u guys a re just made 4 each other u are exeptional....

Posted by scholastica
yrs ago
i really wanted this to happen. ijust hope it's true

Posted by christirock
yrs ago
i can't understand you....really...there not even dating....how they can be in a relationship????....gosh...

Posted by lilian
yrs ago
i love them, they are cute together.

Posted by henna
yrs ago
i love the both of u together!!!! u both are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Miracle902
yrs ago
i would like 2 kno if angel and bradley is dating (well a.k.a brangel pair) i think that they look great 2gether, does anyone kno this

Posted by lily
yrs ago
Bradley James dates Angel Coulby

Posted by Rodica
yrs ago
you are very cute together.I love you and I love de movie---a lot.

Posted by Leticia Gomes
yrs ago
I am so happy to know they are dating. They make a cute and adorable couple.I am a great fan of both of them. Really wishing that they will land together. They both look good on screen and in real life too. God bless both of you always.

Posted by holly886
yrs ago
they`re cute together.

Posted by pri
yrs ago
i hope this is true they are beautiful together!

Posted by Matilda
yrs ago
I love u guys

Posted by Matilda
yrs ago
I love you all

Posted by Anita
yrs ago
I really like them as a couple, they appear to be both really funny.

Posted by Cinzia
yrs ago
They look well together both on screen and in real life of course, if the news of them dating is true. I`m a very big fan of Merlin series too so I can`t help but hope that theirs will develop into a serious long-lasting relationship (with no Lancelot in-between!)

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Angel Coulby and Bradley James

Main Details

Other Details

Media

Publicity

Community

Top Contributors Today

• CindyCelebs
  • kitty1119
  • mandia27
  • Seegurke
  • Nightstar

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross doing some Christmas shopping in Beverly Hills, California on December 20, 2014
People Magazine [United States] (29 December 2014)
Teri Polo

Teri Polo

saved by filly_82
1 hour ago
Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt

saved by Samhow
1 hour ago
Dorka Gryllus

Dorka Gryllus

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Alessandra Ambrosio - Glamour Magazine Pictorial [Brazil] (September 2013)
Drag Me to Hell

Drag Me to Hell (2009)

saved by Litzen
4 hours ago
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

saved by Litzen
4 hours ago
Ciara

Ciara

saved by Litzen
4 hours ago
Martyrs

Martyrs (2008)

saved by enieni
5 hours ago
Gabrielle Dennis

Gabrielle Dennis

saved by talirah
6 hours ago
Makenzie Vega

Makenzie Vega

saved by Parallelx
8 hours ago
Logan Henderson

Logan Henderson

saved by Parallelx
8 hours ago
The Thorn Birds (1983)
Timothy Everett

Timothy Everett

saved by richardrodgers3
1 day ago
Christmas

Christmas

saved by richardrodgers3
1 day ago
Porgy and Bess

Porgy and Bess

saved by richardrodgers3
1 day ago
Marvin Hamlisch

Marvin Hamlisch

saved by richardrodgers3
1 day ago
Marvin Hamlisch

Marvin Hamlisch

saved by richardrodgers3
1 day ago
Marvin Hamlisch and Cyndy Garvey

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password