Fabolous » Comments

Do you like Fabolous?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by yungfizz
yrs ago
U guys just forgot or don't know fab is the most playa in the entire Hip Hop industry... Raqui Thunda, esther baxter, Erica Mena, Draya Michele, Amber Rose, Sheneka Adams, Keishia Dior, Dolicia Bryant, Saniyyah Dobson, Adrienne Bailon,

Posted by ronny
yrs ago
fabolous is echt koel. supper cool.

Posted by tee tee
yrs ago
Drop emily n get with me.(lol)

Posted by ob tu
yrs ago
Fab i love man. i love ur thin am here in nigeria dieing to see fab and to do only one track with him.the street call me ob-tu aka fab,loso so fab plz hear me i realy need u man to be my music master producer

Posted by LILI
yrs ago
TU DOIS CHOISIR EMILI B C MIEUX PARCK VS AVEZ DEJA UN ENFANT

Posted by Alexis
yrs ago
ooooohhhhhhh wwwwweee u iz fabulous and fine.i wish me an u waz datin

Posted by Brain
yrs ago
WELL IN SEPT OF 09 FAB DID A SHOW AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES AND WAS SEEN AROUND 3AM WALKING INTO THE BORGATA ON HOTEL SECURITY CAM WITH A SHORT LIGHT SKIN THAT WAS NEITHER ONE OF THE TWO FEMALES ABOVE! MEN MAKE SURE IF YOUR GOING TO CHEAT ATLEAST GO SOME PLACE WHERE THERES NO CAMARA`S.

Posted by shy
yrs ago
Damn let me put it down. i can change that black on black thang you got going on....

Posted by MOAH
yrs ago
U WUNT TO GO OUT FAB LOL

Posted by cassie
yrs ago
what is u fAV COLOR

Posted by am
yrs ago
fab i`m low men down cause of health and thanks for making me stronger

Posted by amzy
yrs ago
fab when are u going to tell the world about u and the woman from ireland you be-atch and also u are engaged to her name is annemarie since 2005 and with her to 2001-now she not giving up for that ulg looking exploit hoe azzareya and also emily b among others whodated who get your facts right fabs noy with azzareya curtis anymore foung on famouswhy.com p.s. fab tell everyone about u and annemarie or else she and me have the right to spread the right 2 spread the whole truth nothing but the truth. see-ya

Posted by peaches watts
yrs ago
damn fabolous dont dateblack girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CRYSTAL
yrs ago
THANK GOD FAB HAS A LITTLE FACE VALUE AT LEAST HE DOESNT BROADCAST

Posted by Fruity_Loopz
yrs ago
Hey Fab You and kim make such a cute couple!

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Fabolous

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features