Posted by sillywilly
mth ago
She is so talented, i love her work so much

Posted by Lovinglife1212
mths ago
i love hayley and the band paramore they're amazing

Posted by Nad
yrs ago
Josh Farro is a homophobe though. And a nutcase. Just check his twitter.

Posted by Amiro
yrs ago
hayley williams you are the most beautiful woman with red hair i have ever seen.
you are like an angel. i think i am really in luv with you...yes i luv you.

Posted by carlo code
yrs ago
i love red hair "" hayley """^_^

Posted by Storm
yrs ago
I find the poll for Hayley's top romance funny. A lot of people still think that Josh and her are better off together... I agree though :)

Posted by dnsstar
yrs ago
love her, her voice is sensational

Posted by mayelghety
yrs ago
god! ..she's amazing..lovee herr voice..so beautiful..xx

Posted by gerbilsmaycry
yrs ago
Your hair is gunna fall out someday.

Posted by CaraChea
yrs ago
She is a freaking rock star! She should date a freaking rock star!

Posted by Par_amor_e
yrs ago
amazing singer and person in general :)

Posted by Vanessa
yrs ago
She has the very best music ever!!!!!!!!!! I have all of Paramore's CDs and love the music!

Posted by aylin45
yrs ago
i like chad but i think josh is much better i dont know why u let him go:(

Posted by eiue nrq
yrs ago
your songs rock my emotion ! hayley is a goddess.

Posted by Alex
yrs ago
I LOVE U HAYLEY I LUV PARAMORE WOOO CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH!!!!!

Posted by feyfer
yrs ago
i love hayley williams she the lead singer in PARAMORE :} witch isthe coolest band in the WORLD just to let you no P.S. I LOVE PARAMORE AND HAYLEY WILLIAMS

Posted by toniegh
yrs ago
love her so much

Posted by empress
yrs ago
you rock my world, hayley!!! how can be a talent like you is discovered just now??!!!

Posted by Eemia
yrs ago
I love Paramore, and would love to meet Hayley, but I can`t say I love her, like tons of people say. Because I don`t frickin know her. Although I wish I did. :)

Posted by switzel
yrs ago
SHE TOTALLY ROCKS ... OVEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!

Posted by ParamoreLvr777
yrs ago
Hayley u ROCK!!! =))

Posted by toneth
yrs ago
i |yk josh farro for hayley williams .. I<3<3 PARAMORE!

Posted by amy
yrs ago
hayley sos la mejorrrrrrrrrrrr amyyy

Posted by chel
yrs ago
u`r a gud bocalist hayley..

Posted by shae
yrs ago
hayley is the best!!! I love her hair you shoul come to nm to do a consert I bet everyone would go I konw I would

Posted by hayley4evr
yrs ago
OMFG I LUV U HAYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I think u r the best thing tht has evr set foot on this earth,ur voice is like an angel, i hope u and the guys can come to philly! i think ive listened to airplanes ovr 900 times this week!btw u hav THE best hair evr, and u r an inspiration......

Posted by juvy
yrs ago
m yea... paramore is the best. i really2 luved ur band.

Posted by Amiey
yrs ago
hi hayley `airplanes`is a good song

Posted by Caim
yrs ago
Too all you guys that are kind of obsessed... stop it. it`s kinda freakin` people out. And I too think Paramore rocks!!!! woop! You guys were awesome in Radio one`s big weekend!!!!!! ............................ Peace out.

Posted by jean camille
yrs ago
hey hayley, tnx for visiting manila, i was there and it was the best day of my life, i swear... take care always... love you so much hope you`ll have time to read this, i`d be so much honored..

Posted by cheyenne
yrs ago
your a bad person

Posted by cheyenne
yrs ago
hay hayley

Posted by ...
yrs ago
love you so much! xoxo!

Posted by romezki
yrs ago
wath hayley and chad ewwwwww!!joshley is like a angel !!and chad shes like a pig!!wew wat the hell is that

Posted by Oberhuukeksi
yrs ago
Jenna look like Hayley...

Posted by meangossipgirl
yrs ago
i don`t think there`s still a chance for josh and hayley to be together again since josh`s getting married and hayley`s probably happy with cahd of NFG.. but paramore did a rock out concert in Manila! i enjoyed!

Posted by JOSHLEY rockz
yrs ago
JOSHLEY rockz, CHADLEY suxz!! loved josh and hayley 2geda, chad looks too old for hayley, better luck next time chad, `cuz we call for JOSHLEY back! goodbye to CHADLEY and ho! for JOSHLEY!

Posted by BQ
yrs ago
will paramore go to malaysia to have a concert...at Kuala Lumpur??

Posted by BQ
yrs ago
who hayley date with...that not a problem...just let hayley decide...make sure hayley happy...

Posted by hayley
yrs ago
you are my idol hayley you are the most awsomest person on earth. I just want to meet you and the guys! I love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! So please cmome over to my place. My address is 1497 Garden Drive in Sylacagua, Alabama! please come my dream is to meet yall! You Rock! Love YA!

Posted by hayley williams
yrs ago
OMG! Hayley you are simply the best person on earth! I really want to meet you and the guys! So if you want you could come over to my place. My address is 1947 Garden,Drive in Sylacagua,Alabama! Please come Your the best! GO PARAMRORE!

Posted by paramore4ever
yrs ago
OMG HAYLEY U R AMAZING! PARAMORE IS THE BEST BAND ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND BEYOND! I WISH I COULD MEET U GUYS! PLEASE,PLEASE, COME TO PHILLY! U R THE BEST SINGER EVER! I LISTEN TO UR SONGS EVERY DAY! PLEASE WRITE BACK! YOU ARE MY IDOL! PARAMORE INSPIRED ME TO PLAY GUITAR. IM TRYING TO START A BAND W/MY FRIENDS AND ALL BUT WELL SEE HOW THAT TURNS OUT.I LOVE JOSH TOO! PARAMORE4EVER

Posted by Sophiecheetham(:
yrs ago
Awh love you XD went to see you on 16th of december at M.E.N arena manchester when are you coming back to manchestercant wait :)

Posted by katie666
yrs ago
Hayley is so awesome. Adore the way u sing, that`s so rad. :D

Posted by hariata
yrs ago
you are cool

Posted by spongeybob15
yrs ago
hi hayley!we both love spongebob:)

Posted by hariata
yrs ago
HEY WHAT U BEEN UP 2 THESE DAYS MY FRIEND MOANA LOVES YOUR SONGS SHE KNOWS ALL OF THEM TEXT ME BCK 2MORROW

Posted by KaykayO
yrs ago
Hey Hayley my sister and i really love your songs we think you are so cool!

Posted by AMBERLOVESPARAMORE
yrs ago
Hey hayley its amber. i love your music. you are my rolemodel and i think that your music is inspiring!!!! I hope i cam=n meet u someday cause u and ur band rock!! GO PARAMORE!!!!!

Posted by Taylor
yrs ago
I think someone is a little bit obsessed...no?

Posted by rory murphy
yrs ago
Haley wore my hat in the o2!! Greatest moment of my life!!! Love u Haley!!!

Posted by April Palomo
yrs ago
dude i flippin loveeee you come to fresno

Posted by Les Bian
yrs ago
hello hayley, marry me - i love you so much :)

Posted by Heather Mondragon
yrs ago
Hey Hayley its Heather i just wanted to say you and the rest of Paramore are amazing. You guys are my favorite band, and i really just wanted to say thank you, your music has really gotten me through some dark days. I love you new album brand new eyes. I dont want to keep going on and on like fans usually do. Um but keep doing what your doing, and i wish you guys good luck.

Posted by KIARA
yrs ago
HI HAYLEY! UR SONG MY HEART AND EMERGENCY REALLY CONNECTS WITH WITH ME BECAUSE MY MOM AND DAD GOT A DIVORCE.I HOPE U DO A SONG 4 NEW MOON THIS YEAR.GOOD LUCK ON UR NEXT CONCERT

Posted by natalie
yrs ago
HI HAYLEY MY MUM THINKS ITS WIERD THAT I LOVE PARAMORE SO MUCH I`M A 16 YEAR GIRL IN LOVE WITH A ROCK BAND BUT THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS SHE CAN`T CHANGE THAT I HOPED I`LL BE ABLE TO GO TO ONE OF YOUR SHOWS BUT MY PEARENTS CAN`T AFORD THE TICKETS SO I`LL HAVE TO WAIT A BIT LONGER I HOPE TO MEET YOU AND THE BAND ONE DAY BY NATALIE-JANE P.S YOUR SONG DECODE ROCKS ITS WICKED COOL I LOVE U

Posted by Akilah
yrs ago
I FREAKING LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH HAYLEY!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD! I`m probably the only black girl in the world who loves rickin it out lmao but I swear to God I love you! I can`t wait until I`m famous and I meet you! Lol I don`t care if I`m not famous I just wanna meet you. You are my everything I swear. I`m afraid that I idolize you sometimes. It`s scary but I mean you are so girl next door meets rockstar meets my potential best friend. I mean you could seriously be my best friend! I swear! I love you so much!!

Posted by carmella dawn dumaup
yrs ago
hello hayley......i love you so much..... you have a very good voice...can u please make a performance in philiphines.... PLEASE.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by chii18
yrs ago
you know.. i think your ryt, srhbtts `coz if they get caught in a fight the whole band will be affected.

Posted by srhbtts
yrs ago
To everyone saying that Hayley and Josh should get back together, you`re pretty much asking for Paramore to take a break... again. They dated, it caused problems between the band; both of them are better off dating other people. It`s healthier for them, it`s healthier for Paramore. Just sayin`.

Posted by Paramore01fanxoxo
yrs ago
I think paramore is the best band in this univerise!!! Hayley is totally awesome i love her and i cant wait until ye come to Ireland to play your concert and of course i have tickets so im so looking forword to going and looking forword to seeing ye!!! ye guys are awesome from yere number 1 fan xoxo

Posted by k
yrs ago
hayley and josh should be together. she doesnt fit with chad shes to girly now

Posted by KatieKidd
yrs ago
hey well i just think tht its really up to hayley who she dates and what she does with her personal life. LOve u Paramore xo

Posted by MONICA
yrs ago
stupid hayley i think u should just get back with josh u guys r the best couple in the whole wide world. and hayley IM JUST KIDDING WHEN I CALLED U STUPID U R LIKE MY IDOL AND MY HERO I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U AND NEVER LET UR BAND DOWN ESPECIALLY U HAYLEY I JUST WANT TO KISS U SO BAD NOT SAYING IM A LESBIEN UR JUST SO HOT I CAN`T RESIST IT IIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSOOOOOO MMMUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH MUA PEICE LOVE U GUYS

Posted by pancho
yrs ago
chad gilbert is the luckiest douchebag on the planet....

Posted by divina
yrs ago
i think hayley should be with josh because they`re both perfect.

Posted by Bailly
yrs ago
no.1xhayley*WilliamsXfan... you`re dumb... hayley was born in meridian mississippi and lived there until she was 13. she then moved to Franklin, Tennessee, where she attended a private school. that`s where she met josh and zac. Her mom convinced her to join a band, where she met Jeremy.

Posted by A_J_A
yrs ago
I think you guys already have music that people will wish they were around for...It`s just not 2050 yet. u guys do awesomeness like a rat does cheese. the first time I heard your music was actually at this high school battle of the bands. My friend Joe was in a band featured there, called 5 minutes 5 seconds, And he pretty much idolizes you enough that as the finale he played and sang emergency...it kicked ass, and after I looked up the song, i laughed when i realized how it was supposed to sound...vocally, that is. I think it was funnier when he tried crushcrushcrush at another gig, and then the best was when he did misery business...Don`t get me wrong, they kick ass instrumentally, but some of those songs, especially the last one, sound weird coming from the throat of a 19 year old dude with a buzzcut who plays mainly hard rock and metal and trains in mauy thai. He did win that BOB though...

Posted by cookie
yrs ago
i think hayley and josh make the cutest couple they should get back together!!!!!

Posted by paramorerocks
yrs ago
SHE totally rocks!

Posted by Bittersweet Peppermint
yrs ago
I like it better if Josh and Hayley were dating. Get back together...PLEASE? :)

Posted by Jody
yrs ago
They were in edmonton a few days ago opening for no doubt. I got floor tickets and it was the most amazing show ever it basically made my year to see them im a huge huge huge fan! I wish they did autographs after cuz i totally would have been there! I love love love paramore all their songs are amazing !! I know u seen me hayley and josh! I was jammin sooo hard! Best band everr!

Posted by juliet
yrs ago
paramore is an awsome band and eveyone in it is as awsome as well i love all their songs they rock

Posted by Reanna Bowen
yrs ago
I luv Hayley,she is so awsome

Posted by OArH
yrs ago
PARAMORE ROX! HAYLEY THE BEST!!

Posted by emo.puppet
yrs ago
you

Posted by roger
yrs ago
robin!! how dare u said hayley like that.haa.. i know u jelezz!! hayley i lurve u so much!! can u please make ur perfomance at malaysia??please..i can`t sleep every night because of u..u know..my caller ring tone is misery bussines sang.. `whoa,i never meant 2 brag..but i got him where i wan him now..whoa,it was never my intention 2 brag`..hehehe

Posted by lilypads010
yrs ago
HAYLEY YOU ROCK! I have the same hair as you l0l or same color...I <3 PARAMORE!!!!

Posted by yomamanot
yrs ago
she be dating twilight dude, robert pattinson

Posted by Robin
yrs ago
Riley, you don ´t know,who are my favorite singers are. But trust me, they are better than Hayley.

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
yeah i thing her and brendon urie wud be so cute they wud make the cutes coupel ever

Posted by xoxodoll08
yrs ago
you are amazing and beautiful...keep up the good work... ♥

Posted by Mrs.Cullen
yrs ago
i love paramore, i`m doing my speech on my idol which is hayley williams!!.... i love her, shes awsome i love when it rains its so beautiful also miracle

Posted by MANDY
yrs ago
they broke up already. right? chad cheated with his ex-wife.

Posted by katie
yrs ago
i love Hayley Williams! she is amazing! she is also my idol!

Posted by ashley
yrs ago
Hayley Williams is my idol i love her hair so much and shes a awesome singer!!!!

Posted by [n]atalie [j]ean
yrs ago
wow people talk about paramore like they are die hard fans?? waow bros chill haha but.. hayley your pretty (:

Posted by riley
yrs ago
how dare you robin.!!! hayley can sing better than some of the singers you adore. . .

Posted by Robin
yrs ago
Hayley has no talent.

Posted by ruzelle
yrs ago
paramore rokzzz ur da best wish u all the best tc :)

Posted by Halehy williams
yrs ago
I havve the same last name and first but my first has an h its so cool and i ove their music and i love Josh sooooooooo much

Posted by enen
yrs ago
i lhub paramore so much..... wheeeee...long live paramore !!!!!!

Posted by Talytha
yrs ago
y love Paramore Forever....y Love so much

Posted by Michelley
yrs ago
OMG...I love Paramore and you guys are awesome I am a HUGE fan of your Hayley!! I so ca�`t get enough of your songs they never the get old! XoXo...Michelle

Posted by jojo
yrs ago
do äger fett! :D

Posted by randee
yrs ago
actually hayley williams is currently dating alex gaskarth, because she even admitted it live on tv, but her and alexander dont hang out much.

Posted by katlynn
yrs ago
hayley is awesome. im not just some crazed fan. like i really look up to this chick. c:

Posted by LUKE ( not millar so don`t think it is!)
yrs ago
OMG she is like so amazing :) Im totally inlove with her like AHHHHHHHHHHHH :):):):):) she totally completes me :D

Posted by LUKE
yrs ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG she is like totally amazing LIKE OMG!

Posted by emma farro
yrs ago
hey i love yhuu! paramore 4 life!!!xx

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Hayley Williams

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Rondi Reed

Rondi Reed

saved by CindyCelebs
47 minutes ago
Suzie Q

Suzie Q

saved by CindyCelebs
52 minutes ago
Captain America

Captain America

saved by caesar78
56 minutes ago
Captain America

Captain America

saved by caesar78
56 minutes ago
Captain America

Captain America

saved by caesar78
56 minutes ago
Captain America

Captain America

saved by caesar78
56 minutes ago
Captain America

Captain America

saved by caesar78
56 minutes ago
Captain America

Captain America

saved by caesar78
56 minutes ago
Dark Prince: The True Story of Dracula (2000)
Michael Cudlitz

Michael Cudlitz

saved by lmacma
1 hour ago
Alanna Masterson

Alanna Masterson

saved by lmacma
1 hour ago
Melinda Diaz

Melinda Diaz

saved by MelindaD2014
2 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password