Gemma Bissix » Comments

Gemma Bissix message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Gemma Bissix?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by john
yrs ago
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you merry christmas gemma and a happy and prosperous new year*****

Posted by anon_girl
yrs ago
Gosh Gemma you have a stalker! I guess that the biggest disadvantages with being the most beautiful girl in the world (very envious)!

Posted by john
yrs ago
i have been watching you on the wright stuff this week gemma first time i have seen you on tele this year and one guy made a comment about you being very beutiful and that is a fact you are but i do wish you would not talk so fast sometimes i can not understand what you are saying

Posted by john
yrs ago
I would love to know what gemma is doing right now i think i read somewhere that she was working in a play in the theatre i wish i could see her amazingly beutiful face on tv again it would cheer me up no end

Posted by john
yrs ago
May you have a wonderful 2011 gemma and i wish you all best with you acting career

Posted by john
yrs ago
oh gemma gemma what has happened to you sweetheart it has been months and months since i last saw you have you left the country or something

Posted by john
yrs ago
wishing you a very happy 27th birthday today gemma and what has happened to you gemma i havent seen your beutiful face on telly for ages

Posted by john
yrs ago
i saw you every morning gemma on the wright stuff last week and i thought that you looked fab as a brunett is that i wonder your natural hair colour i hope it wont be long before i can see you again on tv gemma

Posted by john
yrs ago
Gemma you are one of the most beutifulist girls i have ever seen you have film star looks and i wish you the best of luck with your career in the new year

Posted by jon
yrs ago
whats happend to you gemma you havent been on the telly for ages i miss you so much

Posted by john
yrs ago
gemma i think you are a very attractive young lady indeed and a fine upcoming actress o and by the way happy birthday for last saturday

Posted by kyle
yrs ago
I love you Gemma Bissix

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Gemma Bissix

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • Katherine_GR
  • yunshan
  • Lovinglife1212

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Kourtney Kardashian: head to Abbey Wilson's baby shower in Los Angeles
Kourtney Kardashian: at LAX

saved by danieliuks2
2 minutes ago
Kourtney Kardashian: lunch with her friend Jonathan Cheban
Kourtney Kardashian: visiting her pop-up DASH store in Southampton
Kourtney Kardashian: filming scenes for their new reality TV series 'Kourtney And Khloe Take The Hampton'
Kourtney Kardashian: out for dinner at Suki Zuki in Watermill
Kourtney Kardashian: attends Women's Health Hosts Hamptons 'Party Under The Stars' for RUN10 FEED10 at Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club
Kourtney Kardashian: fly in from the Hamptons into New York City
Kourtney Kardashian: take a helicopter to the Hamptons from New York City
Kourtney Kardashian: out and about in NYC
Kourtney Kardashian: leaving her hotel in New York City
Kourtney Kardashian: out for lunch at the Little Prince Restaurant in New York City
Kourtney Kardashian: at LAX airport in Los Angeles
Kourtney Kardashian: meeting for lunch at Toast in Beverly Hills
Kourtney Kardashian: out for lunch at Taverna Tony in Malibu

saved by danieliuks2
19 minutes ago
Ashley Tisdale: attends the REVOLVE Pop-Up Launch Party at The Grove
Ashley Tisdale: out for a Halloween stroll in Toluca Lake
Ashley Tisdale: stops by the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood
Ashley Tisdale: leaving the gym in Studio City

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password