Gemma Bissix » Comments

+POST  EDIT
14 comments · 4 likes ·
+BANNER 

Gemma Bissix Comments

Gemma Bissix message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Post a comment:

Please login or register if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.

Posted by john

yrs ago
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you merry christmas gemma and a happy and prosperous new year*****

Posted by anon_girl

yrs ago
Gosh Gemma you have a stalker! I guess that the biggest disadvantages with being the most beautiful girl in the world (very envious)!

Posted by john

yrs ago
i have been watching you on the wright stuff this week gemma first time i have seen you on tele this year and one guy made a comment about you being very beutiful and that is a fact you are but i do wish you would not talk so fast sometimes i can not understand what you are saying

Posted by john

yrs ago
I would love to know what gemma is doing right now i think i read somewhere that she was working in a play in the theatre i wish i could see her amazingly beutiful face on tv again it would cheer me up no end

Posted by john

yrs ago
May you have a wonderful 2011 gemma and i wish you all best with you acting career

Posted by john

yrs ago
oh gemma gemma what has happened to you sweetheart it has been months and months since i last saw you have you left the country or something

Posted by john

yrs ago
wishing you a very happy 27th birthday today gemma and what has happened to you gemma i havent seen your beutiful face on telly for ages

Posted by john

yrs ago
i saw you every morning gemma on the wright stuff last week and i thought that you looked fab as a brunett is that i wonder your natural hair colour i hope it wont be long before i can see you again on tv gemma

Posted by john

yrs ago
Gemma you are one of the most beutifulist girls i have ever seen you have film star looks and i wish you the best of luck with your career in the new year

Posted by jon

yrs ago
whats happend to you gemma you havent been on the telly for ages i miss you so much

Posted by john

yrs ago
gemma i think you are a very attractive young lady indeed and a fine upcoming actress o and by the way happy birthday for last saturday

Posted by kyle

yrs ago
I love you Gemma Bissix

Please click here to Post a Comment
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Gemma Bissix

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Do you like Gemma Bissix?

Top Contributors Today

• Mishgan
  • angel_angel
  • kwume11
  • halfgoofy
  • Seegurke

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

The Manxman

The Manxman

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
The Great Martian War 1913 - 1917
Willie Fernie (golfer)

Willie Fernie (golfer)

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Willie Fernie (footballer)

Willie Fernie (footballer)

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Jack Burns (golfer)

Jack Burns (golfer)

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Flirting with Flamenco

Flirting with Flamenco

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Hugh Kirkaldy

Hugh Kirkaldy

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
William Auchterlonie

William Auchterlonie

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Sandy Herd

Sandy Herd

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
George Herd

George Herd

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Arnaud Massy

Arnaud Massy

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
George Duncan (golfer)

George Duncan (golfer)

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Arthur Havers

Arthur Havers

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Denny Shute

Denny Shute

saved by halfgoofy
2 minutes ago
Alf Perry

Alf Perry

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
Tommy Armour III

Tommy Armour III

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
Jamie Anderson (scientist)

Jamie Anderson (scientist)

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
Jamie Anderson (musician)

Jamie Anderson (musician)

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
Jamie Anderson

Jamie Anderson

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
Andrew Leonard - Amateur Footballer Magazine Cover [United Kingdom] (May 2014)

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.06 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix