Kenny Rogers » Comments

Kenny Rogers message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Kenny Rogers?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by AaronSaltzer
yrs ago
Love will turn you around and Islands in the Stream are good songs. Mary did you know is one good one too.

Posted by mwanje
yrs ago
I also love all of his songs,like green green grss of home,crazy for you,you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille and for the good times.

Posted by mwanje
yrs ago
I love Ken Rogers

Posted by Lorena torrese
yrs ago
hellow....i really like......this music.......

Posted by TERUBETAAKE
yrs ago
i like kenny roger

Posted by LITTLE KOJAK
yrs ago
My cousin Jerry was the spitting image of Kenny Rogers. Even though he was a successful Beverly Hills attorney, it was his looking so much like the singer that got him dates with the best hotties in L.A.

Posted by LITTLE KOJAK
yrs ago
In the `Relationships` section, it fails to list Kenny`s relationship with The Price Is Right`s Dian Parkinson.

Posted by Tkaipino
yrs ago
The Gambler made a huge impact to film. Rogers` part in it reminded me of the duke in Shakespeare`s Measure for Measure; carried away in the brilliance. He did some lively duets with Parton.

Posted by Michelle
yrs ago
i must say they are missing a really great film by kenny rodgers. they are missing six pack. thats a great movie

Posted by Connie
yrs ago
Kenny will always be my favorite!

Posted by Mary Pierce
yrs ago
I have loved Kenny Rogers since I was a kid.. He was my favroite country singer and always will be.. I`m going to his concert next month and so excited.. He is a beautiful person and god bless u and ur family Kenny.. Lots of love and respect Mary.... P.s If I go I will throw u a rose and a big kiss...

Posted by denver smith
yrs ago
am your faimy ray smith wa my papa and your mmy moms ungl pleas email me

Posted by M Danilow
yrs ago
Saw Kenny Rogers in Concert-I still love his Music -but what did he do to himselfe with all those Operations ?? what was he thinking ?? he was so very handsome and now he is just a shadow of his former selfe .I am so sorry to see him like that

Posted by jane
yrs ago
Saw Kenny in Brisbane last Friday the man still has the voice and what an entertainer. I also bumpedinto hom in Qantas loung the following day, what a gentleman he took the time to chat with me, he even said goodbye as he was leaving the lounge. A very nice man and how lucky was I to actually meet him like that

Posted by Kel
yrs ago
I saw Kenny in concert tonight and was totally consumed/lost in his music, his voice just sends shivers down my spine and I was really happy to hear that his voice has not changed in all his years of singing! I was really really stoked that I got to see him in concert, he truly is amazing!

Posted by Albert V. P,
yrs ago
Kenny Rogers has been an excellent singer and still is. I`ll never get tired of listening to him and so my friends and family!

Posted by The Princess
yrs ago
I love all of his songs, for example, "Lady", "She Believes In Me, and "Islands In the Stream, duet with Dolly Parton. He is a great country singer.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Kenny Rogers

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Recent Favorites

Sonia Ivanovna Orbeliani

Sonia Ivanovna Orbeliani

saved by Becky2987
2 hours ago
Ace Frehley - Rip It Out, Huntington, NY 14-20-11
Metallica performs Sad But True
AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Visits Chattanooga To Promote Alzheimer's Charity
JIMMY PAGE Guests On 'Ellen DeGeneres Show', Discusses Possibility Of LED ZEPPELIN Reunion
Rock Or Bust video premiere

Rock Or Bust video premiere

saved by eviltwins
2 hours ago
AC/DC To Launch New, Exclusive, Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel
Antonija  Šola  -  Fashion  Shoot
Antonija  Šola  -  Concert Performance
Antonija  Šola  -  DVD Cover

Antonija Šola - DVD Cover

saved by caesar78
3 hours ago
Antonija Šola  -  Award Ceremony
Antonija  Šola  -  Publicity  -  Other

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password