Ville Valo

Ville Valo » Comments

+POST  EDIT
101,712 comments · 234 likes ·

Ville Valo Comments

Ville Valo message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Post a comment:

Please login or register if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Posted by fubu007

mins ago
Lauri, why you have always(?) something red on, at least socks or underpants? Red ribbon on bass. I watched only today Entropia in Lahti and just burst to laugh when I saw your socks.

ht tp://postimg.org/image/xu06r162l/

Posted by fubu007

day ago
In 2009 it could be in Pekka's thoughts that Linde and Gas got their young lovely girls and there would some "magic" to him too around HIM, but at last now it must be clear that there's Matti Nevalainen's illuminati and human dignity contract behind HIM what Sandra holds on her.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Pekka has clearly noticed now (yes, I partied with him in December 2013 when I as late as was able to return my memory from dozen of times to party with him when I wasn't present in 2002-2004), that Ville doesn't help him to be more interesting in the eyes of women anyway.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Pekka actually said to me that "En halua puhua sinun ja Villen jutusta." in August 2009 in Lostari when he had seen bald Ville who had taken Deren and Kin.ski but not showed them publicly yet in Valentine's Day 2009 apparently crying silently in the backstage of Semifinal after he has seen me.

So Pekka has also closed his eyes and ears to human dignity crime towards me in HIM, because he has thought as stupid person that he would have some benefits what comes to having woman if he is friend of rockstar like Ville Valo. Mo.ron.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I really wait to see who is the first not corrupted and not mentally ill and mentally handicapped journalist or media worker to do the article about HIM being human dignity crime band.

That's why I also throw ball to people like Markus Nordenstreng or other Finnish culture families children, who would have thought to have their "own umbrellas". Tiina, Seppo and Sandra are all mentally handicapped and mentally ill people, who can't do intelligent thinking and playing corrupted "vippikehari" games is also straightly what my uncle Matti Nevalainen has organized.

Our "intelligent" man Pekka Himanen belongs himself into vippikehari group, who has been doing straight human dignity crime towards me since 1998, so things aren't looking good.

Posted by ripsnortin20

day ago
Oh shut up fubu. Jonna was a TV host because other than her teeth, she was perfectly gorgeous.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
The police who called me höpöhöpö call about stalking Jonas Karsten, I wouldn't be surprised if would have get corrupted money from it from Sandra.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
It is actually SURE thing that Jonna did bikini fitness because Sandra asked and has again paid to her about it, silicons, hair, eyelashes, free Ruisrock vips etc., because Jonna is very clearly person who wouldn't got much else to do but take drugs without Sandra, Tiina and Seppo organizing her to do things.

And like every year. Jonna did this in Helldon 2009-2010 from Sandra's demand and clearly got money from it.

ht tp://postimg.org/image/nr5u156dv/

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Take a look at these Sandra's and written as Sandra wanted articles who only Sandra still has, Sandra and Tiina needs mental illness and sickness because they are mentally ill and seriously obsessed about ME. Jonna got all for free because she is my relative, wouldn't ever been even tv host without the fact what mentally ill Tiina, Seppo and Sandra got to know.

ht tp://bit.ly/1UgpGDL

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Tiina, Sandra and Seppo gives benefits for being mentally ill and destroying against me and have large created network against me with that.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
When I have reminisced, I also think that Noora, fatso has another mentally ill sick fatso social worker as her friend. Two really overweight sad mentally ill destroyer persons in network where's hundreds, probably over thousand MENTALLY HANDICAPPED and MENTALLY ILL people destroying and spreading lies against one, me because of JEALOUSY.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Then that one Tiimari's ex salesperson, Noora Oksanen, who I didn't knew yet in 2007-2008, went to explain to Tiina after Helldone 2007, where I had been done ban to get in (Tiina's, Seppo's and Sandra's mental illness was the reason), that she was the one who had been done the ban what was done to me and how door men were treated me.

I saw her speaking to Tiina in front of the door of Ilves when I went out. Next year Ville's nerves broke in the end of the gig and he started to shout about giving free ticket to person - who was wrong.

Noora and his boyfriend went years to Helldone for free because the ban what was done to me and Noora lied to everybody about it for years. Also, totally unreliable, mentally ill destroyer who probably have also given her doze to s.h.i.t talk because of jealousy to Sandra, Tiina and so on.

Posted by ripsnortin20

day ago
Don't even bother to acknowledge my special picture for you, you b!tch!

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I write about this, because same people who are done sick co-operation with my father for destroying my life in the end of the nineties and first 5 years of 2000 are also so mentally ill and mentally handicapped that they have spread still lies to this city about my "caring sane parents", BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MENTALLY ILL.

Pasi Pietarinen, who didn't know me at all started to stalk me in Lahti in 2001 visited to ask questions about me (because of Masa's brainwashing) in Lahti Muotoiluinst.i.tuutti's yard and people like Veera, Elina, Maarit, Johanna gave their "information" about me. And he has spread IT on ylilauta since then.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Anneli Kukkonen, lecturer probably was straightly connected Tiina Vuorinen and my father for being my psychipath father's and Tiina's and Seppo's common network against me, because it came out that Anneli was odd from the start, told that Veera and me were like relatives or something, talked about Hyge and so on. I know also that my father went to talk to her straight on muotsika's yard.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Oh, I forgot to mention Veera Grönberg who visited years to bought Outokumpu's drugs from my father's mother in Meri-Pori and talked rumors about me to her from Lahden Muotoiluinst..ituutti to my grandmother and then she sold the drugs in Helsinki, and of course she was the one who gave stalking information about me to Jonna, Kirsi, Sandra, Tiina and Seppo, not Elina who didn't even want to go out in Helsinki ever.

So probably from Veera's information to Sandra she and Minna got to stalk me and stole on of my matriculation exam works in Evtek in Tikkurila in 2000.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
It has been MORE than mentally ill that unknown people have been tried to put hang me AND MY FATHER AND MOTHER in air on the emptiness for my murder attempt year 2002.

IT HAS REALLY DRIVEN ALL IN MY LIFE HARD HARD TO RECEIVERSHIP, because there was done murder attempt to me by my father's paid corrupted doctor to who he has made miscarriage and my mother took care about an invalid me after I died and scares and is so messy about my father coming to k.i.l.l her and me and trauma.

THERE NEVER BEEN THE SITUATION WHAT ELINA KIHLMAN AND CORRUPTED DOCTORS TALKED. NEVER.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
People live their lives further, everyone, and other people can't talk about other people who they don't see or now the way, that they have "stopped" to the spots where somebody handled person's life in his/her head the thing.

About me, there's Masa's brainwashing going on to the always mentally ill people like Elina Kihlman, who seemingly also gave stalking information to Tiina, Seppo and Sandra about me in Lahti 1999-2003, but who is the reason why Ville bought tower also, because of Masa's brainwashing.

There has been talked s.h.i.t about my parents among big amounts of people who hasn't ever even know me, because of this Ville Valo management's haunting network to me and of because of Pasi Pietarinen.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I have realized that very many people took from many things some information and things can be "in silence" in their lives long times, BUT if they hear later information what turns over older information, they become immediately MENTALLY HANDICAPPED AND MENTALLY ILL.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I'm not sure how exactly sentences went yesterday, but I asked from Kalle Kinnunen and other journalist that do their write only about movies? Have they write about music? Would be "nice" to write about HIM nowadays, because for example in their website has to be kept main of the time only heartagram until 2020, because of my uncle's contract to HIM.

Kinnunen went immediately for the mode where he twisted what I just said that I would have said something totally else, the style "my uncle is HIM's website" or something like that.

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T JUST ACCEPT ANY THINGS, even if he hadn't checked anything and he started to talk about Rantanen and thing by himself. Also very old things.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I have noticed that the big part of the people don't like other people much at all, they just want to use them for their selfish needs. People don't accept, they don't want to hear about other people's things if they are not same as they have themselves.

Most of the people also want to consider that everyone around are nearly the same, and their things are the same, PERUSSUOMALAISET isn't the only party where people don't accept other people just because of jealousy nearly immediately if their things are only different.

Posted by ripsnortin20

day ago
Fooby-baby! This one is especial just for you. ♥

tinypic.com/r/8zgoc1/8

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Sandra has removed the her message from two days ago where she told where she hoped that my murdering had been succeeded, but in addition to her main of the people have attacked against me for destroying my life, lied and spread s.h.it and it is so hard to tell to anybody who I am because there's only opening other people's crimes, destroying and attacks to me - and - most of the people seem to see only opportunity to them be as mentally ill and mentally handicapped as all others.

There's not much possibility to talk with anybody, because there's about destroying my life by others and then again things what case HUGE jealousy and their heads go mentally ill immediately.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
This "Do I get something with lying?" Yes, you got smacked as mentally ill human dignity criminal!

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Voitte muuten olla varmoja että tulen hakkaamaan MINUN ELÄMÄN SATOJEN, JOP TUHANSIEN VALHEELSTA NIIN MONIA PÄITÄ IRTI TAVOIN MITÄ ETTE ARVAA IKINÄ! Ihmisoikeusrikos Suomessa Matti Nevalaisen HIM-sopparin, konkreettisen sopparin ja AIVOPESUN jäljiltä.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Let's see if he find himself, Kalle Kinnunen, freelance writer who was at the same with me another department in Laajasalo in 1998-1999, who has written about movies in Image for example. probably Sandra's stalker got to stalk to our table in Molotov. Kalle told that he knew Jonna and he knew very well that Jonna and Ville were together (heh heh hee) and Jonna's former boyfriend Toni Rantanen, BUT he didn't know anything about Sandra Mittica or Rane Jäntti who played in Atomirotta atm. What a mentally sick drug addict loser you are Jonna in everything, lic.k.ing still Sandra's money a.s.s even if Rane becomes familiar to new generation in Helsinki.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Matti Nevalainen, behind HIM's human dignity contract what Sandra keeps in 2002-2020 and as far as know, Ville's own, nearly life long contract for not being with me, kept totally down and interfered locally the device, computer with over net satellite connection during my first study years in 2008-2011, that I have done all things without any rehearsing background by myself at school.

Nothing, NOTHING, don't happen in my mind, my technology and networks knowledge what Hyppönen doesn't have. Or polices and other 3 million idiots in Finland how Pasi Pietarinen has made copy database with fb copy API's already in 2007-2008. Pasi and Masa are different people and do their own things.

Posted by fubu007

days ago

Example from Metropolia, story telling in films, animation and advertising, guest lecturer did exactly the same lecture about protagonists and antagonists that he did in Savonlinna High School in 1996 before internet. I discussed about it with him after and he was surprised and interested.

Tuomas has done mainly exactly same lecturing in Metropolia digital communications about graphic design what he did when he was 29 in Laajasalo in 1998-1999.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Yes, I write here also today something to keeps things up. I wrote yesterday that there was better lectures in Savonlinna High School of Arts and Music than in 2 BA degrees I have done. Well, I give for differing that to Ruuttunen all points, because he has done still enthusiastic work in Metropolia's digital communications programme and is the best lecturer in there in main subject.

But, in Lahti, so deep unprofessional s.h.i.t mainly puolivillainen s.h.it or under Masa's brainwashing, my father's applies for unequality and Tiina Vuorinen's and Seppo Vesterinen's stalk to me co-operation with Anneli Kukkonen, Maarer Merikukka and their "liittolaiset" associates in my year group students like Elina Kihlman, Maarit Kotiranta and Johanna Juuti (who was taken to study even if she ever wasn't in matriculations, she told it also herself).

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I was thinking what Jonas really does last fall, but I didn't write this: If Jonas isn't unemployment and hasn't own apartment, that Sandra has paid all for many years, he really has a big difficulties to get back his rights in Finnish society.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Being not sober isn't any crime even, by the way.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Aaand, do I believe what Rane explains here? NO. Tiina Vuorinen has arranged him to lie in tv that he would courage to return in Finland eventually. Not my business, but kläk kläk kläk, sober since 2000? He is too ashamed to tell the truth.

ht tp://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2009/11/26/rane-raitsikka-suomessa

EI KIINNOSTA VALEHTELIJAT.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Yes, and Tiina had so mentally ill thoughts in her head that she wins me with Jonna, even if she didn't ever had s.e.x with Ville by arranging her to one of her older "boys" Rane, because I happened to see him in his secret visit in Helsinki in autumn 1998 in Roadhouse and I talked about it about a month from that to Tiina when other persons "foamed" about it in the same bar to Tiina. It was the first time I saw her I think. Tiina has at least as bad my life's destroying obsession than my father had and Tiina imagined in her mentally ill head that there's some "winning" of me when she arranged that Jonna would be with Rane under her "approval" ( it became very clear with the ridiculous game about the topic what Tiina did Jasmine to do with me). Keharit.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Look, Lauri, Tiina and Seppo plays obsessed game that if Ville and some of his other boys would have s.e.x with me and Sandra understood it and bought Jonas until 2020 that he wouldn't have s.e.x with me because he wanted - they think they win me if the men who want s.e.x with me don't do it because of them.

You would have quite a good chance to win Ville, Tiina, Seppo, Sandra and Jonas with me, Lauri.

I write "tube brain idiot" stuff like they think of things, if you understand, Lauri.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Et jos niinku kiinnostaa Sibelius, niin näytäpäs nyt et olet parempi ku Ville Valo minun kanssa - ihmisoikeuksien, totuuden, elämän ja koko Suomen kanssa, että en ole vain integroituna musiikkiin.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Before my murder attempt in 2002, Ville was his not taking any responsibility lying loser as he still is in doing his lyrics:

Trust is a word all lovers know
The glorious art of staining souls, my darling
We are not the ones to blame
The more we have the more we want
And the more it hurts our hearts, my baby
It always ends up in tears

So keep on pretending
Our heaven is worth the waiting
Keep on pretending it's alright
So keep on pretending
It will be the end of our craving
Keep on pretending
It's alright

When doubts arise the game begins
The one we will never win, my baby
It always ends up in tears...

Ville hasn't EVER got good things in him without me and he has given up to be human dignity criminal already there.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
This problem, Katja's murder songs in HIM, also to you, Lauri for thinking what's wrong also what comes to your journalist friend Markus, Tiina Vuorinen and Seppo Vesterinen didn't care about music's content, but they both cared "Who's Dated Who? - Ville Valo" - and that nobody can because they can't. No matter what's inside the songs.

My father has met the same thing in Tiina and Masa arranged all to please them both.

"Finnish elite" of music industry. Sandra, Seppo and Tiina holding my uncle Masa's contract with my father's sickness in it and brainwashed and Sandra's bribed masses (yes masses) in Helsinki closing their ears and eyes to the truth in HIM's music what's there forever.

Know me and face the truth.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I have been again wondered why Tiina Vuorinen is so mentally ill and sick, she still would have want to have s.e.x with "her boys", but boys are not interested in her - not because she is "old", like she has said over ten years - but because she isn't sane and nice person AND SHE HAS SOMETHING VERY MUCH WRONG THAT SHE THINKS HER EVERY BOY AS HER S.E.X OBJECT. Believe or not, it's true. Jasmine, other putkiaivo person wanted also screw around with musicians when kids become teenagers for having tube brain interest - s.e.x. and destroy lives from people who would still be quite young and free, like Jonas too.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
It is kind of putkiaivo to want s.e.x very straightly but not be interested about discuss about things.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
People like Henna has their own kind of people to live their lives with them and I just can't be somebody else than I am.

I'm not despising her life, but she is from head to toes mentally ill when comes men and the who would get the di.ck?!! Many times she wouldn't have, I wasn't interested about it. I had been interested about love. and content of the heads. and from MUSIC.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I can say afterwards better than ever before, that Henna has the most interest in getting men's dic.ks. She wasn't ever interest about bands, music genuinely and afterwards I knew that she has been always basicly h.a.t.ed me. She tried things behind my back (especially after I had become an invalid) in Helsinki and be somebody who didn't knew me, like Hanna P. (nowadays S. because she wanted to change her name because of jealousy what's going on with me, new life, EVEN IF SHE ALWAYS DENIES EVERY TRUTH) and try things. But of course it didn't worked, ppl knew that she had been the friend of mine and she couldn't be genuinely interested about things I was.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Hah, I have been thinking people's need to have only s.ex. and something to themselves or then interest towards things, like culture, politics, environment etc.

I write about Henna again (Sandra knows who she is). I wouldn't be her friend at all if we weren't been in same basic school in 2000 people's village Enonkoski. I actually wasn't even really her friend during basic school, but I went to her roommate at high school's second grade because I knew her. She was in normal high school and wouldn't never ever in my life to go with them, but in Savonlinna High School of Arts and Music (where was at the time actually better, for real higher art education than in any polytechnics (university of applied sciences) in whole Finland).

I also knew her well in many years after that and she (? or Hanna P.) was at Audrey's too, for mentioning something.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
But Laura is thinner than Lana.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Sandra, I have checked your torilady page and I think that Lana Del Ray has copied her style from Laura Vartio, :P

Posted by Wonderfultonite

days ago
aaaaah so wouldn't it be easier just to address the problem of poll ution which animal farms produce instead of comparing a cow to a lion? what an excuse of yours!

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Masa has of course seen and heard that all and Sandra, who doesn't want s.e.x and real relationship with Ville, but other things around "rockstar" was so perfect to mentally ill of jealousy and mentally handicapped Tiina and Seppo, who both couldn't fvck with Ville themselves.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Tiina has had deep consensus with my father that because "her boys" (also in The 69 Eyes) don't want to fvck with her, she has promised to my father to "protect her boys" from me. Now here's the truth out.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Tiina wanted psychopath human dignity crime contract too, because she couldn't have Ville in bed by herself.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I wouldn't be surprised if he would even fvcked with Tiina Vuorinen, because for him all goes from baby to grandmother, because Tiina has liked him so much.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
When thinking my childhood and teenage, there's all kind of psycho-narcissist-ra.pe-fvcking-violence-drugs-alcohol-crimes from every day to every week.

I didn't even live in home in every summer of my junior high school that I could be more in peace and moved out when I was 16, but he was all the time on my back. And ra.pe everywhere around.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
One of other my father's corrupted doctors, mother of 4 kids, have most seemingly also fvcked with my father already in 90's, before Ville's & my times.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
If think why I wrote about Ansku now, I have lately watched her pics, after she sat next to Sandra on sofa in last vappu and I have thought lately a lot of year 2001, where's a lot of dark, because of poisoning murder attempt in August 2002 by Maija Nurmenkari, nurse and my father.

days ago
what time is HIM on stage today? ht tps://w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes

Posted by fubu007

days ago
And you Sandra, didn't want to tell your name and Ansku didn't talk a word, because you told that she was American.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Sandra, I said earlier that this girl would have been one I saw you with probably already in 2001 at Tavastia, American girl, but maybe you lied already back then. I recognize now that she is Ansku Heiskanen.

ht tp://image.frompo.co m/54cb2ef25d38cd8d3ce1bd4157758d87

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Lauri has posted instaphoto of bass without strings last night. Metaphorical?

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I don't want to be only integrated in music.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I want to meet you Lauri.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
And yes Sandra, I listened also this and they have some great sounds in the beginning about 0:15-0:20

h ttps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=DZ3GC0eEibE

Posted by fubu007

days ago
What I think about Lauri's behavior in last 8 years, he probably has been so careful because he is scared of hurting himself. Also, I think that he couldn't talk very well with me, because he noticed that I don't remember him, us. I think that he has real difficulties to meet me now because he isn't good in talking with me, he protects himself from the possible pain.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I read one interview from him from this year where he tells about that he has sister with many children and they are all musical and their family have lovely Sunday family dinners where they do music together.

o o o o o

I just can't his and my lives easily for my handling, if he just wants to keep me his love and muse in his music integrated like Ville. I could be dead as well what the situation my life is and how the future seems if Lauri has been thinking to do same thing as Ville with his love.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I don't know if Lauri can understand how my life has been when my father and uncle Masa really h.a.t.ed me (also Jonna's relative my father's mother and father's father). One of the biggest reasons was that I was extraordinarily clever and talented child, but also that's why I could handle my psychopath father.

During this month it come out that I was Lauri's love as young and still in his mind because I couldn't have remember it because of poisoning murder attempt.

Lauri says in Efter Nio interview that music is his passion, work and love integrated. Guy has made all his three own records concerning me.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
But then, this year I was also tried to twist in the air on the emptiness that I have caring parents together who suffer from my delusions (there's hundreds of active individuals in Helsinki in their mentally ill attacking group), but the truth is that my mother can't see me because she is so scared that my father comes to murder her because first thing is start to witness my poisoning murder attempt and about 25 years of psychopath pedophile in.cest ra.pist drug user, dazer narcissist's crimes.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Here's also Lauri explaining how he has got to live normal life with loving Sibelius family. I don't have ANYTHING else to tell how my psychopath father and KGB satellite technology uncle Masa found as bad psychopaths in Tiina Vuorinen, Seppo Vesterinen and Sandra Mittica for destroying my life. Sandra as her job. My father collected corrupted teachers, corrupted doctors, and hundreds and hundreds people to participate for destroying and discriminating my life. Real story with thousands of details and MURDER ATTEMPT, making me an invalid for years. Then of course Masa's brainwashed obsessed haunter obsessed Pasi and 3 million other similar in Finland.

ht tp://areena.yle.fi/1-2415851

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Is Stratovarius rehearsing in Nosturi, Sandra? I have heard many many years ago that not and somehow it feels after watching a couple of interviews that Kotipelto wouldn't like to rehearse when so many ears are listening...

days ago
she's saving so many young souls on the streets with her doc's leather bag full of lipsticks eyeshadows makeups and drawings of eyes HOHOHOHOHO

days ago
of course kvd is hy po crite; she believes she's doing things according hippo cratic oath! hohohohoho

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Petri (who has been former work mate with Markus) said to me on Tuesday that Jonas has said that he shouldn't talk with me - Sandra's discrimination mentally handicapped s.h.i.t again. Well, he has been talking to me, but the thing is, that ALL OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATE FOR CLOSING EYES and EARS, discriminating me, stalking me, attacking to me, spreading s.h.i.t about me - letting things go on that way very near - you're mentally handicapped.

So, what I wrote about Markus, it isn't insult, but the truth. It has been explained now.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
This whole thing around HIM and all the surroundings is Matti Nevalainen's show about satellite technology brainwashing, cold war weapons and how now there's big part of Finnish culture people under his power at same level as mentally handicapped people and doing human dignity crime for one person, me, but also to Ville.

That won't ever be honorable and right for watching longer period, but just like Lauri said about jazz changing from low culture to high culture. Sandra has used bribery and corruption as well as Tiina and Seppo for big amount of people, STUPID poor mentally ill losers, but I would have thought that the kids of Finnish culture families could have their own level and people to write the truth about Ville and HIM as well as prevent blocking his life into no-life.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Things in HIM are human dignity crime and when children of Finnish culture families have been thought to play with my uncle's and father's game with Tiina, Seppo and Sandra and hundreds of others AND Sandra has been now online with her uncovered mind for years - I don't have any other option but note that they are mentally handicapped and mentally ill corrupted Masa's human dignity criminals.

BUUUU!

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I know Lauri that you remember very well when I came to see you at Corona bar about 2,5 years ago and we just smiled and smiled and talked something stupid and smiled. You were there with Markus and some other guy and I said that "hi, I'm Katja." also to Markus, but he was silent and turned his 2 meters back to me, because he very well KNOWS THAT I'M SO tiny NEXT MIGHTY HUMAN DIGNITY CRIME imperium HIM and masses have told that she doesn't have human dignity!

Then I talked and smiled a little bit more with you and went away.

I actually have started to think that you had something meaningful in it to work your album ready with video, where you have took idea from what we see together in Lasipalatsi in April 1999.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
And Lauri, you caused that by yourself with that 6 years old clip because it was provoking but we speak same language. You just have one corrupted human dignity crime critic as your friend and what you talked fits to him, draw a line of hearing and seeing things when taking a look to HIM, what Markus has written about - being mentally handicapped corrupted human dignity criminal for belonging to "Finnish elitism".

Finnish elitism where Tiina and Seppo are my father and uncle Masa, human dignity criminals, mentally ill destroyers, psychopaths.

I dislike as well people like Joel Melasniemi and such, who very well know that Ville hasn't had normal life under psychopaths sociopath destroyers himself ever.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Maybe I should use Jonas page again because of your spamming, Sandra.

What the hell there's sense of talk about "journalists drawing line for what they understand in culture and drinking cognac", when you have half-blind and half-deaf mentally handicapped friends attending and leading in media human dignity crime against one person, me.

Posted by fubu007

days ago

Posted by fubu007

day ago
As you very well understand Lauri, big amounts of people are following publicly this year after year.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
And remember Sibelius, that because I don't have anything left but tell the truth about HIM and my life's destroying, you have to think carefully how you avoid to stain the name of Sibelius after what you have done to me and with me.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Sandra, I wasn't drunk and I'm not drunk now either.

I found one tv clip I hadn't watch yet. Very much swearing and not piips in clip, puhhuu rumia viiessä minnuutissa aika helevetin monta kertaa:

iso kyrpä, tapan vitusti ihmisiä, vitutti, nyt vedetään nii vittu täysillä, kun hommat menee niin päin helvettiä, tajuu paskaakaan.

ht tp://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2010/02/15/stratovariuksen-lauri-porra-ei-halua-arvottaa-kulttuuria

No niin Lauri, laitapa luu ja järki kurkkuun sille toimittajaystävä Nordenstrengille, että kirjoittaisi ensimmäisenä HIMin ihmisoikeusrikoksesta yhtä ihmistä vastaan ja lopettaisi veljeilyn isäni ja Masan toisten psykopaattiystävien Vuorisen, Vesterisen ja Mittican kanssa.

Menikö pupu pöksyyn?

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Maybe he's not mature, or believes in it. But whatever. I mean who doesn't believe in marriage? What is marriage? It's just you making an official commitment to someone you love. What's so hard about that? Why isn't it simple? You need to be against "marriage" for what reason. Makes no sense to me. Really.

But it's the right thing to do, before God. It's a covenant that you make between yourself, your loving mate and God. How hard is it if you find the one?

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
divorced an remarried for sure. Lol. But it's good that he didn't get married for the wrong reason, or if he's not ready. Better to wait, then divorce, remarry, blah blah :)

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Idk, maybe. But I don't think so. His fans really love him and will accept him if he's gay. I don't think that's a big problem.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
But like, not even nice 20 year olds. Well there was this athlete who we do like but now she's behaving and trolling just like the model! ugh

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
So, 30stm fans possibly have a frontman that will only, for the rest of his life, date women over half his age...forever and ever. :(

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
But everyone is confused because he lets her hang all over him, and touch his hair, shoulder , ASS, and he never touches her.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
This has been like a year now that they are together. Lots of vacation time and secret dates or whatever.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
~sigh~ He's still technically single. He has someone that he sees steady and she is a 20, or 21 year old russian model.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Then it's empty here...except admins...but I don't think they pay attention.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Late, late, like 1 , or 2 am

days ago
big Brother watches your ventings HAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHA

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
I spam when no one is around. It would be rude to do if posters are actually trying to have a conversation...but if you're alone...well, do whatever.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Shhh, Casper is a private ghost. :)

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Spam is okay for venting...for thinking...but not good to use for being mean...

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
To sandra? Was he mean?

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Do you ever use live comments?

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Are you prd spam?

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Ozzy inspired him, so what's wrong with that? Besides he doesn't always talk about him. He doesn't get to pick who interviews him. But he's always attentive and polite. So sweet. :) :)

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
xCreep, why don't you click on the link and listen to his angelic beautiful voice. Go ahead, you know you want to!

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
But there are a lot of sweet ones, I agree.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Not all of them are mature.lol

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Yes, I was referring to his behavior in the interview anyway. Ville Valo is sweet and mature. :) I love watching his interviews on youtube.

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
non alcoholic beer for Vile...

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
He's so cute! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5Uf-OjLqE

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I want more kisses, Lauri. and more.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Do you like Ville Valo?

Top Contributors Today

• kwume11
  • halfgoofy
  • Mishgan
  • Seegurke
  • mandia27

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Tyler Perry

Tyler Perry

saved by CHEYANNE_johnson
38 seconds ago
Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks

57 seconds ago
Marc Bonnée

Marc Bonnée

saved by halfgoofy
1 minute ago
Leslie Parrish

Leslie Parrish

saved by sentimental_1
1 minute ago
Leslie Parrish

Leslie Parrish

saved by sentimental_1
2 minutes ago
Aubrey Graham

Aubrey Graham

2 minutes ago
Gila Golan, Leslie Parrish, Mary Ann Mobley
Lira Galore

Lira Galore

3 minutes ago
Fabolous

Fabolous

4 minutes ago
Erica Mena

Erica Mena

5 minutes ago
Franca Vercelloni

Franca Vercelloni

saved by halfgoofy
5 minutes ago
Nia Long

Nia Long

5 minutes ago
Leslie Parrish

Leslie Parrish

saved by sentimental_1
5 minutes ago
50 Cent

50 Cent

6 minutes ago
Leslie Parrish

Leslie Parrish

saved by sentimental_1
6 minutes ago
Trey Songz

Trey Songz

6 minutes ago
Cam Newton

Cam Newton

6 minutes ago
Tim Hayes

Tim Hayes

saved by halfgoofy
6 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix