Ville Valo

Ville Valo » Comments

+POST  EDIT

Discuss Ville Valo

Start a discussion. Register »

Ville Valo Comments

Ville Valo message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Post a comment:

Please login or register if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Posted by areva89

hrs ago
erm, sandra is european, I am asian and you are a complete moron. Believe me, if I was sandra I would sue your big, HUGE, a$$ off!

Posted by fubu007

hrs ago
It is so revealing when you write Sandra, mentally handicapped psycho like you don't have any feelings but ha.te and need to conquer and destroy because you're mentally handicapped and mentally ill Prader-Willi.

Posted by areva89

hrs ago
oh you stupid, pathetic, vile woman! I am not sandra there for can not deny anything about HIM or contracts, but anyone with a tiny bit of intelligence would not bother denying your psycho accusations, not even sandra! are you ever embarrassed or ashamed by the things you write here or are you that stupid?

Posted by fubu007

hrs ago
Sandra on niin jännä kirjoittaja...

Have you noticed that Sandra hasn't ever denied HIM's contract to be by Matti Nevalainen and she wants to be like Tapio Toivoniemi. No co-operation denied.

Only about Lauri's gf now.

Posted by areva89

hrs ago
you know, fubu, I said I was not going to argue with you anymore because people come here to read about ville not about your lies on your latest victim but you are just the most mentally ill and vile human ever! I know Lauri and his family personally and they do not deserve this shyt you are writing here. his father is not a narcissist and Lauri does things to please himself, not his father or family. Lauri DOES have a GF and they are very happy. he does NOT want you! why can you not understand that? he has never shed one tear over you because you mean nothing to him.

Posted by fubu007

hrs ago
Lauri's umbrella, My Umbrella must be music and doing it for work a lot, not "Sibelius family". Making music with other people than his family is also umbrella from them.

Posted by fubu007

hrs ago
If Lauri would have found girlfriend during last year, but wanted still to do Flyover concerning me and old things from the end of nineties, he would surely be very mature and have easy to talk with me about what he has done.

He would told that he looked from next to during years and did songs about how he noticed that I had become different, and invalid and lost my memories from him. That he wanted to help me remember things from my life from his part, because he just have watched how there's mentally handicapped and mentally ill psychopaths in Finnish music industry and in HIM plus Sandra and wanted to give from his part whole support to get the truth out to everyone about what have been done to me.

But he isn't so, but stuck under his narcissist father and family's wills and Dahlia is same cousin as in 2003, what family wanted to put "perform" Lauri's gf and watch after him. Idea of cousin being Lauri's gf was talked by Lauri's father and my father in 1991.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I have got to do this hard speak to psychopaths here, but I'm not psychopath by myself.

I saw what happened there in Tavastia about two weeks ago, Lauri, you weren't ha.ting me. When I went to drink away from the room and I came back you have watched probably all the time that are seeing me again and when you see me, you were that, good, she came back. Then you nearly cried there in the end.

You seemingly came out when your father sent text message that he came with van and then you were prepared to shoot his sentences: "Önk, önk, önk!"
When I asked what I asked, your face went softer immediately and turned back.

I was pökertynyt, hirveetä paskaa laukoi just mulle, pakko lähteä ja tulla sitten katsomaan uudestaan.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Lauri, it isn't any good thing, that you have learned long long time ago because of you father that you turned yourself to cold mood and shoot from your mouth some rude sentences as repeating from your father's sentences.

You have warm sensitive inner, but you haven't ever got learned how to put it out in words because your father was on your back and still is.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Lauri, because you haven't done anything bad to your records and not been part of murder gang, but you have been in love with me and seen how I got an invalid and lost my memories of you. And you cared so much about me that you thought me and did songs to me. Give yourself a chance to come to me and stop collecting ha.t.e that I send you home alone in 2001.

Your narcissist father is your problem and you have to do separation from him. You still have possibility to have love with me.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Only mentally handicapped psychopaths try to push me again to the murder point thinking that "oh, it was like nothing that murder that I and particularly my mother didn't even noticed it.

I was murdered as an invalid and lost my memory about it for 6 years, but my mother knew it all the time but was only traumatized, messy robot under scare of new murder from Toivoniemi.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Because Masa has bought Voskon's shares in the end of 1998 and apparently also asked from Seppo, that he bought shares, but on term from him that Ville can't be with me. And where he knew that to buy? Because he has KGB satellite spying technology.

But when Ville got to hear that I was poisoned to dead and barely get back alive as an invalid, he did this song.

Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders
And its weight seems unbearable
Your tomb is where your heart is,
I should have told her
But within me hid a secret so terrible

Read his lyrics and think ONCE MORE, VILLE TELLS HERE THAT HE HAS TURNED TO PSYCHOPATH HIMSELF:

To cry is to know that you're alive
But my river of tears has run dry
I never wanted to fool you, no
But a cold heart is a dead heart
And it feels like I've been buried alive by love

His tears has run dry and his heart is dead and cold and he tells that he can't love anybody never anymore.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
The doctor, who poisoned me after Toivoniemi caused her miscarriage and has pressured and paid that she poison me (that psychopath can protect himself by putting doctor do it), she surely isn't so psychopath as her mentally handicapped friend Marja-Riitta.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
People who are mentally ill and mentally handicapped psychopaths like Sandra, Tiina, Seppo and Marja-Riitta Vattulainen who have known about murder can only think that my mother, who isn't psychopath could have just been "oh yeah, my daughter just died and is now an invalid" - that hey, no big deal, it was fine to participate to it under psychopath Toivoniemi.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Because this Sandra Mittica got to know from Matti Nevalainen that I was murdered in hospital but turned back to life barely as invalid who couldn't walk or talk for first days.

Sandra Mittica is Prader-Willi, they are like psychopaths without any proper feelings but ha.te and try destroy and lie and command, because they have one cell different in brains. She is mentally handicapped and mentally ill.

Like you most of all too.

Sandra has been lied and lied and lied about me as well as keharipsykot Vuorinen and Vesterinen about my murder and their straight destroying co-operation with Matti Nevalainen and Tapio Toivoniemi.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Ihmisillä ei ole mitään hajua missä kuosissa mun mutsi on ollut, sehän sai itsekin sitä myrkkyä psykopaatti Tapio Toivoniemeltä jonka murhaajalääkäri Maija Nurmenkari laittoi sen povitaskuun.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I want to say AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU MENTALLY ILL AND MENTALLY HANDICAPPED MOR0NS, who talked years s.h.i.t about my mother as caring person after listening s.h.i.t from persons turned into psychopath murderer pedophile ra.pists Toivoniemis after I was murdered and become an invalid like Niina Yli-Karjala!

FVCK YOU ALL! You're all mentally handicapped and mentally ill like for example Anna Granvik. I really realized where she put her like on my fb in 2012 because she wanted to think something what wasn't what she thought, because she had heard some s.h.i.t about my mother.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Dahlia is Lauri's cousin and not gf, but your favorite psychopath pedophile ra.pist Tapio Toivoniemi's idea told to Lauri's father in 1991 and they still play it.

Can you understand Sandra what you read? Again your problems.

It is nice that also your manipulated monkey Jonas was in love to me, that you had to pick him in 2005 and destroy his life publicly. Juha surely adores you Sandra about that.

Posted by dipsy85

day ago
and no girls on the boat?? hahahahahahahaha! now, I KNOW that is a lie!

Posted by dipsy85

day ago
look at yourself fubu then look at his girlfriend, now truly, why, oh why would he EVER be with you??? hahahahahahaha

Posted by dipsy85

day ago
he is on the highest level with his girlfriend. moron!

Posted by fubu007

day ago
I kick this out now Lauri, because your round in these things is soooo long. Again same things this year as over 10 years ago and you didn't do them as fun only. I want you on next level, better level with me.

Posted by dipsy85

day ago
these guys do not want to be near you fubu because everyone can see you are a flipping nu tter!! total psycho!! they run for their lives when they see you approaching.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Lauri has got vitutus at the boat. No girls. He got now vitutus of being his dad underdog whole life and couldn't get out of it. Same wheel under him every yer and Anger Management bass. It is kind of scary that he turned to be like him and then again tried to do what wanted to do, then turned to be as he wanted.

Hei oikeesti, yritä Lauri vähän laskea sitä sun tönk tönk paskaa toistelet suusta ulos kuten isä käski. Pehmennä vähän. Anna mun pehmentää.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Jonas, because Sandra paid in 2010:

"no one, no one, no one loves you, Katja changed to ha.t.e"

Posted by fubu007

day ago
The most yucky thing in Lauri's "tyttöystävä, 6 vuotta nuorempi serkku Dahlia, 1999, "mulla on tyttöystävä Ranskassa", 2001, "mulla on tyttöystävä Ranskassa", 2015 "mulla on tyttöystävä, jonka nimi on Dahlia", 2015 - because what Lauri's father talked with my father about in 1991.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Lauri dropped himself down when he denied what he had done himself - for his 3 records.

tyttöystävä Ranskassa, tyttöystävä Dahlia (serkku esittää)

But his records is another thing. I'm to everybody all the time "too big bite" that they also deny themselves.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Posted by ripsnortin20
· 1 reply

hrs ago
This page has been a fine, years-long demonstration of why people laugh at HIM fans. XD

HIM fans, sane people don't laugh at them when they have read this site, but know that they are mentally ill and mentally handicapped psychopaths.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
People like Marja-Riitta Vattulainen are on the side of murderers, ra.pists and pedophiles BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED LEVEL PEOPLE AND VERY VERY MENTALLY ILL.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Ability to feel empathy is very rare thing in humans, only very intelligent people can feel empathy for people NEAR THEM.

Li Andersson is good example of person, who can't feel empathy to people near to her, but she thinks them as compet.i.tors. That's why she sanctimoniously writes and drives things to Greece, development aid, wharfies etc., where she can rise and emphasize herself, because she can't feel empathy for most of the people around her, because she want push them under her, raise herself above. Horror politician.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
At least 3 million of Finnish people are so losers, mentally handicapped and mentally ill, that they can't feel empathy for the victims of crime, but WANT TO DO CRIMES AND DESTROYING THEMSELVES to other people. All that because they are mentally ill and mentally handicapped and not feeling good themselves.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
They have got to do that kind of considering Katja as something what she truly is not, considering other people and things something they aren't" thinking to the spot where they can again meet me from their jealousy. Considering me, other people and things as something what they aren't. BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
In my life, dozens of people who have been "like friends shorter or longer time", they have investigated from net, listened records where my name can be heard and talked with somebody behind my back and thought when they are alone me at the point where they could accept me, but what isn't the truth about me, about things and about other people.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
People are very much that they investigate and stalk people from internet and some of them talk behind back some s.h.i.t about things and then consider things as something what they are not.

What it is about? It is about ha.ting and not accepting other people, it's racism.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
The friend who live in Spain couldn't during the years ever talked with me about who I am, because she is enormously jealous and she consider things in her head as something else as they are in reality. So do all the else in so many things.

But that what causes jealousy, that I stood a moment next to Jyrki, it was too much to her and he couldn't accept he is, another existence crime, he was Jaakko then to her.

It is mentally ill when people consider things in their heads as something what they are not.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Lauri has also at the moment denied to me his own life's facts about who I am in his life.

Posted by fubu007

day ago
Voi helvetti.

In this human dignity crime what you mainly all = mentally ill from jealousy and mentally handicapped are maintaining by denying my existence about who I am and reality, the facts.

There's all the time to people, my few friends too that they are not accepting the reality, denying partially who I am. This fact, that there's permanently my names on many band's records isn't so essential on denying who I am, but problem in my relatives, father asked murder, mother participating to it, uncle Masa and father (plus father's mother) have essentially caused what HIM is, what Ville Valo does in his life and destroyed my life.

I HAVE TO GET OUT THE WHOLE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FACTS WHO I AM, I CAN'T BE NON EXISTING SOMEBODY ELSE!

Posted by ripsnortin20

day ago
This page has been a fine, years-long demonstration of why people laugh at HIM fans. XD

Posted by Wonderfultonite

days ago
the power. how wonder full tonite. hahahhahahahaha

days ago
this is just too funny. funny. funny.

days ago
are you all sneezeing? hahahaah hahahahah hahahhha

days ago
and dont u think the mask u wear can make a difference! it's the soul to soul thing hahahahaha

days ago
let me know edgar. that u r well. hahahahhahahA

days ago
just a little ill ness towards you just to make u sure?

days ago
what did you oath to, edgar?

days ago
but the reason she did was that she looked into the secrete sociaty but didnt oath.

days ago
but hey even Nostradamus wife di ed. no matter how well his medicine worked in paris.

days ago
the strenght that is so visible that only one black soul could grasp.

days ago
and yet one shall never underestimate the power of someone else's thoughts. edgar.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
My brains have been thinking actively Lauri, that I couldn't have help it. I'm actually surprised how much things I have had with him, because I still think that there's something, but I was so so surprised what came to my mind back like surprise. I anyway have kind of much silppu since 1979.

I mean, some people who are not that socially outgoing and people who haven't lived in different places in Finland with psychopath who wanted drive with car to all hell holes in Finland.

I have been surprised how random people like for example Pasi Pietarinen (brainwashed by Masa, but..) but so many more randomness around there everywhere have got obsession about me. REALLY. Sillee MITÄ VITTUU? Probably people are not so easily talking to each other like I have did and then there have rise more and more some obsessed about me randomness.

days ago
one more thing, do not think that wisdom lies in someone else's mind, they only can show the different angle. look. listen. open your own mind. at the end of the day, we all come from the same fish. and no, it wasn't a mistake that it crawl out of the water.

days ago
the thing is, we are in presence. learn from past, build now, don't forget future.

days ago
i might be your Jung that your authority couldn't handle back then?

days ago
and somebody has learnt something, finally.

days ago
answer my question, fu bu, can you vote?

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Li doesn't speak our things, but all the time something that she hasn't have to be in touch to voters. Paavo does it, he is excellent in it, he goes to talk to ppl in Kontulan ostari's pub to hear and meet, at least he did so before.

Subjektiivinen päivähoito-oikeus - excuse what you mean? Greece's finance crisis solution by first time parliament member in Finland... VITTU OIKEESTI K E H I T Y S V A M M A I N E N in both things.

days ago
are you finnished for tonite fu bu?

days ago
the thing is, plus and minus have no colour. because they are the energy that moves faster than sound but slower than light. it's the thing between, and that actually matters. and there lies your balance.

days ago
so who k i l l e d j f k? my bet would be j e a lousy.

days ago
fu bu do you think that j f k 's se xu al activity really healed his back problems?

days ago
fu bu since you always talk only about well known people, celebrities, i wonder, do you fu bu believe or think that this will get you among them? are they your idols? your super heroes? would you yourself be one, just because you think and believe you are?

days ago
fu bu as an invalid on men tal side can you vote?

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Kun puolueessa alkaa olla muutama kiintohahmo ehdokkaana, jonka ei niin politiikasta kiinnostuneet tunnistaa, niin Andersson ei tosiaankaan iske Vasemmistoliittoon juuri hyvään puolueena, vaikka onkin tietenkin Turussa äänestettävänä. Asiat hänessä ei miellytä, ja halutaan henkilöitymänä puolueeseen jotain muuta. Erittäin hyvin tehty vaalikampanja keväällä Vartialle.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Antero Vartia (vihreät) ei ole tyhmä ollenkaan, ja voin todellakin sanoa, että äänisato hänelle tuli hänen itsensä takia ja vaalikampanja oli sellainen myöskin Kalliossa, että hän sai kaikki ei sitoutuneet vasemmistoliiton äänet.

days ago
or you can be selfishly absobred by yourself and create a g o d within. and that is not a happy ending is it, fu bu.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Andersson ja Stubb ovat valitettavasti kaksi keharia. Mut ainakin puolet suomalaista on kehareita, jotka äänestää kehareita. Ja mitä siitä seuraa? Kehariaiheita, jotka leikkaa heti kiinni kun ne suustaan itseään ulostaa.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Vasemmistoliitto ei voisi olla keharien puolue, mutta Andersson on. Huh, kannatuksen lasku johtuu myöskin isolta osalta hänestä, koska hiljainen älykäs kannattajajoukko ei diggaa kehareista, kuten Li Andersson ja siirtyy pois puolueen kannattamisesta.

days ago
the thing is, with nega tivity you can never feel joy. but you can experience it when joining. only you have to find it, first.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
It is one beautiful day when concentrate to Li Andersson and drop her mentally handicapped head because she is mentally handicapped and out of this this reality where we live in. VMP koko ämmä. Yes, Sandra, I'm using Nietzsche for it only for your favor, because he was a mor0n and I compere their most mentally handicapped sides to each other.

days ago
fu bu have you ever considered to read Nietzsche? he is the guru of seskual. and he is as do g matic as you are. you might find a friend.

days ago
fu bu with all your minuses that you produce, do you think or believe there somewhere is as much of an amount of pluses? so you finally can be pictured and hold out to the world? ht tps://w ww.you tube.c om/watch?v=8C2W6cN19Cs

Posted by fubu007

days ago
You can't have ANY idea what it to be more clever and intelligent at the age 4 than own grandmother. It means literally that Jonna Nygren, who is my same year born relative (me in March, Jonna in September and Petra in October 1979) is always more mor0n than I was when I was 4, because people born with their brains and I have done all already when I was 5 what most of the people ever do as an adult. Or I was ra.ped, but used drugs by myself, I didn't do anything to any ra.per ever by myself.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Helvetin heti joukosta oikein esiin loistavat mielisairaat keharit kuten Heli Mäenpää ja Marja-Riitta Vattulainen... mitäs nyt Marja-Riitta oikeastaan ajattelet, kun mua faija nussi mua sormella jo kun olin vauva ja paransi suhdettaan minuun kunnes olin 4 nussimalla, mut piti jakaa isänsä alla kaiki.l.le kaivosmiehille ja tuli psykopaatti.

Missäs kaikkialla se Tapio Toivoniemen kulli onkaan käynyt? Marja-Riitan paras pano Seitsemisessä by my father 1993. Voeh polloista.

days ago
fu bu what is more important for flying; wings or feather? they said that what makes birds special in flying is their feather. but nature offers us bats, which have none and can fly. or kiwi wich has some but still do not fly.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
1994? Lavalla? katsoit mua sillä tavalla? Lava sounds your father's things, Otto 18 years old. Not our things, lava.

ht tps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=P4auub-YWe8

But anyway, best performer in Finland, Otto Grundström! Unbelievable. Closest to Freddie Mercury who is world's best performer ever.

ht tps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=nrgmJbosVaE

Posted by fubu007

days ago
After my 5th birthday I was one year only girl in kindergarten because my father ra.ped all because I was group ra.ped under my grandparents.

Hei vaan hei Jonna vitun idiootti, minä tein kaiken mitä sinä teit teini-iässä jo 4-5 vuotiaana ja Otolle tiedoksi että olin aikuisempi kuin aikuiset koskaan 4-vuotiaana.

Mulla on NIIIN monta elämää, but literally I died in August 2002 because of murder attempt, wasn't here as me in August 2002 - March 2007 and got my second life in April 2007.

But when I tell about my life all... there has been so many lives more.

Who is an adult at the age of 4? Me!

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Otto has been soo excellent, that I can't understand ever... 1994, Tänä yönä sä kuulut mulle - ööö - when he was 16, 17... I have a cl.ue that he has done something alive what his father couldn't do so popular.

But hey anyway, I was ra.ped at least 170 times when I was 4 at group ra.pe when father talked nice things to me and his father watched and I was in drugs.

I used drugs by myself at age of 5 and my 5th birthday I was indian with in.dian wig, face paint and shirt and I used by myself amphetamine juice. My mother has took door down to be table that all guests can have seat, but I was too scary indian in indian Hota pep..si to other children, I danced and drummed my chest many hours without eating, there's pics and parents of other girls who saw it moved away from Or.a.vikoski even if their husbands were in the mine. Good ca.ke, my mother did, but I didn't eat it.

days ago
fu bu do you think that 7 million which russia sold alaska to us after otter's decima tion was worth the alaska gold?

days ago
fu bu what do you think that made vikings leave north america 500 years before spanish crown stepped on the South america land?

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Sandra, send kisses from me to McCoy couple who surely has been in love and love still each other. I mean, many of us can't have what they have and it must be special. Look around, their thing is real still. I can only be jealous to them.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
For me it is self-evident, but I say what I know because all haven't think about it. This isn't an opinion, but the fact, why Tehis was extraordinarily good?

They were so young. They had own record company. Otto is one of Finland's most intelligent people who could put that kind of things to lyrics, that how gang, people behave, how they should do, telling who we are in Finland, how he see people around him and how he is feeling about being more intelligent and things are straight in his mind - never fail in what he wants to say etc.

Then Mikkola, hey vittu what a cycle in producing hits, compose hits. Yes, he has copied and done many kind of rock and pop songs, ballads, but the tempo to produce so many kind of rock songs, what are hits and still show a.s.s to all a.s.s.li.ckers.

Then, that's it, that's about now. I appreciate a lot.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Lauri has composed music without lyrics, that he doesn't do wrong things.

Otto couldn't do wrong things in lyrics, because he is so intelligent.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Yes, one thing again what I have said about Ville's skil..ls to make rock - Pop - metal songs to be kind of "perfect", what comes to composing, there's start, A, B, commonly C - and then end of the song, without being copied. Impiö, Kaija Koo's composer has done what is so common in Finnish songs in 90's, fading out, not proper end of the song.

But Ville's lyrics, his head isn't straight, because he hasn't anything good if he hasn't me - What ever I do, I do it wrong.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Laurille vähän sanoja mieti.t.täväksi Kaijalta kuitenkin.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Ei se nyt ihan koko laulu mene, eka säkeistö. Ei Lauri mitään osaa selittää ja kun mä en pelkää.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Kaija Koo sings what Lauri Porra has been feeling about me since 1998 (he was too young to feel so in 1992). Aika hyvä Kaija on sittenkin ollut Suomessa aina.

ht tps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=pbmW7BrUJDY

One record version:

ht tps://ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=M-v4KVDbw

Posted by areva89

days ago
No fubu, I am not sandra. I am much, MUCH closer to Lauri than that!! And if you think sandra owns this site then you really are more mad than I thought, which I thought impossible. What a complete a.s.s. you make of yourself. no wonder Lauri laughs at you!

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Yes, Sandra, do police report, real police report about this your own site.

Posted by ripsnortin20

days ago
Hey fooby, what's it like to make an a$$ of yourself and publicly embara$$ yourself on the daily?

Posted by areva89

days ago
stop this fubu! Lauri has already told you to leave him alone that he is not interested in you at all! he will NEVER seperate from his family OR gf. they are happy, why can you not understand that? He does very much have a personal life. really stop it or police will get involved.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I want you Lauri to take separation from your family and come to me. They are not definitively abandoning you, but you got to have own personal life.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Lauri, I wrote that your father is clearly narcissist and you have been under him and his will and he has wanted you to think and say things what he said and so on. Kauvatsa-tyyppi has similar mental illness as narcissist as my father, he would want to be Lauri himself and has kept him in very strict relationship that what he can do.

I think that Lauri has problems in talking about the girl what he wants because his father has been sick to him. That's why he is repeating his father's sentences, but also mine. He hasn't his own spoken language still for talking with me.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
For this thing, that I'm not interested about m0rons has of course mainly affected the fact, that I have listened and seen and manipulated psychopath narcissist pedophile ra.pist drug addict dazer murderer Tapio Toivoniemi, my father, that I wouldn't be ra.ped and ki.lled already as a child.

So, my narcissist father, who couldn't be me, but was psychopath, collected and made unions against me for example with mentally handicapped and mentally ill Tiina Vuorinen and other some kind of tense to their own mor0nity for the point that they could murder people like Marja-Riitta Vattulainen.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
Tehosekoitin - Maailma On Sun from Rock 'n' Roll Monster Movie Show, 2000

Kasvaa vuosien paino
meidät pian alleen musertaa
käy jalkoihin tyly asfaltti
unet ohuiksi kuluttaa
Jengi pelaa vaan aikaa
niil on liikaa mistä valita
ei kukaan huomaa
et kaikki on selvää
jos vain osaa katsoa

Read what Otto has thought, like some outsider among of mentally handicapped people:

ei kukaan huomaa
et kaikki on selvää
jos vain osaa katsoa

Posted by fubu007

days ago
But like I told, I was murdered and got brain damage and was an invalid, so I couldn't and can't remember all. The reason, why my father's mother wanted me to be murdered was that I am so fvcking clever. To my father the reason was, that he couldn't be me by himself, also because I was so intelligent and he sick narcissist.

But also when I was an invalid, I was more intelligent and totally sane.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
But because mor0ns are mor0ns, they think that they could change permanent situation including dozens of other people's than me the way like Kirsti Toivoniemi thought "that if she doesn't tell to me and do s.h.it with somebody to me", I wouldn't notice and understand it.

Like I said, I haven't been interested about mor0ns, but it is impossible to be "somebody else in non-existing reality", and when situation is like it is, I have got to use my time to think you mentally ill and mentally handicapped mor0ns.

Everything is clear immediately from all of the things, when I only sacrifice my time to think them.

Mor0ns have also talked out what s.h.i.t they do and thought that I haven't heard.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
So, Kirsti, who was mentally ill mor0n, wanted to do things against me, because I was so clever.

Only way to do that level mor0n has been: "Not telling to Katja." like who are also my relatives, non relatives, what Kirsti ha.t.ed too and another mor0n Veera Grönberg, who went to bought drugs for years from her.

The thing is, that mor0ns are mor0ns, and no matter how big network they have done against me, easily even many thousands during my whole life, they talk their doings and information out from their läpä läpä mentally handicapped mouths anyway.

My problem for it is, that I haven't been interested about mor0ns and their doings.

But when situation have come here, that there have been corrupted murder doctors, nurses, teachers, social workers, polices, authorities in nearly every authority in Finland that there's K.I.L.L.INg of me have been going on many years, there isn't any difficulties to me to tell out all the truth about you mentally handicapped and mentally ill losers.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I tell about one of the main characters of my mentally handicapped narcissist drug user and dealer, pedophile and ra.pist protector who wanted me to be murdered already before I was born and at last as an adult granny Kirsti Toivoniemi. Jonna has quite similar family characters as her.

Because she was so m0ron, she was all the time when I was little child at the age of 3-6 that "Let's do this and that and not telling to your mother."

All the time something what was stupid and I yelled to her "Tyhmä! This thing is like this and works that way and I do that way."

I have always known by myself what to do, things are clear, truth is clear, I know what is right and what is wrong and I'm creative.

I mention again here, that Otto Grundström has similar way to know things and what to do, and I have adored him, because he has done things what I couldn't have do in so young age.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
And it is not a new thing, it started already in 1998 because Lauri wanted me.

Posted by fubu007

days ago
I want Lauri, Lauri's family doesn't want me because of my relatives.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Do you like Ville Valo?

Top Contributors Today

• Queenoftab
  • Mishgan
  • kitty1119
  • halfgoofy
  • angel_angel

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Ana Paula Rosa

Ana Paula Rosa

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
WWE

WWE

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
INXS

INXS

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Chicago

Chicago

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Backstreet Boys

Backstreet Boys

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
One Direction

One Direction

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
ZZ Top

ZZ Top

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Cypress Hill

Cypress Hill

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
AC/DC

AC/DC

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Rihanna

Rihanna

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Lucy Liu

Lucy Liu

saved by Eleanor38
4 minutes ago
Ana Paula Braga (I)

Ana Paula Braga (I)

saved by halfgoofy
6 minutes ago
Jay Z

Jay Z

saved by ElenaBee
10 minutes ago
Ana Braga

Ana Braga

saved by halfgoofy
15 minutes ago
Daria Glower

Daria Glower

saved by halfgoofy
16 minutes ago
Ana P. Braga

Ana P. Braga

saved by halfgoofy
18 minutes ago
Ansel Elgort

Ansel Elgort

saved by osnapitscarrie
28 minutes ago
New Girl

New Girl (2011)

saved by osnapitscarrie
28 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.11 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix