Ville Valo

Ville Valo » Comments

+POST  EDIT
101,041 comments · 231 likes ·

Ville Valo Comments

Ville Valo message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Post a comment:

Please login or register if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Posted by TwoCents

hr ago
This is ridiculous. What are y'all even talking about?

Posted by InTheAirAtNight

hrs ago
Wonderfultonite have you realised you are just hahahah this night?so sweet)pbbly you love valo also))

Posted by Wonderfultonite

hrs ago
or she's busy with copy - paste hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
you scared your fuby away, look how quiet is

hrs ago
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
ask alex, you and alex like to chit chat a lot

hrs ago
so how well are we doing? how many fla gs have we gained so far?

hrs ago
no work on da day don't you know?! hahahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
is that the only day they do not have to prepare a fabulous mushroom soup with crumbled veggie patties added when served? ha ha ha ha

hrs ago
may be she thinks it's first of May! hahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
wonderfultonite, the bytch is flagging our comments ha ha ha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
oinks or i n k s ? or both mixed ? ha ha ha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
wants more oinks / ha ha ha

hrs ago
wonderlund full of slippers hahahaah hahahaha

hrs ago
kat von d's! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
oh lord, s i c k and sickening

hrs ago
knock knock who's there? bunny! hahahahahahahaha ht tps://w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=x0uWxB0JkFo

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
Unless they find a giant rabbit that owns a giant hole.

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
But maybe gas would have some issues with slipping through the rabbit hole, you know.....The hole is not big enough. Only the tiny one can slip into.

hrs ago
which one leads to wonderlund? hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
the front or back doors ? ? ?

hrs ago
or she opened too many doors? ha ha hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
she feels cold, wears winter coat in summer, gas doesn't know how to light her fire?

hrs ago
why natakar reads about Ville Valo?

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
instagram.com/p/4gIRUgTBqJ/?taken-by=natakar

winter in europe? ha ha ha ha ha ha

hrs ago
walking it hand in hand under the luna light.... hahahaha hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
Maybe they will rent a a house in the LOVE STREET? ha ha ha They are feeling Big enough for love streets? ha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
Are they now living in the COOK islands ? he he he he he he

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
It's all tears and their sweet six six six hahahahaha

hrs ago
i have read it. but those meals gas posts photos of looks delicious. isn't she in photograhy school?

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
classy bytches must have an american pedigree's hahahahaahaha ha ha ha ha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
Visionare, storyteller, romantic soul, fine art photographer, recipe developer and wannabe style influencer - LA, California / Helsinki, Finland"

she admits she's a wannabe hahahahahahahah

hrs ago
and that's how they all there become purebred hahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
these laughable things (hard to call them poeple) hahahahahaah

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
because of the six words limitations hahahahahaha

Posted by ripsnortin20

hrs ago
Why do you poeple have to say hahahaha after every single thing you write? It looks retarded. hahahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
so why did she have to move to wonderlund? hahahaha

cause there he can buy her american degree, and other candies. "croation degree" doesn't sound Big enough? Or is it a PEDIGREE hahahaha

hrs ago
gas likes gossipp does he not hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
Gas Lip=stick ain't "innocent" either,

Give him TwoCents or five to one? hahahahahah

hrs ago
or some slavics taught her it all hahahahaha

hrs ago
i thought she was a photographer not a model

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
maybe Gas teached her how to tease, or she learned that from her other twin sis, Sandrita hahahahahah

hrs ago
but nata "stole" the name from katja! hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
she aint "innocent" as she pretends, rite? hahahahaahah

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
"Gotta love the berry season!" poor lil princess of da wonderlund hahahahaahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
fubu is natjak and that other is natakar, even their names are very similiar haha, and they are both BIG hahah

hrs ago
are they writing da book together?

hrs ago
fubu and natakar are friends? hahahaha

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
HIM wives and gf's are sooo funny hahahahahahaahah

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
have you noticed natakar was posting pics of other models on her blog, but after FUBU said that she could be a model too, natakar makes her wish come true and becomes one hahahahahaah

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
natakar is reading ville valo page too much

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
poor natakar wanna fly into strawberry fields too? no, she can't! her belly isn't big enough!

instagram.com/p/4jCFVYTBqW/?taken-by=natakar

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
I don't know what Lauri wants either. But Ville is forced by hundreds of mentally ill people to do things that he can't do what he wants. One prisoner because he signed Masa's human dignity crime contract.

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
But you are writing your book on this site, all you have to do is copy= paste all your comments and your book is finished and ready. You should add photos of Ville's broken windows and other interesting things ;)

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
I don't know what Jonas wants. No idea. But be your easily manipulated bullied monkey to have money.

Posted by xCreep

hrs ago
Jonas doesn't want you anymore, Fubu?

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
It is anyway still so cruel thing that everything what hasn't come back to memory is still in darkness. But trying to mess things to me by talking bulls.h.i.t isn't ever gonna work, you just prove that you're mentally ill yourself.

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
I found something... I wouldn't before this week even thought about that there's possibility for Lauri to be so surprised about my changes in memory, but it can be so. Because I got my life back from brain damage condition in April 2007 and I saw Lauri also same in year at least on the stage, but maybe already then and I have been probably to hundreds of people in 2007 and 2008, Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Katja. and so on, because I didn't remember them at all from dark middle age and also some memory was loss from 2001.

From year 2000 and earlier wasn't memory loss.

ht tps://soundcloud.co m/lauriporra/changes-in-memory-from-all-1

Posted by deep_forest

hrs ago
Snowflake_pixie, thank you. I checked his profile out and I can see her comments there too since everything is public. So she was celebrating Juhannus in England. Wondering if she was there with her friends or with Daisey? (if Seiska was right about the ended relationship, as many people say as well)
Yes, I saw a pic on torylady's page, just one anyway. She is wearing those weird starry jeans, ugh

hrs ago
close to c u n t? hahaha hahaha hahaha

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
Far from wh0re, Sandra, I have avoided it all the time. Lauri is sweet guy, I don't have anything bad to say about him. That's rare! Don't start to bully him, that he would stay that way.

Posted by snowflake_pixie

day ago
Wonderfultonite, just what I was thinking, a who re or group ie. Lauri Porra is ug ly! ugh!

day ago
you girls are funny. when they were together you would do everything to untrue it. and when they are not.....ubelievable hahahahaha

day ago
fubu are you a who re in helsinki?

day ago
deep_forest, I am facebook friends with Leo Stillman and saw Sandra leaving a comment for him "Greetings from London". The new pics of her with her friends (you can see them on tori's page)clearly show a ringless finger.

day ago
with your generoUsity towards friends (buying cars here and there) 1 dollar donation and aiming to reach 100 000 dollars sounds rather a mining than a charity, kat.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
I don't know exactly what goes on Lauri's mind with his "tapa toimia", "way to act", but what my memory brought back from probably 2001, we had done with Lauri exactly same thing in the same bar room and he told if I remember right that "he has gf in France" when I told that I'm "interested", well fell in love with Ville Valo."

When we now left from bar, if I remember right he took me the same place as in 2001. Dim memories, but apparently clear to him. It must have been him, because that has happened to me yes and his "tapa toimia."

Posted by fubu888

day ago
But then he left to direction of toilets and I went after but he went straight to hug Sandra and Angela. That's why he is now here, because I think that he did it on purpose to get in the middle of my attention. I had already said hi to Sandra earlier, I don't h.at.e. her because we have chatted here for years already. Nearly my daily basis life. I have said to Angela earlier also that she looks beautiful.

But then they started it! Because of Lauri went so straight to them and I was that oh no.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Oi joi, but I have two days and actually Lauri Porra clearly wants himself in the middle of THIS. I tell what happened in bar on the other a bit more, it has been my mind all the time like film and maybe for the bartenders too.

When I went in, Jyrki asked like to his first thing from me that "Voisitko antaa mulle tänään pillua?" and Lauri was also there. But during that night I saw what was going on with Jyrki thing and it didn't worked and I went to Lauri on bar. He has also seen what happened there and we actually kissed with Lauri and his hand was under my shirt even if he said that "He has gf in France."

Posted by deep_forest

day ago
To TwoCents : where did you read he is not drinking?

Posted by deep_forest

day ago
Yes maybe Twocents is new here. All the interviews are old and it's quite known he could lie to the press. He did it often :)
Unfortunately I saw him being rude with fans few times and read about that on forums. He is often annoyed by fans after gigs and he's not in the mood so he can be rude sometimes.He pushed my friend once! I don't know if he did it on purpose but still not nice.
He is drinking again, since he started dating Sandra Mittica, someone says he is drinking less now but who knows?
I hope he is!

To Snowflake_pixie, I sent you a reply days ago, maybe you didn't see it. I asked you how did you know Sandra Mittica was in London? You did talk about pictures I didn't see.
I saw a pic on Torylady vk page and there's a new picture of her with her friends, the Slayer manager brunette included and it is new.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
Sorry, I misspelled Jonna's name. Snowflake, I'm not new to his music, but I didn't know much about Villes' personal life. I did mention in my post that this information was not new. I was just posting it because, one, I found it interesting, two it's better than reading fubu's daily monologue of her love/hate for Ville.

I have not read any accounts about Ville being rude to fans. That's why I asked anyone if they had. As for his drinking...he said in the interview in Feb., that he isn't drinking anymore. So, don't know if it's true or not, but I believe him.

AND, no reason to be p*ssed about a post or a name misspelling. Anyone can post what they like, which is evident in Fubu's posting.

day ago
TwoCents are you a new fan? you are telling things here that most people have known for years. And you think he does not drink anymore? Really? And yes he has been rude to fans, last year in london he told a few fans to leave him alone. and her name is jonna!!

Posted by ripsnortin20

day ago
Who the hell is Joanna? Did you mean Jonna?

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Hah, I haven't like ever watched Stratovarius videos and now I have. I checked their website too and there's, kappas discussion board.

Then I thought this... "HIM's discussion board", where's also Jonas page linked. I have chewed here over 3 years with you Sandra about so many people. Jessus. HIM's discussion board by Sandra and me, that's HIM's "speciality". No one had probably ever noticed anything strange, no, no.

day ago
or barbecue saucing...Mr. Stallone. Enjoy! love that ad.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
Good interview from Ville...old. He needs more interviews!!! Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qMKTptAllY

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
Lol. He's an action movie star! But I always hate to hear him speak. So hard to understand.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
Here is a nice article about Joanna. I know its old and she has moved on with her life, but she seemed great. She wasn't really a model...seemed to did a bit of everything. She reveals that Ville likes to cook!!! How romantic! Sad it didn't work out between those two.

http://www.withhim2.narod.ru/interviews/ejonna.htm

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
I can't wait to hear his music under Rambo.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
What's so funny? :) Don't you like Ville?

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
It seemed that he really loved Joanna. In an interview he admitted that he was recovering from a bad relationship that had left him depressed.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
Here is sweet Valo's response about the arrest.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/h-i-m-frontman-i-was-sleeping-an-hour-a-night-for-eight-weeks/

It's a great article. Yes, he had been drinking. He didn't use it as an excuse. I find it admirable that he actually answered these questions in a honest way.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
"TwoCents you are quite obsessed with hot male celebs lol"

In what way? I can hardly call my interest in Ville an obsession.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
Wonder I don't know what's your problem, but really you are weird. I'm a bore, when your conversation is sporadic, and no apparent thought process involved.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
xCreep, he doesn't go out of his way to deceive his fans. He's nice because he's a nice person. I will google for the article but, I think one of the problems he did have in the past was his drinking, so maybe he was inebriated when he made the threats. He doesn't drink anymore.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
I was wondering if anyone had read any stories about him being rude to fans or a douche in general. I haven't read anything. That trolling situation with Sandra was so weird, and I'm sure he wasn't expecting that. But good for him to not give up on the relationship if he really had feelings for her.

Posted by TwoCents

day ago
xCreep, I don't think that Ville is into just dating models. He doesn't come off as such a shallow person as that. Do you listen to his interviews? He's great!

Posted by fubu888

day ago
People said immediately in the end of the 90's that Katja doesn't see anybody else, böö böö Ville Valo in her mind.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
That's why I think I had the same problem with yesterday's familiar man already in 2001 or so and with many other people, but lately möykky-Ville in my heart has felt emptiness and black inside but I realized better what I was missing.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
I have had whole my adult life Ville in my heart and he has been möykky, obstacle in me for even being interested about other men. The connection in my mind, Ville is so sensitive. But 1,5 years ago when I last seen him, his soul was gone. Probably they have agreed that the play nearly whole gig without breaks and he can't watch me that he doesn't tear him apart.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
It become more clear yesterday that tender touch caring men wins Jyrki's "lähetkö nussiin?" style easily to many people, not only me.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
There's fences and I don't want to interfere anyway his neighbors. Jonna is mother now, she knows tenderness and care too, but have you Sandra those feelings at all?

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Sandra, I haven't even seen Ville for 1,5 years.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Ville would want tenderness and love. And safety feeling. I realized it very much s.e.xy yesterday.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
It told how Sandra has raised his h.a.t.e behavior when he wrote here earlier all the time in rage and then "I enslaves Valo prd." - it's like Nazi's Jew ha.t.e. behavior and rage for years. And Tiina Vuorinen and Seppo Vesterinen raging same way. All mentally ill and behaving the way like h.a..te crime for crime to Ville himself. Vähemmästäkin.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Sandra's raging to Ville in 5 seconds in Adams two years ago that he CAN'T TALK with me. I know that he would have do it earlier years easily without continuous rage and attacking to him with s.hi.t talking that I must be ha.t.ed etc. And they have maintained it for years.

Hundreds of mentally ill people around him in ha.te rage. Poor ruppana. Victim himself.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
If Ville's Fritzl neighbors have raged like I met rage and psycho attack to Ville, Fritzls aren't exaggerating at all. And what I saw earlier about that, they are doing it so. Horror. Brainwashed people implementing their mentally ill h.a.t.e and jealousy to Ville and I'm not around at all. I know that have happened like that. He really lives in the middle of Fritzls. Can you notice yourself that you're not sane with your behavior?

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Hopefully he can keep himself out of problems that you try to cause to him. I can already guess that you try invent some things to mess him. I would be the one who would cause problems to him because you and your mess but he made me think of me whole day. Not Ville, what is the möykky but him.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
eiku sama möykky nimeltä Ville Valo.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Do you like Ville Valo?

Top Contributors Today

• ValentinaLevyFan
  • kwume11
  • halfgoofy
  • Seegurke
  • Mmmhmmm

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Tyrone Power

Tyrone Power

saved by halfgoofy
1 minute ago
Phyllis Brooks

Phyllis Brooks

saved by halfgoofy
1 minute ago
Eva Perón

Eva Perón

saved by halfgoofy
3 minutes ago
The Emperor's Club

The Emperor's Club (2002)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
3 minutes ago
Robert Sean Leonard

Robert Sean Leonard

saved by AgnesNigroFans
5 minutes ago
Dead Poets Society

Dead Poets Society (1989)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
5 minutes ago
Robin Williams

Robin Williams

saved by AgnesNigroFans
5 minutes ago
David Bowie

David Bowie

saved by AgnesNigroFans
6 minutes ago
Labyrinth

Labyrinth (1986)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
6 minutes ago
Jennifer Connelly

Jennifer Connelly

saved by AgnesNigroFans
7 minutes ago
Christopher Plummer

Christopher Plummer

saved by AgnesNigroFans
7 minutes ago
A Beautiful Mind

A Beautiful Mind (2001)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
7 minutes ago
Gladiator

Gladiator (2000)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
8 minutes ago
Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman

saved by AgnesNigroFans
9 minutes ago
Janice Meredith

Janice Meredith

saved by halfgoofy
10 minutes ago
Marion Davies

Marion Davies

saved by halfgoofy
10 minutes ago
Marion Davies

Marion Davies

saved by halfgoofy
11 minutes ago
The Perfect Storm

The Perfect Storm (2000)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
11 minutes ago
Rock Star

Rock Star (2001)

saved by AgnesNigroFans
12 minutes ago
Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

saved by AgnesNigroFans
12 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.13 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix