Ville Valo

Ville Valo » Comments

+POST  EDIT
99,921 comments · 229 likes ·

Ville Valo Comments

Ville Valo message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Post a comment:

Please login or register if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
But this I tell about what Sandra and Minna talked with each other back then (when and where?!) because it was so unnatural subject of speaking to young adults as their first meets when getting to know each other, kappas, ABOUT THEIR PARENTS. Eh eh. Sandra and her rich rich father.

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
Wings on shoes and black pepparkakar bag as not thought sketch, jihhuu hei. Does anybody guess what happened when Sandra got her thought of what she want because of Masa's brainwashed h.a.t.e towards me?

No, Masa arranged always something with his brainwashing and my father destroyed a couple of cubic metres my art works when he started to lost totally his mind because of Masa's brainwashing and his narcissistic jealousy and need to prevent and DESTROY my life even to death in 2002 that I won't get Ville, "ei olisi Toivoniemen elämä enää hyvä, se murha sitten."

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
I think that Sandra has wanted to "finance" the life of Jonas the way, that he also suffers as manipulated monkey and SHOW that she does it for me and now it is the best part when I tell about it. Also Tiia Vanhatapio must have got finances through Sandra and as I remember right they have had next to each other work spaces in Pursimiehenkatu. Mirkka Metsola was "rehearsing" at Tiia and now she gets financing from Sandra but she has show up as parties where Jonas has to dress salmon and baby p.o.op color etc. because Sandra wants to show that she does it because of me "with her friends."

If I remember right, also Kirsi Nisonen got work space next to Tiia to have same sort as others from Sandra.

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
Yes, and I also asked from you Sandra that "who you are?" in Siltanen 2005 but you didn't answer to me.

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
So, I would say that Sandra has financed Minna from the start but she has to lie about it. And the reason of Sandra's will to do it is again me.

I don't want to write what I remember of that, because I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL!

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
You wore again black tight dress like usual and you didn't understand why I'm not present. Kirsti went to talk sh..i.t about us to door man because she was always quarreling and interfering ppl also physically and after she got ban to Corona because of it, not because of me or O. who said about her to door man. L. said to door man because of Kirsti's s.h.i.t talking that he calls polices if that doesn't quit now. We didn't had to go out but I wanted to go because I felt so sick AS ALL THE TIME IN THOSE YEARS because of brain damage and things were often dark mess around mess me.

I didn't remember for many years that I had even been there in Siltanen ever, but many things concerning you Sandra and also things about Kirsti have returned slowly back to my mind.

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
What I have remember already a long time, but not in 2012 still, was one time in Siltanen in 2005, when I was totally not present as me, very dark times, I was with L. and asked about him, that "Do you know who she is? I don't remember who she is. Is she some model or who the fvck she was again?" He didn't knew you.

Posted by fubu888

hrs ago
Sandra, you know now that I have still partial memory loss because Masa and my narcissistic father wanted to murder me and Masa used brainwashed doctor to do it, BUT...

I know that you know exactly how you're connected to Minna Parikka in those years when I still wasn't poisoned, but I have partial of memory loss of 2001 and the beginning 2002. But I remember something, but I don't know where it has happened and what the hell situation that has been. But I can't remember or know where it has happened!

But I know, that you know and then oh hoh, also Minna knows. So, I'm not telling what I remember, because it is so annoying that I can't put it to the place and year.

But as you see Sandra, I haven't cared much about it and I still don't.

Posted by IcantbeForsaken

day ago
Okey, I see. Fubu is still here. So nothing to do here.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
But Parikka had subcontracted years and years from her line drawings odd, granny and childish looking shoes, what are not easy to wear and walk. There have been similar vibe as in Sandra's paper doll games with real ppl, barbie doll shoes from fairy tale world. Lots and lots of shoes, what don't meet the human feet.

There's like ocean between wearing them for real and money used for manufacturing them.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
It is VERY clear to me, but I often forget that it isn't clear to other ppl, so I write. "On kaikki selvää jos osaa katsoa." but I'm surprised that at least half of the ppl in Finland have mentally ill and mentally handicapped soossi in their heads like Prader-Willi Pasi Pietarinen. They want to read what he writes to ylilauta and try to attack, talk s.h.i.t and their way in life is try to make other people worse than themselves by bullying, spreading s.h.it, discriminate and by dozens of other ways of social disturbance behavior like sociopathy.

Ok, fashion designers with own brand in Finland including shoe designers: Helsinki Design week is "the top" design event in Finland and in their last autumn's interesting fashion show were desginers, who had made mainly unique or very small production collection to the show. Because of MONEY. And that's normal.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
I have thought Finnish fashion companies years and years a lot, and as a new, single entrepreneur Parikka has started from much wealthier level than others. Also, persons like Hanna Saren who got her shoes to S.e.x.& City TV series once did bankruptcy many years ago, but Parikka has got quite silently her "extravaganza high heel to marginal group" on expensive business spaces display windows in the central of Helsinki.

8 months of year when summer months and December has left out there isn't walking many potential customers for Parikka high heels in the streets of Helsinki and that period lasted years and years.

It's sure that sneakers sell better than high heels, but she didn't got them for years. Her bunny sneakers are first shoes from her I would buy.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Minna Parikka's 100 000 euros loan in the beginning for the company secured by flat. Normally people get loan for buying an apartment, but Parikka had apartment what was paid entirely? After, what 3 years of working and traveling abroad? There's somebody behind her financing for sure, no matter what she says, because the level of wealth in the beginning was already higher level than others.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Have you Sandra still financed Minna even if she denies? I haven't ever watched her much, but she changed her tone of voice to "baby bunny voice" at times and laughs like bimbo. Very weird atmosphere in the interview. If there still is somebody who has been ensured her business and they have agreed that Minna doesn't ever speak about it, she has rehearsed to lying. But of course now it goes well when she got Net-a-Porter and stuff, but she presents herself like a bimbo in Miss Piggy like dress. And hey, they have designed in Project Runway for Miss Piggy, fashionable bimbo piggy.

ht tp://ww w.hs.fi/tyyli/a1305957249568?jako=1186e855e8f3aeea9b7b1f5fe54453f7&ref=og-ur l

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Siis Ylen toimittajakin joka haastatteli Juskaa on jostain ... sanotaan että "mehästä revästy".

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Katsoin just sattuneesta syystä google mapsin streetviewta Hesarilta. Se on 2011 vuodelta mutta se on ... pulsut istuu siellä sun täällä ja vartijat on piritorilla.

Posted by fubu888

day ago
Juska on kyllä niin erilainen ihminen, "miten hänelle nyt on annettu mahdollisuus soittaa "massiivisessa" bändissä?" Ei se nyt mikään massiivinen ollut, siihen tuli Masan aivopesuilluminati Villen ja minun takia.

Kehitysvammaiset psykopaat.it siinä bändissä jotka ei tajua omasta elämästään mitään, "jee, jee, yhdet speedy keinoset" kirjoittivat nimensä Masan 18 minuuttiaikataulutyösopimukseen 2002. On joo minut murhautettu ja jotain niin sairasta painostusta ahneilta mielisairailta ja kehitysvammaisilta siinä ympärillä.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Juu, Ville likes so much when I wrote about Jyrki.

Posted by VillesMuse

days ago
NOW I get it! Fubu writes in Suomi her "private" "love" messages to Ville. Then she tries to convince the rest of the world, in English, that HIM are evil so that Ville will end up alone "just for her". I don't see her succeed in neither of her goals.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Sit noista pahoista ilmeistä kun tulee kateus, kun on minulla ollut hyvä meininki, niin viimeimmäksi nyt vaikka Krista Basessa kun olinkin siellä katsomassa Jyrkiä. Ei voinut edes moikata.

Tuijalla oli aina paskat naamalla kateudesta heti, näkyi kilsojen päähän.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Lopeta HIM, Ville, vaikka Masa on aivopesulla "köyttänyt" sun päähän että se olisi sinun loppu. Ei se ole, se on ihmisoikeusrikoksen loppu.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Eilen katsoin Diandran lyhyen kolmen biisin setin ja hän on niin iloinen ja tosi tosi lahjakas musiik.i.l.lisesti ja sitten katsoin yhden mummon naamaa yleisössä: sillä oli just sellainen tyypillinen suomalaisen kateusmielisairausvihaajan ilme naamalla, kun joku on niin iloinen ja nuori ja lahjakas.

Niin se, kun minä pääsin pois pedofiili-raiskaaja-narsisti-seuraaja-psykopaattifaijan lähistöltä Helsinkiin kesällä 1998, niin silloin olin iloinen ja rakastuin Villeen, niin se piti tuhota. Ville oli too happy to be alive, niin se piti tuhota. Ja koko ajan se on edelleen käynnissä, meidän elämien TUHOAMINEN. Kaiken maailman kateelliset ihmiset vainoavat ja "haluavat olla Katjan paikalla", niinkuin nyt keharipaskanjauhaja Katja Ståhl.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Was it hard to think to somebody else than Sandra, when you listened of two brainwashed mentally handicapped idiots speaking together, that they are not giving a sh.it how Ville's life have been lately with Sandra enslaving Valo prd and attacking openly to me?

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It is so fvcking great band that HIM, when two mentally handicapped brainwashed half deaf idiots Ståhl and Aroluoma talk about HIM's rehearsing place before first record in 1996 in radio 2015, how there was pot where was band members s.h.it and puke.

Vittu miettikää nyt itsekin keharit että olisikohan teidän päihin tullut ihan hienoisesti aivopesua joskus?

Brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed.
yep, and it is so hard task to try to explain for mentally handicapped it.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Et tulisi aina naamalle tieto et "Hei, me stalkataan sua täällä by Sandra Mittica."

Posted by fubu888

days ago
jestappa jepulis vaan hei Kimmo Aroluoma ja Katja Ståhl, mutta Sandra Mittica pyörittää Helsingin muusikoita kymmenien ja satojenkin maksettujen stalkkaaja-asiakkaiden voimalla miten haluaa MINUN takia.

Se tuli taas, on tullut jo 2002-2003 niin röyhkeästi esiin viime aikoina, että mä en pysty. Juuri jollain viimeisistä kerroista kun nyt kävin Coronassa joku vaalea tuntematon Sandran stalkkerinainen puhuu että kuulisin "Niinkuin se Heli Mäenpää" ja oli hän toisella puolella baaria veljensä kanssa mutta eihän tuollaisesta TULE MITÄÄN, että HEI, MEILLÄ ON TÄSSÄ AVOIN STALKKAUSKOHDE SINÄ! menossa tule yhtään mitään."

Posted by fubu888

days ago
There was persons like Lauri Porra (now without dot on purpose) and Aleksandros crouching. And what I think about that? Again, that time mentally handicapped ppl. Yes, Ville, you read right. It would be only one second when Janne Puurtinen do same thing thing when Santtu from Mokoma says it and group hysteria after brainwashing hit. They are doing it on their own time and will.

Think, OWN time and will. Yep. yep.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
So many years going out has been that .. well to see ppl, but I would want to see Ville. Nowadays it has been that I'm not ... very enthusiastic to go and chat JUST superficial things with common ppl or telling all from the beginning for one night to somebody. I want to use my few money to something where I know that there's not coming some mentally handicapped to my face. I think that many ppl have felt that always. I'm not sensitive, but I remember very well that Sandra's system have made some ppl to crouch on the floor of Loose like last time I was there in January with Sandra's paid stalkers who served to me.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Jooh, Ghost Brigade ... huoh.

Masa's only this screen thing screencaptured. Quite rare nowadays.

ht tp://postimg.or g/image/p9gox3igr/

days ago
fubu if somebody offered to make you a millionaire and the ONLY stipulation was that you had to stay off of ALL HIM pages, your useless a$$ wouldn't be able to keep that money.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
In that theater Sandra Mittica with her one of the sickest minds ever means most.

That her mental illness can happen like she wants, there's always Masa's brainwashing to her friends helping Sandra to things happen. And Sandra most seemingly hears brainwashing transmission as voice as well as Bam, Kat and me and millions of others in the world.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Sandra, even if you're mentally handicapped and mentally ill Prader-Willi, I thought .. you're for the 5th most significant person in my life lived so for with your father, first for are when thinking whole life itself:

1. My mother
2. My father
3. Ville Valo
4. Matti Nevalainen
5. Sandra and Mario Mittica

but if thinking otherwise, Ville became from the first night we saw each other my most important person in my life. People are not meant to live with the persons who made their born and I fell in love. Deepest love I can imagine. ( he wasn't my first love, it was one Jani in Savonlinna, my first bf, but nothing like Ville). After I fell in love so deeply with Ville my uncle Masa, Tiina, Seppo and my father with brainwashed "miscarried baby poisoner doc" NOTHING has ever been anything but Masa's arranged and conducted human dignity crime theater.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
And HEYYYY Sandra, write now here that I wrote to heartagram board about Eckhart Tolle in 2003. Hehhehhee. Aroluoma's and Linde's "secret" brainwashed book "cure" in 2011. HAH HAA.

Unicorns.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Because Bam Margera, he wanted to be Ville 2 because of he knew and heard Masa's PR transmission. ALL, what ever happened, he odd happenings around Margera, that he was ever let in every situation to be like "shooter to Ville" all the time, happened BECAUSE OF BRAINWASHING. It wasn't ever because Bam was a "star", but because ppl's behavior change and they let him do what he do. That's why he even is with HIM, because of Matti Nevalainen. Ppl are brainwashed robots all the time when brainwashing is hard, and ALL, ALL is arranged and WRONG because of Matti Nevalainen's brainwashing around HIM since late 1998 but also because of real share owning and more than anything, human dignity crime contrant of HIM 2002-2020 where Sandra Mittica has this owning.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Valonkantajassa on kyllä kuulunut aina minulle myöskin "Katariina petti Ottoa." useaan puolivaimeasti, mutta sehän ei tapahtunut kanssa.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
There's not illuminati PR transmission made by Masa for Tehosekoitin, but there's a LOT of jealousy brainwashing about it from Masa to my ex-closest friends (probably never friends but only for getting some company themselves because of ENORMOUS mentally ill jealousy to me).

Posted by fubu888

days ago
I have heard Tehosekoitin covers around the year somewhere, but last summer in the park of love in Helsinki Pride in Koff park where was, what 15 000 thousand ppl, some of the artist played Valonkantaja. No voi ku kiva, this park listens now song about me.

I wouldn't ever started to shout this out like this IF IT WOULDN'T BE NECESSARY FOR FIGHTING TO HAVE MY, MY!! ONLY PRECIOUS LIFE.

I'm not any s.h.i.t spread mentally handicapped and mentally ill fame w.a.n.k.er. puke Katja Ståhl.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Se on niin "hienoa" kehareille puhua vuonna 2015KIN kun idioot.i.t psykopaat.i.t HIMissä sai aivopesun takia niin RR:sta sen menestyksen puhua jostain kakkakipoista ja treenaamisesta, mutta eihän HIM ole saanut kuin vasta vuoteen 2013 mennessä yhtä paljon aikaan kuin Tehosekoitin, jolla oli OMA levy-yhtiö. Ei mulla tule ikinä olemaan Suomessa YHTÄÄN idolia noiden lisäksi. Ja kuka heistä puhuu tai soittaa? Koko ajan joku fani tai musiikkidiggari, joka ei runkkaa heitä omiksi ansioikseen.

1994 Rock'n Roll
1997 Köyhät syntiset
1998 Varoittava esimerkki
1999 Freak Out
2000 Rock 'n' Roll Monster Movie Show
2001 Rakkauden gangsterit
2002 Golden Greats
2002 A Lotta Rhythm — International sales ti..tle: Screamin' Stukas

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Se on sellainen juttu, että ne jotka eivät tiedä jotain, mutta joku täysin kehari kuten Katja Ståhl pääsee vaan suullaan paskaa läpättämään mediaan, niin siitä, nimenomaan siitä syntyy isolle joukolle joku illuusio asiasta. Puolen soossipääylilaudanlukijakansasuomalaisten märkä unelma, kunhan vaan suullansa paskaa ulos jauhetaan ja paskaa kirjoitellaan ja luodaan oma todellisuus niin se on sitten totta.

UNOHTAMATTA TIETENKÄÄN ETTÄ SE ON VILLEN PAHIN ONGELMA = VALEHTELU = IHMISOIKEUSRIKOS.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Vuorisen Tiinahan ei ole sellainen ihminen, joka olisi paljonkaan selittänyt mitä hän on HIMin kanssa tehnyt, mutta on tehnyt 99,9 prosenttia enemmän kuin Katja Ståhl. Ståhl on sellainen asioiden paskapuheella itseensä liimaaja, ettei kukaan, sellaista hekumoint.i.toimintaa julkisesti siitä kuinka "olen taustajoukoissa" teki tosiaan Ståhl ja Kallonen, mutta Kallonen ei tee enää, Ståhl tekee. Pääsee Aida Zakikin kanssa samaan kehitysvammaisten läpä läpä-luokkaan kahden Prader-willin väliin, Pasin ja Sandran.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Katja Ståhl on ollut AINA ihan täysin kehitysvammainen, ei pystyisi puhumaan hetkeäkään minun kanssa kuten ei Tiinakaan, koska ovat NIIN selkeästi kehitysvammaisia minuun verrattuna. Mutta tässä sitten jauhavat kaksi keharia keskenään, että on se Aroluomakin ihan kehari kun alkaa kuunnella.

ht tp://ww w.radionova.fi/musiikki/uutiset/Keikkapaiva-kirjailija-ja-kitarateknikko-muistelee-HIM-in-kanssa-kiertamista--Rangaistukseksi-rahakulho--luovuutta-varten-kakkakulho-34302.html?openInSafari=true

No, ehkä se Asko Kallonen noista Masan aivopesemistä "minä tein tämän MAGICAL menestyksen osaltani" on sittenkin pisimmillä käsittelyssä nykyään.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Katja Ståhl on ollut aina yksi pahimmista kehareista. Ja ihan 100varmasti Masan aivopesemä TAI maailman kateellisin ja mielisairain, kun on minun kaima ja on kuullut RRn ihan varmasti. Se on selittänyt jossain kuinka "hänen naamansa edestä jotkut fanitytöt paiskasivat oven HIMin backstagelta New Yorkissa" KUN MINULLE KOKO ELÄMÄ ON HIMIN SISÄLLÄ JA TIINA VUORINEN ALOITTI RAIVOAMISEN JA TAVASTIAN TAKAOVEN PAISKOMISEN NAAMAN EDESTÄ 1998-1999.

HIM ei olisi ikinä ollut ilman Matti Nevalaisen illuminatia minun ja Villen rakastumisen takia edes Suomen menestyneimpiä bändejä, EIKÄ Join Me tullut sellaiseksi. Se on kokonaan Matti Nevalaisen järjestämä, Masan Voskon-omistuksien takia ja tarpeen murhauttaa minut etten saisi elämääni ollenkaan, tekevät Matti Nevalaisen suunnittelemaa 18 vuoden minuuttiaikataulusopimusta.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Sandra, Ghost Brigade, what do you like the band? I like a lot, one of my Finnish faves, but I'm again thinking that I should spare money and not go. Like in last December. hoh hoijaa.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Because I have written about so many ppl, I write also now that I saw Kimmo Aroluoma at Maailma kylässä festival with his kid. He is one half deaf producer to the human dignity crime band HIM. I know, he hasn't done much bad, but he is one person responsible of what he favors and ignoring the content of HIM is ignoring me as human.

Posted by FlambeauVivant

days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR73DrKX_bs

Posted by FlambeauVivant

days ago
There's a side of me
for only your eyes to see.
All of me is ready to feel
the gale winds of your seas,
bold and relentless.

Torment me with your fingertips,
tear off old masks
and face our fears.
Wash away old tears.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It's from Poland, 1.6.2013, found from insta. aika insta inhta. Because the man isn't from Helsinki I can say that he looks nauseating for my taste. Yuck. Always burt reynolds shirts open is bad, and he is like Leyland Palmer as Bob. Ug.ly sunglasses, bad combination red bowler and denim shirt open, long hair but grey beard, disgusting nether lip.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Is this photo new NEW? Who is that red bowler hat guy? Russians haven't said anything yet.

ht tps://vk.co m/albums-84941611?z=photo-84941611_366637633/photos-84941611

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Ville, Jonaksella on aika karsee turpavärkki sittenkin tuosta suun kohdalta kun sillä on noita apinanhuulien venytyksiä Giulian kanssa sekä omassa että muijan instagramissa. Käy kahtelee, niin ei tartte käydä kateeks.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Koska se, että sisältö sopimuksessa on niin väärin, niin miltä muut jäsenet vaikuttivat sen jälkeen ihmisinä jotka siihen suostuivat. Nykyäänhän Janne juntassa paskaa itse niin pyöritetty että tilanne on melkein sama kuin olisi kirjoittanut sen.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Viimeiset kaksi tuntia olen miettinyt taas että MIKSI HIMin muut jäsenet kirjoittivat sen ihmisoikeusrikostyösopparin 18 vuodeksi itselleen, koska nyt kun muistan, niin muistan sen, että Burton avautui siitä jollekin baarissa syksyllä 2002 tai keväällä 2003. Näen sen tapahtuman "filminä" kun hän yrittää selittää sitä käsittämätöntä monimutkaista asiaa sille toiselle ja Janne oli hermona, koska asiat pilalla, täysin kammottavuudessa. Käsiliikkeet ja se sille toiselle että ymmärrätkö?

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Ville, I'm amazed that you won't want to quit this fu.cking Valo eyeballs with random ppl touring.

ht tps://vk.co m/tavastia_klubi?z=photo-41605242_346988214/wall-41605242_100667

Posted by TwoCents

days ago
Lol fubu, you just won't be deterred, will you?

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It is suspicious that Sandra, "torilady" wants to bought Me Naiset it and scan it because of her "ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend". She knows that there's article, because she has asked to do it.

ht tps://vk.co m/toriladypage?w=wall-84941611_1271

Posted by fubu888

days ago
I wasn't in 2005 and 2006 interested about anything else so much but my own lost physical health because of brain damage after poisoning murder attempt in 2002, but it was anyway clear already in 2006 that Jonna's and Ville's relationship in media was s.h.i.t spreading, but now it's clear that it is Sandra's paid w.an.k.ing for her mental illness.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It isn't possible to come back alive from the space, that's why it haven't EVER been filmed. The last US space flight programs flight back in 2011, there was only short video clip filmed inside space center in Florida, where "everywhere was dark and little "spaceship" flew short distance near to the earth.

When satellite goes broken and pieces of it are approaching earth, there's news where ppl are warned about pieces what burn nearly entirely when they hit the atmosphere. So also spaceships would burn when they would get too near to gravitation of the earth's atmosphere what pulls them towards earth without any normal control.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
I don't know what all yellow (p.i.s.s) media ppl think when they write again "big bubble lies" about Ville and Jonna, that are they thinking like mentally handicapped and mentally ill Masa's brainwashed cows that "s.h.i.t to one mentally ill real muse" or are they really believing like mentally ill ppl do, that if you just write or speak aloud lies about things, they change into real.

If they are sane enough for understanding that they are spreading lies, isn't it then easier even if they are mentally handicapped's level to understand, that spreading lies is "power politics" also on world's great power countries and world's security level. That it was always calculated propaganda to people after getting satellites to space to watch, spy and manipulate all people in the world that they weren't telling the truth, but "put" people to believe that humans can go to space and come back to the earth alive.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Ville whispers in Sleepwalking past hope that "kirjoitin kirjeen nunnille, Jonna, Kaatja.

next album cover, nun, again, not s.e.x with either Kat.

ht tp://w ww.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-1432172399264.ht ml

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It is also VERY CLEAR, that because I wrote earlier on Jonas page, that if Jonna tries again "Ville Valo helped publicity", "I hit her with baseball bat", Sandra, Tiina and Seppo, all mentally ill and mentally handicapped want to do it happen FOR BEING S.H.I.T.T.Y TO ME.

But they are too stupid, people know already that news about Jonna and Ville were lies and keeping it in public isn't good for Jonna. I think that she didn't talk anything about Ville, but Ilta-Sanomat writes about it because SANDRA PAID.

Mental illness - sickness - "couple engaged" even if they haven't even ever s.e.x together. Like catholic ppl and repeating it over and over again for bullying BOTH, Jonna and Ville.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Koko ajan on Masan aivopesu menossa ihmisille niin, että ne vääryydet mitä ihmiset tekevät minulle ovat julkituotuina suorastaan käsittämättömän naurettavia ja ihmiset vakavasti silti tehneet minulle väärin, tuhoa ja suoranaisia rikoksia.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Kuten sanoin, niin minua kiinnostaa totuuden esiin tuominen, että saan OMAN ELÄMÄNI. Miltä kuulostaa, että vierestä palkattiin ihminen Senior Designeriksi, joka kyseli avoimesti minulta että miten tämä ja tämä asia tehdään Photorissa ja Indesignissa.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Huomaako kukaan, kuinka näissä jutuissa pyörii, että olisi nyt Katjalla vaan kaikki paskana, mutta olisi nyt Jonnalla ja Sandralla kaikki hyvin? Koko ajan. Johtuu Matti Nevalaisen aivopesusta ihan koko Suomelle.

Aivopesun takia olen joku kivi kengässä vaikka nyt jollekin Heli Mäenpäälle, joka siis tosiaan kävi minun naamalle räyskimässä Tiimarissakin. Vuosia vuosia koko ajan menossa sama.

Tiesin KOKO AJAN että sama menossa esim. Activearkissa. Eli Masan aivopesu mm. Hernesmaalle. Hän venytteli ihmisten eriarvoistamista minun ympäristössä ihan helvetisti ja siellä istui yksi toinenkin kärsijä minun vieressä. Sekin, mitä siellä tapahtui kaikkineen, on iso kokonaisuus selittää.

days ago
Well come on you guys, Ville Valo dated Sandra Mittica seemingly on purpose? fubu and Ville have one thing in common.... something inside of their heads have broken. Unless, of course, Illuminati Boogedy-Masa arranged it all. Why else would Ville Valo date Sandra Mittica? Seemingly on purpose?

Why?

Masa!

lol

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It is on the line, that if Jonna only tries to have a job, blogger or something with that, or is she continuing "the story of her life". I'm not despise fitness bloggeing or something like that.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
But hey, kyl se siitä, ihan samaa hommaa kuin Anu Kiiveri, kyllä tuolle ilmeisesti kysyntää riittää. Katsoin tässä kuussa Anua ekan kerran.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Sandra, you aren't humane human with normal feelings and you want always to be someone else, so aliens = you, not far from reality.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
It is so long bad thing to Jonna, when she is told to be Ville's gf, because it was lying what she did then to media and it dilutes new things too.

Posted by VillesMuse

days ago
no fubu it wasn sandra organizing that interview; it was the aliens! aliens are the key to all your questioning. quit the masa, quit the evil management, quit the human dignity contract. look for the aliens!

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Sandra, what the hell you have arranged to Jonna? I think that was evil interview with the idiotic questions where she isn't making herself look clever at all.... oh god. She answer even "Jonnalla ei ole..." Better as interviewer.

Posted by Wonderfultonite

days ago
phooboo you really wear a kids size hat

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Joo joo, kyllä mä olen ollut "vähän" kiinnostuneempi Villestä kuin kenestäkään tai mistään muusta koko elämäni aikana.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Imitation starts from the spot and way the microp.hone would be held.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
it could be also asked that what year's tour imitation in 2007 - 2014. I would do it.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Yes, Ville, I know that you performed rarities like Love's Requiem, but your very bad manners are there. Even your "smile" to Mige is manner and you try to keep one moment in your head when things were nice. But I could exact imitation of your performance whenever said and you could watch. You have really rolled and wheeled over of everything human in your performing, I could do exact imitation copy of your behavior during gig whenever asked, Masa's brainwashed human dignity criminal robot Ville.

ht tps://w ww.youtube.co m/watch?v=waf8IQdXOCA

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Tää ei loppujen lopuksi tosiaankaan ole niin paska vastaus, vaikka äänensävy kertoo jotain "Haistasitko nyt sen paskan?", koska pääministerin täytyy ajatella koko kansaa eikä sitä omaa "hei, must tuntuu melkein kuin rokkitähdeltä kun te hurraatte mulle siellä..." about vuos sitte. Politiikan puolueet ei ole fudisjoukkueita ja tekee ihan ihan helvetin hyvää Stubbille muistaa se.

ht tp://yle.fi/uutiset/stubb_arsyyntyi_ylen_haastattelussa/8007901

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Yeh.... yeh yeh yeh yeh! Aika näppärä.

ht tps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=BgB_2RLFEJk

days ago
Hey tiny tiny; sometimes you chirp in Da Vinci's lines!

Posted by mercydawn

days ago
A smart woman are not going to have a relationship with a man like him.

Posted by venus_doom

days ago
All you made it is bullying, tease and threaten all those who write because they think different, really is that some people are pathetic

days ago
Oh shut up venus_doom, there wouldn't be bad blood (or at least not near so much) had it not been for the retarded social media games.

days ago
HAHAHAHA; then two and a half men said: "I love Lucy!" - absolutely fabulous.

days ago
My name is Bond; James Bond.

Posted by venus_doom

days ago
I can understand very well sandra, be next to Ville for long time and live all the bad blood of these people

days ago
I am Bond. I; shrink, stretch, twist; grab, pull, push; spots, dots, gash; knife, fork, spoon. I am all your fears and a wish.

days ago
My name is Bond. I am not James. I will make you all; laugh, love, scream, whisper, moun; walk, talk, run, swim, drown; breath, beat, shiver, freeze, melt; start, stop. Just like you made me.

Posted by ohmaigod

days ago
to deep_forestReply

"If you need me to post the REAL comment from her twitter and the REAL picture she stole from a russian twitter profile? Hm?"

Yes, please do! Look forward to it.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Also about this: "kinda on hold" - what the hell he is thinking? That Sandra will say again that "now Jonas do a new h.a.t.e song to Katja with Vanity Beach". This is on so many level going on harassing towards me.

ht tps://ww w.facebook.co m/thisisvanitybeach

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Ja ja uudestaan uudestaan ainakin ainakin kaksi kaksi kertaa kertaa. Masa style, Prader-Willi head style that things have to be raised up from past again when Masa arranges it with brainwashing to people who not know that they are brainwashed and same thing going on in Sandra's doings.

Aand, probably Jonas will do same pics with Eliza as two times at least before in social media again in next summer.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Yes, and revenue logic of Jonas - getting money from Sandra about stupid things related me - going on at least 5 years?!! People follow it like some so.ap op.era that "who Jonas is dating?" waiting with excitement that is he going to kiss and tell next month with Eliza again after that new add to "rypäle, gra..pes of women" to he lives with on turns.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Soossipäät, ne ainakin 3 miljoonaa suomalaista on niin kehareita, ettei ne pysty ajattelemaan, että kun he tekevät jollekin jotakin paskaa, ihan vaan vaikka puhuvat paskaa, niin se haitta toiselle ihmiselle sellaista ettei se asia vaan posahtanut ilmaan ja muuttunut muuksi tai kadonnut, vaan SE ON SELVITETTÄVÄ SIIHEN KOHTAAN MISSÄ ON TOTUUS. Totuutta ei voi väännellä puheella tai kirjoituksella toiseksi kun asiat ovat konkreettisesti muuta.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Minulla on nyt jo ikuisuuden juttu HIMin, The 69 Eyesin ja Tehosekoittimen kanssa ja koko loppuelämän juttu KAIKKIEN TEIDÄN PASKALÄJIEN KANSSA JOTKA OVAT MINUN ELÄMÄÄ TARKOITUKSELLA TUHONNEET KUN MITÄÄN MUUTA EI OLE JÄLJELLÄ KUIN SEN TEIDÄN TEKEMÄN PASKON SELVITTÄMISTÄ, TOTUUDEN JULKI TUOMISTA.

Posted by deep_forest

days ago
If you need me to post the REAL comment from her twitter and the REAL picture she stole from a russian twitter profile? Hm?

Posted by deep_forest

days ago
Mercydawn, again? Please stop this circus. No need to link that forum again (that's a famous forum filled with fangirls to the top) and the comment with that picture. As I said before the pic belogs to a NYC girl who posted it while walkin' in central park with her man and believe, he is NOT Ville Valo!

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Näihin paskantekijäsoossipäihin mihin mm. Mäenpää lukeutuu ja kymmenet muut minun kohdalla kuuluu juuri se, että yritetään ainoastaan tuhota toisen ihmisen elämä ja saada se sotku pyörimään. No se sotku on pyörinyt ja pyörinyt eri suunnista samojen asioiden ympärillä kohdallani vuodesta toiseen, johon MINUN ON SAATAVA TOTUUS JULKI. SIIS JULKI, VILLE VALO!

ht tp://ww w.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015052019724184_uu.sht ml

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Niin Ville Valo, suuri osa soossipäistä jotka hyökkäävät minun kimppuun johtuu kateudesta sinun antamaan huomioon. SEN HUOMION JULKISTAMINEN SINULTA MEDIASSA LOPETTAISI SEN OSAN MINUN ELÄMÄN KOKOAIKAISESTA TUHOAMISESTA. Sinä olet ihmisoikeusrikollinen valehtelun takia ja ympärilläsi olevien minua kohtaan hyökkäävien ihmisten takia.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Tässä Aarnio-jutussakin on tämä asia esillä, että työkaveri on työssään vääränlainen. Minulla olisi tältä vuodelta työnsä takia 3 rikosilmoitettavaa, mutta ei ole kovin helppoa. Toivottavasti pystyn vielä tekemään sen joskus, mutta ainakin ne asiat heistä tulevat julkisuuteen. Se on vaan niin, että rikoksentekijät on jonkin sortin mielisairaita, ei pysy pää kaidalla tiellä. Esim. sosiopatia ja valehtelumielisairautena.

ht tp://w ww.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015052019726218_uu.sht ml

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Ihan lopullisesti totuus on niin, että avaruudesta ei ole tullut koskaan yhtään ihmistä takaisin maahan eikä kukaan ole koskaan käynyt kuussa, mutta meitä voi vakoilla ja manipuloida niiden maiden satelliitti.t.e.knologialla, joista satelliiti.t. on laukaistu.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Kun on about 3 miljoonaa kävijää ylilaudalla kuukaudessa, niin työssäkäyvien ihmisten päässä on soossia ja ne siis lukevat sitä soossia sieltä vapaaehtoisesti. Minä en ikinä jaksanut sitä soossia lukea, mutta soossintekijä hyökkäsi vuodesta toiseen minun kimppuun, siis Pasi Pietarinen. Ja jotkut ihmiset tekevät työssään mielenterveysongelmiensa takia toisille soossia, että selvitäpä soossia kun olen itse niin soossia.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Ihan käsittämätön soossipää on Heli Mäenpääkin ja silti voi opettaa Taikissa. Jonaksellahan ei selvästikään ole mennyt enää vuosiin mitään ammatillisesti järkevää pään läpi ja jengi vaan paukkaa koko ajan jotain paskaa rasitteeksi. Ei normaalitasoisten ihmisten päät voisi tuottaa tollaista paskasoossia kun ei jaksaisi sellaista käyttää päänsä läpi, mutta siellä se muhii koko ajan varmaan puolella suomalaisista.

Posted by fubu888

days ago
Jumalauta että on ollut raskasta tahkota mielisairaiden ja kehitysvammaisten hyökkäyksiä vastaan tauotta vuosikausia. Koko ajan jostain suunnasta jotain mielisairaiden paskaa niskaan, ihan änkyn änkyn sairasta paskaa mikä ei pidä paikkaansa eikä olisi koskaan ilman heidän mielisairauksiaan minun elämässä ollut.

Siis se, että minulla oli ihan eri pään sisältö päivittäin opiskelun aikana ja sitten nämä Masan aivopestyt keharit hyökkää joka suunnasta vuosikausia niine omine paskanjauhanta ja mielisairaussisältöineen alkaen Pietarisesta ja Alhoksesta. Kaadetaan paskaa toiseen elämään selvitettäväksi kun ovat itse mielisairaita ja kehitysvammaisia.

Tänä vuonna ihan sama juttu. Masan hommaamat aivopestyt marionettinuket hyökkäsivät, että he ovat ongelmani, mitä ei muuten olisi. Katson uudestaan työpaikkailmoituksia ja mietin että kaksi vuotta mielisairaiden paskantekemisen aukomista ja OIKOMISTA.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Do you like Ville Valo?

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • Mishgan
  • moonreader
  • donyo
  • luantrajano

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Mara Roldan

Mara Roldan

saved by halfgoofy
31 seconds ago
Sheryl Rubio

Sheryl Rubio

saved by halfgoofy
4 minutes ago
Cynthia Lander

Cynthia Lander

saved by halfgoofy
5 minutes ago
Raquel Yánez

Raquel Yánez

saved by halfgoofy
6 minutes ago
Marisa Román

Marisa Román

saved by halfgoofy
7 minutes ago
Estefanía López

Estefanía López

saved by halfgoofy
9 minutes ago
Veruzhka Ramirez

Veruzhka Ramirez

saved by halfgoofy
15 minutes ago
Rosmery Marval

Rosmery Marval

saved by halfgoofy
16 minutes ago
Susej Vera

Susej Vera

saved by halfgoofy
16 minutes ago
Erika de La Vega

Erika de La Vega

saved by halfgoofy
17 minutes ago
Andrea Matthies

Andrea Matthies

saved by halfgoofy
17 minutes ago
Marlene De Andrade

Marlene De Andrade

saved by halfgoofy
18 minutes ago
Maria Gabriela De Faria

Maria Gabriela De Faria

saved by halfgoofy
18 minutes ago
Marjorie Magri

Marjorie Magri

saved by halfgoofy
19 minutes ago
Mariangel Ruiz

Mariangel Ruiz

saved by halfgoofy
20 minutes ago
Flávia Gleske

Flávia Gleske

saved by halfgoofy
20 minutes ago
Ly Jonaitis

Ly Jonaitis

saved by halfgoofy
21 minutes ago
Stefanía Fernández

Stefanía Fernández

saved by halfgoofy
22 minutes ago
Verónica Schneider

Verónica Schneider

saved by halfgoofy
22 minutes ago
Chiquinquirá Delgado

Chiquinquirá Delgado

saved by halfgoofy
23 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.13 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix