Peter Andre Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Peter Andre?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by caitlin andre
yrs ago
i love peter sooo much and i cant wait to see him next year p close and personal !!!!!! love you pete :)

Posted by Nerissa Friggin; Reese
yrs ago
you can do sooo much better

Posted by mysterious girl
yrs ago
hey, no worries.. The Best is yet to come.. Love you man. U`ve nspired me in so many ways..God Bless

Posted by lucy
yrs ago
i love peter wish him and kerry the best 4 2010 and so on <3

Posted by naughtyshawty
yrs ago
peter your great and i was upset when you broke up with katie becoz use were so perfect for each other n i hope u both do gud luve heather

Posted by Nicole
yrs ago
OMG ur SOO COOL u can do better thn katie price she was jst nasty to u :)?xx

Posted by danielle
yrs ago
hey peter ure the best lets hope u dnt get back we katie u can do better lv trust xx

Posted by lisa
yrs ago
Good luck peter for the future! U r the best dad ever! hope everthing works out for you! xx

Posted by chelsea . m
yrs ago
i like you both nd any one who slags the pair of u off needs to get a grip and concentrate on ther own life. splits happen all the time it has nothing to do with any body else but katie and peter x

Posted by chelsea
yrs ago
No offence bt katie price loves her self to much she needs to cut down on her foundation hha petre andre ur so fit u could do better than her

Posted by carolyn
yrs ago
h i Pete i think u have coped really well. Katie should have considered and respected you more cos you certainly deserve it.How could she do it to such a nice person?

Posted by Natalie
yrs ago
Hi Pete, You might not take note of this but as it currrently stands with katies exit from the jungle i believe she is stubborn but i also still believe that she still loves you i feel a bit of a saddo writing this but you would be blind not to see it she hits back at you in such a way as she doesnt want to look small i think she knows she shouldnt have treated you the way she did i belive it was due to so much going on for the pair of you i dont think it was meant in the way it had ended go away somewhere and have a long old think try and talk to her if not for the two of you for the kids but i still believe this aint the end for the pair of you i know its no fairytale but do think you are good for each other!! please think anyway love the album x

Posted by JO
yrs ago
i love u a lotttttttttt i 15 year old love PETER ANDER PETER ANDER

Posted by shannon
yrs ago
hi peter i thimk u have done really well with the kids and coping on ur own so well done xx we all love u so much keep it up xx

Posted by Jasmine
yrs ago
Hi Peter, I think the split with you and katie was obviously a shock but now you are not with her i think you are doing so much better by yourself i think all you really need to worry about now is your lovely kids and your music.I also think it will be good if you found a new girlfriend because you deserve to be treated better by a better women xx

Posted by mini
yrs ago
peter you can go out with someelse if you want to see your other kid u gotta get katie jeloes

Posted by john
yrs ago
Finallyyyy Peter opened his eyes ,he deserve a ten times woman better than her

Posted by Bianca
yrs ago
Hi Peter i`m sorry about your split it is not nice for any family to split, but be strong the lucky lady will come your way and it will be worth the wait. I want to also say you doing a good job with the kids keep it up. stay sweet i will be watching the show

Posted by Hollie
yrs ago
Hiyo, peter andre... i love your kinds they are lovery... why cant you and katie get back together... i know you dump her, and it can work togerther... PLZ... XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Posted by pamela waite
yrs ago
i am 12 years old and i love all off peters songs your all peter.go to the asda in hamltion to see him on tuesday

Posted by tina
yrs ago
i love him!!!!!111

Posted by Danielle Houston
yrs ago
you know we all love you pete, and its so good to see you getting on with your life! and that alex reid comes no were near your league :) xXx

Posted by millie freeman
yrs ago
i love you peter andre sorry i should`t be on this but i am 10 years old nearlly 11

Posted by TeamAndreax
yrs ago
Im glad they split shes a twat and he could do so much better. I hope you find a woman who will appreciate you. Xxxx

Posted by lucy
yrs ago
i think its really sad that katie and peter split up awwwwww

Posted by julie richards
yrs ago
i love him too he got a fab body.

Posted by annoymous
yrs ago
i`m glad they split up. she is rude and plastic. he needs a real woman not somone who can be recycled HA HA HA

Posted by jeannette
yrs ago
not many nice husbands like peter kate will always have a man but all they will want is a bonk and move on no one will love her as pete did

Posted by Remy
yrs ago
Peter is a good husband.jordan is a gang bang dont know what she want wife...oh ex wife

Posted by PAULA
yrs ago
IM GLAD IN A WAY THEY HAVE SPLIT UP KATIE ALWAYS TREATS HIM LIKE RUBBISH AND SHE DOESNT APPRECIATE ALL THAT SHE HAS. HIS SUCH A GOOD FATHER AND HE COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER. KATIE IS SO UP HERSELF.

Posted by marilyn
yrs ago
dont ruin your lives both of you get bac together

Posted by obstacle1
yrs ago
i`m so happy for him dumping that nightmare jordan(katie price- she was monsterous and andre will be better off without her .

Posted by chelc
yrs ago
hope they get back together with all my heart xxx

Posted by liddielou
yrs ago
he and his family are her best i love them lol go price-andre family!!!

Posted by katie
yrs ago
alo i love katies hair lol

Posted by almeera12
yrs ago
He`s married?! Wow, he doesn`t look like a 35 year old man?!

Posted by u1988
yrs ago
i love Peter!!

Posted by laura
yrs ago
peter andre is bum and has a nice family

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Peter Andre

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Gale Harold and Randy Harrison
Queer as Folk

Queer as Folk

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Queer as Folk

Queer as Folk

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Queer as Folk

Queer as Folk

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Queer as Folk

Queer as Folk

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Lee Norris

Lee Norris

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Lily Nicksay

Lily Nicksay

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Anthony Tyler Quinn

Anthony Tyler Quinn

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Trina McGee

Trina McGee

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Matthew Lawrence

Matthew Lawrence

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Lindsay Ridgeway

Lindsay Ridgeway

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
William Russ

William Russ

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Will Friedle

Will Friedle

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Betsy Randle

Betsy Randle

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Alexandra Barreto

Alexandra Barreto

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Rider Strong

Rider Strong

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
William Daniels

William Daniels

saved by wildman200544
6 hours ago
Tena Štivičić

Tena Štivičić

saved by caesar78
9 hours ago
Emily Didonato Si Swimsuit 2014 Outtakes
James McAvoy - Out Magazine Pictorial [United States] (October 2014)

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password