Yvonne Strahovski » Comments

Do you like Yvonne Strahovski?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by ebru
mths ago
Yvonne is very beautiful. Robert Pattinson is the best for her :)

Posted by james brown
mths ago
i was talking about Zachary levi by the way. Yvonne if your reading this you made me forget about every beautiful women i have ever seen lol you shot to the top of my chart.You know what sold me on you is when you wore that pink shirt and white pants on the tv show chuck i was like wow.Then my eyes popped out of m head like on cartoons lol oh and i also cried lol. Naw seriously though your the most beautiful woman in the world. To me anyway

Posted by james brown
mths ago
Honestly i think they are secretly dateing. I mean come on neither one of them will disclose about their personal life.Almost like it was planned and its obvious he likes her and i know she likes him by her actions yeah they getting buisy lol and they fooling the heck out of the public

Posted by Kerwin
yr ago
No more Tim Loden. Albert Frigone "The Italian Stallion" is the new sheriff in town.

Posted by PAUL MBOKO
yr ago
i really love your sarah character in the tv series chuck are you planning to star chuck season 6

Posted by roughneck
yr ago
Love Aussies and am interested in seeing a lot more of her.

Posted by Mongo
yrs ago
Wow, both dudes have zero to offer. Yvonne, you can do SO MUCH BETTER!!

Posted by richie
yrs ago
hello pretty lady,i just the canyon. it really touched me at the end. im a photographer and i have a model ready for shoots do you kn of any contacts . for me. tks lv ya...smile

Posted by Abdullahi
yrs ago
Hey you look gorgious. Love ya so much.

Posted by CaraChea
yrs ago
I strongly agree with unanimous
Shes so pretty!

Posted by usiholo christopher
yrs ago
helo beautiful. When it comes to lovin and datin some one it must be zachary levi i envy ur love in chuck nd if it can be real. I would be very happy. Pls bear this in mind

Posted by Help
yrs ago
You are my Australian fling. He he. I'm being funny.

Posted by unanimous
yrs ago
she can do better than both any day....

Posted by nique
yrs ago
Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski makes a great couple :) you should date Zachary Levi

Posted by jayjay0
yrs ago
you also have an outrageous smile , it just shines .

Posted by jayjay0
yrs ago
you are an AMAZING actress !

Posted by Stepan
yrs ago
Yvonne is so pretty!!!)))) I Love you)) You got my heart once and for all))))

Posted by janapi
yrs ago
Yvonne is just so beautiful! Love her!

Posted by Frans
yrs ago
i agree. i mean, i now Yvonne Strahovski is... just very hansome. but come on guys. go get a life! she's an actress! what means she's out of your league. find your own girl. shes is not the only one in this world

Posted by omg
yrs ago
you guys are mentally ill so obsessed seriously set foot into the world find a real girl instead of beeing obsessed by some random nerd getting some random girl

Posted by lisa
yrs ago
whe all know her love for ""chuck"" is not an act its real!! and yvonne knows it... LOVE IS NOT A FEELING ITS A CHOICE!!!!!!*

Posted by Timko
yrs ago
Yvonne is not Sarah, Sarah is great for Chuck, and I am not sure about Yvonne. And to be honest we all fall in love with Sarah not Yvonne. Sarah, the great girl who fall in love with Chuck, just a regular guy like many of us. Sarah, the super girl who always do just good things for Chuck, never said one bad, humiliating word to Chuck. Even when he does things that every other girl around us will use to treat us bad. That's why we fall in love with Sarah. But that is just her role in the show. In one interview on YouTube on question will she chose Bill Gates or Brad Pitt (the point was brain over beauty), she said Brad Pitt. So don't expect too much from Yvonne, but continue to enjoy butterflies in your stomach when you see Sarah!

Posted by dude
yrs ago
everybody wants her to date zach levi but it's up to her. I bet there IS some chemistry on set of "Chuck", we just have to wait until the pheromones kick in and the lovin' begins.

Posted by cupid
yrs ago
you might be missing a lot of great things you know, you and levi. God. i don't know the whole deal with you and loden, but please, be with zach--- the whole world will be happy and i'm totally sure you will be too.

Posted by Caitlin
yrs ago
Are you still dating Tim Loden? You shoudl date Zachary levi!!!

Posted by kayyang
yrs ago
maybe chuck

Posted by AGS
yrs ago
chucks got a wife silly

Posted by LYK
yrs ago
PLSSS..DATE CHUCK!

Posted by linc
yrs ago
i prefer matt more than tim.. i shouldn`t have even consider the latter as a choice. NO! Zac is the best!

Posted by csooda00
yrs ago
hi i saw the gray part and the chuck deleginkab teteszettel really like the show as Sarah and I`m totally with you rang hogysohasem meet megminden

Posted by f3rn0x
yrs ago
There are loads of fans of Chuck in England and I love it, I also think that Yvonne and Zach should go out. They were definitely made for each other!

Posted by LOL
yrs ago
So let me get this streight it doesn`t matter if he is jobless. Can we please stop with the excuses for the guy really.

Posted by John Casey
yrs ago
Well for all we know the guy could be awesome, but I`m not saying that the idea of Zac and Yvonne together isn`t awesome either.

Posted by someguy
yrs ago
do you really think she care about people opinion when she choose a boyfreind ?

Posted by b
yrs ago
Zach!

Posted by malkit
yrs ago
i nwant to meet uuuuuuuu

Posted by Darkdragon88
yrs ago
Yeah that dude is a Z lister with no career or talent.

Posted by 1236brian
yrs ago
go back to Matt

Posted by amusiclover96
yrs ago
Hmm... Yvonne, You can date a guy like zach or something.. Not this guy...

Posted by 1236brian
yrs ago
your kidding right

Posted by Adriano
yrs ago
Hi, I see the canyon, and I think that is a good movie.

Posted by Shay
yrs ago
you are so cute, you can find a better lookig bf..

Posted by dean
yrs ago
she cute....i like her because of her teeth and smile...can make my heart fall in luv with her....hehehe

Posted by sommmme
yrs ago
i love you yvonne. u r the girle i dream of--warm, funny abd little bit shy

Posted by ?
yrs ago
Loden? Really? COME ON! that guy looks like a GIRL! Zac is the type of guy you deserve, you still have a chance he`s still single ;))

Posted by brian
yrs ago
what a nerd

Posted by rtytui
yrs ago
Its not hard to find jobless actors in hollywood. This dude hasn`t worked in 3 yrs.

Posted by 1236brian
yrs ago
Where did she find him.She could probably get any guy in hollywood. She has great onscreen chemistry with Zach. They would really make a great couple off screen as well. Please date Zach..........

Posted by Cláudia
yrs ago
Any one here nows where and when they first met?

Posted by magnusrjr
yrs ago
Yvonne Strahoviski has many fans in Brazil she should come to our country as soon as possible. It is without doubt the most beautiful woman of world.

Posted by DD
yrs ago
Last time I checked actual dating wasn`t sleeping togethor. Yesh you would think these people would be more mature but you can`t get more immature then this.Or selfish and selfserving

Posted by feardotcom
yrs ago
Really? I can`t believe it. I think Zach and Yvonne is realy couple with together. It`s unbelievable. I was shocked! Tim is not handsome, man. C`mon!

Posted by yvonne levi
yrs ago
i hope zach and yvonne will be a real couple off screen!

Posted by deeps
yrs ago
still yvonne has the riight to choose.....give her freedom..hehehe

Posted by S
yrs ago
why must yvonne be so freaking shallow.

Posted by A. Erasmus
yrs ago
Evrey woman wants a man who knows how women work Tim Loden is the reflaction of your taste and judgment? NOT awesome.

Posted by Andrew Sousa - Brazil
yrs ago
I love Yvonne Strahovski

Posted by DD
yrs ago
Dating doesn`t mean anything anymore. it just means who your sleeping with. Thats not dating

Posted by Frank
yrs ago
As of 3/21/10 she was still dating him. Pictures on the web of them in Vegas celebrating his birthday.

Posted by dar
yrs ago
Considering all of the breakups of celeb`s. I mean Kat winslet was supposedly in love with her hubby and now Sandra bullock. Yvonne is 27 and i can bet seeing all these splits is having a affect them. how can it not when she lives in that enviorment. Its all superfical everyone knows it.

Posted by crazy_for_strahovski82
yrs ago
i really think you should date zachary levi....you would make a perfect match and you have a chemistry to each other...you look so cute with each other and i love to see you guys with each other....love you guys....keep doing a great job in chuck and i love your show....its the greatest tv show ever made...i hope we could see each other and hopefully we could be great friends...thank you

Posted by kristine
yrs ago
i think they are not fated to be together. . .i mean. . .i think their relationship isn`t going to last.i prefer Zachary Levi than him.

Posted by SS
yrs ago
This looks like a relationship based on hormones. Yesh young hollywood is stupid and shallow all at once. this is just superfical and shallow all at once. young people these days are morons you can`t get more proof then this shallow dating site full of shallow celebritys who date shallow people. or douche`s like tim loden.

Posted by Dark
yrs ago
I think she is being used LA is full of wanna be`s. And this dude has nothing ti his name besides HOT GUYS WHO COOk lol. But this dude is a Z lister with no career and thats it someone is using someone in this.

Posted by run as fast as you can
yrs ago
I don`t really care who she`s dating. It is my opinion that established actors/actresses shouldn`t date wanna be no talent hacks. He calls himself an actor, but has no background in it and nothing to his credit. LA is full of these people and she shouldn`t be dating one of them. I`m sure he`s enjoying it, but it seems like she may be getting used. She`s a big girl though, I just hope she`s careful.

Posted by Dark
yrs ago
Needs a update its been getting around she`s not with Tim anymore.

Posted by Walker
yrs ago
Why Yvonne must should be with Tim...

Posted by Peu9225
yrs ago
Where i can find a mail to talk with her????

Posted by ??122
yrs ago
This is a Joke right Tim Loden what has the dating world come to. shallowness i guess

Posted by aa
yrs ago
TİM LODEN commm onn are you kidding me she deserve better than him he is not has to be her type or smtng! I am very great fan of Yvonne but with tim he is not suit next to this beautyyy

Posted by DR_FTER
yrs ago
This is not a woman. It`s extremely beautiful to be a woman. I never sawed a girl like her. I love her!

Posted by 3r6y
yrs ago
I can honestly say her boyfriend looks like a girl. she is shallow

Posted by Cinder
yrs ago
Yvonne is not dating Matt Bomer, not that it should be of any one`s concern. Her private life is hers and should really be off limits...especially some of you (stalker types).

Posted by sorrowen
yrs ago
Hmmmm Yvonne is now dating Matt hmmm the girl can`t decide who to date. Zach is next on the list she already went through matt doran and tim loden his was brief though. But matt bomer already she must not know what she wants at all.

Posted by Gabriela
yrs ago
Now Yvonne is dating with Matt Bomer.

Posted by yanni
yrs ago
maybe zach and yvonnes story would be the same story they have as chuck and sarah. you know. in chuck, they cant date each other because they`re working together and as time goes by they meet diff. people they fall in love with but they still end up with each other. maybe thats also their story in real life. they cant date each other because they are co-workers. but on the inside i know there`s something going on between them.

Posted by sam
yrs ago
it is either chuck and sarah or zac and yvonne... crazy bout the show... fiji enjoys it...

Posted by gh
yrs ago
LINDA!

Posted by Autumn
yrs ago
Yvonne and Zach should date each other..They would make a really cute couple..Plus they have amazing chemistry on and off screen..There has to be something going on..

Posted by agent27
yrs ago
chuck is a great movie i watch it many times. i love the chemistry between agent walker (Ms. Strahovski) and chuck (Mr. Levi) and i can wait to watch the season3 of chuck how i wish it release this month of january... tnx

Posted by driftr
yrs ago
Yvonne Strahovski is thenmost beautiful woman in the whole world. I have falled in love for her! I love her very much!!!!!!

Posted by FC
yrs ago
you and zach levi NEED to be together. end of story. just kidding. but really, from interviews and photos they have had together, you can tell that there was a spark, and they DEFINITELY had a little thing going at some point. something i think would really be worth pursuing. and they are just adorable together on chuck!

Posted by KAT
yrs ago
Strahovski is petty.I love Sarah Walker.Chuck is the best show on tv.

Posted by leloulou
yrs ago
attention si tu viens pas bientôt il ne restera plus un yaourt a manger ^^

Posted by leloulou
yrs ago
NON NON NON.. j`ai plein de yoplait dans mon refrigerateur je t`invite :)

Posted by noname
yrs ago
Yvonne and Zach would make a good couple.they look cute together. she should date Zach. better.^^

Posted by jlandal
yrs ago
she should date zac levi. they look good together!

Posted by cris
yrs ago
Date me Yvonne! I believe were compatible! Greetings from the Philippines! Im a Chuck fan. :)

Posted by cris
yrs ago
Date me Yvonne! I believe were compatible. Greetings from the Philippines! Im a Chuck fan. :)

Posted by JAYSON
yrs ago
YVONNE IS THE HOTEST!!!! Go Sarah Walker. Lucky boy Zach!

Posted by fidizlle
yrs ago
shes a good actress...

Posted by Anonymous
yrs ago
yvonne strahovksi is the REAL DEAL!!! you could ask for nothing more and Zachary Levi is freaking lucky to have YVONNE as SARAH!!!

Posted by Hussein
yrs ago
All Iranians are you fan and we think should be dating some looser like me.

Posted by J smpihnwet
yrs ago
u should date me. we would be great together

Posted by 1236brian
yrs ago
Yvonne is so attractive her and Zach would make a great couple in real life. Just like the make a great on screen couple. I hope the really renew the show for a 3rd season.

Posted by levifan
yrs ago
you should REALLLYYY!!! DATE ZACHARY LEVI !!!!!

Posted by levifan
yrs ago
you should totally date zachary levi,when u 2 ar together u look so cute!!!!!!!

Posted by levifan
yrs ago
you should totally date zachary levi, you 2 look so cut when ur together!!!!!

Posted by asdfghjk
yrs ago
her and chuck should so date in real life they`d make such a cute couple

Posted by chuckfan
yrs ago
hope you and zac date

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Yvonne Strahovski

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Recent Favorites

Adrienne Bailon 2014 Bet Awards In La
Adrienne Bailon 2014 Bet Awards In La
Adrienne Bailon Summer Classic Charity Basketball Game In Nyc
Adrienne Bailon Filming The Real At The Hudson Cafe In Ny
Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
40 minutes ago
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
41 minutes ago
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
44 minutes ago
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
48 minutes ago
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
1 hour ago
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
1 hour ago
Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

saved by Kareenlynn
1 hour ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password