Posted by LeaLeaLea
mths ago
He NEVER DATED NAYA!! lmaoo stop spreading fake rumours

Posted by naz8618
yr ago
he never dated ciara, that was a rumour

Posted by Ayesha Johnson
yr ago
_daaam TREY SONGZ diidnt no iit waas liike daat u cheatn on mee now ummmm.....lol!!!hiit mhee uph doe 803 8376910

Posted by Teresa
yrs ago
I love you Trey Songz you work really hard at making albums and doing shows. you show much love to your fans...... love you trey

Posted by Shaina trey
yrs ago
I love u trey so much da day i meet u il faiinnt ,love u to to to tooo much, kisSez

Posted by thirisa
yrs ago
hi my mommy loves you and i do. every body in the house likes you

Posted by Cutiiee
yrs ago
Is trey songz married....and he is so cute

Posted by Savona Sonqz
yrs ago
. Tuu'Beh Honesst witd'ff everyonee , Savona La'Carr MeaSowl Harmon , iis datiinq Trey Sonq'z !! -Savona Sonq'z !!

Posted by Jessyca
yrs ago
i love u....... im getting a shirt that says Mrs.Trey Songz Forever on it....... and sorry but he is taken by me ladies!!!!!!!! sorry for u

Posted by euphrasie yoland
yrs ago
i appreciate what you do, i wish i could know you better as tremaine, not the treysongz everybody knows but.........it seems like it's impossible. anyway keep doing what you think fit and may God continue to bless ya.

Posted by lilian mothapo
yrs ago
lov u trey..wen r u cmng 2 s.a?

Posted by Tatjana
yrs ago
love your music, you're an amazing singer!! :)

Posted by janei
yrs ago
alot of fans say that they cant stand when he has a girl friend at one point of time i was that way but i had to come to conclusions , if i really love him i would want him to be happy she could probably treat him better than i could

Posted by Megan aka Trey Songz Lover. :)
yrs ago
Your an amazing singer. Theres not a song of yours I do not LOVE. I would do anything in this world to meet you. (:

Posted by julisa charles
yrs ago
hi man good to know i can send a comment to u anyway good luck I LOVE U HAHHAHA

Posted by tyra
yrs ago
Trey Songz your music soo good can't be friends is my favorite keep going your are doing a great job love to see you in live thank you for reading my comment

Posted by ntsebo
yrs ago
I don`t just love you coz you are cute but again coz you have such a good voice*wink*

Posted by hailey
yrs ago
hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by aishat
yrs ago
i love your music and your swaggs,keep it up.dont let girls deceive u,they are only after your money.

Posted by rosey
yrs ago
sorry!!!a mine man

Posted by Tatiianna
yrs ago
LOV3 HiM!FINEST MAN WALKIN ON EARTH!

Posted by Destiny
yrs ago
Sorry ladies that's my man

Posted by Shaquita Thomas
yrs ago
i love u trey songz you are my hearts desire

Posted by nikaboo
yrs ago
you r my baby daddy 4 lfe diz yo girl nikaboo

Posted by LIL BRIA FROM DA CHI
yrs ago
I love you treyyy nd I can`t wait to see you in the Chi Valentines day. Rock my world babyyy!

Posted by tiwweny101
yrs ago
trey songz looks hot on his muice vidoes bottoms up omg !!!!!!!!!! (:

Posted by Tyler
yrs ago
You are a gud singer it doesnt matter what your are you still my favorite singer

Posted by Incognito Love
yrs ago
Lovin It.

Posted by charetha brock
yrs ago
keep doing what u do love you much

Posted by charetha brock
yrs ago
Hi trey just want you 2 no you r the best ever i no u want ever respon bac but i love ur songs im so happy u make those songs dnt ever stop

Posted by JANELLE JOHNSONE`
yrs ago
TREY SONGZ IS MY BABY LOVE HIS MUSIC KEEP DOING UR THANG BBY.

Posted by pinkcutie
yrs ago
u iz the best r&b singers of all. luvvvv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by jhanie26
yrs ago
well ladies i am sorry but he is all mines he was here in boston on 12/21/10 with me all day and he is awsome he is someone to love he is very down to earth

Posted by HOLLY
yrs ago
love trey songz me

Posted by Amina
yrs ago
Trey songz is my honey

Posted by maggiiieee
yrs ago
i looooooovvvveee uu

Posted by abigail
yrs ago
i admire trey songz a lot ...

Posted by Middyboss
yrs ago
I LOVE TREY SONGZ <3 <3 <3 and im mentally datin him!! i <3 trey songz!!

Posted by None of ur concern
yrs ago
Whats up Trey,just stopped by to show you some love..think about you every day..and i wouldn`t change anything in the world to stop loving you!Only is you Knew baby boy..YOUR MY ANGEL .x0x0

Posted by cathy kenya
yrs ago
trey i love so much, please make my dreams come true by meeting u.. u ve everything boy.. please come 2 kenya.. hakuna matata.. karibu.

Posted by cee-kay
yrs ago
im loving u more by the day Trey ur very talented in all the ways possible.

Posted by TT
yrs ago
I LITTERLLYLOVE YOU TREY UR THE BEST YOU HAVE A CUTE FCE AND EVERY THING I OVE UR MUSIC PLC OME 2 CHICAGO PLZ PLZ PLZ

Posted by shukira
yrs ago
yo will you date my sistershe she is is crayfor you and she can not stop lisent your music man she try me crayz eveday

Posted by TIFFANY
yrs ago
I LOVE U ARE MY ROC

Posted by nikki
yrs ago
trey you jst rock my world u are da best thing dat has happened 2 me

Posted by jeremy
yrs ago
watsup u is my biggest fan

Posted by tajhs grl
yrs ago
me n my boyfriend uses like half of his song coz theyr always how we feel. neighbours know my name is the best n sticky face

Posted by Devina Indardeo
yrs ago
YUUUP U R HOT AND I AM LYKE UR BIGGEST FAN. L LOVE U SO MUCH AND LISTEN 2 U EVERYDAY TO BLESS MYSELF.

Posted by tootie
yrs ago
love trey song and i will never betrade him im tha numba one fan and i will neva be batraded

Posted by cathy
yrs ago
AM INLOVE WITH U,, I WISH I COULD JUS MEET U 4 A DAY,, IT WOULD B THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MA LIFE.. PLS COME 2 KENYA. KARIBU SANA..

Posted by Fleur Stevenson
yrs ago
I BLOODY LOVE YOU END OFF.

Posted by Bri
yrs ago
ok lik 4 real why yall gotta put his buisness out dere lik dat dont yall think everybody already kno who he is and where he frum anyways i already know

Posted by briana
yrs ago
I LUV U AND YO MUSIC COME 2 TEXAS PLZ

Posted by TT
yrs ago
HEY TREY ITZ YA GYRL TINKERBELL I LOV U SO MUCH I THINC OVV YU EVRY DAE ND NIGHT U R MRE IMPORTANT TO MII THAN NY THING ELSE I WIL GIVE UHP NY THING 4 U U R MI LUV I HOPP I KAN GIT A CHANCE TO C U IM N LUV WIT U SO BAD I USALE DNT GIV UHP ON MUNEY BUT BBY I GVE UHP 40 DOLLARZ TO MAH MOM JZT TO C UR SHO IM ONLE 13 ND I REALLE HOPP U READ DIZ TXT TREY BBY U R MAH EVRY THING U MEAN ALUT TO MII

Posted by keykey
yrs ago
um sure you get tired of people usin u 4 yo fame!!! c i dnt thro myself at people cuz dey got money,we kick it lyke regula people nd b frendz 1st b4 i even think bot relationship.if derez no connection,derez nun!!!

Posted by tniya
yrs ago
i wish you ware my date im only 24

Posted by hunnie bun
yrs ago
i really wish yhu kum tew my house

Posted by nicole
yrs ago
i love u trey songs.ure my bestn fav artist.i love u so much baby.everytime i see u on da tele,i scream out loud n tears jus start to roll down my cheeks.i wish to meet u trey.

Posted by marcid
yrs ago
trey u daymn hot.if i hd to meet you id cry.only coz m inlv wit u.lol.i love u so much.

Posted by rashawnna
yrs ago
trey songz is soo cute i wish i could see him in lifee.!!

Posted by emily
yrs ago
TREY I LOVE U ND UR MUSIC, I WOULD DIE TO MEET U ;; COME 2 PA...ILY

Posted by d_
yrs ago
most of yall are just a bunch of groupies ,would you calm down hes just a celebrity!

Posted by pearl23
yrs ago
trey is hot

Posted by Anynonmous
yrs ago
AHHHHHHHHH Trey i want u to meet my body in my se room jus wait im sending u emails and mail and u better read it it has special pics of me jus for u hope u like thongs and bikinis with giant curves boobs and azz love u fath (first and true husband)im ur age so dont worry.

Posted by Tasha Coleman
yrs ago
U GOT YO NERVES TREY TO BE MESSIN ROUND WIT ALL DEM CHICKS.U CAN CATCH SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

Posted by brittney
yrs ago
omg i luv this man..i wakee up to him aand i go to bed with him..im awaitn to meet him its my dream and maybe one day it will come true

Posted by poohber
yrs ago
Trey songz u inspire me and i love the way u sing the way u perform and i just love what u do for your fans and for everybody else and trey songz u are my rock and i love to rock with u and i love u trey songz and I`m your number 1 fan love you

Posted by Rachel
yrs ago
i love trey i love his songs theit great i love him loads

Posted by jada
yrs ago
hi i love you i love you so much will you marry me i`m 26

Posted by REGINA727
yrs ago
I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY SAY THAT IS MY FUTURE HUSAND! I LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC ALL DAY AND EVERYDAY AT SCHOOL AND AT HOME. I SEE HIM EVERY TIME HE COMES TO MY TOWN OR AROUND IT. I AM DETERMINED TO MEET HIM! LOL

Posted by Chadijah
yrs ago
eDear trey i love you so much when i see yo pic i scream so loud dat ma head would hurt imma hugh fan and i really really love. i no you da only man in dis world look so good

Posted by 3isallineed
yrs ago
I love your music keep up the good work with your fine self:)

Posted by Donna Medeiros (Melissa) my love
yrs ago
This letter is for a special man who makes my girl smile, feel good and makes me listen to you over and over and i feel your my neighbor knocking on my door...ha ha

Posted by jasmineyez
yrs ago
So times I wönder if Trey ever takes out time 2 read what his fans say. Trey U r 4rm the planet called HANDSOME!

Posted by ~i am the baddest~
yrs ago
tery i love u i will go crazy if i see u n real life love u ~i am the baddest~

Posted by Trey`s fianceè
yrs ago
Damn trey u so fyn,lipz,eyez,body,abs,u make me think nasty stuff.m so inlv wit u.damn....

Posted by zennedy
yrs ago
dear trey, i am a huge fan!!I am 13 years old and my friends lovvvv you!!!We love your abbs!!usally some men would look gross with hairy bods but 4 youu theres an exception.i lovvvv you baby!!!yuup!!-zennedy

Posted by daedae
yrs ago
treyyyyyyyyyyyy is MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE SO CUTEEE

Posted by francine moore
yrs ago
i love yo. ur the best singer of all times. smoochies:)

Posted by R . Neverson
yrs ago
Lol im not even gonna say nuttin; Yall kno my name .. :-* love u Trey <3

Posted by Rachel
yrs ago
I LOVE TREY SONGZ 4 ever. her is mine

Posted by sydni taylor
yrs ago
OMG I love trey songs so much he i he is socold!!!!

Posted by Aedilynne
yrs ago
all yall hoes can back off my man cause he does not want any of yall cause he is married to me and he is my baby daddy!!!!!!!love yo baby mama

Posted by ebrezzy
yrs ago
oo trey songs i love your songs and you fine!!!!

Posted by onalenna
yrs ago
your so good to be true.your very handsome and very talented,i love your music and it inspires me truly....keep up the good work young man and i hope you will be coming to south africa soon.much love ona

Posted by renee
yrs ago
I THINK TREY SHOULD COME 2 TRINIDAD AN FIND ME

Posted by trey43va
yrs ago
HOTTTT!!!!

Posted by shanique
yrs ago
so who n you is talkin kno?

Posted by Trey FAN
yrs ago
Trey I`m one of your biggest FANS Love everything about you

Posted by destiny baby
yrs ago
imma fan of trey and i know he aint seein any body hes single he said it on da monique show helen waz at spring bling of 1 of the gyrl in line when trey waz singin i invented she waz da 4th gurl he went 2

Posted by mz.trigga
yrs ago
trey you so danm fine

Posted by Alyssia
yrs ago
i love you tremanie adlon neverson

Posted by trey`s babymomma
yrs ago
my birthday is two days after yours and i am 24 years old

Posted by sally
yrs ago
yummy!!!!

Posted by ARIEL
yrs ago
TREY SONGZ IS LIKE A REALY GOOD SINGER AND I DNY SAY DIZ BOUT EVERY SINGER I MEAN DNT EVEN HAVE SING I DNT NO WAT THEY BE SAYIN

Posted by BRITTNEY
yrs ago
TREY SONGZ IS MINE ND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE I WAS UST OVA HIS HOUSE WITH HIM THE OTHER DAY SOO YALL CAN HOPP OFF MY MANS TOPS CZ I OWN HIM * YOR WIFEY* BRITTNEY

Posted by Alihe
yrs ago
Hey Mr. TREY you soooooo hot and every thing about you is extra sweet!!! wISH U`D BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN!!!

Posted by k.k
yrs ago
i love ya man and would like to meet ya

Posted by mee mee
yrs ago
hi i love ur singings

Posted by tamera
yrs ago
Hey, Trey. You are sooo cool. Your first name reminds me of my old crush named Trey Moon. Ryan Bender will you go out with me on a blind date on March 13 in the morning?

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Trey Songz

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Casper

Casper (1995)

saved by TwoCents
1 hour ago
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)

saved by salma_mohamed17
1 hour ago
Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal

saved by salma_mohamed17
1 hour ago
Jay Baruchel

Jay Baruchel

saved by salma_mohamed17
1 hour ago
Deadly Devotion

Deadly Devotion (2013)

saved by CindyCelebs
4 hours ago
Justin Bieber goes all out to charm Selena Gomez as he takes her back home for a horseback ride
Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
Justin Bieber manager Scooter Braun, new wife Yael Cohen expecting first child
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
Fiona O'Carroll

Fiona O'Carroll

saved by Kiwigirl15
7 hours ago
Scooter Braun and Yael Cohen Wedding Day July 6, 2014
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

saved by CoreyTigers84
8 hours ago
Megan Fox Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premiere In Seoul
Rob Zombie - Blitzkrieg Bop, Hollywood Forever Cemetery 8-24-14
People Magazine [United States] (15 September 2014)
Brie Larson

Brie Larson

saved by dathouz
11 hours ago
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Arriving At Waterloo Airport in Ontario, Canada
Madeleine Ozeray

Madeleine Ozeray

saved by sunrise1982
1 day ago
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password