Alex O'Loughlin Comments

Edit Information Add Photos

Do you like Alex O'Loughlin?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Malia is absolutely STUNNING in this pic and the last! Thank you again, whomever!

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
THAT is a much more realistic picture of MJ's appearance and style of dress. Thank you for changing it, whomever.

Posted by Too Bad
yrs ago
Too bad Holly's with her Billionaire hubby-to-be; she's better eye-candy (ha!) than MJ who's kinda woody

Posted by Kimmie
yrs ago
Looks like Spike styled Mummy's hair, too.

Posted by Kimmie
yrs ago
Yep, looks like Spike took his little scissors & created this masterpiece.

Posted by susie.smith
yrs ago
OMG! AOL rocks has more pictures of G-Day. The outfit is even worse full length. He has money- hire her a stylist.

Posted by enam
yrs ago
I don't know an mothers of a 2 year old that must always have her clothes hanging off.

Posted by Kimmie
yrs ago
Aahh, how cute, Spike designed his mum's dress for the gala.

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
Whoever thinks Holly 'old news' V looked better than Malia has rocks in their head!!!!

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
Malia is truly a beauty! I'm so envious!

Posted by kimmie
yrs ago
I LOVE Malia's outfit at the event! She's got a banging figure! Alex must love it! They must tear it up together!

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
It seems Holly was the only one that knew how to dress for events. The last two are tacky with their hair and clothes.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
Alex looked tired but hands on hot at that Gala. His girlfriend looked a mess from head to toe with that torn up dress, hair thrown back and no makeup.

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
I see someone stole my name below. I NEVER said Malia is a beauty.

Posted by kimmie
yrs ago
Fashion police! Fire the stylist. She sure has lots of time to follow AOL around to all his events. Must not be very busy designing swimwear.

Posted by deb
yrs ago
I think she's going for the sultry look. haha

Posted by kimmie
yrs ago
Can see why she left Luke for AOL, but why'd he choose her? Other talents, perhaps?

Posted by susie smith
yrs ago
And why are they not smiling! They are supposed to be in love. They actually look bored. Maybe just tired from taking care of 15 and 2yr olds

Posted by chris
yrs ago
Thanks. Dear Lord, you're right, that is awful. The hair, too, is awful.

Posted by susie smith
yrs ago
Just saw pic from G-Day Black Tie Gala. Malia what in God's name is she wearing!! Horrid for Black Tie Gala

Posted by zoey
yrs ago
to why..apparently noone thats why one person can carry on such a long conversation with herself, or shes now has a male personilty also.

Posted by why?
yrs ago
I don't even know why there's a photo of Jodie Meares at all. He hasn't dated her. Who edits stuff on this site?

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
I believe the above photo was taken when mj was around 19. She is almost 35 now.

Posted by Jason
yrs ago
Sorry Malia's fans,but Malia is not hot.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
Why are those photos of Jodie and Malia 4 years old. Can't you put up recent ones?

Posted by itsLuciaG
yrs ago
I wish I could like one of his gf's but I cannot! He should be with me! Biddy power!

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
I admit that Malia is a beauty! Much hotter than he previous gf's. She's a true Hawaiian beauty and that sticks in my craw.

Posted by Deb
yrs ago
katie1 etc aka Lucia, it's surprising you're not calling yourself Malia-or Holly who you suddenly pretend to think is so hot LOL!

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
Fake name theft? You know this how? The irony.

Posted by Mikala
yrs ago
No, I am not Malia's brother. I'm female. Nice try, though, "Chris" and "Katie" --- aka Lucia.

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Todd/Donna/BrianF/Kimmie, etc., you mean they let you back onto the site?

Posted by Dennis C
yrs ago
Must be kidding,Malia is fuggly. Now AOL's ex Holly is a beauty.

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
Besides, what did I say that was so bad? If you choose to be in the spotlight you'll be criticized.

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
I see you're back w/all your made-up names. At least I wasn't kicked off the site. I'll say what I want. Deal!

Posted by Todd
yrs ago
He's got a hot lady right there that Malia! Lucky guy!

Posted by Donna
yrs ago
oh katie1 aka LuciaG YOU are the one who comes with criticism. You're ridiculous. STFU

Posted by deb
yrs ago
lol Alex has not dated Jodie Meares.

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
different katie. malia's tried for fame & w/that comes criticism.

Posted by Katie
yrs ago
Good catch Chris.A brother of Malia's is not going to say his sister is not pretty.He will defend her.

Posted by chris
yrs ago
Malia's brother's name is Mikala. Are you her brother?

Posted by Mikala
yrs ago
Hey, Becky, I'm sure Alex doesn't care what your opinion of Malia's looks is. His opinion is all that matters and he obviously likes what he sees.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
Holy sh** Jodie is hot. Now to make it fair this site needs to put up a recent photo of Maliea too. This one is definitely dated.

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Oh well, maybe 3rd time's a charm. It always is w/3rd marriages. Not!

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Sounds like she collects these "lists" like she collects hubbies.

Posted by Brian F
yrs ago
Malia "may have ben [sic] hot..." Biddy please! She's been on more mainstream HOT lists than you can count and she's still HOT NOW! That is why your dream man has her!Deal!

Posted by Kimmie
yrs ago
LOL annie (Lucia once again) jealousy has eaten your brain! eff off then!

Posted by annie
yrs ago
malia may have ben hot 13 years ago, but now she looks dried up from the sun and rough. looks like she wears drugstore lipstick and would think she's the type of girl who's perfume stinks!! He is way to thin, he has a small waist and his back is sunk in. his eyes are bulging and he just is not the hunk we fell in love on ML. sorry just my thoughts, so go ahead, jump on the band wagon!

Posted by Leigh
yrs ago
WOW! Alex and Malia make a BEAUTIFUL couple! Hoping the best for him! He's a sweetie and deserves it!

Posted by Elle
yrs ago
Yeah you are twilight. Are you really that into Holly Valance? LOL

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Free country, free site to post what I want. Don't like it then leave. I'm not Lguad, Lucia, or anyone else.

Posted by Elle
yrs ago
'not blond' (LGuad?) ur ridiculous as always. No one 'idolises' quite like u do. gags

Posted by Elle
yrs ago
sorry, you too katie1, tho ur the same person (LGuad).

Posted by Elle
yrs ago
twilight, there's a separate page to express your Holly love, you know?

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Holly also competed in BBC's Strictly Come Dancing & I saw all those videos are also on Youtube. AOL was right, she CAN do anything.

Posted by Not blond
yrs ago
Hmmm, seems I can't post under my old name. Well, who cares?! Not me! I said what I wanted to say. Have fun idolising à big head! WHOOOHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
For any Holly V fans, her 1800 Reverse ads are on Youtube and she's stunning in them.

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Hi Carrie. I'm here and I'm my own person and not who I was accused of being. I could never understand that.

Posted by carrie
yrs ago
hay all-been gone for awhile, nothing has changed here. almost 3,000 posts(all from the same person?????

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Amy, his son got accepted into a private school on Oahu. The kids at the school had reported some time ago AOL was there applying one day.

Posted by EDTR
yrs ago
Yes, you can't accused of, and insult anybody in this site, just because you want them to be one person, or their opinion are different than you.

Posted by you have got to be kidding me
yrs ago
I love how my post from last night was deleted. Why, because I accused AmyC/Lucia and all her other personalities of being what they really are...frauds. BTW, Lucia no cares what Malia's favorite color is.

Posted by katie1
yrs ago
Been reading for awhile and it appears to me you might be more obsessed with Lucie than what you're accusing her of.

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
Because she dated lots of surfers.

Posted by Chris
yrs ago
What is a ckwe? Not sure about that one but she did smoke along with Alex. I guess that makes them smoking hot? Well at least Alex-o

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
Where did it say his son is moving in with him?

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
Yep, we're the fleas he's the dog. WHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted by chris
yrs ago
publicists write these answers. i would hope most of his energy would go to his son who is moving in w/him.

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
The Hollywood machine working at his best!

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
Can't anyone see that Woman's Health interview is just a crack of bull? He says 'just the right things', so that women cling on to him like fleas on a dog!

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
What? The guy still has fans then, huh?

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
LuciaG, wait a minute I thought I was doing and being all that! What, r you now stealing my stuf?! How dare you?!

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
May B sun & salt water make them fade? Or may B he has temps put on over the real 1's 2 suit his mood? Gotta go, Luv Ya AmyC

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
Still cant figure out the tatts- they look different everytime I C a pic of him. And they R getting bigger on his arms it seems.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
There is a 1 page interview in "Womans Health" that has 5 questions answered by Alex

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
May B cause his hair is shorter that makes it look thinner. But he is still cute.

Posted by LindaPlus
yrs ago
You can tell from the magazine covers that he has lost weight. His hair seems thinner & a little grayer too.

Posted by Bluerush
yrs ago
He was really skinny in Moonlight. Last year on Hawaii 5-0 he looked heavier.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
U can tel from the photo gallery & pics of him now that he has lost weight. Or so it seems. Could B lighting on the show but I doubt it.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
I am amzed that a guy who is in Mens Fitness is a smoker. But an interviewer said that he lit 1 Camel after another.

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
So Denise, what is your point?

Posted by Veronica
yrs ago
Alex did smoke. So did Holly and Amber. I saw pics of both of those women with a cig so that didn't help him. Not sure if the latest one smokes or if Alex still does.

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
He was/is a longterm heavy smoker. He had his teeth veneered after ML. He lost weight after ML.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
I only hope he knows he doesn't have to "settle" when it comes to a girlfriend. He doesnt need baggage.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
Alex was never chunky. He is not on drugs. I think maybe the celeb life has gotten to him-long work hours and maybe partying. I like his teeth. He can bite me anytime:)

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
btw, why the hell is he so thin. Is he fallen for drugs? In Moonlight he was chunky and delicious with that long hair. And what the f&k did he do to his teeth?

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
My friend got me hooked on Moonlight. She gave me the DVD for X-mas. Anyway, I've watched 3 epi's and hell yeah, that Alex dude WAS hot. I've seen some pics of him recently (I've never seen H5O) and he now looks like a drug addict on steroids!!!

Posted by twilight
yrs ago
I think the camels/cubans have taken their toll on AOL. Thinning/graying hair & ageing face. He still looks good for now.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
Ok. I was really trying to be nice. She looks as hard as a rock. Alex on the other hand is still hot to me. I thought Hawaii Five 0 was doing really well, no?

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
oh my, must be that damn French wine again. I meant sista....
:-)

Posted by chris
yrs ago
Brunette, what does Sita mean? Thanks.

Posted by brunette
yrs ago
AMEN! Sita! And happy 2012 to all! That means to the balding haole and washed-up has been too...
WHOAAAAHHHAAAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!

Posted by chris
yrs ago
Once H50 is off the air, which won't be long considering the ratings, she'll be dumping the balding haole.

Posted by chris
yrs ago
Malia's a washed-up has-
been. Her modeling days are long over. The above photo is over 15 yrs old.

Posted by Marisa
yrs ago
Can't they find an updated photo of her. You can tell she is younger in that one. I liked her at the GQs.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
RATS! Its always me that gets knocked off line! R there any news articles about Alex in OZ?Or did he bring his family 2 Hawaii?

Posted by LindaPlus
yrs ago
Holly has a better figure than Malia. She doesnt have any curves at all. Just cant see them together.

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
Fanofalex, Victories0809: U R Aussies - has there been any

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
Hey Lincil, U R from France -is there any word about Alex being there?

Posted by AmyCMD1955
yrs ago
I like a bunch of actors & U can save them. Check ur inbox- U will make friends from all over the world.

Posted by LindaPlus
yrs ago
If you like more than one actor you can save them - just look above where it says "post a comment".

« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Alex O'Loughlin

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

Nikola Modruški

Nikola Modruški

saved by caesar78
9 minutes ago
Ezra Miller

Ezra Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
9 minutes ago
Viktor Vida

Viktor Vida

saved by caesar78
10 minutes ago
Milan Trenc

Milan Trenc

saved by caesar78
12 minutes ago
Željko Lordani?

Željko Lordani?

saved by caesar78
12 minutes ago
Edvin Biuković

Edvin Biuković

saved by caesar78
13 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
13 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
13 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
14 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
14 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
14 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
14 minutes ago
Igor Kordey

Igor Kordey

saved by caesar78
14 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
15 minutes ago
Dubravko Mataković (illustrator)
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
15 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
15 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
15 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
15 minutes ago
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

saved by Hotwheels19
15 minutes ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password