Posted by julieoksnes
yrs ago
cute

Posted by danany
yrs ago
ilike george sampson

Posted by Kaylie
yrs ago
Heyyyy! You are a greeeaaat dancer!!!! I LOVE to dance!!!! I don`t know why but u are soooo adorable! Even though you aren`t super duper cute.

Posted by emily johnston
yrs ago
i love george. u r so hot.u were realy good on street dance in 3D. KEEP ON DANCING DON`T LET ANY ONE STOP U

Posted by ANDY DAVID hall
yrs ago
i like him

Posted by sheyenne,mary,carli,sydney,skylar,lexi
yrs ago
hey george its your biggest fans the 5th grade girl scouts of North Hopkins I.S.D (sulphur springs texas)we really want someone to come and peform at our school because we really havent had any real acts come to our school except firefighters and stuff like that so if u can contact me at 903-438-5663 i understand if u are busy u are liked by like millions of girls and your an awesome dancer anyway keep doing wat your doing and have fun doin it luv ya.

Posted by chloe
yrs ago
is george going to be on britains got talent this year. and is he doing ant more dvds/cds

Posted by DiEyLl@
yrs ago
hey,,,dude,,,ur SO HOT......I LOVE U LOL

Posted by Leona aka Sampson
yrs ago
George is EVERYTHING!!!! he`s the best dancer anyone ever saw, he`s got personality and he`s absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LUV YOU XGEORGEX

Posted by SsSsSsSs_x
yrs ago
I LOVE GEORGE SAMPSON I CNT WAIT TO MEET HIM AND I WANNA MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS KIDS X

Posted by raunak
yrs ago
i love u george sampson u like rock and really know how 2 dance !!!!!!!!!!! gud luck!!!

Posted by future_mrs.Sampsom
yrs ago
george sampson ur fit and i will txt u tomorrow.I have a big poster of u in my bedroom.LOVE U!!!!!!1

Posted by mollie chloe hannah
yrs ago
Hey George we all love u we are sat here in science and we all loveee u can u doo a dance show in grimsby some time xxxxxx

Posted by celine chloe
yrs ago
heyy, WE LOVE YOUUUUUUU, we hope u cum to grimsby xxxxxx

Posted by Courtney William`s xx
yrs ago
OMG i love him so blody muchx he was the best street dancer ever!!! x he deseved all wht he got welldonr george?xx

Posted by zoë kailola
yrs ago
Heey George, you really should come to Holland some time, youre a great great dancer ! ;D

Posted by lucy mollie chloe
yrs ago
hiyahh george sampson we R SAT ERE IN ITC LMAO WE LOVE YOU WILL YOU GET WITH US XXXX

Posted by Jasmine Rajem
yrs ago
hEY gEORGE :]....I saw you at Alton Towers once....i was at the roller coaster behind you.....u didn`t notice me maybe cuz loads of other girls were crowding you...anyways, i wonder if u ever reply to these things but anyways...i fancy your moves a lot..and i really regret to not have chat you up at Alton towers...but hey...hope to see you again

Posted by stephanie C.
yrs ago
i dance for a livin but this dude right there amazed me! i LOVE GEORGE like his sounds like a awsome dude to be with :D i love way he dances XD ah! ily! GEORGE! :)

Posted by Sarah Hayden
yrs ago
OMG!OMG!OMG! GEORGE SAMPSON ROCKS HES SO COOL !!! I LOVE YOU GEORGE SAMPSON YOU ROCK

Posted by ilovechristrousdale
yrs ago
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! GEOURGE SAMPSON IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT I LOVE HIM

Posted by lou
yrs ago
heya George luv ur dancin amazinness =] i saw ur performance on BGT this year and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good WELL DONE!!!! good luck lou x x x x

Posted by :) mandi
yrs ago
GEORGE! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY VISIT CHICAGO AND NY AND LA AND DALLAS. BUT COME TO CHICAGO FIRST!!!

Posted by Lady Lushhh
yrs ago
OMG wich imposter is givin their numba out...George wudnt b Dat desperate!!!

Posted by Georgie
yrs ago
Hey if the real george is anywhere lol. I think its great that someone from nearish runcorn could be famous. I`ve stolen loads of your dance moves - i still cant make mine great even though i`ve been dancing since three. Give contemporary a try sometime. I do a lot of different stuff you never no you might get lucky :). Used to live in runcorn ruddy awsome lol.

Posted by emily
yrs ago
wow, im a cancer too, (cool), im 12 thoe, i think u r a rely gud dancer, a talented guy, keep it up and take care of urself.

Posted by George Sampson
yrs ago
Hey guys, its george my number is 07384519394. Please get in touch. By the way im single and I am equpid

Posted by chrissy
yrs ago
i think he is the best and he is the coolest person on the plant

Posted by ana
yrs ago
i love you <3

Posted by Mell x
yrs ago
Heey x Georgee iloveeyou loadss yourr so F.I.T xx

Posted by Lolly
yrs ago
Wtf is that person talking about?! George texted YOU?! Get a grip, you MONG! By the way George im your biggest fan! And il text you anytime ;) xxxxxxxx

Posted by Jacky
yrs ago
Hey George, remember that day we met? You were with your sister, i miss you, and i texted you the same day, you replyed :D :D :D Gunna goo now babes gotta go to pick the kids up from nursery! xxxxxxxx

Posted by Rosa Walsh
yrs ago
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE gEORGE SAMPSON HES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS LOVE YA

Posted by poker_face
yrs ago
hes whole name is actually george willam sampson!

Posted by Coral-welsh
yrs ago
omg i love you your sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Posted by Alight_Sei
yrs ago
hi... george... U are soooooo....... COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by m9s9
yrs ago
your sssssooooooooo hot! love ya x

Posted by holly
yrs ago
hi i think u are soooooooooo COOL

Posted by ashley
yrs ago
hey george.. i love u. man u r fit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mwah mwah plz cme 2 sheffield i wana c u in person mwah

Posted by debbie evans
yrs ago
george u r the best u r like lush am ur biggest fan evaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by loving george 4 ever xxx
yrs ago
omg george you are so fit i love you and your dances plz go out with me !!!!! your so fit 4 deffo love you xxxx

yrs ago
mel he was in a competation called Britain Got Talent the first time he tried no luck the second he won the show £100.000 and the chance to perform at the royal varity performnace

Posted by Mel
yrs ago
How comes some1 who dances , becomes famous but every1 else that dances ant famous? anywaiss . george sampsons dvd is amazing his dances are great... im a street dancer too, i do street n ballet n i do gym. and im in billy eliot :D

Posted by Anna lee
yrs ago
OMG!! love u so much come to south shields!!!!

Posted by niomi
yrs ago
i love u your the best

Posted by ravneet
yrs ago
hi george how r u i lv u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i think that ur cd is soooo cool and i or soooo fit

Posted by Alight_Sei
yrs ago
Alow... how have you been.... :P

yrs ago
u are great an i love u all the way good luc in future. click click an u am out. love miss_samspon

Posted by Waikohia
yrs ago
hey george u r so hot i wanna go out with u plz can i have yo number george

Posted by chaz07
yrs ago
george sampson is so buff nd evryone knows that dont u

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
George Sampson

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Recent Favorites

People Magazine [United States] (15 September 2014)
Brie Larson

Brie Larson

saved by dathouz
2 hours ago
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Arriving At Waterloo Airport in Ontario, Canada
Madeleine Ozeray

Madeleine Ozeray

saved by sunrise1982
3 hours ago
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Barbara Vickovic - photo- shoot
Leona Paraminski - photo - shoot
FamousFix up and running

FamousFix up and running

saved by Tracker748
4 hours ago
Lance Bass Proposes to Fiancé Michael Turchin with New Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Married
James Getzlaff

James Getzlaff

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
J. Brown

J. Brown

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
MADtv

MADtv (1995)

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago
Dylan Minnette

Dylan Minnette

saved by Hotwheels19
5 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password