C.C. Catch » Comments

C.C. Catch message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like C.C. Catch?

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Please note that we are currently changing our comment system and will soon only accept comments from registered users. Please register an account if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

Posted by monique van den hurk
yr ago
hoi carolien heel veel groetjes uit oss en zou ons mam nog voor een laatste keer misschien contact kunnen krijgen met jullie pap en mam (als ze nog leven)ons pap is bijna 3 jaar dood en ons mam is al 2 jaar ziek ze kunnen niets meer voor haar doen ,t enigte wat ze nog graag zou willen is contact met jullie,gewoon omdat t haar terug doet denken aan een hele mooie tijd met ons pap en met jullie pap en mam,hopelijk hoor ik snel wat van je,heel veel groetjes uit oss,xxmonique van den hurk-colijnstraat 11 5433gh tel.nr.06-31546779,dochter van louis en martha van den hurk gremmee uit de keucheniusstraat waar jullie vroeger ook woonde.

Posted by spiritball23
yrs ago
I Love you CC,your songs are awesome , but my favorite is heaven and hell, you have a blessfull Life Hun Bye*

Posted by Moises
yrs ago
well, to be honest, i am 100 voting for my future wifey CC Catch, go girl, you still look very young. iloveyou.

Posted by silver_silver
yrs ago
ur voice is beautiful ur singing style is very different keep up the good work.

Posted by Fizza
yrs ago
hey c.c catch ur voice is wonderful. and ur all songs are veryyyyy great. keep up the good work.

Posted by Fizza
yrs ago
hiiiiiiiiiii! c.c catch how are u?

Posted by usama
yrs ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii c.c.catch how are you,i love you soooooooooooooooooo much you are very handsome i like your songs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much take ur self bye.

Posted by Fizza
yrs ago
i am very big of c.c.catch i dont think that nobody wlli be the bigger of u as i am. c.c.catch i love u but i dont know what is your real name. i lkie your songs specially strangers by night. take care yourself. God bless u.

Posted by falak
yrs ago
hi! c.c catch ur all songs r really amazing i love to hear them all espeacially strangers by night this song is great i love u bye.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
C.C. Catch

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• Tracker748
  • tfraser
  • Janine64
  • wdweditorial
  • Mmmhmmm

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Gouchy Boy

Gouchy Boy

saved by Queenbee19
1 hour ago
Godzilla

Godzilla (2014)

saved by marcus28
3 hours ago
Robert Downey Jr.

Robert Downey Jr.

saved by 21nbangs
3 hours ago
Brittany Kramer and Brett Piper
Matt Willis and Emma Griffiths
Charlie Simpson and Camilla Smith
Ellie Goulding and Dougie Poynter
Kenneth Nixon and April Tamez

Kenneth Nixon and April Tamez

saved by PoshSam
6 hours ago
Natalie Imbruglia and Daniel Johns
Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise

Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise

saved by PoshSam
6 hours ago
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman

saved by PoshSam
6 hours ago
Most And Least Expensive Places To See AC/DC On U.S. Leg Of 'Rock Or Bust' Tour
Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower
Jamie Bower and Zoe Graham

Jamie Bower and Zoe Graham

saved by PoshSam
6 hours ago
Jude Law and Sadie Frost

Jude Law and Sadie Frost

saved by PoshSam
6 hours ago
Jade Jagger and Piers Jackson

Jade Jagger and Piers Jackson

saved by PoshSam
6 hours ago
MOTÖRHEAD In The Studio Working On New Album
Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt

saved by 21nbangs
7 hours ago
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

saved by 21nbangs
7 hours ago
Chris Zylka

Chris Zylka

saved by 21nbangs
7 hours ago

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?