Jerry Trainor » Comments

Jerry Trainor message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Jerry Trainor?

Please click here to Post a Comment
Posted by Janelle95
yr ago
Crazy Steve, Spencer Shay, I miss you.

Posted by melanie
yrs ago
hi i carly borther do'nt to seitde aburt me

Posted by unknown
yrs ago
he never dated sam people just voted for it.

Posted by sharla
yrs ago
Jerry u are so funny i love to watch u on icarly.u are so cute i`ll date u.

Posted by owl_city_lova
yrs ago
hey that`s illegal you dated SAM!!

Posted by Henry
yrs ago
Your a cool dude. Do you like being in a comedy show and a cartoon?

Posted by kaysm0mmy3
yrs ago
I think it would be awesome to meet you in person. :) My daughter absolutely loves iCarly and laughs when you come on.

Posted by Heather
yrs ago
He looks more like Jerry O`Connell than Jim Carey to me! He`s hilarious and cute and I enjoy watching iCarly with my children!

Posted by Kalani Lee
yrs ago
Hey Jerry. U R so funny. I wish u where on more kid shows. Peace. Kalani

Posted by Jamie
yrs ago
I caught an episode of ICarly one day and now I am addicted to it. I think you are so funny especially when you do the baby act. I laugh so hard everytime I see that one. Keep up the great show.

Posted by Tabbitha
yrs ago
I think that it is weird that they have sites all about you...but I do see why. You are hot and extremely funny. But the excessive fan coverage must be weird.

Posted by Emma
yrs ago
You look so much like Jim Carey...You act like him too... My mom saw you on TV on iCarly and thought you were his son... :) Your so funny..

Posted by edsf
yrs ago
Read this for the real info ! okay if your actually reading this your stupiddd xD just kidding but no seriously you aree ;D

Posted by Travis
yrs ago
Hey u guys can`t believe everything u hear wow u guys r stupid if u actually believe everything u see on this website

Posted by Chicablahblah
yrs ago
To the person who said he`s old enough to be the 18 year olds father: Really? That would make him 14 when she was born. Sure, that sort of an age difference is sort of gross, but who cares. She`s 18 making it not illegal.

Posted by Someone
yrs ago
Haha u guys r stupid so u want a 33 year old to go out with an 18 year old

Posted by Janet janae-nae
yrs ago
wow, what`s up with the bio on here - it says Jennette McCurdy is Jerry`s grandfather? LOL! anyway, love your work Jerry. hope to see you in more prominent roles on the big screen soon. peace, janet

Posted by Shawnie
yrs ago
dear jerry, i am 32 and my parents still treat me like i`m 11!i but i`m not!!! i only pooped my pants once and that was just because i was locked out of the house.....gosh why are parents so mean?!!! i`m tired of being grounded! *stomps out angrily*

Posted by Kelly Neumann
yrs ago
Hey Jerry... Do you act thesame as u do on Icarly as you do at home?

Posted by funnygurl
yrs ago
Jerry, I LOVE iCarly. I think that u r hilarious! u should be on SNL. ;]

Posted by kere
yrs ago
i love icarly and i love you

Posted by horty
yrs ago
u r so funny Jerry

Posted by Amy
yrs ago
Jerry, your hilarious I luv icarly!!!

Posted by nathan kress
yrs ago
hey jerry what up

Posted by elicia
yrs ago
are all you people that stupid that you believe a rumor like that. jenette and Jerry are coworkers and probably friends so all of you quit trying to ruin this great and funny man`s reputation. by the way i love icarly congrats on the success!

Posted by achieve94
yrs ago
Hello, he is 32 and dated teenagers. Sarah Bridgeman is just 18 and they dated a while ago. Yuck, he`s old enough to be her dad. I liked him until I saw, now when I watch him on tv all I`ll think is what a perv !

Posted by Henry
yrs ago
Merry Christmas Jerry and Happy Holidays.

Posted by MARIA
yrs ago
I LOVE U JERRY ILL DO ENYTHING TO U I FREAKEN LOVE U I LOVE UR HAIR

Posted by nico
yrs ago
jerry, u rock. plain and simple, ur funny and cute. im almost 25 an i still watch icarly (mainly started bc of my kid) but i kept watching because of you. you look so young to!! id have never thought u were in ur 30s.

Posted by Henry
yrs ago
Yo Jerry your a great funny guy on TV awesome work.

Posted by Warcraft
yrs ago
Dude Project lore is the shizz lol the Icarly show has so hidden humor in it its not that bad

Posted by HAHA ya funny
yrs ago
Oh my good golly gosh. You are so hilarious. No joke. <.< no pun intended el oh el..are you related to Jim Carrey? So yeah just flipping ridiculously funny! keep up the good work! `-`

Posted by Samantha23
yrs ago
My husband is the same age as Jerry and I`m 23. I don`t see what is so wrong about people who are in love with older/younger people. I have a 1 year old that knows the iCarly Theme Song by heart. My son will turn 4 Christmas Eve and he loves Spencer

Posted by Princess79
yrs ago
Ok Jerry has never dated Jennette McCurdy she even states that in a video that it`s a rumor. It`s sad that people would start such a rumor believe it to be true!

Posted by ......
yrs ago
wen did he dated jennette.?????

Posted by caitliin
yrs ago
ok why would u date jennet thats stupid shes 16 and you are like 32

Posted by unknown
yrs ago
gross u dated jeanette bmccurdy shes 16 and ur 40 smame on u

Posted by SANDRA
yrs ago
hey crazy steve i love it when u said: THE COW GOES MOOOOOO!!! from the drake and josh christmas movie!

Posted by sherneil09
yrs ago
why are u dating sam.spencer

Posted by lindsey
yrs ago
i would so like to have a date with you and im 25!

Posted by alicia nicholl lucas
yrs ago
dear jerry trainor i think you are so awsom i love you i just turned 12 last week on thursday the 21st my friend asked me if you ever sang befor ok bye

Posted by Janelle
yrs ago
He was also in Donnie Darko (2001). He was the tall lanky kid...

Posted by Randy Erwin
yrs ago
hey I`m 21 and i still like icarly

Posted by boomdayada
yrs ago
Yeeeahh...pretty sure he and Jennette are NOT dating. But A for the lulz.

Posted by frankie
yrs ago
you are sick going out with someone half your age

Posted by suh wolff
yrs ago
Jennette McCurdy?

Posted by roxy
yrs ago
spencer is so hot

Posted by annon08
yrs ago
they didnt go out he doesnt seam like that kind of guy and she did say they wernt

Posted by Lily
yrs ago
i agree with Elizabeth! Jennette Mccurdy and Jerry Trainor are not dating! She even admitted it herself!

Posted by Elizabeth
yrs ago
I don`t think that he dated Jennette McCurdy. I mean seriously! He is now 32 and she is now 16! That would be illegal! This site lies sometimes.

Posted by Henry
yrs ago
Was it great hosting/judging the burp contest in the Kids Choice Awards?

Posted by Annette
yrs ago
Hello Jerry, my 5 year old loves iCarly. And i don`t mind watching it either ;) I would love to hear from you.

Posted by Carolina
yrs ago
Dear jerry, you are an attractive 32 year old.

Posted by alicia lucas
yrs ago
dear jerry my parents keep calling me baby girl and im siick of it why can`t they get it through there heads that i am not a baby anymore i am 11

Posted by brooke
yrs ago
hey(; your mom is a math teacher at my schoool.

Posted by alicia
yrs ago
dear jerry i have a problem. my parents treat me like a baby they just don`t get that am 11 years old what should i say. pleas writ back

Posted by queenofking
yrs ago
I just recently decided that Jerry Trainor is my new favorite actor. I would like to see him in more films. I love his work. If you make me crack up, I love you. Yeah, I love you, Jerry.

Posted by Heather
yrs ago
Does Jerry actually read these? If so: Jerry, thank you for making unfunny children`s shows watchable. Often times I believe you have the only redeemable characters on Nickelodeon.

Posted by Nonya
yrs ago
UR SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I watch some shows just cause ur in them! Rock on with ur cute and funniness!!! X3

Posted by oregonchick101
yrs ago
i love u!! i love watching u on iCarly!! ur sooo funny!!!

Posted by CassiieeBabii
yrs ago
i luv watching u on icarly, its so funny, ur cute aswell, ilyxx

Posted by joey
yrs ago
dude u r the best i watch ur shows all the time rock on

Posted by Amy
yrs ago
Wow Jerry, lot`s of fans.. and ladies lol. You`re a great actor and cute too. Keep up the good work!

Posted by Kayla.
yrs ago
Jerry Trainor isn`t dating Jessica Makinson. They had an on-screen romance together on iCarly. Episode: iHave A Love Sick Teacher. They`re not really dating.

Posted by DONNA
yrs ago
DEAR JERRY I LOVE THE TV SHOE ICARLY AND DRAKE AND JOSH TOO I KNOW YOU WHERE ON BOTH SHOWS COOL HOPE CAN I JOIN THE ICARLY WED SHOW PLEASE HELP MY OUT OK I LIKE SPENCER AND CRAZY STEVE AND I LIKE YOU TOO BY DONNA

Posted by kayyylaa
yrs ago
Jerry Trainor is amazing. I love himmmm :) Does anyone know how I can see Wrong Hollywood Number or Pieces Of Dolores???

Posted by alicia
yrs ago
dear jerry i looove you i hope to see you in person i am your biggest fan you are sooo funny i lov e you jerry pleas write back alicia lucas

Posted by alicia
yrs ago
i love you jerry trainor ! singed ali

Posted by alicia
yrs ago
i love you jerry trainor

Posted by alicia
yrs ago
deaer jerry i am such a big fan of your show icarly i hope to seen you in person

Posted by alicia
yrs ago
jerry is sooo funny and cute

Posted by k a y l a a a.
yrs ago
jerry trainor is so adorable! (:

Posted by april
yrs ago
I love jerry he is so coool and hes a great actor i dont thinkk he is going with a 18 year old on his myspace it says that he is single

Posted by aaimmie452
yrs ago
I can`t belive jerry trainor is 31 he does not look like 31. and i know somebody that looks just like him his name is ben

Posted by Kimi
yrs ago
Is Jerry married? I`ve been watching him for years in different things and I`ve always wondered.

Posted by jordan
yrs ago
i know jerry trainor was born in 1977 is his birthday january 21 or april 27? because i think its april 27.

Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Jerry Trainor

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Annie

Annie (1982)

saved by Hailey2009
1 hour ago
Joyce Jameson

Joyce Jameson

saved by MRGURU
2 hours ago
Frank Sinatra

Frank Sinatra

saved by Hailey2009
3 hours ago
Traci Kochendorfer

Traci Kochendorfer

saved by gofigure
3 hours ago
Alexandra Paul Last Chance For Animals 30th Anniversary Gala
Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy (2014)

saved by waianaegirlmarie
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick Pink

Tera Patrick Pink

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick Pink

Tera Patrick Pink

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick Pink

Tera Patrick Pink

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick Pink

Tera Patrick Pink

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick Pink

Tera Patrick Pink

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick In Fhm

Tera Patrick In Fhm

saved by caesar78
5 hours ago
Tera Patrick Black Mamba Terapatrick Com
Tera Patrick Black Mamba Terapatrick Com

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password