The Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones » Comments

(Band)
+POST  EDIT
10 comments · 150 likes ·

The Rolling Stones Comments

The Rolling Stones message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Post a comment:

Please login or register if you would like to continue participating in this forum.

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Comment guidelines: Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.

Posted by caesar78

mths ago
Usprkos godinama, glazbena "obitelj" Sir Micka i dalje se uspješno "kotrlja" i svira najbolji rock'n'roll!

Posted by sweetree

yrs ago
Rolling Stones I love love love you

Posted by Onsweroflove

yrs ago
wow, so many albums and music. That is a pure gift. great music.

Posted by dnsstar

yrs ago
they made so many songs and released so many albums!

Posted by ghjh fghvh

yrs ago
6545trerttfdfgfdddgfdfvfgfddfgcdjhfdn vcmdnbshdbc sdbskcb zdhhbzkdfgis

Posted by Rolling Stones

yrs ago
Rolling Stones: guys: all tracks like: Lisa Lavie: Free Your Mind: the rhythm of: Umbrella: design, colors: ain´t no other man: video: too: grammy: design, colors: Gone With The Wind: Benjamin Button: The Uninvited: Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans: The Water Horse: Legend Of The Deep: three new tracks enough: 1/11/18: first and the last track must be new: five: 1/4/5/6/10/11/18/or/16: tracks: 7 new tracks: do what you like but do it right: there is nothing to lose: Maria Maria: nine grammy guitar: you can win if you want: see you later !

Posted by wildwiccan09

yrs ago
Simply one of the greatest rock bands ever

Posted by okaschnitz

yrs ago
Stone and Roll! Rock and Roll. Same thing.

Posted by pakjonbong

yrs ago
what can I say, they are the longest-surviving band in the world....

Posted by Brandi_U

yrs ago
??LUV THE ROLLING STONES!!!??

Please click here to Post a Comment
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Do you like The Rolling Stones?

Top Contributors Today

• angel_angel
  • danieliuks2
  • kitty1119
  • eviltwins
  • Mmmhmmm

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.05 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix