Heath Ledger » Comments

Heath Ledger message board. Post your comment and continue the conversation.

Do you like Heath Ledger?

Please click here to Post a Comment
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Posted by zabdo232
mths ago
I am very sad... you still the love of my life

Posted by SiamEase
mths ago
SO SAD HOW HE DIE. HE VERY SPECIAL PERSON, UNIQUE

Posted by prismatic19
mths ago
RIP Heath I miss your acting. big loss

Posted by CarriePookie
yr ago
Heath was a brilliant actor. I think he found love with Michelle Williams, but his relationship with Naomi Watts always stuck out in my mind.

Posted by naz8618
yr ago
The lindsay relationship was not a rumour, they dated

Posted by Cow Moo Princess
yrs ago
He must have been alright in such films.

Posted by rn_tracy1_rn
yrs ago
Such a tragedy. There is more that Mary-Kate Olsen is involve with and isn't saying.

Posted by sweetree
yrs ago
Such a great actor. R.I.P Heath. Love you always...

Posted by Samy34
yrs ago
Can you explain to me what you mean? I agree he was a great person, with a particular effect on people. (excuse my English, i'm foreign)

Posted by Madeline
yrs ago
this man changed my life after his death i start to have realy wierd dreams with him and showed me somenthing that after 4 year happend in my life,my mother died and still now in 2013 i still had in my dreams i dont know why

Posted by Loneliness
yrs ago
Hope I will see you soon, dear Heath...

Posted by Diana_Stone
yrs ago
its a shame he had to go so early

Posted by lora444
yrs ago
I love him so much I'll always remember him ! :) I loved him with Naomi and Gemma ;)

Posted by anne182
yrs ago
reaally really sad. he was such a talented actor wasnt he? just terrible.

Posted by hakyhiqs
yrs ago
:( rest in peace :) You will be missed so dearly
What a nice down to earth sweet actor he was xoxo

Posted by Revolution
yrs ago
Why did you have to go? Huh? I love you Heathy, rest in peace.

Posted by Brooklyn_Sounds
yrs ago
Great Actor and a very nice man,and i'm sure a great father.He made the Joker real and psychotic.He will be missed for a long long time.

Posted by JaydenJ
yrs ago
Really, guys, change Heath's main photo!

Posted by JaydenJ
yrs ago
Great actor... Great films... Very very very sad...

yrs ago
so so so so so so so sad...

Posted by NevadaRain
yrs ago
Angelina666, you're right. Heath always was very nice.

Posted by NevadaRain
yrs ago
Sorry, but I never believe that Heath was with Christensen. She so old and looking like his mother. Maybe, I'm wrong. But I think it's left info.

Posted by Angelina666
yrs ago
Hey, sandrita, why did you change Heath's main photo? First photo from his gallery is very nice and he nice too... always... If you don't like him go away from this page!

Posted by Evolution
yrs ago
Please come back to life man, you're adorable, God, give him back and we'll give you Justin Bieber. How about that?

Posted by TerezkaRez
yrs ago
I miss him too. He was really great irreplaceable actor

Posted by SWS
yrs ago
Such a great actor. R.I.P Heath, U 4 EVER!

Posted by Livenchy
yrs ago
Can't believe he's dead. Love his family.

Posted by kaitlinnmarie
yrs ago
I can't believe he's been gone for 3 years....rest in peace Heath.

Posted by gossiphunter
yrs ago
you were amazing actor we ll never forget you...

Posted by zoey739
yrs ago
so sad that he dies..RIP god bless you

Posted by Lorelei8430
yrs ago
Sorry but it was reported in the press that he had encounters with Christensen, Lohan, and Olsen.

Posted by fabienne94
yrs ago
bon acteur

Posted by kendrawrites
yrs ago
I miss Heath

Posted by Samy3104
yrs ago
Gemma Ward dice di essere stata la sua ragazza dal novembre 2007 al gennaio 2008, quando è morto. Fonte: Heraldsun online

Posted by ife
yrs ago
he didnt date hudson,christenson or lohan you stupid site.its rumored that he dated GEMMA WARD MONTHS before he died

Posted by HeroinHeart
yrs ago
he was a good actor

Posted by TruthTeller
yrs ago
That was such a waste, It can`t be helped though, he was amazing and he was a Fitty too, He`ll be Missed by my family. :c

Posted by Batman
yrs ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Posted by Heath ledger fan
yrs ago
I LOVE YOU HEATH SOOO MUCH! you were the most beautiful man i have ever seen!

Posted by Abbey
yrs ago
R.I.P Heath Andrew Ledger. I love you sooooo much. I cried and cried a lot when you died and i hope that you are in peace nw. You were 2 young 2 die.You were an AMAZING actor and no one will ever forget about you. Still crying about your death.

Posted by miss
yrs ago
No one can ever replace him as the joker! He is one of the greatest actors ever!

Posted by Mags
yrs ago
Heath didnt` date Lindsey, he was dating Gemma Ward in secret until he died.

Posted by djkl83
yrs ago
heath ledger was a very good actor in all of his movies never then less he never made one mistake in the take of the movies when you watched them.

Posted by yadigdaddio
yrs ago
I knew Heath we worked on the movie Lords Of Dogtown together. I did a scene with him and Emile Hirsch. Such a wonderful person, always gave me a kiss on the cheek!

Posted by chelsea1397
yrs ago
Since childhood I just loved Joker and when you played him I loved it even more,, rest in peace ... If I had 1 chance to bring some dead person back, it`d B definitely Heayh Ledger a great actor and a huge loss

Posted by aussiechick256
yrs ago
rip heath im glad for the one time i meet you i will hold that moment in my heart for the rest of time

Posted by i_3m
yrs ago
HAHAHA!!!! i love him sooo much and i cryed so much when he died i didnt want to believe it but the cool thing id my name is Naomi too so at one point before he died he said I LOVE YOU NAOMI and that always makes me feel sooo good

Posted by siqna_1995
yrs ago
;( the best actor in the world ... ;(

Posted by maasoumeh
yrs ago
my dear heath u will be always in my heart...

Posted by leanne
yrs ago
Naomi was too old for him.

Posted by Maz
yrs ago
R.I.P Heath. I saw Monsters Ball the other night what a great performance that was. I only wish he had been in the film longer so that I could appreciate the great performance he gave even more. Brokeback Mountain - should have won the Oscar for that. Just about one of the most perfect acting performances ever given by an actor. Spectacular. You did good Heath.

Posted by INTAMOJO
yrs ago
THE DEFINITA, of Theatre Drama. I`m saddened of the loss in his death, but he was the Knight in shining armour..

yrs ago
Heath Ledger was and is my hero.He was the most amazing and most talented actor around.I will always love him, now and forever. xoxox

Posted by GlamDoll08
yrs ago
To Agnes: If if makes you feel better I voted for Michelle and you`re right he was/is remarkable. Tragic loss of a genius!

Posted by Helen_McKeown
yrs ago
What a tragic loss, he is and will always be a brilliant actor and person. My support goes to his family and friends. xxxx Love to all, Helen xxxx

Posted by brokenbodyparts
yrs ago
Even if I didn`t know the guy, I would bring him back if I could. He seemed like a very sweet, caring person. What a brilliant actor, too. Rest in peace.

Posted by Agnes
yrs ago
Michelle Williams is Mathilda`s mother...because she was Heath`s most biggest love.They have got child and really loved each other.661 votes only...I`ts sad.:(

Posted by Tania
yrs ago
Heath did not date Mary Kate Olsen, Lindsay Lohan, Helen Christensen, Kate Hudson nor Topaz Page Green. The following girls had been indeed Heath`s girlfriends: Lisa Zane, Christina Cauchi (twice), Heather Graham, Naomi Watts, Michelle Williams and finally Gemma Ward. I`m not sure if he ever did date/had a fling with Rose Byrne.....probably NOT. It`s possible he also had a fling with Tara Reid once or twice.

Posted by legit
yrs ago
Lohan is correct, she was at one of his funerals.

Posted by fazeena
yrs ago
can`t believe it.how ever its a sad news.

Posted by emma
yrs ago
all I want to say is ,heath I love you , your one of the most talented actors of all time,and your the most beautiful man on earth,your the most beautiful inside and out Rip heath I`ll always remember you,,and as they all say,you never forget your first love.

Posted by Aurea
yrs ago
I LOVE HEATH LEDGER.

Posted by 954
yrs ago
Rest in peace, Heath. We all miss u.

Posted by pebbles47
yrs ago
i miss your greatness r.i.p

Posted by Merve .
yrs ago
i love heath ! i miss him a lot ! but i dont think Lindsay Lohan and Heath went out ! :/ totally wrong

Posted by erika
yrs ago
i really missed you,heath!!! hope so you´re in a good place now.love,erika.

Posted by Ayla
yrs ago
did heath die WHILE he was dating mary-kate???

Posted by Gary
yrs ago
What a Great Actor. It is too bad he couldn`t get beyond his personal demons. Heath you will be, you are missed. Hope you`re in a Good Place now.

Posted by Lorelei8430
yrs ago
Ok, whoever deleted his relationship with model Christina Cauchi, just don`t bother. Their relationship was well documented and he dated her more seriously than Gemma, Lindsay, Helena or Kate. Just because you don`t want them to have a relationship doesn`t mean they didn`t. See their couples page for photos.

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
oh heath reallyyy missed u:( i was planning 2 see ya;anyways i wil se ya in paradise!!mwa!!lve u 4ever<3333333oxoxoxoxxoxo..

Posted by SOFIA
yrs ago
YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT ACTOR WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH R.I.P

Posted by ibeautiful
yrs ago
I wish you where there at the awards you would`ve been proud we really miss you.R.I.P

Posted by nutti_11
yrs ago
You Were SO GREAT, You Will Always Live On Through Your Movies, Especially in your last film as the Joker in Batman: The Dark Knight, which if you ask me was brilliant

Posted by annefreaks
yrs ago
i miss him so much... :`(

Posted by Krystal
yrs ago
R.I.P Heath i loved u so much in dark night i have posters all over my wall of u i love u so much and it hurts me to know u died

Posted by .audrey.
yrs ago
hi. i really miss him alot. :cry: hehe well i had a dream about him yesterday and he was the Joker. I was also thinking how it`s already been sort of a year now since he`s died. i really can`t believe it. :( i think im crazy but i feel he`s haunting my iPod. but that`s just me. anyways rip heath. miss you.

Posted by abbie
yrs ago
rest in peace heath you were a great actor i feel sorry for his child

Posted by beatriz correia
yrs ago
I absolutely love you Heath. It has been a while since you gone.I still think about your beautiful smile and your great talent has an actor. you will always have a little place in my heart.

Posted by Claremont Girls
yrs ago
WE LOVE HEATH LEDGER R.I.PXXXX

Posted by henny
yrs ago
i just can`t stop thinkin` of him!

yrs ago
and iiiiiii will always love uuuuuu~~

Posted by sherry
yrs ago
R.I.P Heath Ledger You were such a great actor . you have a lot of ppl supporting you. Ill Miss You

Posted by nirvana10e
yrs ago
R.I.P

Posted by Lady_Frisco
yrs ago
R.I.P You was a one of the greatest actor in the world.

Posted by BossLadeey
yrs ago
R.I.P. Heath, we all love and miss you, well at least I know I do.<3333333333 copy and paste this if you`re a Heath Ledger fan who misses him.

Posted by hayoosh
yrs ago
i really missed ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwh! y did u die?/??? i wish that i can see u 1 time!!

Posted by sarah
yrs ago
i have cried very much. plz god let heath REST REST REST in peace plzzz god. plz god help his parents, anyways we will all go..

Posted by ALLYSHA - 13
yrs ago
HEATH I MISS U SSSOOOOO MUCH I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW

Posted by SourCherry
yrs ago
Miss you Heath, May you rest in peace. xox

Posted by fourtresstall
yrs ago
heath i miss you!!!!

Posted by cgils1
yrs ago
I MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU ROC I LOVE YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE I LOVE YOU HEATH RIP IN MYHEART 4 EVA IN MY HEART YOU WILLALWAYS BE WELCOME AND TREASURED

Posted by Iloveheath
yrs ago
Wow heath u are mty favoritie person in the world. I missu like crazy and i wish u would come back cuz i really love ur work and u make a difference. i no u were miserable on this earth but u really made a difference and im glad that ur finally in peace in heaven. One day ill meet u there.

Posted by Taylor
yrs ago
heath you where the greatest actress ever i saw you in the dark night and i almost cried no one can be the joker as good as you can we miss you!!! hope you love it in heaven

Posted by Melissa
yrs ago
Heath, When i saw you as the Joker in The Dark Knight... You won my heart, and you gained another fan. I hope that you are at Peace, and are in a wonderful place where you deserve to be. God Bless you Heath!

Posted by Jigglypuff67
yrs ago
I love you so much, Heath. I loved you as The Joker in TDK. RIP, beautiful angel :(...

Posted by x.hannah.x
yrs ago
heath i love u but y did u hav to die on my birthday???????????? rip x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Posted by nena
yrs ago
i love heath ledger i cry when he died i love the dark knight movie he play in he did a good!job in it rip heath..

Posted by Joan
yrs ago
Where is Gemma Ward on the list, his last girlfriend. And how about Christina Cauchi who he dated in 2000 and then again in 2001-2 and who he dumped for Naomi Watts?

yrs ago
rest in peace heath.love ya always and you were so amazing[its horrible that you left so early]you will forever hold a place in my heart.

Posted by Julie
yrs ago
Heath Ledger`s last girlfriend was Gemma Ward. She should be included . in `the list`. Gosh he was beautiful.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Please click here to Post a Comment
Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Heath Ledger

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

Top Contributors Today

• angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • danieliuks2
  • eviltwins
  • Mishgan

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Recent Favorites

A Little Bit Zombie

A Little Bit Zombie (2012)

saved by Becky2987
5 minutes ago
Kate Upton At Gimhae International Airport In Busan
Tokyo Story

Tokyo Story (1953)

saved by wdweditorial
1 hour ago
Jon Bon Jovi says he'd be 'hard-pressed' to let Sambora come back
Authorized Documentary On KURT COBAIN Coming To HBO
Razor

Razor

saved by mitchiarme
2 hours ago
Sarah Jessie

Sarah Jessie

saved by ryanzzz
2 hours ago
Nikita Von James

Nikita Von James

saved by ryanzzz
2 hours ago
Lara Baldesarra

Lara Baldesarra

saved by ryanzzz
2 hours ago
Laura McKeeman

Laura McKeeman

saved by ryanzzz
2 hours ago
Klik Magazine [Croatia] (April 2011)
Sean Harris

Sean Harris

saved by mitchiarme
2 hours ago
Ecija Ivušić - Klik Magazine Cover [Croatia] (April 2011)
Ecija Ivušić

Ecija Ivušić

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Ecija Ivušić

Ecija Ivušić

saved by caesar78
2 hours ago
Linda Christian

Linda Christian

saved by mitchiarme
2 hours ago
Vanda Winter - Cafe 24 Magazine Cover [Croatia] (28 November 2014)
Cafe 24 Magazine [Croatia] (28 November 2014)
5sta Family

5sta Family

saved by ghizlanne
4 hours ago
Dianna Agron: Best of 2013 Coats

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password